A Beautiful Mess - Cover

A Beautiful Mess

Copyright© 2009 by Ken Randall

Chapter 10: Proposal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Proposal - Anthony Mitchell meets and falls in love with Charlotte Lawsen. They decide to make a sex movie together, with the help of a few friends. But just how open is Anthony willing to be with the girl who's popularly known as the Queen of Sluts? Unfortunately, the movie is stolen and released to the world. Can love survive being turned upside down by reporters, religious groups, and adoring teenage fans? (This is the tamer, shorter version. For the longer, raunchier version, see "Charlotte's Movie".)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Size  

We made love in almost a dozen different ways as the night went on. The emotional intensity did not diminish at all throughout the whole evening. Charlotte switched the musical soundtrack to a more rhythmic, grinding dance beat. Our pure raw lust for each other flared up in full force, but it did not dethrone the emotional center of our love making. The two forces actually complimented and intensified one another.

We ended with her head resting on my thigh like a pillow. After a while Charlotte spoke.

"You wanna sleep with me, Anthony?"

"Sleep with you?" I was a little confused for a moment. Wasn't that what we'd just done? Then it occurred to me what she really meant, and I was suddenly elated beyond comprehension. She literally wanted to sleep with me, and the notion was too wonderful for words. I could think of nowhere else I'd rather be than waking up in her arms in this palatial bedroom the next morning.

"Yeah, you know, just lie with me all night long and keep me warm and safe in yer arms in my cozy little bed all through the night ... sleep with me."

"Of course I will! I'd be honored."

Charlotte kissed my cock lovingly one more time and then sat up and straddled me for yet another hot little fuck. She sank down onto me and began swirling her pelvis around and around in slow circles, tickling my balls with her fingertips and playing with her clit with her free hand.

It was then that Stephanie Lawsen poked her head in the door.

"Aren't you two a sexy sight!"

"Hi, mom," Charlotte said, without the slightest shame. She made no move to cover up or conceal our activity, and that made the whole situation even more beautiful. She didn't even stop fucking me. It was like there was absolutely nothing wrong with what we were doing, and that felt wonderful—so free and peaceful, even with her mother right there.

"Haven't you two had enough?"

"I absolutely can't get enough of this guy, mom. We already done it five or six times, in a dozen different ways, but I still want more, and he's still ready, willing, and able. It's absolute heaven. I feel drunk or something. Oh god, it feels good!"

"Hmmm ... Sounds like love to me."

"Can Anthony spend the night, mom? I can't bear to let him go."

"I don't see why not, as long as his parents are okay with it. It is a weekend after all."

Ronald Lawsen poked his head in the door behind her. I jumped a bit, but then realized he would be no more upset at our nudity than her mother would. He simply smirked at Charlotte and I.

"Sweetheart, did Robert M. call about the contract we were discussing?"

"Nobody called," Charlotte said. "At least not that I noticed."

"Is it alright if Anthony spends the night, dear?" Stephanie asked her husband. "Our little girl has gotten herself fairly attached to him. It's not hard to see why."

He pointed at me with a grin and a wink as if to say "You da man!" and then he gave me a thumbs up. He left in a hurry, as though more concerned with a contract he was negotiating than with his daughter in bed with a naked young man. It's not that he didn't care about Charlotte or anything. I gather sex was just an everyday thing with them.

"I guess that means you're in," Stephanie said.

"Thanks mom," Charlotte replied. "Can you take this tray of food away for me?"

"Sure thing."

Stephanie picked up the tray of food, and left.

"Oh that mother of mine," Charlotte sighed. And she resumed her slow, sensuous gyrations and grindings upon my manhood.

I was speechless.

"You okay?" she asked me.

"I think so," I replied, but I was twitching a little. It was really weird.

"Don't worry about it too much, Anthony. I told you they're very liberal like that."

"And then some," I said.

"You'll get used to it. Don't worry."

A few minutes later she asked me a question.

"What's the J stand for?"

"What J?" I asked, feeling somewhat dopey.

"The J in your middle name. You wrote A.J.M. at the bottom of your poem. I was just thinking about that."

"It's James. Anthony James Mitchell. I'm named after my uncle James Montgomery Mitchell. What's your middle name?"

"Charlotte Bethany Lawsen."

"Bethany. That's beautiful."

"I'm named after my grandmother."

I reached down and massaged her ass in appreciation. It was truly a thing of beauty.

"You keep doing that, and you're asking for another good hard fucking, boy. That's getting' me so hot right now, you wouldn't believe it."

"You really like that, don't you?" I asked with a delighted grin.

"Uh-huh."

So I pulled her off of me, laid her down on her tummy, and mounted her from behind. The sex that followed was the most aggressive and passionate I'd ever experienced. We were like animals, thrusting and grinding at one another, growling and shrieking as we bounced around the bed.

"I'm gonna make you surrender to me, Charlotte. I'm gonna conquer all of you! I'm gonna be your man!"

"Uh. Uh. Ah!" was all she could get out. She could hardly speak, but she panted out each phrase between gasps for breath.

"You're gonna love me, and you're gonna tell me so every chance you get. You're gonna give yourself to me, every inch of you, inside and out, and you're gonna love me forever."

"Yes! Yes. Oh yes!"

That right there was probably the most beautiful moment of sex with her so far. I threw my head back and let out a cry of victory. She still hadn't specifically said, "I love you" though. That was the ultimate test.

I picked up the pace, now like a galloping stallion. I was panting like a sprinter but I managed to blurt out, "Do you love me, Charlotte? Do you?"

"Oh, make me come! I'm almost there."

I thrust even harder, building the intensity even more.

"Ah, yes!" she cried out, louder now.

"You love me?" I asked again. "Say it, Charlotte! Do you love me!?"

I thought I saw a slight nod of her head, but I couldn't tell. She said nothing.

"Please!" I begged frantically. "Please say you love me."

She didn't though. She was suddenly coming, more intensely than I'd ever seen her or anyone else come in my whole life. Her voice was choked away and she simply clung to the sheets like she was caught in a hurricane. I could feel her entire body seize up. She shivered, tearing at the sheets and squealing like I was twisting a knife in her very soul.

I was finally conquered myself. The climax came, overpowered us, drained us of our strength, and left us for dead. I collapsed onto her back, crushing her comfortably between myself and the mattress. Her back was slippery with our sweat, and her body was trembling beneath me. We were both panting as though we'd pursued the orgasm in a full sprint and tackled it together; our bodies were oozing with deliciously intoxicating hormones. For a moment the whole universe was complete and total ecstasy.

She hadn't told me she loved me though.

I began to wonder if it even mattered. Everything seemed so perfect except for that. I suppose that was my answer. That was the one thing that could have taken us through the very stratosphere of emotional and sexual fulfillment, but she had held back. Why? What did it mean?

I pondered this as we came back down to earth, floating weightlessly back into the here and now. Our panting had slowed to deep sighing, and our trembling had stilled to occasional shudders. We didn't speak for a long time, and I began to wonder what she was thinking. Finally I heard her voice beneath me.

"That was hands down, miles above the best sex I've ever had so far. I swear to god. You're a fuckin' sexual hero, Anthony."

"Wow ... It was that good?"

"Look at me! I can't stop shaking. I can't feel my body. I'm just a puddle of goo. I can barely even talk, or even think straight."

"Wow..." I repeated. A sexual hero.

"I was always worried that sex would eventually be diluted and slowly lose its appeal over time, like eating too much pizza—you just get sick of it after a while. But mom said I just had to find the right man and everything would be wonderful."

"And?"

"And, I guess maybe I've found him."

I was encouraged by that. Now maybe she would say it.

"Let's go take a shower, Anthony. Then we'll go to sleep."

"I can hardly move."

"Me either. You're a big strong lad though. You can make it."

I actually did make it. I even got up, invigorated by my love for her, and lifted her into my arms. I walked down the hall on shaky legs and carried her into the bathroom.

I noticed Mr. Lawsen with his face between his wife's naked thighs as we passed their bedroom though. Stephanie's face was frozen in a grimace of over-ripe ecstasy, but she managed to open her eyes in time to see us walking by. She wiggled her fingers at us and Charlotte waved back.

"I just have to find the right man," she mused to herself. Then she buried her face in my neck and sighed affirmatively.

We rinsed off in a cool shower, kissing and cuddling and caressing each other's naked bodies as we did. Then we toweled dry, brushed our teeth, and headed to bed.

I gave my mom a quick call and told her I would be home the next day. She sighed and told me to "be good." Charlotte was hugging me from behind as I talked to her, sweetly kissing my back and shoulders, sending shivers through my entire being. I could feel her naked nipples pressing into me. I reached behind me and grabbed her ass, pulling her closer to me. Then I turned my face and kissed her, as I hung up the phone.

Be good? Everything was good. Everything was amazing.

We climbed into bed, and this time it was for sleep. It felt kind of strange knowing that. I lay down on her pillow and she nestled up to me, under my arm with her head on my shoulder and her hair in my cheek. Her hands wandered all over my body as we talked, and she slid her thigh up and down mine, as though somehow skin on skin was still not close enough.

"My man," she said in the darkness. I felt her kiss my chest over and over again. It was very sweet.

"If you want me, I'm all yours."

"I do..."

"But do you love me?"

"It sure as hell feels like I do. If this isn't love, the real thing will probably kill me I think."

"Well let me be the one to say it officially first. Charlotte, I'm no longer falling in love with you. I am in love with you, and I hope you will do me the honor of being my girlfriend."

She was quiet for a moment, thinking, softly stroking my chest with her fingertips, and caressing my feet with her hers.

"Do you really want me?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do."

"Have you really thought it through?"

"What's to think through? I love you."

"Yes, but I'm the school slut, remember? People have certain expectations of me that having a boyfriend won't change."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm still gonna get hit on by all kinds of guys, and I can't say I don't like those kinds of things. I know you're on an emotional high right now, and I am too to some extent, but I'm not gonna lie to myself and get myself into anything that I might change my mind about next week. It's not fair to you or to me."

"But I thought you said I'd changed you. You said you were different now, and didn't care for that kind of sex anymore."

She sighed softly and caressed my cheek. "I'll be happy to say you're my boyfriend, and even fall completely in love with you, for all the wonderful things you are, but I don't think it means the same things to you as it does to me. I'm just not ready to change my whole lifestyle yet. I'm not gonna change who I am. If you wanna be a part of it, and still love me for all the wonderful things I am, then I'll say yes, I'll give myself to you completely, and you'll be my number one man, I'll always honor and cherish your love..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.