Eileen Peoples: a Hollywood Tale - Cover

Eileen Peoples: a Hollywood Tale

Copyright© 2009 by PRISHA: 50-FT GIRL

Chapter 1

Holy shit, what the f#@!", Trisha screamed as she gazed out of the six-story window of her apartment on the trendy part of Cinemavile. The nightmarish pounding of Godzilla-like footsteps timed almost rhythmically was accompanied by seismic shaking that caused the chandeliers of her posh digs to sway gently. As Trish gazed below, the ugly blood curdling screams of helpless people filled the air like a thunder cloud intruding on a sunny day.

Trisha's big blue eyes bulged in disbelief as she watched this creature chase a luxury SUV down Star Blvd and whimsically lift it from the ground as its wheels spun uselessly a seeming ten stories up in its grip. The poor people in the SUV were the lucky ones; left in the path of this sci-fi movie-come-to-life were five or six cars and trucks crushed into the roadway, flattened and in some cases pressed into the indented pavement. People on foot were not spared as the monster dropped the SUV onto a fleeing mob.

City folk at street-level were enveloped in a sensory vacuum. The thunderous approach of the monster caused people's ears to pressurize; others too close to the creature's feet went temporarily deaf. Giant sweaty feet left gigantic moisturized footprints in the street, a toe print mockingly pressed onto a half crushed car and as people gathered to help the injured passengers of the toyed-with SUV, several Good Samaritans were in awe at the tennis racket sized fingerprints emblazoned upon it like a bad paint job. Beads of sweat the size of golf balls were paved onto the city streets.

Two enormous strands of the monster's hair strewn recklessly in the nearby intersection met two cars with disastrous results as the strands ensnared the vehicle's axles, sending the cars spinning violently into opposing traffic as the monster watched.

GOD, BEING A GIANT IS SO DAMN AWESOME, Eileen remarked as she rolled her big brown eyes in ecstasy, wrecked cars at her painted toes. BY THE WAY, JUST HOW SEXY DOES THIS CALVIN KLEIN EUPORIA PERFUME SMELL ON ME?, Eileen asked mockingly down to several injured people lying in the street.

A YEAR EARLIER

Ring! Ring! "Hello?", Eileen answered like a perky school girl. "Hey, 'Leen", Trish greeted the actress with girlish glee. "Hey, glad to hear from you. Uh, havin' the best time here at the spa; Just gotta mud bath, pedicure and now I'm at the pool wearing this cute bikini I got at Fredericks of Hollywood ... at $2,000 it better be cute. What's up?," Eileen inquired excitedly. "Just got a call from the studio and they have a part for you. I know you just wrapped on a film with some A-Listers and I'm working on getting you a supporting role with some of the same people, but..." "What is it?" Eileen asked as she prepared herself for disappointment.

"Well, it's not exactly the romantic comedy you just shot, but it sounds very high profile. Well, it's the lead role in the newest remake of the movie, get this, Attack of the 50' Woman," Trish finished with a cringe on her face. An awkward pause ensued. "Hello?" Trish asked over a quiet cell phone. Then laughter. "OK, let's get this straight, you got me, Ms. girly girl, Ms. Got-to-the-spa weekly ... and I might add Emmy-Award winning actress playing a giant woman? Are you crazy?" Trish smiled. "I felt the same way, but hear me out. The screenplay and storyline have been completely revamped and overhauled and it will be nothing like the first two. It's actually an interesting story and your character gets to do some amazing things as the 50' Woman. Most importantly, you and only you are the star. This is A-List material" Trish said with re-assurance.

Eileen let her guard down. "Alright, so who's directing?" she asked. Trish was awash in excitement and anticipation. "Get this, the directing and special effects will be overseen by the directors of the Matrix movies. Isn't that awesome!" Trish exclaimed. Eileen's skepticism seemed to melt in the sun. "That does sound pretty awesome. When can you send me the script?" Eileen replied as she took a sip of her fruity cocktail and adjusted her designer sunglasses.

POWER TO THE PEOPLES

A Daughter of Bollywood Takes Hollywood by Storm

With a burgeoning film career accented with the recent success of the hit romcom, Truth Be Told, Eileen Peoples is making waves while turning heads. The daughter of Bollywood actress Prisha Pellashanda, Ms. Peoples is finding fame and recognition here in America independent of her mother's weighty success back in India. She has an Emmy to prove it.

People Magazine sat down with the 22-year old starlet a few hours before this year's SAG Awards to get know this ravaging beauty that people closest to her refer to her as Eily.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING IN AMERICA?

My mother took me to Hollywood when I was 15 to try me out for a small part in a soap opera. She was in the middle of promoting a new film at the time, so the timing was, ya know, pretty good. She lived in America for a few years before I was born, so she had some connections. I didn't get the part, but Elite Models got me some work in some catalogs and things. A one-week trip to the states and we were hooked. I've barely been back to India in the seven years we've been here.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR FATHER?

It's been a couple of years. Not since he retired from baseball. It's kinda sad, but I've moved on.

WITH STARS LIKE HALLE BERRY, DO YOU THINK FILMMAKERS ARE MORE OPEN TO WOMEN OF VARYING NATIONAL ORIGINS AND RACE?

Yeah [Laughs]. Just look at me. I'm the poster child; I mean I'm half Indian, half African American. I've been very fortunate that Hollywood has been very open to my taking on roles that many white actresses would die for. My calendar is booked.

OK, THIS BRINGS UP THE NEXT QUESTION. YOU'RE WORKING ON THE REMAKE OF ATTACK OF THE 50' WOMAN. WHAT'S THAT LIKE?

It's gonna be awesome. I watched the two originals [cringes] and they were pretty bad. I can honestly say this is up there with Godzilla or King Kong. Script is great and so are the special effects. Me and the crew are having a blast.

WHAT DOES THE SCRIPT CALL FOR YOUR CHARACTER TO DO?

Ummm, can't quite tell. Let's just say that if I were living in Metro City, be afraid, very afraid. There are some rather romantic scenes, um, and, no, no real people were actually eaten during the making of the movie, though [laughs].

ANY TRUTH TO THE RUMORS YOU'RE DATING... ?

Not going there.

Oh! ... My! ... God! It's a giant woman invading the city! She's picking those cars up like toys and people are scattering like ants! Giant toes have trapped people in their grip and five-foot long fingernails have scraped lamp posts from their roots. There's no escape from this colossal woman straddling the Metro City Overpass & Bridge.

Actually this scary-real photo of Patricia Piper (Eileen Peoples) in the new movie Attack of the 50' Woman will be plastered on billboards and posters everywhere starting next week as the vast ad campaign for the Peoples-featured film kicks off.

"We spared no expense in making this photo and the movie as real as possible. You'd think an actual giant woman has just been spotted on the highway," said Heather Hughes of Magic Arts Film Studios. "We actually closed down the Metro City Bridge, brought in some 50 cars and trucks and hired 100 extras to act like Eileen's character, Patricia Piper were really toying with them high above, having grown to 50', ... or more (laughing). Then, back at the photo studio, we super-imposed a very sexy Peoples onto the scene, resulting in a freaky cool giant woman. It was inportant to convey the chaos and fear she inspires in this role"

Eileen noted lightheartedly that " ... the art director had me try on all kinds of duds, but we settled on this cargo miniskirt and tight off-the-shoulder top for the bridge shoot. Even my hair manages to destroy a few cars, since as you can [see] from the poster, I'm primping and dragging my extra-long hair on the bridge. My stylist was the tops since Patricia had to look her best as she scared the crap out of people."

Girlfriend Magazine spent the day with Eileen Peoples as she wrapped filming in her biggest role ever. The highlight of the day was the promotional poster shoot. When asked what she enjoyed most about this role, Ms. Peoples said "The director and crew are so skilled they had me convinced I was really a giant woman, ya know it really helped me bring Patricia Piper to life." And as far as that wardrobe? "Yeah, designer Marcy Felstrom really hooked me up. I mean, my character's wearing some hot mini skirts and sexy tops. Even designed them extra, extra, extra large!" Eileen giggled.

Attack of the 50' Woman opens in June. The film reportedly cost $200 million to produce.

Champagne flukes, sushi, pot and cocaine graced the ritzy digs of this mega-mansion in the exclusive hills of Cinemaville. Ecstasy was brazenly dished out on silver platters. The movie industries hottest young stars, including Stacy Stellis, Paige Anwar and recent Vogue cover girl Renee Yrilkosminov could be seen dining, skinny dipping and fucking on the palatial grounds of the estate. An orgy this was for sure.

A well earned rest was long overdue for the white-hot Eileen Peoples, gracing the current issue of People. "Attack of the 50' Woman was due to open June 22, with largely excellent reviews and a blowout party was just the thing Eileen was hankering for."Hey, pass some of that cocktail," a naked Eileen requested from the glimmering pool. "Sure thing, Eily" Hillary Duff said as she knelt down to hand off the glass to Eileen as she lounged on a pool raft. "I can't believe how kickass this party is," Eileen slurred, popping some X in her mouth. Just a few feet away, Paige Anwar was doing it doggie style with her producer boyfriend on a lounge chair. Actor Bruce Dawdson and actress Bridgette Bethany were lip-locking in between lines of coke.

"Eily, what's the premiere supposed to be like for this move?" a naked Stacy asked as she rested her chin on Eily's raft; joint in hand, water up to her nipples. "It should be pretty cool. They've brought in a 50-foot replica of me and they'll be putting it in the middle of Cinema Avenue, directly in front of the huge Loews. Limos'll drive right under me."

Just then, Eily's publicist strutted out poolside with a wide smile. "Hey, Trish, what's up? It's time to stop doing work and come party with us," Eily offered. "I've got something better. Much better," Trish rang out spastically as she held a crisp white piece of paper in her hand. Trish scanned the document, reading its contents aloud:

Dear Ms. Peoples,

Congratulations on the completion of your new movie, Attack of the 50' Woman. I am sure that this film will be one of many great successes that will grace your career over the years to come and I and my colleagues at HomTech, Inc. will be rooting for you all the way. It is my understanding that the premiere of your film will be taking place on June 22, 2007 and that you and your representatives are hard at work to make it a very special occasion.

I would like to assist you in making your premiere worthy of your talent and hard work.

While not yet public information, HomTech is diligently putting the final elements together on a drug that will aid people inflicted with growth-related disorders; simply put, one or two controlled doses will allow people to grow to normal height within a few days who ordinarily might have been stunted due to disease. The drug is an incredible development for millions. Moreover, the FDA has put approval on the fast-track. For your premiere, our team can create a safe dosage capable of producing growth to the height of at least 50' as well as an antidote that you can take to counter the effects after the event. I and my team assure you any drugs you take are safe and very effective. We can be on-site to supervise.

I have sent a copy of this letter to your agent as well as your production company. Mr. Jones of P Productions, Inc. has already given his approval via fax. HomTech is eagerly awaiting your reply. I am hoping we can work together.

Should you have any questions, feel free to call me at the number at the bottom of this letter. Again, congratulations and best wishes.

All the Best!

Dr. Jennifer Uytson

HomTech, Inc.

"So? What do you think?" Trish cried out with glee. "Come on, do it. It'll be fuckin' awesome. How goddamn cool would that be," Stacy, Hillary, Bruce and a cast of others cheered on. "I'm pretty sure I can get one of the top designers to fit you," Trish assured.

"Hmmm. Wow! Let me see," Eily pondered as she took a sip of her cocktail. Male model Dwayne Detton massaged her shoulders as he waded in the pool behind her. "Give me two minutes to think it over," Eily purred as she turned her head to kiss the hunk behind her.

"Yeah, I'm just about there now. That bitchy Renee Yrilkosminov is gonna be there too. She's the last slut I want to see. I know she slept with about ten people to get on the cover of that magazine. Now, so what's so urgent that you had to call me as I'm heading to one the craziest parties of the year?" supermodel Kira Moss asked smugly into her diamond-studded cell phone. Kira listened intently as she pulled her custom Maserati into Eily's palace in the hills, parking it among the multitude of equally impressive vehicles.

"Holy shit!" Kira quipped as her long legs snaked out of the doorway, high heels clicking to the pavement. "Omigod, I have to let her know. That's, like, some serious shit. Well, I guess if it did wonders for Paris' career, then..." Stopping to adjust her mini skirt, "On second thought, Eily's got a lot more to lose."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.