Susan and Steve-naked in School - Cover

Susan and Steve-naked in School

Copyright© 2009 by storyteller36

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fifth story in the series

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Torture   First   Safe Sex   Exhibitionism  

TUESDAY

Steve

God, waking up curled up with Susan is like a dream come true. I awoke to the alarm clock, and slid into Susan gently; I stroked in and out a couple of times before she fully awoke, but when she did, it was Katie bar the doors. She arched her back to meet my thrusts, and soon we came, together.

We got in the shower, dressed minimally, and went down for breakfast. Beth had hired a professional cook, and meals were on par with the better hotel restaurants. We then said our good-byes, and headed for school.

When we got there, we headed for the undressing area. Imagine my surprise when Tina Minner stepped out of the crowd. "I want to undress Susan", she announced. Tina stepped behind Susan and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, buttoning the bottom button behind her back, which seemed to have become a custom. Tina wrapped her arms around Susan's neck, and pulled her in for a smoldering kiss. Tina moved lower, licking and sucking Susan's nipples. I was becoming rock-hard, and Amanda Peterson stepped out of the crowd, knelt in front of me, unzipped my jeans, and fished my dick out. She started sucking it while Tina moved further down on Susan, and started licking her pussy. We were holding hands through this entire process, and came, together, for the second time this morning.

We finished undressing, and headed for first period, Computer Technology. Everyone seemed to be gathered around a guy with a laptop; I wondered what the interest was. I heard one guy say, "She ain't got no titties yet; they can't be more than thirteen." When I saw the screen, and saw one of Susan's and my early films, I said, "We were twelve when that one was shot." I grabbed the laptop just as Mr. Miller, the teacher, walked in. I took the laptop to him, and told him I wanted the DVD out of it, and all traces of its website deleted; however, I wanted a copy of the website before he deleted it. He viewed just enough of the video to verify it was us, and popped the disc out, handing it to me. He handed me a piece of paper, and erased all traces of the program from the laptop.

The owner of the laptop threw a fit; "You can't do that, it's private property!" he yelled. Mr. Miller said, "Rick, you are absolutely correct. I'll just call the police and have you arrested for possession of child pornography." Rick replied, "Naw, that's OK; you can erase it."

I asked to be excused, and went down to Mr. Robinson's office. We called Toby Hinshaw's dad, Detective Hinshaw. He came right over, and viewed a little of the video. "Jesus" was all he could say. I gave him the written copy of the website the video was copied from. He left, and an hour later, I got a message that the operator of the website had been arrested, and the website shut down. Susan

When we got to school, and Tina ate me out, I was in Heaven. When we got to computer class, I was in hell. Steve told me what was on the disc, but wouldn't let me watch it; he turned the disc over to Detective Hinshaw, after burning a copy, to be used at Dad's trial, which was scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. Steve and I would have to testify, so we had to make arrangements with Mr. Robinson so that we wouldn't have to repeat the week for being absent.

When we got home that afternoon, Beth called a meeting. Tim and Jane were there, too. "Kids, I know what went on in Steve and Susan's room last night", she said. "Now, I don't particularly condone 'free sex', but I'm going to consider this outreach for the Program. Steve, you and Susan need to learn what making love is all about, instead of the animalistic sex you'd been forced to perform until now. If you choose to have anyone over for the night, I'll approve it to a point. If it looks like you're turning this place into a flophouse, I'll put my foot down. Are we clear?" We indicated we were clear on the rules.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.