How I Quit Being a Cheerleader Bitch and Became a Geek - Cover

How I Quit Being a Cheerleader Bitch and Became a Geek

Copyright© 2009 by Martin Young

Chapter 2: Love is Just a Four-Letter Word

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Love is Just a Four-Letter Word - They both went to the same high school. He was too geeky for the other geeks. She was head cheerleader and infamous Bitch. They had absolutely nothing in common but that was about to change.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   TransGender   First   Slow   Violence  

(Amanda)

Name: Amanda Rowena Johnson

Sex: Female

Age: 17

Birthday: 9th of September

Height: 5'7''

Weight: 115 lbs.

Hair colour: Blonde

Eye colour: Blue

Occupation: Student, Senior year in high school

Blood Type: B

Marital status: Boyfriend (Jack Anderson)

Likes: Being the centre of attention

Dislikes: People that think they are better than me

Hobbies: Cheerleeding, dancing, fashion, hanging out with my friends and partying

Favourite food: Pizza!!!

Favourite colour: Ultramarine

Most prized possession: My mobile phone

Biggest idols: Jennifer Lopez

Goals in life: Becoming prom queen

Special ability: Getting everyone that matters to like me

Opinion of Gilbert York: I don't think I know anyone by that name. Wait, he's that geek in my history class, right?

Hello! My name is Amanda Johnson and like Gilbert I'm a protagonist in this story. Unlike Gilbert, which everyone at school could tell was unhappy, I was regarded as the luckiest girl in high school. They thought I had it all, beauty, popularity, hunk boyfriend and even good grades. Well my life seemed so perfect that sometimes I almost believed it myself.

Some things of it were even true. I knew I was one of the most beautiful girls in school and took every opportunity to show it. I was even popular, well among the clique, and to me that was the only people that mattered. I was the captain of the cheerleader team and I dated the star quarterback of our football team. I guess they were right about the grades as well. I was nowhere near the brightest in class but I had my fair share of A's.

I retrospect I find my life quite pathetic. I may have been popular, but I don't think I was well liked. In fact I think that I treated people so bad that they were afraid of me. People tried to stay on my good side so that my wrath would not strike them. I thought that I was perfect and that everybody else was losers and treated them like that. I liked to psychologically bully people, it made me feel more important. If I thought someone was fat or wore a ugly sweater, I'd let them, and everyone else, know. No one dared to challenge me so I just thought it was natural for me to behave that way. I guess you say I was a Bitch with a capital B.

I'm not going to justify my behaviour but I will tell you what I think is the root of it. like Gilbert I blame my parents. It all began when I was six and I found out that my parents never wanted to have me. I guess I should have realised earlier since they never made an effort to hide it, but I guess I wanted to believe that they liked me. My parents never paid me any attention and in many aspect I raised myself. I was kind of proud of being self raised and independent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.