Kerri Taylor: Brunette Bombshell - Cover

Kerri Taylor: Brunette Bombshell

Copyright© 2009 by PRISHA: 50-FT GIRL

Chapter 1

OK, now when I roll the camera, I want you to pick up the tree, sniff it and toss at the line of cars to your right," the film director asked of Kerri. It had been a long day of shooting in a cramped basement and production was wrapping on yet another fine giant woman movie. Eager to oblige, Kerri assumed a sprawled out position on the street of the model city, overturned model cars and toy soldiers strewn about from the filming of previous scenes.

"And ... Action!" Kerri gingerly lifted the toy tree up from the sidewalk that fronted one of many model office buildings erected around her 5'4" frame. The toy city gave the illusion Kerri was some 500 feet tall. Kerri closely examined the tree, playing up the part of a giant woman terrorizing yet another city as she smiled in satisfaction down to one matchbox car. YOU CAN'T STOP ME, Kerri purred down to the toy people, hamming it for the camera as she tossed the object over her shoulder. "And ... cut," the director snapped. "That was awesome, Kerri. Thanks for another great job!"

"OK, that was pretty cool. Awesome, actually (Kerri smiling). Gosh, when will editing be completed?" Kerri asked as she wrapped her bikini-clad body in a bath robe. "Mega Kerri 2.0 will probably be edited and posted for sale in two weeks," the director assured her. "The effects, video, audio will blow everyone away."

Kerri was satisfied with her work and the pay, but anxiously awaiting a well-deserved vacation of sand and sun in the California resort town of Pleasanton, a popular destination for sun worshippers near the border with Mexico and within a short driving distance of Kelston, a large California city with a population of 5 million known for its vibrant downtown and active nightlife along the Kelston River.

Kerri had arranged for a car service to pick her up directly from the shoot. She had packed her belongings the night before since her flight left that night at 8PM. "This is gonna be so relaxing and I can't wait to fit into my new bikini," Kerri thought to herself as the car approached the airport. As the driver unloaded her luggage from the trunk and placed them on the curb for check-in, Kerri couldn't help but notice two men staring in her direction, obviously chatting about her. "Shit, betcha they've seen too many giantess movies. Hope they don't bother me," Kerri mumbled to herself.

Having checked in and completed screening without being recognized or bothered, Kerri settled in at her gate, nestled in her seat as she absorbed herself in a chic lit novel she picked up at the gift shop. Then it happened. Half way through page ten of the Friendship Test, the two eerie men casually walked up to Kerri, smiling from ear to ear as Kerri tried like hell to not notice them. Kerri was mortified. "God, I'm almost on the beach, why must I be bothered?" Kerri thought to herself as the men stood before her. "Ms. Taylor, we loved you in Mega Kerri, when are you gonna be makin' the sequel?" the one man asked as he sat down next to an uncomfortable Kerri. "Uh, that's nice you like it. The sequel should be coming out soon, but not before I go on vacation. In fact, I'm feeling a little under the weather and I really shouldn't be socializing," Kerri spoke softly, face blushing.

"Oops!" the other man still standing cried out as he accidentally spilled a gooey substance on Kerri. "What the hell is that stuff?" Kerri belted out in disgust as she wiped the goop off her arm. "Gross, how did you get past security with that shit?" "Please, just leave me alone," Kerri pleaded as her face turned angry.

The two men left in an awkward hurry, surely embarrassed at leaving a poor first impression on a person they admired.

?

"Aaah, finally!" Kerri sighed to herself as she lay back on her soft raft in the waters off the Pleasanton beach. The warm water and 85 degree temperature made her forget that it was Monday morning, that millions in the nearby city dredged off to work, and other burdening responsibilities...

Kerri had already applied a generous helping of buttermilk sun lotion to protect her silky skin from the radiant sun's intense glow. Dark hair pulled back in a cute ponytail, her lips glowed from the cocoanut gloss needed to prevent them from chapping from the heat. But mostly, Kerri relished showing off her new Victoria's Secret bikini, a halter top and lo-rise bottom in a beachy, fashionable floral pattern. It was a no-brainer purchase. A pink flower she purchased at the hotel, was neatly tucked in her hair. Kicking back, Kerri adjusted the volume on her iPhone as Gwen Stefani sang into her ear. The gentle breeze brewed up hypnotic waves that rocked Kerri's baby blue inflatable raft and put the content bathing beauty into a deep sleep.

Only 10:30 A.M., Kerri had been asleep now for an hour as the warm currents of Kelston Bay gradually carried her out further from the beach. The further out she floated, the deeper in sleep she fell. The deep rest seemed to trigger a reaction, one that made the woman's arms, legs and other body parts stretch and lengthen. The area of her arm that had been splattered the night before pulsated as even her raft and iPhone enlarged in proportion to Kerri's growth. An observer from the air might not be the wiser as to just how big she had just grown, the open water providing little means of comparison or proportion.

Now in an isolated section of the bay as she glided slowly toward the mouth of the Kelston River, Kerri was a sight of contentment. The only sounds within in her immediate vicinity were the tussle of waves and a light snore escaping from her mouth and nose. The sounds of traffic and bustle of the big city, still distant, were about to greet a most relaxed woman.

May Day!, May Day!, Coast Guard requests assistance. There is a large object floating in the water and is overtaking our vessel. I repeat, May Day! we are issuing a distress call!" It was all in vein. The Coast Guard rescue ship was blindsided by the mysterious object, wrestling it and its crew beneath the water's surface with cruel efficiency, leaving nothing more than bubbles on the water's surface in its wake.

"Oh my god, you wouldn't believe what my boyfriend did to me in bed last night," Jessica, wide-eyed and excited exclaimed to Shauna sitting across from her as they started their lunch at the restaurant Pri Jardin, sun glistening outside their window. "Oh, betcha not better than the night I had," Shauna teased. "Well, he started to ... ya know ... what's the matter?" Jessica inquired of Shauna, head turned and eyes glued toward the direction of the window. "Holy shit, what in the fuck is that?" Jessica and Shauna joined several other patrons as they approached the restaurant's large window that looked over the Kelston River. The sound of clanking utensils was replaced by gasps and awes.

"Sir, I am begging you and the rest of these people to avoid the city streets and park your car. These roads are closed. If you refuse to obey, you will be arrested, ' the officer scolded a driver of an SUV. "Oh, I don't know what's going on, but I have a very important meeting in 15 minutes," the angry motorist whined to his passenger. "Shit, I guess I'll just have to walk." "Sir, sir, what seems to be the trouble? Why are all the roads backed up? I need to get across town for to meet my parents at the hospital," a young female college student pleaded. "We are merely talking precautions regarding an oil tanker that has run aground along the Kelston. Please be patient," the officer bravely lied to the driver.

"Cool, Ok keep going. I'm amazed how fast all this traffic is moving across this bridge this morning. God, I've never seen so many cars and trucks move so quickly at this hour," Joe boasted to his wife, Emma, as the couple made their way downtown for an afternoon ballgame. BOOM. "Watch out!" Emma shouted as the bridge shook with heart-stopping jolt as several cars traveling in front of them steered out of control, colliding into each other. One such vehicle veered into the guardrail at high speed landing with front wheels suspended over the Kelston River. "That felt like an earthquake. Holy shit!" Aftershocks continued to vibrate across the four lane concrete bridge, the sensation like waves to passengers on a ship.

Joe and Emma sat stunned for about thirty seconds, observing the wrecked cars in front of them, when Joe peered into his rearview mirror to see hoards of people exiting their cars and trucks, some running, other milling about in a state of curiosity. "What is going on?" Joe asked as his heart raced. "I'm not waiting around to see what happens," Joe heard one woman mutter ass she passed his vehicle in a panic. "Gee, do you smell that?" Emma asked.

MMM, UH, OOOH! MMMPH. The sounds of a semi-conscious Kerri softly blanketed the immediate vicinity on the vast suspended roadway. Subdued conversations and rustling cell phone cameras on the bridge's surface replaced the rumble of cars as people gathered cautiously at the bridge's sidewalk that separated them from the water's surface twenty feet below. "What do you think happened to her?" a girl asked of her boyfriend. "She's ginormous."

OOOH, Huh, Kerri puffed as she began to wake from a deeper-than-normal sleep. Her raft, which was so big all the vehicles on the roadway seemed like model cars in comparison, had nestled against the bridge in a parallel fashion. Its 200 feet of baby blue rubber spanned a fifth of the bridge's length as Kerri's arm relaxed on the float's arm rests, seemingly inches from gawking motorists and their cars. Cell phone cameras continued to shutter as some people began to back away. Kerri's fingers began to claw and curl as her eyelids flickered. People were spooked when Kerri's impossibly long legs shifted and rubbed against the raft, creating a loud krrplurp sound. The scene was quiet enough to make out the sexy sounds of Gwen Stefani on Kerri's iPhone, which remarkably continued to pipe music into the giant's ears. The air was saturated with aroma of buttermilk sun lotion. Some people were blinded by the intense reflection of the sun off of Kerri's silky skin. Others could make out their reflection on Kerri's rock hard stomach as they watched rivers formed by the combination of sweat and lotion meander and flow around her belly button and drop onto the moist raft.

WITH A FLICK OF THE WRIST

Kerri's bold lashes fluttered in a seeming flash as her big brown eyes made direct contact with all the people on the bridge as she woke from slumber. Startled by the presence of so many people in an unfamiliar place, this wasn't any beach she immediately reasoned, Kerri's left wrist flailed, as her lengthy fingers, accented with perfectly painted fingernails, chafed the roadway, sending a pickup truck and a sports car into the air, landing on several other vehicles, injuring ten people. Kerri, now rubbing her eyes, watched in awe as people ran and screamed in the opposite direction. Kerri's eyes bulged in simple disbelief as she took in the small world around her. It was reminiscent of the many giantess videos she shot for Giantesszone, but these were real people, real buildings, and real cars.

WHERE THE HELL AM I? Kerri insisted outwardly. Kerri studied the flames that ensued from the wreck she had just caused as she again rubbed her eyes and adjusted her bikini. No stranger to playing a giant, an incredulous smile came over the bathing behemoth. Police choppers buzzed over head as police on foot descended upon the bridge as Kerri eyed their moves. Relatively unshaken, Kerri calmly asked, WHAT DID YOU PEOPLE DO TO ME? "Ma'am, please remain still as we try to figure a way to help you," one brave police officer on the bridge assured her.

Bravery would be needed. Kerri was now somewhere between 125 and 150 feet tall. SURE THING. YOU PEOPLE FIGURE IT OUT, Kerri smiled. Kerri resumed a reclining position on her raft as Gwen continued grinding out tunes for her pleasure, all the while watching as police and EMT's attended to the wounded, the moans of the injured people occasionally overpowering the pop beats pumping in her soft ears. The gentle bump and shake of the river put Kerri in a pampered state as she sighed with an AAAaah.

NEXT TIME ON MS. TAYLOR'S WORLD...

Kerri leaned forward lazily as she remembered the shiny gold Victoria's Secret beach tote bag between her legs. GOSH, EVERYTHING GREW, Kerri marveled aloud as police and others still on the bridge jumped at her booming voice. Kerri rifled through the tote and pulled out a banana, which itself had grown to roughly 20 feet. GOD, THIS SUCKER IS HUGE, Kerri laughed as she peeled back the fruit, releasing a pungent banana aroma. Caressing her stomach in satisfaction, Kerri...

... and latest reports have her at 141 feet tall. Surveyors have been flying over head taking measurements ... stay tuned to KHYT for more on this incredible story. "See if you can find out more. I can't believe a giant woman has invaded the city," Pam gushed to her roommate Tanya as she tuned the car radio dial to another station. "It's 12 Noon. KRES 1019 AM Radio has just received more information on Ms Kerri Taylor, the sunbathing- tourist-turned-giant. What authorities know so far is limited, but somewhere out in the Kelston Bay, the brunette 26-year old Ms. Taylor, clad in a nothing more than a bikini, and in a deep slumber on her pool raft transformed from a 5'4'' woman into a monstrous 140 foot giant.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.