The Washburn School of Higher Academics - Cover

The Washburn School of Higher Academics

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A private boarding school for wealthy nerds with no social skills has a very strange curriculum. Their sex-ed class is hands-on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   First   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

There is really not much in northern New Hampshire besides trees, mountains, and a few dozen small towns. In the spring, when the snow melts and the trees blossom, the abundance of forest land provides an unending supply of blossoms and buds, and depending upon the varietals, of aroma as well. Of course, the state has taken great pains to protect this beauty while at the same time provide citizens with a few dozen camp sites scattered around the handful of ice cold water lakes that are nestled among the trees.

As summer ends and the temperature drops, the leaves turn and the season of "fall colors" begins. The entire complexion of the region changes, the turning leaves arguably the most resplendent on the entire continent. It is only when these leaves eventually fall to the ground that a traveler on the road can see the buildings of The Washburn School of Higher Academics nestled far back in a forest and somewhat higher in elevation than the road. Because of the terrain, it is just barely possible to see the campus from the road which is one reason why they do not have many unexpected visitors and tourists "dropping by".

"The Washburn", as it is known by its faculty and administrators when referring to it informally, is a private boarding school established in 1920 and funded by a combination of incredibly high tuition and a legacy of benevolence from the alumni. Admission begins at the sixth year level, is limited to not more than thirty each males and females per class year and continues through high school. In recent years, the admission class has declined to twenty five each boys and girls. Each student is tested for intelligence and compatibility to assure a continuing crop of extremely bright students who might otherwise be insufficiently challenged in their local school and almost as importantly, would most certainly have been teased or bullied about their intelligence and marks. To be sure, the student body is definitely not comprised of the handsome sons or beautiful daughters of extremely wealthy parents. The student body of The Washburn is made up of students who are quite plain in appearance, who border on an anti-social classification, and who seldom can be seen walking without a book under their face, reading as they move from one place to another. These are good kids, very smart kids, mostly very shy kids who have limited or no experience in a social setting with members of the opposite sex. That is not to say that these children are unfriendly or anything like that. It is simply that they have never taken the time to make friends.

During the admission process, parents are required to visit the campus and to specifically meet with the Dean of Admissions as well as the Director of Counseling. At that meeting, the parents will be apprised of an evaluation of their child, completed prior to the meeting. Specific to the discussion will be the child's lack of social skills and a trait for avoiding social interaction whenever possible. The parents, through the use of a well rehearsed selection of dialogue by the school administrators, will inevitably insist that the school concentrate on developing the social skills as well as the advanced curriculum for which it is famous. Without being specific, the parents will be told that sometimes what may appear to be abnormal teaching methods may be used in accomplishing these tasks, and invariably, the parents will consent to such methods being employed.

Even in the sixth grade, the new students are challenged with calculus, trigonometry and beginning physics. But, as a part of the other curriculum, they also go through an extensive course on personal hygiene, puberty and personal physical development. Over the years, the school discovered that these children, as bright as they are, did not pay one bit of attention in their fourth and fifth grade "What's Happening to My Body" classes. Many of the sixth grade girls had no understanding of their period or how to deal with it. The boys likewise could not explain what a wet dream was, much less why it happened.

At the end of the second semester of their eight grade year, all female students were prescribed oral birth control. The first week of their ninth grade year, the first week of high school per se, sex education began in earnest. The students attended instructional lectures on the techniques of male superior intercourse and then shown several videos on the same subject. In groups of three, girls would lay down on cots in the front of the class room. Their partners would stand beside them, caressing and stimulating them until the girls indicated a readiness to move on, when the boy would assume his position and penetrate his partner for the first time. The non participating students would observe the three couples and were encouraged to be enthusiastic and support of them.

It is hard to imagine how anyone could imagine a more de-humanizing form of sexual relations than what was asked of these students. The only thing remotely rational was that all of the students were required to do this, and that no one or two boys or girls were selected as examples. After the noon meal, the class resumed and the three partners traded between themselves. As a last function of the training day, the students traded again, thus experiencing sex with three different partners. The next day, three different partner sets were selected to participate. This continued until all of the students in the ninth grade had completed this activity.

The beauty of randomness is that, if not corrupted it truly is random, that is without consideration for any other factors. The partners were drawn from two containers, one with the names of all the boys, the other with the names of all the girls. That was the only information on the name cards; there was nothing to indicate physical size or compatibility or any other factors. The drawing for the first day partners was random, but could not have been worse from the girls' views. Two of the three boys had, by comparison, the largest equipment in the class and definitely not what a girl wants for her first time.

Heather, Pam and Devorah were the three girls selected for the first day. They also represented the full range of physical development of the girls in the ninth grade class. Heather, who would not turn thirteen until December, was the least developed of the three girls, and possibly of her entire class. She did wear a bra, but her breasts barely filled a 28AA cup. She was a brunette but little of her public hair was visible yet. There was a small amount, casting a gray-like shadow on that area unless one looked very closely. Pam's body was more representative of the development of the other girls in her class. At five feet four inches, she wore a 30A bra, her hips were just beginning to show signs of rounding, and although she was a natural blond, her pubic hair was a golden brown, of medium density, covering her labia completely and clearly visible from a distance. Devorah, like Heather, was not very tall, standing barely five feet three inches without shoes. Despite her smaller frame size, her breasts had started developing in the fourth grade and she had difficulty containing them in a 28B cup. She had tried the C cup but that was only available in a size 30 or larger. As was typical of girls of Middle East heritage, Devorah's bush was very full, very dark coal black and was one of the largest triangles of any of the girls. It went easily from one leg to the other, the top measuring about six inches. The hair itself was bristled and curly and its density was such that it completely blocked a view of the labia. Devorah's father and uncle were both physicians, and she believed that she somehow knew everything about medicine, which irked the others somewhat. In fact, Devorah knew many medical names and terms, but had little factual knowledge about medicine. She had always thought it was her responsibility to be the class communicator and spokesman and so she talked as if she actually knew something about the subject at hand.

All three were very nervous as they approached the front of the class room and climbed up onto their cots. Dropping their robes by the head of the bed, they each sat, legs hanging down, as they waited for the drawing of the names of their partners for the morning. The first name drawn was Levi Stewart. Immediately after that, Wilson Detmer and Scott Johannsen had their names drawn. All three moved to the front of the class and stood by the assigned cot. Levi undressed and at the sign from the instructor, began caressing Heather's almost non-existent breasts. He was very surprised when her nipples hardened immediately and spent some extra time teasing them and trying to make them swell a little. He was not allowed to kiss or suck on them, so he had to rely completely on the use of his hands. After four or five minutes, he moved one hand down to her legs and began lightly running his hand up and down the inside of her thighs. Eventually he touched her almost bare labia and felt moisture seeping from her. He extended his middle finger between her lips and slowly moved it upwards until he contacted her clit. That contact was enough to make Heather squirm, moving her hips from side to side trying to shake off the source of the weird feelings she was having. Levi persisted, making and maintaining contact with her clit, rubbing it in a circle, pulling it, twisting it and doing everything he could think of to torment it. Heather's hips began to move uncontrollably so Levi stepped around the cot and moved in between her legs. Holding his penis in one hand, he rubbed it against her, moistening the tip and then located her opening. He pushed the head in without difficulty but that was as far as he got. He was looking at Heather's face and saw her grimace and then, as if in slow motion, saw her eyes open wide, her mouth open and finally heard her scream as he pushed his cock into her extremely tight cunt. Trying to be considerate of her, he stopped and held motionless for a minute until she could begin to deal with the pain, but that minute was pretty intense for both Levi and the rest of the class.

Heather begged the instructor, "Do I have to do this? You can't believe how much it hurts. He is way too big for me. It really hurts. Can't you let him stop?"

"Heather, he is not too big. You are just a little smaller than most girls, and it will just take a little more for you to adjust to being filled. He can continue."

With that, Levi began to withdraw and then push in again, trying to get as much of his cock into her as he could. He knew that he would never fit all of it into such a small girl. He had little hope, actually, of fitting all of it into any of the girls in this class. At fourteen, Levi Stewart was already endowed with a full eight inches of cock that measured almost 2 inches in diameter. After several attempts at pushing further into her, he was finally able to hit "bottom" with nearly half of his cock left exposed. Heather was crying; this was not going well for her, but Levi continued his movements and after several minutes, could feel his climax building as well. Thrusting even harder, he finally felt his hot jism flow up, around, and out and he buried himself as far into Heather as he could without her crying again. He held there, pumping his cum deep into her, and she could feel each spurt as it erupted from his cock. Finally it subsided and mercifully, he withdrew, even before he had softened. The semen that clung to his cock and was dragged out as he withdrew was tinged pink from her virginity. He allowed the remaining to drip out onto a towel laid there for that purpose. He wiped his cock with a towel, redressed and returned to his seat. Once all of the semen had drained from Heather, she was allowed to put her robe on again and take her seat to watch the next two girls.

Pam was ready or so she thought. She could feel the moisture between her legs that had arrived as she watched Heather and Levi, and almost erupted when she heard Heather scream. Wilson began by caressing her nipples and pulling gently on her breasts but quickly moved to her legs when Pam pushed his hand to her crotch. He was turned on by her pubic hair and his cock was fully erect. Wilson toyed briefly with Pam's clitoris, but feeling the moisture, decided that now was the time. It did not seem to Pam that Wilson's cock was any thing close to the same diameter as Levi's was. She felt Wilson rub the end of it into her labia to moisten it, and then after making three tries at finding her opening, she felt him begin to enter her, smoothly, and swiftly. He did not pause at her hymen, he pushed straight through it. She yelped, like a puppy does when its tail is stepped on. She yelped louder when his cock encountered the wall of her uterus and then bumped into her cervix. Immediately, she reached down and wrapped her hand around the exposed length of his cock hoping to prevent him from reaching that depth again, but it was to no avail. His cock, even with her hand wrapped around the shaft, could easily hit her cervix with each thrust.

"Don't go in so deep. That hurts when you hit there inside me."

"Sorry, he said, I can't help it. I want to bury my cock in you."

"It won't all fit. You're too long, and it hurts when you crash into me." Thankfully for Pam, the width of Wilson's cock was average for young men, about an inch and a half in diameter. The length of it though, was becoming a problem to her with the constant pounding on her cervix making her feel really funny inside. Wilson, hitting the cervix in his last few thrusts, could feel a change in the consistency of it. It suddenly felt softer and more pliable. He knew what it was, from previous sex ed classes and he began to wonder what would happen if...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.