Toby and Angie-naked in School - Cover

Toby and Angie-naked in School

Copyright© 2009 by storyteller36

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story contains juvenile BDSM; however the author does not condone such practice. It just made an interesting twist.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Torture   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Thursday Morning

Toby

I had the alarm set for 6:00 am so we could shower, and stop for breakfast on our way to school. When it went off, Angie was curled up in my arms. She had one hand on my dick, and I had one hand on her boob.

When she awoke, I said, "Good morning beautiful". "Oh, God", she said. "It wasn't a dream; I really spent the night here?" "Yep", I said. "Spent the night, lost your virginity, and made me the happiest guy in the world." She answered, "That's only fair, since you made me the happiest girl-uh-woman in the world."

I told her we needed to get a shower so we could stop for breakfast on the way to school. "Care to share?" she asked. "Gladly", I answered. We frolicked in the shower, soaping each other's naughty bits, making sure we were squeaky clean. Suddenly, we both stopped, and looked at each other. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I lifted her by her ass, and lowered her onto my rock-hard dick. We kissed passionately as she pulled herself up and lowered herself. Soon, I was coming in her. "Oh, God, Toby; how am I ever going to return to a normal life?" she asked. "We'll work on it," I answered.

We finished our shower, got semi-dressed, and headed to a drive-thru for some breakfast. We ate in the school parking lot, choking down a greasy sausage burger and washing it down with lousy coffee. Soon, it was time to go strip. We walked up to the throng waiting for us; we had two volunteers to undress us; freshmen Jane Michaels, and Tim Johnson. Tim looked at Angie, and asked, "May I?" She looked at me, and I nodded, as it was a Reasonable Request; Jane asked me the same thing, and I nodded "yes".

Tim stood behind Angie, and unbuttoned her blouse, and pulled it down her arms; his hands returned to her ribs, and he massaged her breasts, while tweaking her nipples. She was groaning as he dropped her skirt. He fingered her to multiple orgasms. Angie gave him a quick kiss, and thanked him.

Jane, meanwhile, unbuttoned my shirt, and pulled it down my arms, and off; she then unbuttoned my shorts, unzipped them, and dropped them. She then took hold of my cock and stroked it before popping it in her mouth, taking it to the root. I held her hair, and warned her when I was getting close. She pulled her mouth off of my dick, and jacked it until it sprayed all over her face, running down between her medium-sized tits. She opened her blouse part-way so I could see that it was running down her chest. I kissed her, as well, and thanked her.

Angie

Oh, God, I couldn't believe I'd spent the night with Toby. Then, when he fucked me in the shower, I asked him how I could return to a normal life after this. When we got to school, Tim Johnson asked to undress me; when he fingered me to multiple orgasms, I went into sensory overload.

I watched Jane Michaels suck and jack Toby to a stupendous orgasm, spraying his cum all over her face and down her chest. Damn! How could she do that? He's MY man!

I walked over to him and told him we needed to get to first period. The morning dragged by slowly, until lunch. Toby made his usual trip outside, but this time invited me to go along. He had a message from Barbara Jenkins to call her. Toby called her right away. After he finished his conversation, he told me that the raid was set for 9:00 pm, and we were on the team to raid the doctor's office. "Oh, shit!" I said. "This could be huge!" The afternoon flew by.

After school, we got dressed (with underwear this time), and went over to my house. I told Mom and Dad that we had a job tonight, and I would be home late, if at all. Mom asked me to come into the kitchen with her. She asked me, "Where did you spend the night last night?" I told her the truth, at Toby's apartment. "Did you sleep in the same bed?" she asked. Again, I told her the truth, and said yes. "Did you have sex?" she asked. This time, I told her no, we made love-tender, sweet love. "You were a virgin until last night, I believe; were you protected?" she asked. I told her yes, I'd gotten the shot Tuesday morning. She got misty-eyed, and asked, "Honey, was it good for you?" I answered her by saying, "Mom, it was more wonderful than I could have ever imagined. Toby was so gentle and considerate of me; he wanted to make my first time as special as it could be."

We re-joined Dad and Toby, and Toby said I should change into some jeans. I changed, said our good-byes to Mom and Dad, and went to his dad's house. We went to his room, and he changed into jeans as well. We headed for Police Headquarters, and met with Tom, Barbara, DEA agents, and many, many undercover officers. Tom and Barbara led the briefing, and named the teams. With Carmelita out of the game, that left nine locations, including the doctor's office. Because drugs were involved, the doctor's office would be the likely stash point, and thus, we had the most DEA agents. We were issued bullet-proof vests, and all accessories needed. Our search warrants were "No Knock" warrants, meaning we could bust right through the doors without announcing our arrival.

The teams were assembled, and we headed out for our destinations. Toby was in charge of our team of six; two burly guys with the ram, one burly guy with a halligan tool for prying a door open, if necessary, Toby, another agent, and myself. Toby looked at me and said, "Honey, I'm really nervous about your going in on this. Maybe you should wait in the car." I looked at him, and said, "Toby, we've been partners all week; armed, unarmed, dressed, and naked. I'm going in with you."

Toby

The radio signaled the beginning of the raid; The ram guys took the lead, the tool man followed, the other agent and I had AK-47 assault rifles, and Angie had the thermal-imaging camera. This is a special heat-detecting camera that can locate anything warmer than the ambient temperature within the structure. She made a sweep of the structure, and motioned to me. I looked through the camera at one room with an exterior door, and could see the outlines of two individuals; one standing, and one in the form of an "X". I figured the good doctor had his victim for this evening fastened to a St. Andrew's cross for whipping.

I nodded to the ram team, and they hit the door once, with no success. They backed up, and hit it a second time, and it popped open. We ran in, yelling, "Police! Freeze! Hit the ground!" The good doctor pulled a .45 automatic, and the other agent and I opened fire with our rifles, and Angie got off a couple with her .38. The doctor got off a couple of shots before he hit the floor, dead. I heard this little voice behind me saying, "Toby, I'm hit." I turned around, and my worst nightmare had come true-Angie had caught one of the doctor's shots. I dropped to my knees beside her and said, "Honey, where are you hit?" She chuckled and said, "In the cheek of my ass. At least he hit the most padded place on me."

I got on the radio to headquarters. Need ambulance to location six! Officer down! Also need supervisor and Coroner!" Dad was immediately on the radio wanting to know who was hit; I told him it was Angie, but non-life-threatening, and the suspect was 10-0, or dead. The ram guys freed the girl attached to the cross, facing the wall. She had welts on her back already, indicating she'd already been hurt. When they turned her around, Angie said, "Oh my God! It's Jane Michaels!" They started to lay her face down on the examination table, but I stopped them. She had the customary alligator clamps and chain on her nipples, along with a ball gag. I removed the clamps carefully, and then took the gag off and pulled the chain out of her mouth. They laid her back down on her side, facing us. She said, weakly, "Toby! Angie! What are you doing here?" I told her there'd be plenty of time for explanations later.

We started looking for the drug stash. We tapped on walls, looking for false panels, and found one. The pry bar man removed the panel, and we were shocked by what we found-an estimated 500 pounds of marijuana, and 65 kilos of cocaine. God knows what the value would turn out to be.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.