New Daughter - Cover

New Daughter

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 5: Bath Time is Family Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Bath Time is Family Time - A father discovers a daughter he never knew, and ends up loving her the way a father shouldn't. Note: There is some non-consensual sexual abuse in the past that forms part of the background of this story. It is referred to in vague terms, never graphically, but if that bothers you, you shouldn't read this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Slow  

My eyes opened wide, as did my mouth. There was my daughter, completely naked again in front of me, acting like there was nothing out of the ordinary. She sat there half submerged in the water, but with her beautiful little chest completely exposed to my view.

"Kimmy..." I said. "What are you doing?"

"Taking a bath," she replied innocently. "Hurry up and get in before the water gets cold."

"But I..."

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Well ... I just wasn't expecting..."

She giggled. "To take a bath with me?" she finished for me.

I nodded, unable to conceal the embarrassment on my face.

"It's okay, Daddy. There's no need to be bashful. It's not like we haven't been naked together before. I want to scrub your back as a thank-you for being so wonderful for me today."

I couldn't deny that it sounded nice. Too nice, in fact.

"Come on, Daddy." she pleaded. "It's just a bath. Unless you're worried that I'm going to try to seduce you," she said with a teasing smile on her face.

"Oh, no, that's not it at all," I replied. "I just ... well..."

Her eyes lowered to my crotch, where I couldn't hide the rising lump in my pants.

"Oh, I see," she said with a smile. "Well, I don't mind if you don't."

"Um ... really?" I asked, surprised.

"Daddy, I know all about that, remember. I just think you're not used to seeing my body, that's all. So we just have to get you used to it, and then there won't be any problem, will there?"

She had a very good point. I could probably have come up with a counterargument to her logic, but when it came right down to it, I didn't want to.

"But it doesn't bother you that ... well ... that maybe I'm having thoughts that I shouldn't have about you?" I asked instead.

"I trust you completely, Daddy. I know you would never do anything to me that I don't want."

I sighed. She really had a good point. I knew there were a million good reasons why I shouldn't accept the offer, but for some reason I couldn't think of a single one of them right now. Against my better judgment, I began to undress.

She watched me with a smile of delight on her face. I knew I shouldn't feel this good about letting my daughter see my body, but I found myself disrobing almost without thinking, as if my hands were moving all on their own.

Before I knew it, I stood there in front of her completely naked and with my cock as hard as iron and pointing straight out in front of me. I noticed her staring at it, but no matter how much I told myself I should cover up, the thrill of having her see me like this overpowered any inhibitions I might have felt.

After what seemed an eternity, her eyes raised to mine. "Come on in, Daddy, before the water gets cold," she said.

I nodded dumbly, then stepped into the tub. Her eyes returned to my dick, and never left it until it submerged under the water. I at least had enough willpower to face away from her. She had said she wanted to scrub my back after all. Kimmy scooted in closer, and although her chest didn't quite touch my back, her knees touched my sides. Since she was so much smaller than me, that meant that she had her legs spread nice and wide. I tried not to picture that sight, but it was hard to get it out of my mind.

She grabbed the cup that sat on the shelf in the wall, scooped up some water, and poured it over my shoulders. Then she took the wash cloth and began to rub it over my shoulders. I could feel the water running down my back and chest, washing away not only sweat and dirt, but all the tension in my muscles as well.

"There, now doesn't this feel nice?" she asked.

"Uh huh," I stammered. It had been a while since I had had my back washed. My last girlfriend had been a highly motivated and active woman, and we rarely had time to enjoy such simple pleasures, even during the summer when I didn't have to work. With Kimmy, though, we had all the time in the world.

Her hands felt so nice on me as she ran them all over my back. She had the most delicate touch, almost like a feather. I could feel myself relaxing more and more, second by second, and I couldn't help sighing. I could get used to this.

I decided that this much was all right. If Kimmy wanted to take a bath with me again, I would accept willingly. There was really nothing wrong with it; we were family, after all.

She moved her hands to my shoulders and began to massage them. I sighed as she worked out the tension in them; it felt so nice to have her do this for me. She had the most wonderful touch, and although her fingers were small, they worked their magic all over my shoulders.

"Thank you, Kimmy," I told her. "That feels so good."

"I love making you feel good, Daddy," she replied. "Let's do this every night."

"Mm," I said noncommittally. I still had enough self-control to realize that now was not the time to be making that kind of decision. I needed to wait until my head was clear from the intoxication of the bath and my daughter's naked presence behind me. Maybe on occasion we could bathe together, but I didn't know if I would be able to control myself if we did it every night.

I let her massage me like that for the longest time, and I closed my eyes to bask in the exquisite feeling. This, at least, was completely innocent. There was nothing wrong with a girl giving her daddy a shoulder massage, although admittedly doing it in the bathtub was probably bad. At the moment, though, I didn't care. I just wanted to let this feeling continue.

Suddenly, she threw her arms around my neck and pressed her body up against my back. I was alarmed until I realized that it was just a hug; she wasn't trying to seduce me or anything like that. Despite the fact that it really was inappropriate with us naked like this, I did nothing to discourage her. It did feel nice after all...

"You know something?" she told me. "You're not just the best dad in the world, you're all-around the best guy in the world."

"Thanks, Kimmy. And I think you're the best daughter, and the best girl in the world."

Then she caught me off my guard again by kissing me on the shoulder. All of these things she was doing to me really had me confused. What did she mean by them? If she were any other woman, I would say she was trying to seduce me, and if she were any other woman, it would work. But she was my daughter, and that meant it was all completely innocent. Or was it?

She didn't stop at the first kiss, but continued to kiss me all over my shoulders and even my neck. She continued to press her chest up against my back as she did so, her arms wrapped around me in a tender embrace.

What was she doing? Didn't she know what kind of effect this was having on me? Or maybe she did know, and was doing it on purpose.

No, I couldn't think that of her. Despite her background, Kimmy was innocent. None of the things that had happened to her were her fault. She was just a little naïve, and very affectionate with her daddy. There was nothing wrong with that but my own unwholesome thoughts. On the other hand, it did feel nice...

"I love you, Daddy," she whispered between kisses.

I love you too, I wanted to tell her, but I still didn't know whether it was true. I loved what she was doing to me, I loved being this close to her, I loved her smile, I loved her beautiful face, but did I love her? That was a question I wasn't prepared to answer yet.

After a few minutes, I realized that I had closed my eyes and nearly drifted off to sleep again, basking in the softness of her body and tenderness of her kisses. It was an odd combination of sexual arousal and peaceful tranquility. Certainly my cock hadn't diminished at all; on the contrary, it was as stiff as it had ever been before. I couldn't believe the effect my daughter was having on me.

I yawned, and Kimmy giggled. "Am I boring you?" she teased.

"No, of course not," I smiled back. "It's just so relaxing being with you like this. Not to mention the long day we had today. I'm liable to fall asleep right here in the tub."

"Well then, I'd better put you to work. Now it's your turn to wash my back."

To my disappointment, she withdrew a little, then as I was turning around, she stood up. I found myself gazing up at Kimmy's beautiful body, only about a foot from my face. I tried not to stare, but it was hard not to. No man who could call himself a man would be able to tear his gaze away.

Kimmy sensed my eyes on her, but she merely laughed. "Naughty Daddy," she teased, then turned around and sat down in the water. I merely sat and stared for a minute longer with an admittedly dumbfounded look on my face. Kimmy was sending me all kinds of confusing signals, and I was completely clueless as to their meaning.

"Aren't you going to scrub my back?" she asked.

"Um ... sure," I said, reaching for the washcloth. I lifted it out of the water, squeezed out the excess, then with a deep breath I reached forward and touched her skin.

Even through the cloth, touching her bare back like this felt exciting. She had the most flawless, perfect skin, and I found myself wanting to just run my hands over it, washcloth or no washcloth.

She took her hair and pulled it to the side, throwing it over her shoulder so that I could work on her whole back. I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to touch her like this. Though she faced away from me, just the opportunity to sit and stare at her made my heart race.

It took a few minutes to get her all washed up, and I took perhaps a little longer than strictly necessary, but I didn't want the bath to end.

To my surprise, once I put the cloth down, she scooted back and pressed her body up against my chest. This had the effect of pushing my cock against her as well. I couldn't believe how wonderful that felt! Something in the back of my mind told me I shouldn't be doing this, that I should get out of the tub right now. That voice of warning, however, seemed to come from a great distance, drowned out by the sensations I was feeling and my attraction to my daughter.

Kimmy reached back and took both of my hands. She drew them forward, then positioned them so that they were wrapped around her front just under her breasts. I realized with excitement that one of my forearms was actually touching the base of the outward curve.

"Are you nervous, Daddy?" she asked me.

"What?"

"You're shivering, and your heart is pounding."

I realized that it was true. How could she not know why? How could she not know what she was doing to me?

"I guess I am a little nervous," I told her.

"Why?"

"Well, because ... because I'm a little confused about things right now."

"I'm sorry."

"Oh, no. It's not your fault." That was a complete lie. It was her fault. I just didn't know whether she was doing things intentionally, or just being cute and affectionate.

Maybe she didn't know that herself. Maybe she was just as confused as I was. Was I sending the same kinds of signals to her that she was to me? She already knew that I was aroused; there was no way to hide that fact. Did she think that I actually wanted to seduce her? If so, would she be willing?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.