A Beautiful Mess
Chapter 19: Revelation

Copyright© 2009 by Ken Randall

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: Revelation - Anthony Mitchell meets and falls in love with Charlotte Lawsen. They decide to make a sex movie together, with the help of a few friends. But just how open is Anthony willing to be with the girl who's popularly known as the Queen of Sluts? Unfortunately, the movie is stolen and released to the world. Can love survive being turned upside down by reporters, religious groups, and adoring teenage fans? (This is the tamer, shorter version. For the longer, raunchier version, see "Charlotte's Movie".)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Size  

I woke up late that Thursday morning in the arms of my Charlotte once again. She lay with her cheek on my chest and her arm across my stomach, hugging me protectively, as though my presence beside her defined safety and security for her sleeping mind. Her hair was a sweet golden river, flowing down off her upper back and down across the bed. I couldn't see her face but I could imagine it, sweet and serene, defining beauty for my sleepy mind.

I slowly slid myself out from her loving embrace, placing a pillow under her cheek in my place. Then I walked out of the bedroom and went to the bathroom to wash up.

Sheila arrived a little after eleven in the morning, and the three of us ate lunch together.

"We still have a few hours before Mick and Steve get here," Charlotte said, sitting on the floor with her back to the couch across from me. She was dressed in only a night shirt, and her hair looked gorgeously disheveled.

"Is there anything we can do on the movie without them?" I asked.

"Not really," Sheila said. "We could rehearse the dialog scenes, I guess, but who's really in the mood for that right now?"

Charlotte and I looked down at the floor, silently agreeing.

We were quiet for a while, just lost in our own thoughts as we ate our salads and sandwiches. Sheila was looking over her storyboards and notes, Charlotte was staring off into space with a thoughtful look on her face, and I was looking back and forth between them, thinking about how they were both so beautiful in their own ways. Charlotte was beautiful in a lust-arousing, total hottie way, and Sheila was beautiful in a smart sexy way. Perhaps it was a beauty that only I could see, though; she wasn't exactly beating guys off with a stick, but she was beautiful. She was beautiful like art is beautiful — the longer you stare at it, the more things you notice, subtle things, movements and mannerisms, facial expressions, the wrinkle of her nose, the wiggle of an eyebrow as she thought about something. Charlotte was outwardly, obviously beautiful, in a way that hit you in the gut and made you want to throw her down and take her right where you were. I appreciated both kinds of beauty equally.

"How's it looking, She?" Charlotte asked.

"It's looking good. We've got a few more hours of shooting to do, and then it's all editing, polishing, and finishing. We can do the rest of the sex today, and all the dialogs and such tomorrow."

"You look concerned."

"Well, I'm looking at spending the whole weekend editing this thing down. No sleep, no distractions. I should have it done by Sunday morning."

"It shouldn't be that bad," Charlotte said. "It goes pretty fast on the computers. It's mostly just dragging and dropping. I'll show you after lunch. I'm sure Steve knows how it works too."

"How did you think you were gonna do it?" I asked.

"I don't know actually. I knew it was done on the computer, but I just couldn't imagine sorting through all these shots."

"It's as easy as playing solitaire. Move this card here, drag that card there. The biggest problem is working out all the sound."

Sheila just shrugged and went back to reading.

I helped Charlotte up, and she slid into my lap. The next thing I knew she was kissing me all over my face, like I was a prized possession or something. Man, was she giddy.

"Did I mention that I love you today?" she asked me.

"Not with words," I said.

Sheila rolled her eyes.

"I love you, I love you, I love you! My hot, sexy, sweet, fuckable, little sex monster."

"Well, you'll love him even more this afternoon," Sheila said. "He gets to spend the afternoon going down on you for about 45 different shots."

"Nice!" Charlotte replied. "I'm so spoiled."

"Me too," I said. Then she kissed me again.

"Are you gonna take me to the dance tomorrow, baby?" Charlotte asked.

"There's a dance?" I said.

"Well, duh! They've only been announcing it for the past month."

Sheila looked like she hadn't heard about it either.

"I'm gonna wear the prettiest little dress for you, and you can wear me like a flower on your arm."

"As long as I don't have to dance," I said. "I dance like a dork. I'll embarrass you."

"He ain't kiddin'," Sheila said.

"Only the slow dances then," Charlotte said. "We'll be the hottest couple there!"

Charlotte was being uncharacteristically teen. It was a side of her I hadn't seen yet — the giddy little schoolgirl that thought going to school dances was cool. It wasn't a bad thing. I was just more used to seeing her sexual persona, like a full grown woman. This side of her was perhaps more normal for a girl her age, but it was relatively new to me. Going to dances wasn't really my thing, nor Sheila's, but I decided I'd go if it made her happy.

"Sure, I'll take you," I said. "I'd be honored."

"What about you, She?"

"No thanks," she said. "Third wheel's not my style."

"We don't even have a song, our song!" Charlotte proclaimed. "We need a song!"

"I guess," I said. "I never thought about it. We've only been a couple for a week now."

"We gotta have a song!"

"What's your favorite song, Char? Love song I mean."

"I have a few, but none that say how I feel about you. It has to be a song that says how we both feel about each other," Charlotte said.

"What's your mom and dad's song?"

"Some old seventies thing: Power of Love, by Jennifer Rush. It's seriously cheesy."

"That's an awesome song!" Sheila argued. "So sexy too. It's about total surrender to the one you love, physical, emotional, everything. Total trust, even when you're terrified."

"Sounds like us," I said. "I don't think they'll play it at the dance though."

We spent the early afternoon watching porn in Charlotte's living room, and Sheila explained to us in great detail why some of the scenes were boring, crude, or even obnoxious, while others were hot, sexy, and intense. I didn't really get it at first. A hot chick getting fucked is hot no matter what angle you watched it from. But the more Sheila explained it, the more I understood what she was saying. It made perfect sense. She was more interested in reactions, and relationships than in endless sequences of bobbing and thrusting. The more she explained it to us, the more confidence I had that our movie might actually be the best porn flick ever made. It was very exciting.

Mick, Janine, and Steve arrived after three o'clock. They apologized about being late, but said they absolutely couldn't get out of class. I believed them. Some of those teachers were more strict than prison guards.

Mick and Janine arrived arm-in-arm. They'd apparently stayed up into the wee hours talking to each other on the phone, and then Mick even picked her up from school. They looked like they were walking on clouds.

"Sorry to do this to you guys, but I've just got to fuck this boy before we start," Janine said. "I've been dying for it all day."

Charlotte laughed. I shook my head. Sheila scowled, but said nothing as they headed upstairs into a bedroom.

"Well then," Sheila said. "Let's head downstairs and plan out the afternoon's shots, shall we?"

"So what's on the schedule?" I asked.

"A whole lot of going down on Charlotte. I hope you got some rest this morning cause this could take a while. You don't mind, do you Char?"

Sheila grinned at her.

"Well, it'll be tough, but I think I can handle it."

"Just remember to lose yourself in the action. Feel it. Move how your body wants to move until I say cut. Then we'll slide the camera around and do it again.

Sheila went back to her notes on a nearby table, shuffled through a few papers, and came back again.

"Anthony, you were wearing a red shirt, unbuttoned to the third button. Where is it?"

I ran upstairs and got it, so glad I'd chosen Sheila for this job. The movie was going to be totally amazing!

I spent the afternoon and part of the evening between Charlotte's thighs, licking, sucking, tonguing, and fingering her while Sheila and Steve filmed it all. I learned a whole lot more about what pleases her as she guided me with verbal instructions, lustful moans and squeals, and pelvic thrusts. By the end of it, I knew exactly what to do and how to do it and I was getting her off, over and over again, within minutes. Finally, we took a break.

Mick and Janine were upstairs, still naked, sitting on the couch facing the front door, with her leaning back against his chest.

"We're an item now," Janine announced. "Can you believe it?"

Charlotte hugged them, suddenly overwhelmed with a lazy, shaky joy, hearing the good news about two close friends.

Life was pretty sweet.

"Where are we at now?" Charlotte asked Sheila, sipping fruit juice right from the jug. She had been having sex all afternoon and she was parched. "About what percentage of the way are we overall?"

"Well," Sheila said. "In terms of shooting, we're about 60-70% done. But editing is a whole other ball of yarn. I've got hours and hours of fucking to go through, pick the best shots and angles, and piece it together into a movie."

"We still gotta do sound too."

"Yeah."

"So we're like less than half way there."

"Pretty much."

"I'm friggin' exhausted. What do we have left to do today?"

"Well, I was gonna get some of the dialog done, but that can wait 'til tomorrow, I guess."

"No, we better do it today."

"Yeah."

But the phone rang, and it was bad news. Charlotte answered it.

"Oh, hi, daddy!" she beamed. "How are you guys? I miss you so much!"

Then she was silent. She just kept saying "uh-huh" and "Oh, really?" over and over for like five minutes. Her face slowly went whiter and whiter. Then it was "Oh my god!" over and over. She looked amazed, shocked, flabbergasted even. We all shut up, just looking at her with concern. She turned away from us, as if that would shut us out of her conversation.

"Yes, I'm okay. I will. No, I'm just very shocked, that's all. I know. Yes, I will. Okay, bye."

She hung up the phone slowly, and turned to face us. She was about to speak, but just shook her head in disbelief instead. Then she turned and ran upstairs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.