A Beautiful Mess - Cover

A Beautiful Mess

Copyright© 2009 by Ken Randall

Chapter 23: Hard Arguments

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23: Hard Arguments - Anthony Mitchell meets and falls in love with Charlotte Lawsen. They decide to make a sex movie together, with the help of a few friends. But just how open is Anthony willing to be with the girl who's popularly known as the Queen of Sluts? Unfortunately, the movie is stolen and released to the world. Can love survive being turned upside down by reporters, religious groups, and adoring teenage fans? (This is the tamer, shorter version. For the longer, raunchier version, see "Charlotte's Movie".)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Size  

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of distant moaning. My head was fuzzy, my body was exhausted, but the sound was unmistakably sexual. Very faint, very distant, but definitely someone fucking, somebody somewhere in the house.

Charlotte was right there beside me, sleeping soundly.

Who else was in the house? Mick and Janine? No. They'd gone home while I was out driving Sheila. There was only...

Amy!

I swung my legs off the bed, feeling stiff and sore all over my body, like I'd been beaten up. I felt old, tired, drained. Well, what did I expect in a week like that? I was in good shape, but no Navy Seal or anything. My body could only take so much. I'm not even sure how I woke up out of such a dead sleep.

"Uh! Fuck ... me! Yes! Oh god, yes!" a distant voice said, faint and hushed. Who was it? I didn't recognize the voice.

I stood up and she rolled away without waking, turning to hug the pillow on the right side of her. Her ass peeked out from the sheets and I sat in a sleepy daze for a moment, just admiring its sweet roundness.

"I'm gonna come! I'm gonna- Here it comes!"

I snapped out of my daze. Someone was fucking. It damn sure wasn't Amy. So who was it? Had the Lawsens come home early? No. Impossible.

I rose to my feet, scratched my head and stretched, then shuffled tiredly to the door in my underwear.

I heard the sex, louder now. It was coming from the Lawsens' bedroom across the hall. The door was open a crack. The light was out, but I could see the dim flicker of a television lighting the floor outside the door, and the wall across the hall in pale, flesh-colored hues. The hall was otherwise dark.

I walked over the carpet and pushed the Lawsens' bedroom door. It swung on its hinges without a whisper. There with her back against the Lawsens' bed, sitting on the floor, was Amy, watching a porn video. Some guy had just finished coming all over a beautiful blonde's face, and she was licking it off her fingers with ravenous delight. Amy looked horrified, like she was watching bodies being pulled from a train wreck. She was hugging her knees, biting her right thumb, staring with morbid curiosity and rapt attention. Though it apparently mortified her, she couldn't turn away.

"That settles the mystery of Lady Chatelaine," the man on screen said, wiping his cock across her lips. The man was Doug Devone. I recognized the voice. The woman sucked him into her mouth again, and gave its head a slurping, sucking kiss, releasing it with a sensuous pop.

"Yes, sir. It does," she said.

The scene faded and then cut to a brunette in the bath, washing her long sensuous legs with a white sponge. She had beautiful round breasts with high and swollen nipples. Her lips were full and pouting. She moved slowly, along with the soft music that played, and the candles in the room lit up the droplets of water on her skin like jewels.

Amy's face went slack, less disgusted and more awed. She watched almost without blinking, wondering what would happen next.

A man entered.

"It's done, Julia. Mr. Jerrickson has seduced Lady Chatelaine and gotten it all on tape. Victory is ours."

The woman in the tub did not look up. She raised an eyebrow as though she'd known it all along and continued washing.

"So then everything's gone exactly according to plan," she said. " ... except for one small detail."

The man looked askance at her, saying nothing. She rose from the water, dripping wet and glowing from the heat, and pulled him forward. "You still owe me a good hard fucking. Or have you forgotten our little wager on the steadfast virtues of Lady Chatelaine?"

Again he did not reply, but when she unzipped his pants and pulled his generously-sized cock out, he did not refuse. She tugged and stroked at him, lifting her mouth to kiss him and soon he was fully erect in her hands.

"I didn't think you'd object," Julia said, and then she dropped slowly out of the bottom of the shot, and the camera zoomed in on his face. His steely gaze faded from stoic strength to dawning ecstasy.

"We both win this one," he said, and the shot cut to a close-up of her tongue working some dexterous magic on the shaft of cock. The base of him was at her chin, the head was above her hairline. He was huge when erect. Amy seemed to be going crazy, completely astonished. She extended both hands toward the screen in disbelief and then slapped both palms to her cheeks, gasping as the woman sucked the man's hardness into her mouth.

I grinned, walking into the room and looking at her from the shadows by the closet. I could see awe, wonder, and revulsion written all over her face. She was a girl, not yet fourteen, watching her first porn. She apparently could not believe that people actually made movies like that, where people have hardcore graphic sex every four minutes with little or no hesitation, big fat cocks disappeared into mouths, vaginas, and tight little asses without the slightest complaint from either participant, come flew like candy, raining down on excited young women who lapped it up eagerly and went back for more. It was a whole new universe to her. Amy was blown away.

From this new angle I noticed she was sitting there in her underwear — a little bra and panties. I gathered she'd gotten up for a drink or a trip to the washroom and wandered in here curious about the Lawsens' private life. The drawer beneath the television was hanging open and there were racks and racks of DVDs in there, dozens of movies. She'd apparently selected one and pressed play. The Seduction of Lady Chatelaine came on the screen and she'd been sitting here watching for over an hour now. This was apparently the last scene.

I let her watch it in silence, watching her with as much morbid curiosity as she had in watching the action unfold on screen. Her mind was being deflowered in a way and it was strangely exciting to behold. The look in her eye, though she was painted with disgust, betrayed an underlying arousal that could not be hidden. She'd sat there watching the entire thing after all, though she could have switched it off at any time. Apparently she was not the little priss she made herself out to be.

The action progressed on the screen and Amy was now watching the man slide his thick hard cock into Julia from behind, as she bent over, holding onto the edge of the bathtub, and arching her back, thrusting her ass backward at him in eager invitation. His cock poked into her, secured itself in her grip, and then slid all the way in, down to the bottom of her in one smooth, wet stroke. He was thick, and you could see the mouth of her vagina yawn into a wide O to accommodate him. You could see her redden as the nerves awoke to the tingling friction of his thrusting. She was slickened with excitement though, and he got to the bottom of her with apparent ease and mutual satisfaction.

"Ah god, that's a beautiful cock!" she said, almost growling from the sweet, burning stretch. "I've waited so long for this, Mr. Remington, and you do not disappoint."

The look of disgust had finally faded from Amy's face. Now she simply stared with a blank sort of hypnotized gaze as the man began pumping himself in and out of her. Amy's mouth was open and her eyes shone in the darkness, dancing with the reflections of the sin on screen. And she still didn't know I was there, though I was standing a mere six feet away from her. She was entranced and oblivious, struck dumb by the raw animalistic, unapologetic sexuality being paraded across the screen before her.

Finally I spoke, scaring the freakin' hell out of her.

"Good show, Amy?"

She jumped. She squeaked, almost screaming aloud, but stopping herself. She suddenly found herself caught, naked except for her underwear, and worse, watching porn! She didn't know which to be embarrassed about first. She scrambled for the remote control, she jumped onto the bed to dive for cover on the other side, stabbing at buttons as she quickly backed up, and then she slid right off the edge on the other side, sideways, cracking her head on Stephanie's end table with a loud smack.

Ouch!

I jumped over the bed after her and found her lying on the floor, out cold. Yikes! Not good! She was breathing at least. I sighed with relief.

"Damn!" I said in the darkness.

I scooped her up in my arms, finding her surprisingly slim and light in spite of my fatigue, and I hurried out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the living room where it was brighter. I laid her gently down on the couch and checked her head. She was not cut, but there was a great bruise swelling on the right side of her head, above her ear. The edge of the night table was curved, but very solid wood. I went to get some ice from the fridge.

Moments later I had her lying across my lap, holding the ice in a tea towel against her bruise. It took her a while to come around. I just held her there, stroking her hair and shifting the icepack back and forth so her skin wouldn't freeze. I waited, thinking what a headache she would have tomorrow, and hoping it wouldn't interfere with her plans to run around with Mick and Janine while we completed the final shots. If she'd really hit her head hard and had a headache all day, she might not want to go anywhere. Damn!

It was just a small bruise though. Maybe she was barely hurt at all and just fainted from shock. Yes, that was it ... I hoped!

"Oh, my fuckin' head..." she moaned. "Wha- Where... ?"

Her eyes opened a sliver and she saw me looking down at her.

"You fell off the bed and banged your head. I brought you down here to put some ice on it. You okay?"

"Oh, my fuckin' head..." she said again.

"You gotta be careful, jumping around in a bed like that."

"Ow!"

Then she suddenly remembered what had happened.

"Oh my god! You were like, standing there the whole time!"

"For about five minutes."

"Why didn't you say anything!?"

"I did, and look what happened — you almost cracked your head open."

"Shit."

"Don't worry about it. I'm not gonna tell anyone."

"I just couldn't sleep. So I was wandering around the house. I went out on the patio. I looked up at the stars. I went down the hall and checked in on you guys. I went down the hall and poked around my dad's room, and that's when I found those videos! I couldn't believe it!"

"You looked pretty shocked."

"That stuff is so sick! I almost puked!"

Sure, you did. I thought to myself.

(Shut up, Anthony!)

"I can't believe people actually get off on that stuff. It's so gross!"

"But you did watch the whole thing," I said.

"Yeah, well, I..."

"Uh huh," I said, patronizing her.

"Shut up! I was just watching it cause I couldn't believe how sick it was. It was so gross! Totally!"

"So you watched the sickest thing ever ... for like an hour?"

"No! I- Shut up! I did not!"

"You just said you did."

I was chuckling now. She was so freakin' cute. She didn't reply, but her face was turning some cherry shade of red.

"Ah, my fuckin' head!" she said. Then she opened her eyes and suddenly realized she was lying mostly naked on my mostly naked lap. Her cheek was inches away from the bulge in my underwear.

"Wha!" she said, and jumped up again, or at least tried to. She got halfway up to a sitting position and something in her head went no-I-don't-think-so, and she flopped back down on my lap again. She covered her chest with her arms, but kept one hand on the icepack. I continued to stroke her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.