Sperm Bank - Cover

Sperm Bank

Copyright© 2009 by Vektor

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother helps her son visit a sperm bank, and learns that he needs more help than she thought.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Sarah Hooper knew something was wrong when her son would not eat his favorite meal. She looked at his gloomy face when he looked at his plate of spaghetti. "Mom, I am sorry but I am not hungry."

"It's ok hun, just clean your plate and finish your homework"

She watched her thirteen-year-old son walk off after cleaning his plate of his favorite meal. This was the second night this week that he did not eat. She knew that before last week he would eat anything in sight.

The following night she decided to order pizza, another one of Sam's favorites. She ordered a pie for the both of them and some soda. She remembered feeding her husband too, before he left. She was happy that her son never really questioned her motives for not keeping in touch with him or his family.

Sam slowly walked into the kitchen and immediately smelt the pepperoni and cheese pizzas. He saw the pie from his favorite pizza parlor down the road and felt guilty. With a look of disappointment he spoke. "Mom, I still don't feel so good, and my stomach hurt all day."

Sarah looked more concerned then angry. "Honey, why did you not tell me before?"

"I thought it would go away. It's been kind of painful all week."

"Don't worry, we will go to the doctors tomorrow morning."

After watching the doctor run a series of exams, he told her she had to wait for an x-ray. As Sarah waited in the small lobby for the x-ray station, her mind wandered to what simple stomach bug would warrant an x-ray.

The doctor called Sarah into the room, and told Sam to wait outside. The doctor sat behind his large desk and leaned forward. Sarah did not want to look at him just yet. She let her eyes wander to the large bookcase behind him and waited for some bad news. Just as he spoke she turned to him and saw a serious face. "I have some bad news about your son. The blood tests and x-ray show a tumor near his intestines." Sarah's eyes started to water at the worst news of her life.

With a stern but sorrowful face, the doctor uttered more news. "I am going to schedule a biopsy to confirm this, but I can say that I don't think it could be anything else. The blood tests also support my diagnosis."

With a quick interruption, Sarah chimed in "Is there any treatment for this, has it spread, is it going to spread, what's the survival odds?"

"The standard course of treatment is chemotherapy. The tumor might be removed surgically, but the chemotherapy will shrink it and stop it from spreading. The type of tumor and the size can be treated. At this early stage, if treated the survival rate is almost 100%."

The tears around Sarah's eye were streaming down her face. She was both scared and relived about the news.

The doctor knew he had more bad news and waited for her to stop sobbing a little. "I can get rid of the tumor and stop any spread of the cancer, but it does have side effects. The chemo that will give your son will render him sterile. The required amount of chemo has rendered almost all other patients completely sterile."

"Is there any way that he can get another treatment, or medicine later on to correct this problem?"

"Most likely not. If you wanted him to have any offspring you would have to put his sperm in storage. I can setup an appointment with a sperm bank, before we start chemo."

"OK thank you, I think I would like to proceed with that if you could please setup the appointment."

Two days later?

Both Sam and his mother entered the small office building for his appointment. As they entered, Sarah pulled Sam aside and looked him in the eye. "Remember what we talked about before. I told you that your penis is not a toy and you should not play with it. This is an exception though. You have to do what ever the nurse tells you, even if I told you something else ok?"

With a strange look in his face Sam nodded. "Ok, mom"

Sarah waited in the small lobby area as the nurse walked her son into a small booth. Her chair was next to the door and she watched the nurse bring in a cart with sample containers on it. She looked down the hall and saw two other men enter the only two other patient rooms.

Within a few minutes the nurse walked out and rolled the cart to the other rooms. She finished her rounds and went to the front desk. Sarah watched the nurse lean over and grab a purse as she walked away and entered an employee only area.

As time passed, Sarah let her mind wander of having grandkids. She was raised that grandkids were the greatest gift from God. Her Grandparents cherished her and her brother. Her parents passed when Sam was only four and she was disappointed that they did not have the opportunity to watch him grow up. She looked at her watch and forty-five minutes had gone by. The nurse was nowhere to be seen and the receptionist was on the phone taking calls.

Sarah decided to wait a few minutes before going to her son's room. The other two men came out of their patient rooms, and Sarah still wondered about her son Sam. She assumed he knew what to do. She told him what to do, but what if he is having trouble, she wondered. Sarah stood up and knocked lightly on the door. "Hun, are you ok in there?"

With only a mummer. "Yea, I am ok"

Not liking the answer, Sarah slowly opened the door and stepped inside. There was her only son sitting on a doctor's table with his pants around his ankles and his hands reaching to covering his privates. His pale skin glowed under the lights in the office. Looking disappointed, Sam stared at the floor with his right hand blocking his mother's view of his penis. After seeing her son so upset she felt a little guilty that she was putting her son through such a process.

She peered into the area around her son and saw that he was looking at the adult magazines that were left out for the patients. "Are you having a problem? I thought you would be done by now."

"I have been doing it like you said, but nothing seems to happen. I think I am doing it wrong."

"Ok, let me see how you are doing it." Sarah seemed more concerned about getting this done than actually seeing her nude son jerk off.

Sam slowly opened his hands from covering his genitals while his mother looked at his privates for the first time since he was a little boy. He had grown a lot since she last seen him. His penis was soft and limp hanging between his legs. Sarah reluctantly moved closer and relayed instructions to her naked son. "Ok, open the magazine to a picture that you like. Then grab your penis and slide your hand up and down."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.