Me and My Cit - Cover

Me and My Cit

Copyright© 2009 by MajCARDINAL

Chapter 1:Discovery

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1:Discovery - How me and my CIT found love!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

My name's Gaby Wyland. I turned 18 in June, and graduated with high honors from high school a week later. It's almost September now, and in a few days I'll be going away to start college. Most of the summer I had mixed emotions about leaving home and heading off on my own to a strange place, but ever since what happened last week, I've been dying to get to school. You'll see why if you read the rest of my story!


All last year I was a little dubious about how my summer was going to go after graduation, because my mother had gotten me a job as a counselor at a sleep-over summer camp for girls. The camp was located on a lake up in the mountains, a few hours from where we lived. Me and a 16 year old Counselor-In-Training, or "CIT" for short were going to be in charge of 10 girls for eight weeks! I really wasn't looking forward to it, but I soon found out it wasn't so bad, and now that it's over, I wish it wasn't. Surprisingly, it was really one of the best summers I ever had - especially the last few days after the girls had gone home and it was just us counselors and CITs who were left to close down the camp for the season.

I know ... you were probably expecting this to be a story about all the wonderful heart-warming experiences Jane, my CIT and I had with our group of 10 year-olds, but that's not what this story is about. Although, we did have a wonderful time with our kids over the summer.

I suppose before I get to the main point of the story I should say that Jane and I did have an amazing time watching how our girls all grew and matured in the eight weeks we had them with us. As their parents left the camp in early July after dropping them off, each girl was near tears, frightened of being left alone with strangers, and the uncertainty of what was going to happen to them in the next two months. After a few days, they all relaxed greatly though when they realized Jane and I weren't ogres, and that we weren't going to make them walk barefoot over hot coals, or throw them out of the canoes in the middle of the lake and make them swim back to camp. As summer progressed, they each formed closer relationships with Jane and myself, and their fellow cabin mates. They began to have fun, and soon began to look forward to each day's new adventures. By the time their "incarceration" at Camp Wilderness was over, none of them wanted it to end, and most of them were in tears, when after hugging both Jane and I tightly good-bye, their parents lead them to their cars for their trip home.

Instead of telling you about all the things that happened to us over the summer with our kids, which probably would make for an interesting read, what this story is really about is the relationship that developed between Jane and myself, and specifically about how close we became as the summer ended.


Like I said in the beginning, I really wasn't looking forward to spending the summer in charge of a 16 year-old and 10 ten year-olds, but I wasn't given a choice. My mother wanted me to work over the summer before college started, and I hadn't found myself a suitable job by the end of our spring vacation during my senior year of high school, so my mom took it upon himself to find one for me! One where I'd learn responsibility, and become more mature!

So it was that on July 5th, I loaded up my car, and in a bad mood, took off on the nearly 3 hour drive to Camp Wilderness. We counselors and the CITs were to arrive at camp that day, to spend the next few days preparing the camp for the following weekend's arrival of our charges.

When I arrived at the camp, I checked in and found that my CIT wasn't there yet. I was given my cabin number and told I'd find a list on the desk there of chores and tasks to be done.

About a half hour after I got to the cabin, as I was stuffing the refrigerator with drinks and snacks that had been delivered earlier, I heard the screen door open. Looking up I saw a girl who looked like she was only about 13 or 14 walking in. She was short and skinny, and had black hair that was cut in a very short brush cut. Her skin was pale and Her face, which was pleasant looking, but which wore a sober expression, was lightly freckled. She had soft brown, rather soulful looking eyes, with long thick lashes, and thick eyebrows. She looked a little nervous. When I stood up I saw that she was very short. She only looked to be about 5'4" tall compared to my 6'1". At first I wondered if one of the campers had shown up too early. I really didn't think she was old enough to be my 16 year-old CIT.

"Are you Gabby?" she asked, in a soft, shy voice, looking a little warily at me.

"Yup," I said, wondering if maybe I'd been mistaken about the CITs having to be 16.

"I'm Jane Wagnall - your CIT," the girl said, still looking nervously at me, and blushing slightly.

"Really?" I said, apparently with a surprised look on my face.

"Uh ... yeah," she said, blushing a little more.

"Oh! OK!" I said, realizing I was making her feel uncomfortable.

I smiled and stuck my hand out, and said "Cool! Pleased to meet you."

Jane smiled hesitantly, then and said, "Me too."

She reached out and we shook hands. For being a little girl, she had a good-sized hand, and a firm grip. As I looked her up and down, although she looked rather scrawny, I noticed, that like some other girls her age, she had rather large feet, to match her big hands.

"So ... dump your stuff and you can help me get everything on this list done," I said.

"OK," Jane said.

She smiled just a little more broadly. When she did, the cutest dimples appeared on her cheeks, causing her to look even more girlish, but cute as hell too.


Before we continue, I suppose I should mention to you that shortly after I went through puberty, I discovered that I was a lesbian.

My best friend at the time and I were the same age, and at the same stage in our development. We always talked about everything together. Naturally, when I first began growing boobs and a bush, I asked her if she did too. She grinned and told me she did. As we talked more, we discussed how wet we got, and how much pubic hair we had. Both of us grew horny as we discussed all this. One thing had led to another and we ended up naked, comparing our boobs to one another's. Of course while doing this, it was necessary for one of us to touch each other. She did first. Then she suggested I could too if I wanted to. I didn't need to be asked twice. Again one thing led to another and we ended up lying on the bed next to each other rubbing each other off! It had felt great to have someone else touch ourselves, and all too soon we'd both had mind numbing orgasms.

From that day on, every time we got together, we immediately went to my room, or her if we were at her house. Soon as we were behind closed doors, our clothes all came off, and we began pleasuring each other. Of course we didn't stop at just rubbing each other. About the third time we got together Natalie asked if I'd ever wondered what being eaten out felt like. Of course I did. She suggested maybe we could lick each other to see what it felt like. A little nervously I agreed. Before I could change my mind, Natalie had dropped to between my outstreached legs and began to lick! I couldn't believe how eagerly she was going at it, but I was in heaven immediately. A minute later, just when I felt like my orgasm was going to start building, she stopped and stood up. It was my turn to do her! Reluctantly, I dropped in between her legs. I contemplated her pussy a moment, marveling at how beautiful it was, until she moved it a few times, commenting I wasn't liking her. Smiling I bent down and started to lick her wet pussy. I was surprised to find that it wasn't disgusting at all. In fact I found it kind of exciting to be giving my friend as much pleasure as she'd just given me. Just as I was about to stop licking her, Natalie had put her hands on my head and begged me not to stop. Realizing she was probably getting ready to orgasm, I really wasn't sure I wanted to keep licking her, but I knew that people who lick each other usually let the person cum in their mouths, so I kept going, hoping it wouldn't be really disgusting! I'd tasted my own cum a few times, and it hadn't tasted bad, so I hoped Natalie's would be similar. Within seconds, Natalie was gasping and grinding against my face. Soon her cream was in my mouth and I was surprised that her cum actually tasted good in a curious way, so I swallowed it and kept licking her, and she continued groaning and filling my mouth, until her orgasm was over. When I bent up I was afraid Natalie wasn't going to want to give me the same service, but I was surprised when she grinned and told me how awesome it had felt, and that it was my turn to get off. Immediately she pushed me over and went back down on me. She sucked me off til I came in her mouth too! And of course, it felt awesome!

Of course, after that, we never rubbed each other off anymore. Whenever we got together, it was always a lick and tittie grab fest. Most often, we'd crawl onto the bed in a '69' as soon as we were naked, and then we'd leisurely wash each other's genitals with our tongues, until after a few minutes we couldn't stand it any longer and we would begin licking each other in earnest, until we both orgasmed, filling each other's mouths over and over with our love juice.

After a few weeks, we branched out further and began to experiment with grinding our crotches against the other one's. It was Natalie's idea to try it. She had seen a video online about how it was done and the effect it had on the actor's. When we finally grinded against one another the feeling was intense! I loved it how our clitties touched, which caused us to orgasm shortly afterwards. After our sessions, we were sweaty and cuddled in bed together, kissing softly.

Natalie and I had a full sex life. We spent almost every afternoon after school pleasuring each other that year. To our horror though, that summer, my mother was transferred, and we had to move away. The last time we were together, we both cried when I had to leave. Natalie and I stayed in touch, but we lived too far away from each other to get together anymore. Being so outgoing, Natalie found herself a new girlfriend a few months after I left. They stayed together throughout high school, and still are a couple. About a year ago, Natalie "came out" to her parents. They took it moderately well. I have always remained closeted, certain that my mother would blow a gasket and kick me out if she ever found out I wasn't straight. Since moving away from Natalie, I haven't found a girlfriend or even another fuck buddy. Subsequently, I've spent the rest of my teenage years pleasuring myself with just my hand and a fake penis I had gotten from a local porn shop. Now at 18, I'm in my sexual prime, and I'm horny as hell! Unfortunately my appetite for sex is going unsatisfied ... or - I should say, up until recently it's been going unsatisfied!


Because of my strong sexual desires, I never missed a chance to check out any cute girls who I found myself with. So, as Jane started to help me out, even though she looked young, I found myself observing her.

I noticed right away that she was indeed, very cute.

From behind, her ass nicely filled the seat of her jeans. I really would've liked to reach out and give her cheeks a squeeze, or better still, rip her jeans down and bury my face between her legs, but of course I couldn't.

Then, when Jane squatted to pick something up, as her shirt dropped a little bit, she had a nice set of boobs growing.

At one point as we worked, Jane looked up and caught me looking at her. As she blushed and smiled shyly, she looked absolutely adorable.

Although Jane looked young, I found out quickly that she was a serious, and knowledgable girl, who was willing to pull her own weight. She worked hard alongside me, and we soon had our cabin set up.

Over the next few days, together with the other counselors and CITs, we completed getting everything in the camp ready for the influx of kids on Saturday.

As we worked together each day, Jane and I talked and got to know each other better. Her initial nervousness wore off quickly, and we found we got along very well with each other. I was glad about that, and she seemed much more relaxed and happier too.

We were both surprised to learn that she lived in the same town where I was going to be going to school in the fall!

"So, maybe we'll get to see each other sometimes then after we're home?" Jane had asked, sounding hopeful.

"Yeah, that'd be nice," I said, grinning, happy that she apparently wanted to stay friends after the summer was over.


The Friday night before the kids were due to arrive, we were both tired, so I suggested we turn in early, as we had to be up early the next morning. Jane yawned and agreed, and headed for the bathroom to get ready for bed. A couple minutes later she came out and crawled into her bed, which was on the opposite side of the room and the opposite end of the row from my bed. We had figured we'd best have one of us on each end of the room, to keep better track of the girls once they were there. I finished up in the bathroom after Jane, and crawled into my own bed. We said good-night, and I flipped the light off. Then, for a while, I laid on my back, quietly thinking about the upcoming day.

Almost a half hour later, I still wasn't asleep, but I'd been lying so still that Jane, who apparently wasn't sleeping either, must've thought I was. I heard her rustling her bed covers a little. Just as I was about to ask her if she was awake, I heard a soft gasping and wet rubbing. A moment later I grinned as I realized it was the sound of her bed springs, and that she must've started rubbing her pussy. Of course my own pussy quickly began to get wet as I imagined what she looked like masturbating.

I remained silent, listening to the action from Jane's bed. The same rythmic gasping and wet rubbing continued for a couple minutes. Then, it seemed to speed up a little and become a bit louder. I also could hear Jane's breathing, which had become a little lighter and quicker. A minute later, the speed of the squeaking sped up dramatically, and Jane's breathing got even louder. Suddenly I heard her gasp. Needless to say, after listening to Jane pleasuring herself, and picturing the scene in my mind, pussy was aching for action as a was wet spot forming in them, as I'd begun leaking in my panties I was hornier than ever and had to masturbate!

"Oh fuck!" I groaned and got up.

Jane's bed springs squeaked suddenly, and I heard a slight gasp from her, as if I'd startled her.

"Next time use the bathroom," I said, snickering a little as I walked past her bed, with my nipples seriously tenting the front of my bra. "You're making me really horny and I need to take care of this!"

I went into the bathroom then and closed the door behind me. Quickly I sat on of the toilets in one of the stalls and dropped my shorts and panties and quickly rubbed my clit. A few minutes later I had a nice orgasm. When I was finished, I peed, and pulled up me wet panties and shorts and left the bathroom.

As I passed by Jane's bed, she was obviously pretending to be asleep. She'd never snored quite as loudly as she was then.

I chuckled and said "I know you're awake yet. You never snore that loudly! Don't sweat it. We all have to take care of ourselves periodically. Just ... be careful to be more private once the girls are here!"

Jane's fake snoring stopped, but she didn't reply. I crawled back into my bed, and within a few minutes I was asleep.

The next morning when we got up, Jane blushed when I looked over and grinned at him.

"I told you! Relax!" I said, smiling and winking at her. "You weren't doing anything either one of us doesn't do all the time! Just don't get caught by the kids! I'll try not to either!"

The redness didn't leave Jane's face right away, but she smiled a little foolishly at me, and looked relieved that I wasn't making fun of her. I changed the subject then, and things got back to normal between us.

Soon, the campers began to arrive, and we were too busy to think about our masturbatory practices anymore.


We were both extremely busy all summer taking care of our kids. Like I said earlier, it started out a little strained, but soon, the kids all realized they liked what we were doing, and we ended up having a lot of fun with them.

The first night the girls were with us, they were all a little nervous yet, and weren't sure how we'd discipline them if they didn't obey us. After supper, I announced they had to be in bed with lights out by 10:00. So after we'd toasted some marshmallows and made S'mores, then sat around the campfire telling Ghost stories, they all dutifully got ready and went to bed when I told them to. After they were all tucked in, Jane and I went and sat out on the porch for a while, and discussed what we were going to do the next day.

At one point about a half hour later, we were sitting quietly, and I suddenly realized it was more than just the crickets I was hearing. One of the girls' beds was squeaking.

I chuckled and said, "Someone's got the same problem you and I had last night!"

Jane blushed, but grinned along with me.

After a few minutes, the squeaking stopped. Jane and I talked a few minutes longer, then I suggested she go use the bathroom and get ready for bed. I pointedly told her to shut and lock the bathroom door, be quiet about whatever she was doing, and that I'd wait to get ready for bed til she was finished. She blushed again, profusely this time, but smiled and got up and went inside. Immediately she went to the bathroom. Ten minutes later, she re-emerged, and went to bed. I winked at her as she looked up at me, when I headed to the bathroom. She looked embarrassed yet, but smiled at me. I of course took care of myself too, then got ready for bed as well.

This became our routine for the rest of the summer. In that way, both Jane and I managed to keep our sanity and relax enough to fall asleep.

We smiled at each other night, as we sat on the porch together, when after all the other boys had fallen asleep, we heard the one girls' bed springs start squeaking. One night, not long after we first heard it, together, we peered through the window into the cabin and saw some movement from the bed of one of our bigger kids - Briana. It appeared she was lying on her stomach rubbing her crotch, because where her ass was, kept going up and down. We both chuckled quietly as we watched her for a minute.

"Think she has pubes yet?" Jane asked, being uncharacteristically blunt about a sexual topic. She had never spoken openly like that about sex with me.

"Could be. She's big enough, and I think I noticed she had a little pubic hair already," I said. "Fact, I think she's the only one who does have any."

"Yeah, none of the others do, but she does - and actually she has more than just a little," Jane said.

She blushed when I looked at her, surprised by her comment.

"Early bloomer I guess," I said, smiling at Jane.

We both sat back down and left Briana to her masturbating. I noticed though that Jane's nipples were hard and she rubbed her crotch discreetly. Of course, mine were too!

I swore at one point I saw Jane glance toward my boobs to check me out. She blushed profusely when she looked up and saw me looking at her. I just grinned and winked at her, which caused her to turn even darker red.

Shortly after Briana finished getting off, Jane got up and headed quickly to the bathroom. I noticed that her nipples were pointed and she had a flush on her face as she went in.

The next morning, while the girls were all at arts and crafts, I went back to the cabin to get something. I was alone, so I went over to the Briana's bed and opened it. I grinned when I saw her wet stains on the bottom sheet, where the girl's pelvis would be. Quickly I made the bed up again. I must've made it a little better than she usually did, because I noticed she got red-faced and looked around suspiciously at everyone when she opened her bed again that night. I also noticed that she waited a little longer to begin humping humping her hand then she usually did. When she did start up, I whispered to Jane that I'd checked her sheets earlier and we'd been right - there was a lot of wet marks on it Jane's eyes shot open and her jaw dropped, as I sat grinning at her. I noticed a minute later, she was flushed and her nipples were proud.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.