A Beautiful Mess
Epilogue: Sunset

Copyright© 2009 by Ken Randall

Romantic Sex Story: Epilogue: Sunset - Anthony Mitchell meets and falls in love with Charlotte Lawsen. They decide to make a sex movie together, with the help of a few friends. But just how open is Anthony willing to be with the girl who's popularly known as the Queen of Sluts? Unfortunately, the movie is stolen and released to the world. Can love survive being turned upside down by reporters, religious groups, and adoring teenage fans? (This is the tamer, shorter version. For the longer, raunchier version, see "Charlotte's Movie".)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Size  

"You got everything, Char?" Stephanie asked.

Char, who was near tears, simply nodded. The suitcases were loaded into the trunk of the Mustang, everything she owned and everything I owned. Ron shut the trunk and walked over to us. He handed me a credit card, a cell phone, and a wad of bills. He patted me on the shoulder and smiled at me. Then he stood with his hands in his pockets, smiling. Charlotte stepped up and hugged him.

"Don't you cry now, my girl. We'll be up to see you guys every other weekend."

"I know," she replied. "But it's still goodbye."

"The most important thing you gotta worry about is taking care of Amy until she's finished school, and the baby when it comes along, and each other. We've got everything set up out there for you. Your bills are paid for the next four years and we've even furnished the nursery."

"You said goodbye to everyone from school, all your friends?" Stephanie asked.

"We said goodbye at prom last night. It was beautiful."

"I'm glad. I hope you got a lot of nice pics."

Ron nodded towards the street where a van was parked under a shady tree.

"Now, you may notice a blue van following you. I don't want you to be alarmed. That's just a couple of friends of mine who I've hired to watch out for you three. John, from Tucson, Arizona, and another guy named Mel. He's a bit older, but don't let his appearance fool you. He's not gonna let anyone harm a single hair on your heads. They're both trained professionals. Cost me an arm and a leg, but they say they would have done it for free, just because it's my little girl. They've been fans of us since we started. They'll be a few car lengths behind you the whole way. If you see them in a restaurant or whatever, don't talk to them. As far as anyone knows you have no idea who they are, alright? But if anyone bothers you, they'll be there in a heartbeat. I trust them completely."

"Thank you, Daddy."

Charlotte was crying. I don't think she heard a word he said. I got most of it though.

"Take care of yourself, Anthony," my mom said. "Phone me all the time, okay?"

"I will mom. I love you."

"I love you too."

"You two take care of each other, every single day, no matter what."

"I'll keep him in line, Mrs. Mitchell," Charlotte said. "Don't you worry. He won't have the energy to get in any trouble if I have my way."

Steph just smiled at me, and patted me on the shoulder. I gave her a nod. She'd given me an extra special squeeze and a little goodbye chat before we'd come outside with the suitcases. She couldn't show any extra affection in front of my mom.

"You darling, darling boy," she'd said in the kitchen. "I'll miss you so terribly. I hope you realize that."

"I do. And I hope you realize how deeply I care for you. You're the goddess that created my angel."

We hugged, and she continued without letting go.

"Don't forget the advice I gave you last night. It's so very important, especially in the hard times."

"Make love to a woman like a woman would make love to a woman. Touch her. Hold her. Caress her. Her whole body is a sex organ when she's aroused."

"Good boy. You got it. Now that doesn't mean you guys don't fuck each other good and hard as often as you can, but it can't be like that all the time. Men seem to only feel horny in their dicks, but women feel it all over, from their head to their toes. Always remember that. Touch her everywhere, like her whole body's one big clit. Do that, and you'll be the king of her heart, and the master of her flesh forever."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.