Welcome to the Black Parade - Cover

Welcome to the Black Parade

Copyright© 2009 by ElSol

Chapter 1: He Said, "Son When You Grow Up, Will You Be The Saviour Of ...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: He Said, "Son When You Grow Up, Will You Be The Saviour Of ... - (Impervious II) Tavi Smith learns further details about his friend's rape and a graver danger appears on the horizon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Superhero  

Mornings were nicer without Catherine slamming my bedroom door open. I still got up before the family to prepare for my day. The alarm went off. Show time! My door was wide-open. I stuffed my books away and moved the chair back from the desk, making the direction of my focus unmistakable. It wouldn't do to have a star believe I was anything less than an attentive audience.

"Do you ever sleep?" Ahmo asked, framed in the doorway. How did she shrink her towels? They barely came over her nipples or below her pussy and ass.

"Smith home to Tavi. Come in, Tavi!" She spoke into an imaginary microphone. The towel looked perilously close to falling. Go! Go! Go! My adopted sister laughed, spun around, and headed for the bathroom.

Act One complete! I considered doing something other than sitting around waiting for Act Two, but what could I possibly accomplish in twenty minutes? I closed my eyes and replayed every second of Ahmo walking out of her room, standing at my bedroom door, and walking away. The last was my favorite--I liked watching Ahmo walk away with a towel that barely covered her asscheeks.

Ahmo walked barefoot into my room. She only dried her body enough to prevent leaving a trail of water. Her arms held the towel in place. Blue eyes stared at me as she approached.

"Good morning," Ahmo said, leaning over me. I caught a glimpse of breasts as the top of the towel fell forward before her lips touched mine. I thought I would get used to the blue light's brightness and warmth or that Ahmo's change would run its course returning her to normal. If anything, the light and warmth intensified, as if burning away my sister's negative qualities fueled it.

Ahmo opened her mouth for my tongue. I gripped the chair arms tighter as she teased me by keeping her tongue away from my mine.

"Don't!" she whispered when I broke the kiss. Her hand came up to my face and she kissed me again. Her tongue demanded my attention. I barely had enough willpower to prevent tearing the towel away. She realized the danger and dialed the kiss back. Our tongues danced to a tamer beat for a few minutes. Finally, she leaned her forehead against mine. Ahmo might have been recovering, but I had no hope with her position affording me a view of naked breasts. Her nipples begged me to slip my hands inside the towel and play them. Please, Tavi! Pretty please with two cherries on top!

Ahmo stood up, turned around, and walked out of the room. Every step brought an asscheek in and out of view. Inside the door of her room, she dropped the towel and stepped to the left. The Losers' Tribunal had to be out of their fucking minds--there was nothing TOO big about Ahmo's ass!

When I helped Ahmo rearrange the furniture in her room, the setup made no sense. As she walked naked to the right, past the open door, I gave thanks yet again that I did not suggest any alternatives. The arrangement made perfect sense! Enter the room. Go left. Do something. Go right, walking past the door naked. Do something. Go left, walking past the door naked, and holding the day's lady things (Red is a fine day!). Do something. Go right, walk past the door naked, holding the day's clothing (Blue skirt and white top). Pick up the towel and spend a beautiful amount of time making me wish I was a born a towel. Finish off with a few more passes left and right in various states of dressing.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Fuckin-gorgeous!"


The accident changed some things but not family meals. I sat quietly, being ignored by Dad, Catherine, and Ahmo. I didn't have anything against being ostracized anymore. It was the only way for Catherine and Ahmo to deal with the many (fucking so many!) arguments over me. Mostly over me, they had their own issues.

After the accident, Catherine spent a night in the hospital; Ahmo got away with scratches, minor cuts, and bruising. I wrestled the nurses and doctors who wanted to put me on a hospital bed and behind an X-ray machine. The nurses, doctors, and hospital bed weren't the problem--needles and radiation not penetrating my skin would make people curious. My dad called the match, shuffling me out with a deputy to Candice's office.

Trashing any logic, Catherine blamed me for the accident. I played a more heroic role in Ahmo's version, albeit without kicking car doors out, shredding metal, or surfing down a cliff inside an SUV. Having been unconscious, Catherine could not argue the details of Ahmo's story. She went with there could be no heroism in saving someone when you caused the accident. My sister lost her mind! She told her mom the bullshit would end or else the insurance company would hear about Catherine having her back turned to the road.

The exchange between mother and daughter was the first of a summer's worth. They followed the same pattern; Catherine got uppity and Ahmo shut it down with some minor blackmail. Turns out being one of my angels didn't prevent a girl from strapping on brass knuckles. The skirmishes culminated the night Catherine caught Ahmo and I making out. Catherine hit the roof! Catherine told me to pack my bags; she'd get me into the boarding school dorms immediately no matter what the cost! She couldn't believe we would do this to our Dad. Blah! Blah! Blah! She would, of course, keep it from him, but things were going to change in the Smith home.

Ahmo took out the shotgun and blew her mom's head off. Not for real! My sister must have been waiting to unload. The ensuing bitchfest needed freshly popped corn and ice water to be perfect. Ahmo said things were going to change; Catherine would stop fucking William Thorne The Second. A chant of 'The Bitch is dead! The Bitch is dead! All hail the New Bitch!' might have been inappropriate but I was tempted.

Catherine's jaw hit the floor. I rushed to get a chair under my adopted mother so she would not hit her head when the rest of her dropped. The woman was so out of it, she thanked me.

Catherine and Thorne Version 2 were partaking in an on-again, off-again affair for the last two years. They paused when Thorne Version 3 got caught being an evil shithead. The trial of the Honus City Rape Gang kicked off a new and more intense phase of getting it on by Catherine and Thorne V2.

Candice taught me to respect people's privacy so shying away from contact protected their secrets. I didn't know about the affair! One touch and I could have put a stop to it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.