Disappearing Dreams - Cover

Disappearing Dreams

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A romantic story about two young teens. He loves her, she isn't sure. He joins the army and then comes home on leave. She has a secret.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Basic Training for young Kyle Monson was not difficult at all. He was in great shape physically from his high school athletic training. He handled the classroom sessions with relative ease and quickly rose to the top of his class list in scores in both areas. Personally he was more than a little disappointed in his fellow recruits because so many were in poor physical condition and even more seemed to struggle with the classroom portion. After four weeks weapons training began, and once again Kyle did extremely well, achieving an expert rating in both rifle and handgun. All in all, he did so well that at graduation he was promoted three grades in addition to the being the only member of his class to be accepted into Ranger School. He was granted a ten day furlough following completion of his Basic Training before he was to report to a new location for the start of his new school.

Kyle returned to Stillwater, proud of his accomplishments and his selection to the Rangers. He was proud of his uniform as well, and looked very handsome in it. He was welcomed with open arms at home, where he hugged Rose, shook Al's hand and asked about Stephanie. Al gave him the keys to his car and told him to go see her.

Stephanie was surprised to see him. She had not expected that he would be home so quickly, and was not really dressed appropriately for going out. She declined his invitation to go driving, but offered instead that they could sit around the house and just talk. Talking was not the highest thing on Kyle's priority list, but he acquiesced and they spent the next several hours talking about his boot camp experience. He told her that he was home on a ten day leave, but needed to allow two days travel time to get to his next school, so he would really only be able to be with her for about a week. Since school had not yet started again for the fall term, they were able to be together almost constantly. They went from activity to activity, stopping first at his house to change clothes when necessary and then to hers, to change clothes even when it wasn't necessary.

By the end of his second night at home, the closeness that he had felt being with her had returned, and he found a remote place, isolated from traffic and interruptions to pull his car into. Stephanie slid across the seat to him as soon as he was stopped, and without any reluctance, threw her arms around him, pulling him into a heavy embrace. They remained together for some time, kissing, saying sweet things to one another and then kissing some more. Kyle knew that he could caress her breasts and that if he did that, she would limit him to that. Tonight, he was more determined than ever to make love to her. With his free hand, he unbuttoned her jeans, and slid his hand inside, not only her jeans but her panties as well, sliding down so that his hand felt the soft cushion of her pubic bush. As he did so, his fingers crossed and, if only by coincidence, rubbed her clitoris which instantly reacted to his touch. His gentle rubbing, even briefly, set in motion a tide of feelings in Stephanie almost to the point of instant emotional turmoil. No one, no man, no woman, not even Stephanie herself, had ever caressed her clitoris and the emotions that she were pent up inside her fought for release. She didn't stop him, she didn't grab his hand, she simply moaned. Stephanie had never, ever felt anything so wonderful in her entire life. But when Kyle tried to push her jeans lower down her legs, she grabbed his wrist and told him to just do what he had been doing. Kyle disappointment was immediately evident. He had so much wanted to be inside her, to make love to the woman of his dreams, to feel her softness, to do all the things he had ever dreamed of that lovemaking involved. But she had stopped him once again, and he was forced to settle for caressing her. He continued gently caressing her clitoris, sliding his finger up and down the split of her labia, using her own moisture to glide effortlessly in her most tender region. As she became more and more excited, breathing heavily, panting at times, her hips moving, almost on their own volition, he slowly slid his middle finger into her vagina. Stephanie let out a yip, as if she had been pinched, but then resumed kissing him as his finger continued its exploration.

To Stephanie, it was a different feeling than anything she had ever experienced. Her body was on fire, her heart racing, she was having difficulty even breathing without gasping for her breath and yet it all felt so wonderful. She moved her hips to allow his hand better access, and subconsciously began to roll her hips upward to meet his finger as he returned it to her depths. She could only imagine what really making love would feel like, but for that, she knew, she would wait for her wedding night. She had made herself that promise after seeing the difficulties that her sister had encountered after sleeping with a date. Kyle was much more than a date, but he was not her husband yet, and even though he professed to love her completely, she knew that such romances had a way of dying too quickly. But what he was doing to her right now was beginning to cause her to lose control of herself. She could hear her own moans. She could feel her moisture lubricating his finger and hand and the smoothness of his caress, his finger, it felt so much thicker, penetrating inside her, pushing, expanding, pulling, rubbing, twisting around inside her until she was frantic to end it all and then suddenly she felt flushed, warm, no, hot really, all over her body. She felt all of her muscles tense. Her body went nearly rigid. Her legs clamped tightly around his arm and wrist, holding his finger deep inside her. She was unable to move and held closely to him for what seemed like an hour. As her body relaxed again she felt it sink down to the car seat once again. She spread her knees again and he slowly removed his finger. She kissed him passionately, but then whispered in his ear that they both knew that they could not go any farther than they just had.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.