Slumber Party - Cover

Slumber Party

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: I was supposed to be out late, but my plans became cancelled. My sister was supposed to be home alone bored, but she was having a slumber party. Now I was stuck in my room bored and my sister was having fun with her two friends. My night didn't stay that way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   .

I pulled into my driveway and shut off the engine. My old Nissan looked like shit, but it ran like shinola. Whatever that was. It had to be the opposite of shit. I had no problems with my car. It was the perfect first car for a 16-year old guy like me.

My parents were gone overnight so it would just be me and my 14-year old sister, Brittany. I hadn't expected to return home so soon. My plans had fallen apart.

I headed to the kitchen to get a drink. As I passed the den, I did a double-take and backed up a few steps. I expected to see a brunette girl in the house since Brittany had brown hair like I did but the brunette girl sitting on the couch wasn't Brittany. It was feasible that my sister was now a little shorter than before, had cut her hair, and had changed her facial features, but Brittany had never shown signs that she had the ability to transmorph so it was an unlikely answer. It was not Brittany. The girl was one of my sister's friends.

"Hi," Michelle greeted when she saw me and waved.

"Hi," I replied, giving a half-wave back. "What..."

"What are you doing here, Brandon?" screeched my sister from behind me.

I spun around. Brittany's blonde friend Vicky was right next to her.

"I live here," I said. It was rather strange timing for her to forget such a thing.

"I thought you weren't going to be back until almost eleven."

"Matt got sick. We had to cancel." It was a bummer that I didn't know that until I drove over to his place. Matt could have called or texted me so I didn't have to waste my time going there.

"Can't you go do something else?"

I shrugged. "Like what?" She was definitely trying to get rid of me. What was she up to?

"I don't know. Something."

"I am doing something. I'm getting a drink." Yes, it was a smart-aleck answer, but Brittany was being bitchy so it didn't put me in a good mood.

"Brandon!" She stomped her foot.

The stomp didn't work for our parents and it didn't work for me either.

"What are they doing here?" I shot back. "You're not supposed to have friends over."

"Who said?"

I shook my head. Brittany knew as well as I did that we weren't supposed to have people over when our parents were gone overnight. She was mad because I had ruined her little get together

"So how long are they going to be here?" I asked.

"All night," Vicky answered.

"All night?" I said surprised.

"We were going to be in my room before you got home, so you wouldn't know," explained Brittany. "It's a slumber party. Please don't tell Dad and Mom."

She pleaded because she knew I had her at my mercy. If I was a mean brother I could force her to do one of my chores for a week.

"We'll stay out of your way," said Michelle. She had walked over to join the conversation.

"Do you mind just staying in your room?" asked Brittany.

I frowned. The last thing I wanted to be was stuck in my room all night.

"Please?" she begged.

If it was just my sister, I could be a hard ass, but I barely knew Michelle and Vicky so it didn't seem right to punish them even if they shouldn't be here.

"Alright," I said.

"Thank you!" Brittany said.

She gave me a big hug. Oh sure! NOW she was happy to see me.

"I'll get my drink," I said.

"Let's go change," Brittany said excitedly to her friends.

I drank down a glass of water then filled it up again to take to my room.

As I walked down the hallway to my room, Brittany came out of her room. My eyes grew big. She was wearing a baby doll.

"Where did you get that?" I said.

"A couple of weeks ago," she said, answering when instead of where. "Don't tell Mom and Dad, okay?"

"I won't," I promised without thinking. What else would I NOT be telling our parents about by tomorrow morning?

Vicky and Michelle came out of Brittany's room and they were wearing baby dolls too. Wow! My sister and the other two girls looked liked they were all legs even though none of them were very tall. They unexpectedly looked sexy. I never saw my sister's friends as remotely sexy before.

"Come on," said Brittany, leading her friends back to the den.

The girls headed down the hallway. I turned and looked back. Damn! They looked pretty nice in lingerie. Even my sister did. She wasn't a little kid anymore.

I entered my room and closed the door. I quickly forgot about the girls. They were in the den doing and talking girl stuff and I was doing...

What was there to do?

Hmmm...

I was doing nothing.

I lay on my bed with my iPod in my ears. I was bored. I felt drowsy and it wasn't even seven o'clock. Before I knew it, I closed my eyes.


"Brandon?" said a female voice.

My eyes flickered open. The alarm clock indicated I was asleep for over an hour. How did that happen? I unplugged from my iPod.

"Huh?" I responded.

"Can I come in?"

I was awake enough now to recognize it was Vicky.

"Sure," I said not yet thinking about why she would want to be in here or the fact the question was moot. My door was open and she was already in.

"Thanks," she said, sitting on the end of my bed. She crossed her legs and faced me. "They're watching a movie and I got bored. So what are you doing?"

"Nothing," I responded. Vicky had to be desperately bored if she wanted to talk to me instead of being with her friends. I sat up. "Enjoying the party?"

"Yes," she said shrugging. I took that as a "not really".

"What are they watching?"

"I forget the name of it."

"Something romantic," I mumbled.

"Of course," she said proudly and with a flashing smile. "So what were you listening to?"

"Nothing," I said looking down at my iPod.

"You weren't doing anything?"

"No." She didn't believe me? As far as I could tell, I was still doing nothing. "Was there something you wanted to talk about?"

"No, I'm just bored."

"Yeah, me too," I admitted.

I looked at Vicky. I mean I really looked at her. Here she sat right in front of me in this light pink baby doll trimmed with white polar fluff. I bet her parents didn't know she owned it. I followed the material down. It hung just low enough that I couldn't see her panties. Did they match the baby doll? Likely. I gazed back up. She had blue eyes and long straight blonde hair. She was pretty. It was something I never thought before. I was sure it had much to do with how she was dressed but that didn't mean she wasn't pretty.

"What?" she said with a weird smile.

"I didn't say anything," I replied.

"You're looking at me all funny."

"I am?" She noticed I was looking at her? Not good. I apparently had the subtly of a jackhammer.

"Yeah. Is something wrong?" She looked herself over.

"No, you're just beautiful."

"Beautiful?" she said, looking all bashful and demure.

I didn't mean for my words to come off so strong but what was done was done.

"I didn't mean..." I faltered on what to say.

"It's okay. I liked it," she said. "You're fun!"

"Fun?" I questioned. Most of our short conversation was about how bored we were. It was a boring conversation and not because it was about boredom. She had an odd sense of fun.

"Why don't you come out?" she said. "It'll be more fun having a guy with us."

"No, thanks," I said firmly. I wanted nothing to do with that.

"Oh, come on."

"It won't be fun for me."

"Oh," she accepted. "Because you're older?"

"Because I'm a guy," I explained.

"Okay," she said sadly. She briefly looked thoughtful as contrary as that sounded considering she was a 14-year old girl. "Can I ask you a question?"

I shrugged.

"You've never said I was beautiful before. Why did you say it now?"

It was my turn to look thoughtful and that was because I had to think about what I was going to say or else I would say something stupid.

"I've never seen you dressed like that before," I said.

I mentally cringed. So much for thinking about it beforehand.

"Do you like it?"

Was this a trick question? She was a teen girl two years younger than me, sitting a few feet in front of me, and I was a teen guy. Did she really not know what I thought?

"Yes."

"Really?" she said excitedly. One would have thought she just won the lottery or something.

"You look good in it."

She absolutely beamed. It was like I just declared her a goddess.

"I wasn't sure. It was Brittany's idea for the party."

I nodded my head to show I heard. It was interesting to know my sister was the reason the girls were dressed like this. I would have never considered Brittany coming up with such an idea.

Vicky adjusted her baby doll. She smoothed the front out and adjusted her tits before finally realigning the straps. I was completely transfixed by her simple movements.

"What?" she said.

"Huh?"

"You have that funny look on your face again."

Gaa! Couldn't I control myself? I glanced down. My cock was automatically changing position in my jeans.

"Uh..."

"What? What is it?"

"I was ... um ... just watching you."

"What about it?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me. I want to know."

Oh hell. Like I was going to tell her I was thinking about her tits and what they looked like underneath that fabric. I had trouble enough admitting to MYSELF that I was thinking about her tits. I wasn't about to tell her. I always thought Vicky and Michelle as additional nuisances when they came over to visit my frequently annoying sister.

"It was..." I motioned my hand vaguely toward her. "You..." I couldn't say it. I don't know why I was even trying to say it because I knew it was better to say nothing.

Vicky looked at herself again. Her eyes grew wide.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "I like..." She imprecisely put her hands near her tits. " ... totally adjusted right in front of you."

Vicky's face turned a light pink.

"It's okay," I said softly. "I kind of liked it."

Oh hell again. Apparently it didn't matter if I thought about it beforehand or said something immediately. It was guaranteed to come out wrong.

She looked at me quizzically then said, "You did?"

It was hot in my room now. Did somebody install a volcano under the house?

"Well, you know..." I said, hoping she already understood why I, a guy, would like such a thing.

"I didn't know you liked me."

"Well..." I said again. I didn't know I liked her either until a few minutes ago when she sat down on my bed while wearing lingerie. She had no idea what that did to me.

She smiled happily as if it was the greatest news in the world.

"You ARE cute," I said, shrugging apologetically.

Vicky grabbed her tits and moved them around before pushing them securely back into the baby doll's cups. She had small tits, my sister's were bigger, but they were big enough to move around.

I stared. My cock pushed uncomfortably against the front of my jeans. I wasn't bored anymore!

She laughed then said, "Look at you!"

"What?" I questioned.

"It's like I shot you with a freeze ray."

"Sorry," I mumbled. I couldn't help it. There was very little separating her tits from my eyes.

"Do you want to see?" she asked.

"See what?"

She laughed again for some unknown reason then pushed down the straps of her outfit off her arms before pulling down the front of it.

My lower jaw dropped. There they were! Vicky's naked tits were before my very eyes. It was an incredible sight right up there with the very best of anything I'd ever seen in my sixteen years of life including accidentally seeing Matt's sister in her underwear last year for five seconds.

"What do you think?" she asked. "Do you like them?"

"I love them," I said in awe. "You're so beautiful."

It was a moment of quiet awe. I never wanted the moment to pass. I wanted us both to be hit by a freeze ray.

"You..." she started and sounded nervous. "You can touch them if you want. You don't have to, but if you want to it would be okay."

"I would like to," I quickly said. There was no question about it. I wanted to. I just didn't expect her to say I could do it.

I moved closer so I was right in front of her. I tentatively reached my right hand out to her left tit. Vicky visually followed my hand all the way. I rubbed my hand on the top of it and looked at her. She timidly smiled. I caressed the firm but soft surface. My cock throbbed frequently. I touched her right tit now and explored it also. I looked at her again but this time with a big smile. She smiled back seemingly more at ease now.

I played with her nipples more, gently pulling on them because I liked seeing them hard. I was in a world of my own. Somehow my evening had gone from cancelled plans and being stuck bored in my bedroom to touching my sister's friend Vicky's tits. It was not how I imagined the rest of my evening would go. This was the first time I ever touched a girl's tits. I had found my happy place.

Unthinkingly, I used my right hand to adjust my cock.

"Brandon," she said quietly.

"Yes," I said, looking at her but not relinquishing her playground that she let me frolic in.

"Are you erect?"

"I guess so." I sat up a little straighter. It was a strange question.

"Your penis."

"What?" I heard that. I stopped.

"Your dick."

"Uh ... yes," I said. I guess she figured it out somehow so I didn't try to deny it.

"So that means you want to have sex with me?"

"No," I quickly said though the thought had recently crossed my mind as I touched her tits. "It just means I'm turned on. You turn me on."

"I do?" She sounded surprised.

"You're pretty," I said. "You're very cute."

"You're cute too."

"Sorry, I need to adjust it. It hurts," I apologized before putting my hands down my pants and changing the position of my dick.

"It's okay," she said, looking at my bulge. "Could you do something about it?"

I shrugged. It wasn't like I could just take it out in front of her.

"You could take your pants off if it would help. I don't mind."

I was stunned. She just gave me permission to get partially naked in her presence.

She asked, "Would it help?"

"Yes," I said and nodded.

I turned and stretched my legs out. I undid the button and opened the zipper then began to slide down my jeans. After I pulled them off my legs I sat facing Vicky again. With sudden boldness, I whipped off my shirt. I was only in my briefs. There was a small but noticeable wet spot on them.

I gave a large smile. I was very happy and very excited.

We stared silently at each other for several long seconds then she began to pull up on her top. I received the answer to one of my first questions. The color of her panties DID match the baby doll. She took the top off and dropped it by my shirt. Now we both sat only in our underwear. My eyes went down to between her legs. I couldn't see anything, no outline of her lips or stray pubic hairs sticking out, but I knew how close I was to seeing live pussy for my first time.

I wasn't bored any more and I'm sure she wasn't either though I knew she didn't come into my room intending to get nearly naked with me to alleviate her boredom. Our boredom somehow sparked nudity. Perhaps there was a scientific explanation for it.

My cock throbbed like it had a heartbeat. Vicky stared at it. The wet spot slowly became bigger.

Not a word was spoken. I knew what I wanted to say but I was afraid to say it. I couldn't think of a polite way to say, "Take off your panties because I want to look at your pussy."

Vicky broke the silence. It was almost a whisper. "Can I see it?"

"My... ?" I stupidly said, pointing down as if there was any doubt what she meant.

"Your dick."

I nodded my head as if answering out loud would break a spell.

I slid backwards then rolled to my back. I pulled off my undershorts. The tip of my cock briefly stuck to the cotton. She had crawled forward, so I had to put my legs down around her. She sat down on her legs before my cock.

"You can touch it if you want," I said, hoping she would.

Vicky's hands were already moving toward it. She took my cock in both hands, right fist over left.

I groaned.

"It's so big," she said in awe.

I related to the emotion in her voice. It was how I felt when I touched her tits. I lay mesmerized by the feeling while I looked at Vicky's hands on my cock. I never imagined such a simple touch would feel so great.

She released her right hand and explored the head. She squeezed it with her fingertips and I gasped. She ran her forefinger all over the tip which caused me to powerfully shudder. Such a basic action had such a strong effect.

"Is this cum?" she asked.

"Pre-cum," I gasped.

"What's the difference?"

"Cum looks different," I groaned.

"You like this?" she asked, changing topic.

"Yeah," I gasped. Did she really need to ask? I loved it!

She now slowly stroked it with her other hand too.

"Ohhh!" I groaned.

She smiled. She liked that I liked it so much.

Vicky rose up and slid her legs backwards. I wasn't sure what she was doing. When she leaned down, I figured it out. She was getting into a different position. My eyes grew bigger and bigger as her mouth became closer and closer to my cock. She opened her mouth and closed her lips around my cock.

I jerked. It was like a bolt of intense pleasure hit me. My original plans for tonight couldn't match this. No offense to Matt but I was ecstatic he got sick.

"Oh, Vicky," I groaned.

She paused and said, "It's getting really gooey."

"That feels fantastic," I quickly said. I never wanted her to stop.

I was glad the gooeyness didn't stop her from taking it in her mouth again. She did it for several minutes. It felt sooooo good!

"Brandon? Have you seen Vicky?" It was Brittany's voice.

"Oh my god!" shouted Michelle.

Oh, no! They were both in my room.

Vicky stopped and looked back.

"What are you doing?" screeched Brittany. "Brandon!"

"What?" I said. I wasn't doing anything. I was just this innocent naked guy lying on my bed when this beautiful girl decided to suck my cock. It wasn't my fault!

"Hi," Vicky said. I guess she couldn't think of anything better to say than I could.

Brittany and Michelle walked up to the bed. Michelle saw my hard wet dick and she stared at it.

"You're sucking my brother's cock?" Brittany said stunned.

"I wanted to," Vicky said with a shrug.

"At least you weren't fucking."

I disagreed with that statement but I didn't argue with my sister.

"It's so big," said Michelle.

Vicky looked down at my cock then bobbed down on it once.

My sister was angry or annoyed or something, but the mood in the room had changed because Michelle was ... curious?

"Do you want to touch it?" Vicky asked. She then looked at me. "Is it okay?"

"Sure," I said softly. The idea of a second girl touching my cock when I only experienced it for the first time so recently was extremely appealing. What was that old saying, "Strike while the iron cock is hard"?

"Vicky!" Brittany said.

"You don't have to watch if you don't want to!" Vicky said irritated.

I didn't ask Michelle to take her top off. She just did it. I guess seeing Vicky topless made her think she needed to do the same. I stared at her big tits. Awesome!

Michelle noticed my staring, began to cover up, and then stopped when she noticed my big smile.

"I like them," I said.

"You do?" Michelle asked.

"There's room," said Vicky, interrupting and scooting over between my legs.

Michelle climbed on the bed and squeezed in next to Vicky then reached out and grabbed my cock. Michelle's hand felt good but because Vicky took it into her mouth I wanted more. The touch of a hand was good but the feel inside a mouth was much better.

"Wow!" quietly said Michelle.

I groaned softly. This was good!

I looked at my sister just to see what she was doing. I expected it to only be a glance because I was much more interested in what Michelle and Vicky were doing, but Brittany's hand was between her legs. She was rubbing her pussy! My own sister!

"Ohhh!" I groaned and turned my head back. Michelle had decided to take my cock into her mouth and it felt freaking excellent. How could something feel so great? Yet I knew something was supposed to feel even better.

I had an idea in my head. Since it was reciprocal, there was a good chance it would happen. I badly wanted it to happen.

"Vicky?" I said anxiously.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.