Paying the Price - Cover

Paying the Price

by Douglas Fox

Copyright© 2009 by Douglas Fox

Erotica Sex Story: The parents are away. The big brothers are out. You've got a big empty house and your girlfriend is coming over. What do you get when you add opportunity and lots of teenaged hormones to a budding romance? Nature takes its course. This story is a short companion piece to go with my e-book "Drive for Excellence". It is told from the point of view of Andrew Martin.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Pregnancy   .

The parents are away. The big brothers are out. You’ve got a big empty house and your girlfriend is coming over. What do you get when you add opportunity and lots of teenaged hormones to a budding romance? Nature takes its course.

This story is a short companion piece to go with my e-book “Drive for Excellence”. It is told from the point of view of Andrew Martin.

(mf unsafe impreg)


I hugged my son Connor to my chest and gently patted his back until he burped. His head was resting on the towel on my left shoulder. I gently rocked us in the rocking chair between his crib and his identical twin brother Noah’s crib in our darkened bedroom.

It was 3 am. I had just finished my boys’ early morning feeding. I listened to my son breathe as I rocked him to sleep. I felt Connor’s heart beat against my chest, beating a little faster than my heart.

I tried to keep my eyes open until my son fell asleep. I didn’t want to spend another part of a night sleeping in the rocker like I had done too many times in the three and half months since my sons came home from the hospital. It’s too uncomfortable when you wake up in the morning, all stiff and sore.

I was exhausted. Being a father is hard. Being a sixteen year old single father of twin boys seems nearly impossible at times. I started eleventh grade three weeks ago. My mind drifted to my plans for the future. At least the plans I had a year ago. Now? Go to college, who knows? Dating, forget about it. No high school girl wants to date a sixteen year old guy with two sons. My life changed irrevocably on the fifteenth of October the previous year. My girlfriend of the past three months informed me she was pregnant. She had missed her period two months in a row. She took a home pregnancy test twice. Both times it said the same thing, positive!

How had I gotten myself into this mess? Yeah, yeah, I know. I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend. That isn’t what I mean.


I’m Andrew Martin. I never was a typical teenager. I didn’t feel awkward or out of place in high school like many of my friends. School work was easy, thanks to my intelligence. Sports came easy because of my height, strength and speed. Talking with, dating, making out with and going all the way with girls came easy to me. Maybe too easy. I thought I had everything figured out when I started high school.

I’m the third of four children. I have a 22 year old half-brother Will Henry, who is married. He and his wife Abby live in Philadelphia. Abby attends medical school at the University of Pennsylvania. Will is working on his Masters Degree in Physics there.

My other brother is Kyle. He is 18 years old and just started college at the Pennsylvania State University. He is going there on a football scholarship. Kyle is a wide receiver and kick returner for the Nittany Lions. Kyle scored a touchdown on his first play in college, a kick return against Kent State. He managed five catches and another touchdown catching passes in his first three games. It is an exceptional start for a freshman on the defending national championship team.

I have a fourteen year old younger sister Elizabeth. Liz has been a godsend over the past three months. She dotes on her nephews. I couldn’t manage without her help. Well, Liz’s help along with Mom’s and Dad’s help.

I’ve tried to learn from Will and Kyle as I grew up. I took up football the year after Kyle started. He has been my football mentor. I think I learned well from my brother. He helped me make our varsity team when I was a ninth grader. I took Kyle’s place when Kyle hurt his knee half way through that season. We went the whole way to the AAA state championship game. We won with more than a little help from me. I was named the MVP for the game.

Kyle helped me with a lot more than football. I had a normal teen’s curiosity about girls and sex. Will’s after school trysts with his then-girlfriend, now wife Abby started my preoccupation with sex. Kyle’s afternoons with his girlfriends further reinforced my preoccupation.

I ended up losing my cherry with a cheerleader three years older than me one Saturday evening, probably with more than a little assist from my older brother. He screwed another cheerleader in the other bed in the room that night. I was only an eighth grader, not yet fourteen.

Kyle taught me how to pleasure a woman. I learned how to get her turned on, how to eat pussy, how to give a girl an orgasm and how to last long enough to satisfy a girl. Kyle also taught me to be careful when I had sex. He constantly preached that I had to use protection when I made love to a girl. I didn’t listen to the last lesson closely enough.

My encounter with the cheerleader gave me confidence to ask girls my own age for dates. My looks helped me get an answer of yes from almost all of them. I’m 6’-5” tall with blue eyes and blond hair down to my collar. I’ve been told by quite a few girls that I’m handsome.

By the time I finished eighth grade I had gone through eight girlfriends. I also had a reputation among the girls as a discrete guy to have some fun with. I always made sure my dates or girlfriends enjoyed their time in bed with me. I bet they had more orgasms than I did. I didn’t care about that; I had more than enough sex to satisfy two guys my age.

Kyle was on my case constantly, telling me that I needed to find one girlfriend and develop a relationship with her instead of jumping in bed with a new girl every few weeks like I had done in eighth grade.

I tried hard to take Kyle’s advice. Everything he had told me about girls had been correct so far. I asked Heather Miller to double date with my best friend Eric Connell and Heather’s friend Samantha when I came home from working for six weeks at scout camp.

Heather and I had past history. We had dated when we finished seventh grade. We had a good thing going. Both of us were curious about sex. We started off kissing and then graduated to making out. She let me play with her bare titties. It was unbelievably exciting for a thirteen year old. I got carried away one afternoon. I tried to slip a hand in Heather’s panties to play with her pussy. She freaked out, slapped me on the cheek and stormed out of my house. It took me months to get her to even talk to me long enough apologize for what I had done.

Of the nine girlfriends I had to that point, Heather was easily the best of the group. If I was going to limit myself to one girl, I wanted the best. That was Heather.

I was a complete gentleman on my dates with Heather. We had fun together. Heather agreed to go steady with me the night before we left for a scout trip to Canada for an eight day wilderness canoe trek. The trip allowed our relationship to blossom. Heather gave me her virginity on the trip. By the end of the trip I understood exactly what my brother was telling me about love. Heather was the only girl I wanted.

Things went well for us for almost three months. I kept my commitment to Heather, except for one indiscretion. My family goes to the beach every Labor Day weekend. I ended up fucking this hot looking girl I knew from the previous Labor Day weekend.

I know fucking is a crude term. I am using it deliberately. Heather and I made love. That weekend Trish and I fucked like a couple rabbits. It didn’t mean anything to me and in the end it cost me everything. I bragged about getting laid when I was changing in the locker room after gym a couple days later to a few guys. One of them knew Heather hadn’t been with me that weekend.

The bastard waited about five weeks while he made friends with Heather. When he thought she would be receptive to his overtures, he stabbed me in the back. He told Heather about what I had done. She dumped me immediately. The bastard was there to “console” her in her time of trouble. They ended up going steady.

This happened in the middle of my team’s drive for the state championship. I managed to get over Heather eventually. I started dating Shannon Phillips. I did better at keeping my dick in my pants when I wasn’t with Shannon while we dated. We went together for five months.

My relationship with Shannon ended after a camping weekend with our Venturer crew. Shannon couldn’t attend. Heather Miller did. Heather’s boyfriend missed the trip too. Heather and I ended up spending most of the weekend doing things together. Heather and I have always had this special spark around each other. Neither of us planned it, but I ended up spending the night in her tent. I made love to Heather. That is the only way I can describe what we do together. Shannon ended up breaking up with me, Heather’s boyfriend dumped her, and Heather was furious with me for the whole thing.

I dated a little and finally settled together with Crystal Wagner. Crystal is my age. She’s about 5’-4” tall. She keeps her brunette hair coiffed to perfection. Her figure is exceptional, almost as good as Heather Miller’s. What really drew me to Crystal were her dark mysterious eyes.

We dated for a few weeks just before the end of our freshman year in high school. Crystal let me make love to her just before I left to work at scout camp for nine weeks that summer. Crystal decided to get birth control after the first time we made love to each other. I did my best to make sure Crystal enjoyed sharing my bed with me the last night before camp. I wanted to convince her to stay faithful to me while I was gone.

Crystal and I traded e-mails daily while I was at scout camp. I asked her to be my steady girlfriend the night I came home from camp. She agreed immediately. We wanted to consummate our relationship that evening, but couldn’t. She was having her period.

Crystal and I sealed our commitment to each other two days later. My parents and sister were flying home from a trip to California that night. Kyle had to drive to the airport to pick them up. They weren’t expected home until midnight. I had the whole house to myself.

Crystal came over after dinner. I made Chocolate Raspberry Parfaits for us. I learned quite a few things in scouts, including how to cook. I dazzled her that evening. We snuck a little of my Dad’s wine after dessert. We went upstairs to my bedroom and made out for awhile. Slowly we stripped as we kissed and caressed. I ate Crystal’s pussy until she made that wild squeal I love to hear.

Crystal laid back and spread her legs for me. I hopped out of bed, stripped off my boxers and grabbed a condom from my dresser. Crystal smiled at me and said, “Silly, you don’t need that any more.”

“Oh yeah. I forgot.”

“Come here loverboy. I’m ready to feel that big rod of yours sliding into my love box. I want to feel skin on skin.”

I obliged my lover. I love the feel of my bare cock sliding into an excited, well lubricated girl. Nothing feels better. I love the way her inner labia pry apart as I press the head of my cock into her hole. They stretch around my mushroom shaped head. I love it when her opening finally yields to my cock and the first inch slips inside her. The feel of my cock sliding through the folds of a girl’s pussy sends shivers down my spine.

The heat from my girlfriend’s insides increased my passion. I stared down between us when my cock was fully inside Crystal. I pulled away from her a little and watched my shaft reappear. I pushed back in until my pubic hair brushed against Crystal’s carefully trimmed patch of hair above her clitoris. I pumped in and out of my lover until she screamed and came. I lasted a minute or so more until I pumped the sperm in my balls into my lover.

What an incredible way for two people to connect. I declared my love for Crystal as we recovered from our first truly intimate sharing of our bodies. We made love two more times that evening before Crystal’s dad gave her a ride home.

We made love every chance we could. Crystal and I found time to be together three more times in the next two weeks. Those times were good, but we never had more than an hour of privacy. We wanted more.

Our next opportunity came on August 30th. My parents had tickets to a show at the American Music Theater. Liz had a date. Kyle was taking his girlfriend Penny to the movies. Mom and Dad let me invite Crystal over for dinner.

Dad gave me a wink before he and Mom left and said, “Have fun Andy. Make sure you’re careful.”

“I always am Dad.”

My parents know I have sex. They’re pretty cool about it too. I guess that is one of the advantages of being the little brother. Mom and Dad have been through it all before with Will and Kyle. I’m sure I get away with things they couldn’t do when they were my age.

Crystal and I wanted to pace ourselves that evening, so we started watching a romantic comedy together in our family room. Our self control didn’t last. We were down to panties and boxers in fifteen or twenty minutes. We almost played bury the bone on the couch. Boy, was Crystal hot and horny that night.

My boxers and Crystal’s panties were left on the steps as we went upstairs to my bedroom. I barely had time to run two fingers up and down her slot to check for wetness before Crystal demanded, “God! Fuck me now Andy. I NEED you.”

I hoisted Crystal’s ankles onto my shoulders and positioned my bare cock at her opening. Crystal put her hands on my sides and urged me on. I watched as my cock head split Crystal’s pink puffy lips apart and penetrated into her depths. I smoothly slid the whole way into Crystal’s tunnel until my cock nudged against the entrance to her womb.

Crystal moaned, “Oh God! That’s the best seven inches I’ve ever had. Screw me good loverboy!”

I obediently withdrew and thrust into my lover. I used all the skill I learned in the past two years to make sure Crystal enjoyed this. I used long slow strokes, shorter ones, and then long hard strokes. Slowly the two of us approached our sexual and emotional peaks. We filled the empty house with grunts and moans as we demonstrated our feelings for each other. My pubic area rubbed Crystal’s clit with nearly every thrust. I felt the tingle in my bottom when Crystal reached the big ‘O’. She convulsed and moaned while I pumped into her a few more times. Her hot pussy clenched and spasmed around my naked rod.

The good feelings exploded out of my groin along with a huge load of sperm laden semen. I pressed my hard cock in as deep as it would go and pumped spurt after spurt of cum into my girlfriend.

I hadn’t had sex for five days. Things were so busy with football that I hadn’t time to jerk off. I filled her with probably the biggest load of my life. My semen mixed with Crystal’s juices to fill her to overflowing. I could feel our combined spend seep around my cock and run down my balls.

We collapsed on my bed, still connected. We rolled onto our sides and exchanged kisses while we recovered our wits. We hugged each other. When Crystal caught her breath she declared, “I love you Andy. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

“You’re the greatest Crystal. I could do this forever.”

We finally pulled apart after five minutes when my slightly limp cock finally plopped out of Crystal’s pussy. We made love two more times that evening. I pumped so much sperm into her that night that she wore a pad home to keep it from dripping even after we shared a shower to clean up.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.