Susan and Steve-naked in School - Cover

Susan and Steve-naked in School

Copyright© 2009 by storyteller36

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fifth story in the series

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Torture   First   Safe Sex   Exhibitionism  

MONDAY

Steve

Monday morning came all too soon, as my world had been turned upside down last week with the arrest of my father and moving in with Tim's Aunt Beth. I arrived at school after my stepsister, Susan, who had ridden with a friend. As soon as I entered the building, I heard the PA announcement, "Steven Jackson, report to Mr. Robinson's office immediately". This couldn't be good, as I'm not a trouble-maker.

I entered Mr. Robinson's office, and who should already be sitting there but my stepsister, Susan. She was crying; I saw the infamous Pamphlet lying on Mr. Robinson's desk. "Come in, Steven", he said. "As you probably have guessed by now, you two are the Junior Program participants this week. I realize that you are not blood siblings, so there shouldn't be any problems. OK; time to strip," he said.

Susan was still crying, so I put my arm around her. I whispered in her ear, "Just think of this as another one of our 'performances'; that'll make it easier. Would you rather I undress you?" I asked. She sniffled, and said, "Yes." I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, and slid it off her arms; I then unbuttoned her skirt, and let it drop to the floor. She stepped out of it carefully. I unhooked her bra and slid it down her arms, marveling at how perfect her breasts were. I slid her panties down her legs; she raised one foot and then the other, allowing me to remove them. I quickly undressed to get it over with. I glared at Mr. Robinson and said, "I would have thought that you, of all people, would have been more sensitive to what Susan's been through."

Mr. Robinson said, "I think the Program is exactly what Susan, and you for that matter, need. I know you are living together, and what you've been through, but you haven't experienced that awakening that most successful Program couples experience. I'm not doing this to punish either one of you; I, more than anyone else, want to see you excel and succeed. I hope that by week's end, you'll understand that. Now, you'd better get to class."

Susan

God; as many films as Dad made of Steve and me having sex, I can't imagine what it's going to be like going through the halls of high school naked. Then, again, we just need to do what Steve said; treat it as just another one of our "performances".

We gathered up our books and stepped out into the hall, packed with the throng of gawkers wanting to see the "Meat of the Week". When the others saw our bruised and battered bodies, they hooted and laughed, calling us "battering rams" and "punching bags". One student said, "Hey! I've seen these two fucking on the Internet." I started crying hysterically, and Steve stepped in.

"Yes, you stupid bastard," Steve said, "You probably HAVE seen us fucking on the Internet. Our father forced us to make those movies, and when we didn't perform to his satisfaction, we got beaten into the ground. Last Thursday, we didn't perform to his satisfaction, and he beat Susan unconscious and left me barely conscious. If you weren't snooping around sites you had no business looking at, you wouldn't have seen those movies." The idiot then looked at me and asked, "Hey Susan; want to make a movie with ME? My dick's longer."

Steve belted the bastard right in the gut, doubling him over, and brought his knee up, breaking his nose. Tim Johnson stepped in and pulled Steve away from the idiot. "Come on, Steve", he said, "If you start anything, you could get expelled." Just then, Mr. Robinson stepped out into the hallway, and demanded to know what was going on. Steve glared at the idiot, who said, "Nothing. I walked into an open locker door." "Uh huh" said Mr. Robinson. "And I've got some prime swamp land for sale." Nobody else offered anything, so Mr. Robinson said, "Steve, make sure nobody else walks into any open locker doors. Leave that to me."

Steve

I was ready to kill that bastard if Tim hadn't pulled me away from him. NOBODY insults my sister that way. Just to break the ice, Tim looked at Susan and said, "Reasonable Request; I want to give you your first official Program orgasm." With that, he backed her up against the lockers, kissed her deeply, and sank two fingers into her. He lowered his face so that he could lick and nibble on Susan's nipples. Steve had them standing out proudly when he curled his finger and hit her G-spot. She was shuddering and shaking as he diddled that spot, and rubbed her clit with his thumb. It didn't take too long before she went off like a bomb. "OH, SHIT!" she yelled, and exploded all over his hand. Tim pulled his fingers out, squatted down, and licked the juice from her pussy. "Mighty tasty", he said. "Steve, you're one lucky guy."

I put my arm around her waist and held her up until she became something firmer than protoplasm; I was afraid she was going to ooze right through my arm. "Oh, God, Steve", Susan said. "That guy is GOOD." Those words cut through me like a knife.

Later, I got Tim aside and asked what he did to her. Tim said he just stuck two fingers up her pussy and curled one, hitting her sweet spot. "You know, Tim, in all these years of making flicks with Susan, I never thought to do that." Tim said, "If you do it right, she'll be yours forever. You have to remember, what you two have been through was just sex; you need to MAKE LOVE with her. There's a big difference."

I got Susan aside after the crowd broke up and said, "Susan, I'm sorry I never learned to make it special for you; I guess I was just always going through the motions, never considering your feelings." She started crying and said, "Oh, Steve, I never meant to hurt you with those words; I was just caught up in the moment." I said, "I guess we both have something to learn this week, don't we?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.