A Beautiful Mess - Cover

A Beautiful Mess

Copyright© 2009 by Ken Randall

Chapter 22: Troubled Beauty

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22: Troubled Beauty - Anthony Mitchell meets and falls in love with Charlotte Lawsen. They decide to make a sex movie together, with the help of a few friends. But just how open is Anthony willing to be with the girl who's popularly known as the Queen of Sluts? Unfortunately, the movie is stolen and released to the world. Can love survive being turned upside down by reporters, religious groups, and adoring teenage fans? (This is the tamer, shorter version. For the longer, raunchier version, see "Charlotte's Movie".)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Size  

"Have you seen the awesome job Sheila's doing down there?" I asked Charlotte. We were sitting on the couch, with Charlotte lying in my lap as we waited for Mick and Janine to return with Amy.

"I peeked in, yeah. That girl's got skills. She's gonna go somewhere in the industry I think."

"I hope so."

She didn't respond, but she smiled up at the ceiling. I stroked her hair.

"So you feeling better?"

"About the wardrobe? Not really. Maybe I'll get over it after a while, but I've definitely had a big insight into myself. The whole slut thing — I think it was all about my deep down insecurities, you know? It made me feel safe and comfortable, being desired so strongly by guys. Now, I don't know. Now I just feel like it's a substitute for actually having a personality."

"Come on, Char. You've got tons of personality."

"Maybe so, but it's bugging me now that I let my sexy slut act override that personality. It was just safer, easier. Now I see, Sheila, and Amy, and other girls like that, who don't have what I have — the raw physical beauty — and they've had to get by on their skills, and it makes me feel weak."

"Maybe not weak. Maybe just lazy."

"Maybe just scared."

"Yeah, but knowing that now is a good place to start, right? You can deal with it now. You're not pretending."

"Having an awesome boyfriend helps."

She snuggled into me, kissing my tummy.

"Just remember, dear," I said, "if you're ever feeling insecure: I'm no dummy, and I think you're the greatest thing since blueberry pancakes."

"Thanks, but knowing you're actually an intelligent guy doesn't really reassure me. It makes me worry that at some point you'll wise up and realize I'm just a good piece of ass. You really should be with Sheila. She's got a brain in her head. She's got personality she doesn't have to substitute with tits and ass."

"Don't talk silly, Charlotte. I adore you, everything about you. I don't want to be with anyone else, ever. Maybe saying so won't convince you, but unless you get sick of me, I'm still gonna be here loving you when you're old and gray."

"I'll hang onto that dream at least..."

And then Janine and Amy came bouncing in, giggling and laughing, and running for cover behind the couch across from us. Mick followed with ice cream all over his face.

"Traitor! My girlfriend's a back-stabbing traitor! The insolence!"

Charlotte giggled.

"What the hell happened!?"

"I figured I'd show him what's it's like to get his face creamed for once," Janine said.

"Ew!" Amy replied, but she was grinning, wrinkling her nose, but grinning.

"Mutinous dogs!" Mick bellowed. "I was driving! I couldn't even defend myself!"

"As if you're really complaining about getting your face creamed anyway, girl!" Charlotte said.

"Yeah," Janine answered. "You're right." Then she rushed him and began licking the ice cream from his face, slowly, sensuously, and thoroughly. We all stared, except me, who secretly watched Amy. Her nose was still wrinkled in apparent revulsion, but something in her eyes seemed a bit excited by the display. She actually looked very cute.

They eventually broke into a long, loving kiss and Amy sat down and let out a loud "Ahem!" which apparently didn't even register in their shared universe.

"So! Anyway!" Amy went on, loud, as though yelling over the din of a noisy crowd. "How about that local sports team, huh!?"

"Yes," I said. "That local sports team is sure winning their share of games."

"Quiet, you two," Charlotte said. "They're in love. There's nothing wrong with that."

Suddenly Janine broke away.

"We're in love? Says who?"

"Well, you might as well be," Charlotte said. "The way you're carrying on."

"Mmmmm," Janine purred, and went back to kissing him. "He just makes me feel all gooey and tingling inside, like it's damn good to be a woman when he's kissing me."

"Oh, god! As if!" Amy said. "What is this? Have I walked into a fuckin' chick flick or something!? You guys have got to be joking!"

"She's right, Amy," Charlotte said. "It sounds cheesy, but that's exactly what it feels like."

"I wouldn't know, and I don't really care either!"

"Didn't you feel that way with this boyfriend of yours?" Charlotte asked.

She didn't answer right away, but then she blushed, and then she got all angry, or at least tried to sound angry. We could all see right though it though.

"He was an asshole! All he cared about was getting into my panties, and that's just gross!"

"Gross?" Charlotte and Janine said together.

"Nuh-uh!" Janine added.

"Not even close," Charlotte added. "It's the most beautiful thing ever, when it's with someone worthy."

"Especially when you're in love," I added, and then Charlotte kissed me.

"Okay! Chick flick! Right there! You're doing it again! What the fuck is with you people!?"

"We're just telling the truth," Charlotte said. "Just because you've had a bad experience, doesn't mean that that's how it is. I've had a few bad experience myself, but being with Anthony makes it worth every moment of pain I got from the assholes who think with their dicks."

"Damn right!" Janine said.

"So forgive us, Amy, if we hang on our boyfriends a little while you're here. And forgive them if they seem to like it. When you've got a good thing going, you've gotta just enjoy it."

"I'm sure it'll stop when your parents get home!" Amy said, rolling her eyes.

We all burst into laughter, not at her, but at what she said. Charlotte's mom and dad were even worse than a couple of horny teenagers. Amy just stared blankly, looking at the inside joke from the outside, confused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.