The Washburn School of Higher Academics - Cover

The Washburn School of Higher Academics

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A private boarding school for wealthy nerds with no social skills has a very strange curriculum. Their sex-ed class is hands-on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   First   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

The three girls were allowed to rest in the afternoon. Two of them chose to sit in the hot tub before returning to class later in the afternoon. The third, Pam was very concerned about her final partner Scott. His attitude with the other girls seemed to be something of a bully, almost intent on hurting the girls.

It was just after four o'clock when the third session began. Heather knew that Wilson would most probably push his cock up into her uterus. She had spoken with Devorah about that, about how it felt, and asked for suggestions on how to deal with the earlier phase, before she begins to enjoy the feeling. As had the other two, Heather had spent the last few moments before class in a hurried session of self stimulation to assure her that she was excited and physically ready for Wilson. She was surprised when the instructor told her to assume a position on her hands and knees, with her head down on a pillow.

Without any foreplay, Wilson approached her from behind and pushed his cock into her, doggy style, until he felt it hit bottom. This position allowed for deeper penetration, but he was still sufficiently long to eventually plow through her cervix. Her anticipation and positive attitude shortened the time for her cervix to become swollen and soften. After a handful of strokes, he pushed through and into her uterus and continued his motions with the bulbous head of his cock inside her womb. It was a different feeling, there was no doubt about that, and Heather tried to think positively, but her tiny size made it really hard for her to experience much pleasure from this. Of course, her tiny size increased the clamping forces around Wilson's cock and the result was an enormous flow of his semen as he deposited his third load of the day into Heather. Unable to react the way Pam and Devorah had by bringing him closer to them, she instinctively pushed her hips backwards, allowing him even greater penetration depth, and another blast of cum into her. She understood, now, what the others had felt, and by controlling the muscles in the area, she clamped hard on Wilson's shaft, almost prohibiting him from pulling out from her. They stayed coupled until his cock softened and he gracefully withdrew. As she sat upright, Heather had a tremendous bloated feeling come over her as his ejaculate sloshed around inside her.

Scott sauntered up to the cot, almost swaggering, in a hideous display of arrogance that brought jeers and catcalls from his classmates. As Pam was getting into position on the cot, Scott turned to face his classmates, grabbed his semi-rigid penis in his hand and waved it around at the group.

"This monster is what it's all about! Guy's, eat your heart out. Girls, I'll get to you as quickly as I can. Right now, I'm going to light up Pam's life for a while." He turned again to step up behind Pam.

One of his classmates called out, "You arrogant ass. Just do her and sit down."

Scott turned his head back around to the class and just laughed at them.

Scott rubbed his cock up and down the crack of Pam's cheeks and then in between her legs, running it up her labia. He reached around in front to play with her breasts (caressing is not the appropriate word to use for his technique) squeezing them and pulling on her young nipples until she cried out that it hurt her. As soon as his cock was erect, he pushed into Pam from behind. This position gave him greater depth of penetration, but it also gave Pam the most flexibility and his width was not such an impact. He was certainly wide, she thought, and must have hurt Heather and Devorah a lot, but I can endure him in this position. By arching her back slightly and rocking forward with his thrusts slightly, she took away some of the depth that he had gained, and he was only able to lightly impact her cervix, certainly not enough to stimulate her or it to allow him entry to her womb. By trying to not react to anything Scott did or said his impact was limited to his thrusts and the friction on his cock. Without the intimidation factor, he thought, she isn't much better than using his own hand. He was finished in about three minutes, pulling out of her sharply and giving a single slap to her butt cheek.

"You are about a nuthin-muffin fuck, Pam. I feel sorry for whomever you marry."

Pam just laughed at him. "Well it won't be you, that's for sure. And you didn't do much for me either, bud."

Those in the front of the classroom who could hear the interaction, laughed.

Devorah assumed her hands and knees position and opened her legs wide for Levi. Instead of pushing into her immediately, he stood beside her, caressing her in this somewhat awkward position. He concentrated on her clitoris, tickling it and then pinching it lightly and finally rubbing it vigorously until her hips began to move in response. Levi leaned forward and asked Devorah if she was ready. Apparently his stimulation had been more effective than he realized because she could barely grunt an affirmative "Uh huh."

Levi slipped up behind her and gently pushed into her. She was very wet and he slid in smoothly until his belly touched her butt cheeks. Levi's cock was more than eight inches long and nearly two inches wide. Unlike Scott, he was tender and gentle and was trying to allow his partner to enjoy this as much as he was. The doggie position allowed him to put a pressure on her "G" spot that she had not experienced before. That pressure generated multiple orgasms for Devorah, each one causing her vaginal walls to clamp down onto Levi's cock as it continued, unhampered, to drive into her. With one hand, he reached around her to play with her breasts and nipples and even reached around her leg to pull and twist her clit as he pushed into her.

She felt his cock swelling and sensed that he was near his end too. With the first shot of his jism blasting into her, she had an even stronger orgasm herself, and the muscles of her vagina locked firmly onto Levi's cock, freezing him in one position while he continued to fire his bullets deep into her. When her climax subsided, she collapsed forward, bringing him with her. Levi pushed himself away from her but slid one hand between her legs and with his thumb, quickly agitated her clit, rubbing it firmly and quickly. Catching her by complete surprise, her emotions responded to his touch and she had another orgasm. As she did that, her muscles contracted again, and involuntarily expelled his cum from her, conveniently pushing almost a half cupful of semen into his palm. They both laughed about that as she sat up and he wiped himself off with a towel. Devorah kissed him very tenderly and whispered a thank you so that only he could hear her.

After showering and cleaning up, the girls, together with several of the other girls in the class, all went to dinner together. The inexperienced had many questions of the three, but the most popular was simply, how they felt now. Each girl admitted that they were glad the experience was behind them and all three admitted that they had enjoyed at least some of it. No one enjoyed the initial penetration; the most vocal on this point was Heather who said that it had hurt worse than anything she had ever felt. Only one girl even mentioned Scott and his arrogance, and all three girls agreed that sex with him was horrible.

The next morning three more girl's names were drawn, and their partners selected. As it had on the first day, each girl had sex with the three boys, and in the evening, their experiences and feelings were shared amongst the many others. The routine repeated itself until Friday, the day at which half of the students would have completed this part of their sex education.

On that day, after the first round of activity, the instructor addressed the class. "As is customary with our classes, by this evening half of you will have experienced sexual intercourse for the first time and then subsequently with two others. The first group of students has had four full days to adjust to the newness of this. The faculty here at the Washburn learned many years ago that it was possible to expose young students to too many ideas at a single event with the result being an inferior and incomplete understanding of any of the ideas. It is for this reason that we separate the final phase of sexual activity from the initial phase. Immediately following the afternoon activity by the three partner pairs of the day, we will have our original six students return to the front to experience another type of sex with their original partner."

"What do we have to do?" Pam asked before the instructor was finished speaking.

"You are going to experience a type of sex that has been around for centuries and is undergoing a resurgence of popularity today. Studies show that it is routinely practiced in more that fifty per cent of the marriages where at least one of the partners has a college degree and more than seventy percent of the marriages where both partners are so educated. It is generally called Anal Sex, but of course it has several slang and guttural names as well. Just as the woman superior position in regular intercourse carries with it an implication of a woman's power in a relationship, Anal Sex has its implications."

He continued, "Regardless of the position of the partners, Anal Sex represents a woman giving her complete self to her partner. While the reason for this next is not clear, it is irrefutable that a woman will never forget the man with whom she has anal sex for the first time, i.e. who she gives her anal virginity to, and that man will always be allowed to have her in that way, for their entire lives, if he so chooses, even if she or he are married to a different person. It's quite surprising really. It makes no sense, but it is true. You will, throughout your lifetime allow the young man who gets to enjoy you in this way here at school to have you this way whenever, and where ever he chooses, within reason, forever."

"The other implication of Anal Sex is the idea that the woman is acknowledging a subordinate role to her man and she is submitting to his desire, even though it may be of no benefit for her. This is based on the ancient idea that a woman would only enjoy sex if it resulted in conception, and obviously, anal sex doesn't allow for that. Thus, from ancient times, anal sex provides enjoyment for the male at the discomfort of the female."

"Finally there is the emotional aspect of Humiliation. Many women feel that offering their bodies in this fashion is humiliating; placing their posteriors high in the air to accept their partner while their own face is buried in bedding is undignified and just plain embarrassing. This emotion can be dramatically reduced by using a face to face position with the man either standing with the woman lying in from of him, or where both people are on the bed, facing each other, and the woman rolls her hips very high, allowing the man access to her bottom from the front. The drawback to this position is that it allows the man significantly deeper penetration and as such, may be substantially more uncomfortable. In this course, it will be the woman's choice as to position."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.