The Blackout - Cover

The Blackout

Copyright© 2009 by zaliterr

Chapter 2: Saturday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Saturday - When Tony's parents went away for a long weekend, they left their kids at home. After all, Tony and his two sisters were pretty mature teenagers. What could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

After a playful breakfast, Tony took a hot shower. He was sticky, and it felt good to wash under plentiful hot water. The memories of last night more than made up for the cold and sticky sleep. He felt a disbelieving grin continuously trying to break out on his face.

Tony considered asking one of his sisters to share a shower, but was feeling shy. What if they refused? Or worse yet, made fun of him?

He doubted they would actually laugh at him — after all they seemed happy to play in the kitchen — but the fear made him take a shower by himself.

He had a long report due on Tuesday. Normally, Tony would have waited until at least Sunday to start it, but his growing awkwardness made him hide in his room. And he really needed to make progress on the report: his honors history teacher was tough.

"Hey Tony!" Megan yelled from the living room.

"What?"

"Do you want to watch cartoons with me?"

Megan was on the sofa, watching cartoons. Cathy has gone to her room as well, and was probably chatting with her friends. Tony wondered if she was going to share anything about last night, and blushed.

"Tony?!" he heard Megan. He was about to yell back that he was busy, and didn't really want to watch her cartoons, but stopped him just in time. Megan sounded a bit anxious, and the last thing he wanted was to alienate her.

"I will watch for while, but I will need to work on my history."

"Okay" Megan patted a place next to her.

Tony sat next to his little sister, still feeling a bit awkward. To his pleasure, Megan leaned against him with a soft sigh.

Tony put his arm around Megan, which allowed her to snuggle closer. He had liked his sister before last night, but now his feelings were amplified by guilt-free lust. Her soft skin, and the smell of her hair were delightful. This morning, Tony didn't have to hide his pleasure. Instead of watching the screen, he enjoyed Megan's skin, her hair and her smell. His hand rubbed Megan's shoulder.

After a few minutes, Tony glanced at his sister's face. Megan's eyes were half-closed, and she was smiling at him.

"What?"

"Now I know how to get you to watch what I want instead of fighting over the remote," she said smugly.

"Oh?"

"If I'd have known that all I had to do was to have sex with you, I would have done this long ago." Megan was grinning impishly.

Tony wanted to keep light humorous tone. "Well, maybe for one morning. The program selection is important. I will need reinforcement often."

"Oh really? So you want to do it again? We'll see" Megan tried to sound arch, but Tony thought he still heard anxiety in her voice.

"Are you okay?" he asked, with less humor and more gentleness than a minute ago.

Megan stared at the screen long enough that Tony thought she wouldn't answer. He didn't think the cartoons were that fascinating, especially as the commercial break started.

She finally spoke, still looking at the screen.

"Do you still like me? I heard that once a boy sleeps with a girl, he often doesn't like want her any more. But I also heard that if you don't have some sex, the boys will not go out with you more than once or twice..." Megan's already soft voice petered out, and her soft body was hard with tension.

Tony hated to see his little sister so anxious. He leaned over an kissed her cheek.

"I love you Megan. You are gorgeous, and funny, and clever. Except for liking sappy comedies and these silly cartoons, you are just about a perfect sister."

Megan was still staring straight ahead, but Tony could see her smiling slightly. Encouraged, her continued.

"I loved what happened last night; I hope we can do it again. But whether we have lots of sex together, or never again, I will always love you."

Megan finally relaxed. She stretched in his arms, like a sleepy cat, grabbed his head, and pulled herself up to kiss him thoroughly. Tony had a silly grin, which mirrored Megan's face.

The cartoons were forgotten as they shed t-shirts, shorts and underwear to explore each other in sunlight. Megan was delicious, as Tony confirmed once again, sucking and licking on her wonderfully soft skin. He went from her rock-hard nipples, to silky belly, and eventually to the increasingly fragrant vulva.

Tony could have been exploring his sister's body for hours, but as Megan got more aroused, she dragged him up and spread her legs. Her meaning was unmistakable, and Tony, almost to his surprise discovered that Megan's skin, her soft moans and her rising aroma had him painfully hard. Sinking into Megan's tight, hot, wet hole relieved the pain marvelously. Megan's enthusiastic pelvic movements had Tony ready to come in seconds. Luckily for him, the last night was still taking toll on his ability to ejaculate, and so he lasted long enough to hear Megan's short, immensely satisfied scream.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.