Mrs. Ethel Harris - Cover

Mrs. Ethel Harris

Copyright© 2009 by aubie56

Chapter 1

Mrs. Ethel Harris was absolutely ecstatic! She was lying on a blanket in a shady spot beside a babbling brook. She was naked and her legs were wrapped around the hips of her husband Archy. His cock was in her pussy and he was stroking away as if he were being paid by the mile. Ethel started to come, and that was enough to trigger Archy to start spurting. Suddenly, a shot rang out and Archy's head disappeared in a shower of brain matter and blood.

A voice chortled, "See, Ed, I told ya his head would explode ifen I hit him with my buffler gun up this close."

"Yeah, Charley, ya shore did. It must of gone in a million pieces. What da ya think, Bill?"

"Well, Ed, I ain't shore 'bout a million pieces, but it shore must of been at least a couple of hundred." This comment was punctuated by a deep guttural laugh.

Ethyl was still stunned by the emotional combination of a tremendous orgasm and the virtually simultaneous murder of her loving husband. It's a good question as to why she didn't faint, but, somehow, she held her senses together as six men approached her. She blanched in horror as she saw that every one of them had his pants fly open and his cock and balls hanging out. She had no trouble realizing that they planned to rape her!

Archy had fallen so that his body rested on Ethel, pressing on her breasts with his bare chest. The man with the big rifle reached down and grabbed Archy's body by the left arm and flipped him off of her. "God Damn! She's a pretty one, ain't she. Willy, drag that piece of shit out of the way. I aim ta claim first dibs on this here pretty cunt."

"Sure thing, Charley, but I want ta be next."

"That's OK with me. Y'all work out what order ya want ta fuck her in. All I care 'bout is bein' the first one.

There was no preliminary preparation, Charley just jammed his hard cock into Ethel's cunt without any consideration for her condition. Fortunately, she was well lubricated from her own come and that of her husband. Charley started pumping away as soon as he entered Ethel and kept at it until he came.

Ethel vowed that she would not faint. She wanted to remember the faces of every one of these men so that she could extact her revenge. She knew it would not be on this day, but she fully intended for it to be soon. Before the gang of rapists were done, they had each fucked Ethel twice, so she had a good opportunity to study their faces.

When they finished, Sam drew his pistol and was about to shoot Ethel, but the was stopped by Charley. "Hold on, Sam, don't shoot the little darlin'. She did go along with all of us an' didn't fight a bit. I think she deserves ta live fer that favor. Besides, we may want to visit her again, sometime."

The rapists walked off, laughing and talking among themselves, totally oblivious to Ethel's fate or feelings.

Ethel had to lie there for nearly an hour until her strength returned enough for her to struggle to the stream and wash away the dried semen and blood from her body. None of the blood was hers, it all came from Archy, and she cried as she cleaned herself off, some of it in self pity, but mostly for the loss of Archy.

They had only been married for three weeks, and were headed for the ranch that Archy had bought from an agent in Philadelphia. Archy had paid $500 for the ranch, and had been assured that it was worth every penny. They had come in on the train that morning, and had bought a horse and buckboard to use to get to their ranch.

They had been on the road for four hours when they saw this beautiful spot for a picnic. They had stopped for lunch, and things had kind of grown from there. The next thing either one of them knew, they were naked and enjoying the pleasures of being newlyweds. This idyllic interlude had been interrupted by the six rapists.

Ethyl got her dress, stockings, and boots on and managed to get Archy into the back of the buckboard. By this time, she was too tired to dress him, so she threw a blanket over him before climbing to the driver's seat. Fortunately, she had been something of an "outdoors girl" in her youth, so she knew how to drive. She also knew how to shoot, and she resolved to get herself a suitable gun as soon as possible.

She drove for another two hours and finally reached a gate through a fence. Over the gate was a sign proudly proclaiming that this was the Flying H ranch. The name and brand were only a happy accident, but Archy and Ethel had decided to keep it because they thought of it as being so appropriate.

She drove up to the ranch house and was greeted by a man who helped her from the buckboard. He introduced herself as Jim Williams, the foreman of the Flying H. He was astounded when she said she was Mrs. Ethel Harris, the new owner. He asked where Mr. Harris was, and Ethel pointed to the rear of the buckboard.

Williams lifted the blanket and threw up when the saw the damage to Archy's head. He finally recovered and asked what had happened. All Ethel would say was that six men had attacked them and had murdered Archy in the process. Williams called for one of the ranch hands to unload the buckboard and put the luggage in the bedroom. One of the valises was so heavy that he nearly dropped it because he had not expected the added weight.

The same ranch hand was directed to take the body to the undertaker in town. Obviously, this was going to be a closed coffin funeral. Ethel gave the hand a half-eagle ($5) to pay the undertaker. She asked the hand to have the undertaker arrange for the funeral and let her know when it was scheduled.

She went into her room and unpacked the luggage. In the bottom of that heavy valise was a money belt and a bank bag. All together, there were enough gold bars and coins to equal $18,000. That was enough to support Ethel for the rest of her life if she decided to return to Philadelphia; however, that was sometime in the future, after she exacted her revenge.

That night at supper, which she ate with Jim Williams and Juanita Vargas, the housekeeper, she asked questions about the condition of the ranch and how many employees there were. She found out that she had seven employees and the ranch was currently a money maker.

Ethel found out that Jim Williams had been hoping to buy the ranch, but was about $100 short of the $460 that was being asked for it. That gave Ethel an idea she planned to pursue later.

Ethel excused herself and went to her room. She had claimed that she was not feeling well, and the others could understand that. Ethel removed her clothes and lay down. When she did, she felt a great void. This was the first time since their marriage that she had gone to bed without Archy at her side. That was the trigger that enabled her to cry. She spent most of the night crying, mourning Archy, whom she had dearly loved. She also mourned herself for what she had lost. All of this sadness and sorrow only reinforced her desire for revenge.

The next day, she slept late. She had not gotten to sleep until around 3:00 AM, so she was in no condition to get up for breakfast. She did show up for lunch, and Juanita noticed how red her eyes were from crying, though she looked to be in reasonable shape, now. Juanita felt a little better, now that Ethel had been able to cry. She remembered how distraught she had been when her husband, Javier, had died from that riding accident 18 months ago.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.