New Daughter - Cover

New Daughter

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 4: Kimmy's Second Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Kimmy's Second Day - A father discovers a daughter he never knew, and ends up loving her the way a father shouldn't. Note: There is some non-consensual sexual abuse in the past that forms part of the background of this story. It is referred to in vague terms, never graphically, but if that bothers you, you shouldn't read this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Slow  

I was still lying in my bed trying to collect my thoughts two minutes later when she reappeared in the doorway, naked but carrying a bundle of clothes. Apparently her nudity bothered her as little as she claimed. I decided, perhaps against my better judgment, that I wouldn't let it bother me either. We were family, after all, and she did have the cutest little body. As long as I didn't cross any lines, there was nothing wrong with it.

She set part of the clothes on the floor, then unfolded the rest, which consisted of a bright red blouse with a long, white skirt. She held them up against her chest and thighs.

"Which should I wear today, Daddy?" she asked.

"I think you should wear both the top and the bottom," I joked.

"You didn't let me finish," she giggled, setting the clothes on the floor and picking up the others. These were a pastel blue tank top with a pair of denim shorts. She also held these against her body to give me an idea of how they looked.

"Do you like this outfit or the other one better?" she asked.

"Honestly, I have no eye for fashion."

"But which one do you think looks prettier on me?"

"Truthfully, you could wear a burlap sack and make it look pretty," I smiled.

She laughed. "Well, I don't have a burlap sack to wear, but if you like the idea that much, maybe you can buy me one."

I really liked to see her in good humor like this. When I thought about how little she had had to laugh about until now, it made me feel good.

"I don't think I'll buy you a burlap sack, but if you promise you won't get it into your head that I'm a bottomless fountain of money, I'd really like to spoil you a little. I want to buy you some nice things if it's okay with you."

"Oh thank you, Daddy!" she exclaimed with a grin, then dropped the clothes in her hand and skipped over to give me a hug. It was a little awkward considering that we were both still nude, but it felt so nice that I didn't have the heart to tell her that it wasn't appropriate.

She kissed me on the cheek then, then headed back to the clothes lying on the floor. She asked me again which she should wear, and I suggested the shorts. Truth be told, it was because she had absolutely gorgeous legs, and the skirt would be too long to show them, not to mention that the tank top would leave quite a bit more of her upper body uncovered than the blouse.

She headed back out of my bedroom, giving me a chance to get up and dress myself. I wore a casual pair of slacks, and a lightweight, button-down shirt, similar to what I usually wore every day.

Normally I jogged on the treadmill then lifted weights for a while every morning, but considering that I planned to take my new daughter all over town today, I figured the walking we would do would be enough exercise for the day, so I decided to forgo the ritual. Besides, that would leave Kimmy without anything to do while she waited for me.

I was finishing shaving in the bathroom when she appeared in the doorway wearing the outfit I had suggested and a smile. She leaned in and wrapped her arms around me, and I slipped my free arm over her shoulder. We held that position until I finished, then we headed back out to the front room.

"I think I'll move the equipment out of my workout room into the den," I said. "That will free up a room for you to sleep in. You can have the bathroom at the end of the hall. I hardly ever use it, so it should be pretty clean. If you'll do me a favor and help me move my equipment, we'll get your room all ready for you. There are some coat hangers in the closet, but no dresser yet. That will be one of the things I'll buy you today."

"It sounds perfect," she smiled.

We set to work cleaning up her room then. It took both of us to move the treadmill, since it was so heavy. There was just enough room in the den for it after a little rearranging. Then we carried the free weights over. I took two at a time, while Kimmy had to grip one of the others with both hands. When I offered to help, she insisted that she was strong enough, so I merely watched to make sure she didn't hurt herself. There were six of the weights in total, so we repeated the process and got them all moved over.

I decided to leave the television where it was; there was already a large screen TV in the living room, and she might enjoy having one in her bedroom. I made her promise not to spend all day in front of it, playfully joking that it would turn her into a zombie and the last thing I needed was to wake up one night to find her shuffling into my room to eat my brains.

There was also a tall yet thin bookcase taking up space in her bedroom that would be needed for her dresser, and this proved quite a task to move. We took out all of the books, carefully stacking them on the floor in the right order to be able to replace them later, then maneuvered the bookcase out the door. There was no room left in the den, but we found a perfect spot for it in the hall. Then we returned to the room to pick up the books.

As Kimmy bent over to pick up a stack, the suggestion that she wear a tank top paid off. It was just loose enough that I could peer down the neckline to her gorgeous, bra-covered tits. Though I had already seen them in all their glory, this voyeuristic view of them half-hidden like this had a certain naughtiness that felt particularly arousing. I tried not to look, but each time she bent over I couldn't help but take a peek.

Once we finished, we headed out to the front room and plopped down on the couch, resting for a while before our shopping trip. Kimmy scooted in next to me and leaned her head against my arm, as it was too low to reach my shoulder.

Impulsively, I put my hands under her arms and scooped her up to place her on my lap, where she giggled and lay her head down on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her like that for a while.

"Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes dear?"

"Am I a nuisance to you?"

"Of course not," I insisted. "Whatever gave you that idea?"

"Because I made you move all those things into your den, and now you have to spend money on me buying me a bed and a dresser."

"And what else would I spend my money on?" I grinned. "I've got too much of it as it is. I've been looking for ways to use it."

She laughed. "Sure you have," she said.

"But honestly, it's been a long time since I've had something worth working for. I haven't really had much meaning in my life for a while. But now I have a goal."

"What's that?"

"Making you happy," I told her.

Her eyes began to well up with tears. "Really, Daddy?" she asked.

"Absolutely, Kimmy."

She broke down into tears then, throwing her arms around me and burying her face in my chest. I could feel the moisture seeping through my shirt, but I didn't mind. I hated to see Kimmy cry, but these were tears of joy.

"I said you're the most important person in my life, and I mean it," I told her, stroking her hair. "All I want to do is make you happy, whatever it takes. If that means spending money, then I'm happy to do it. If it means devoting all of my time to you, then I don't mind that either, especially since I enjoy your company so much. So let's have no nonsense about thinking you're a nuisance to me, okay?"

"Okay," she whispered, turning her head again and pressing her cheek against my chest. I reached up and wiped away the moisture from her other cheek, then wrapped my arms around her and held her to me again. Impulsively I kissed her on the forehead, and she sighed with a smile on her cute little lips.

We sat there for a few minutes longer, then got up and headed out to the car. While the stated purpose of our excursion today was to buy some furniture and clothes for her, I wanted to make it a father-daughter bonding activity as well.

There was a nice furniture store in town, run by a local family; I remembered visiting it when I first moved to my current home, and it seemed to have a pleasant atmosphere and reasonable prices. True, we could have gone to a department store instead and saved some time since I planned to buy more than just furniture for Kimmy today, but the whole point of the outing was to spend as much time as possible together. When we stepped onto the showroom, a friendly young saleswoman immediately greeted us. I explained that we were looking for a bed for Kimmy, and she began to show us several models.

Kimmy had a wonderful time trying them all out, lying down on them and even bouncing a little. She grinned and giggled as she rolled around on them, and I couldn't help smiling myself at her amusement. At thirteen, perhaps she was just a little too old to be having that much fun, but I couldn't fault her. After what she had been through for most of her life, she deserved a little childlike amusement. Truth be told, I almost felt like joining her myself.

We decided on a nice, soft bed with a hideaway bookcase embedded in the headboard with oak paneling and an elegant rose motif on the sheets and blankets. It was perhaps a little more expensive than I had intended, but Kimmy seemed to want it so bad that I didn't have the heart to tell her no. Besides, a smile and a hug from her made it well worth the cost.

We then searched for a dresser for her clothes. Vanessa, the saleswoman, was also helpful here, suggesting several different models. We settled on a simple, four-drawer dresser with a vanity mirror on top, large enough for all of the clothes that I planned to buy Kimmy, but small enough to fit nicely in the corner of her bedroom.

I had to pay extra to have the items delivered, but I didn't mind; that would avoid a lot of hassle and free up some time to spend with my daughter. Vanessa said that since it was still early in the day when I purchased them, she would have them delivered that evening, between seven and eight. That sounded perfect; Kimmy and I could eat out again and still be home in time for the delivery.

By the time we left the store, it was nearing lunch time. I knew of a good sandwich shop near the park, famous for its French dip sandwiches. My ex-girlfriend and I used to meet there for lunch sometimes. Kimmy asked, in a worried tone, if there was a chance that we might run into her there, but the two of us had parted on more or less friendly terms, so even if Kimmy and I happened to see her there, I would probably just say hi, talk with her for a minute or two, then leave.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.