Daddy's Diary - Cover

Daddy's Diary

Copyright© 2009 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Frank keeps a diary beginning with the day he gives his daughter Dylan a mini camcorder for Christmas. He soon discovers she has used it to take naughty videos of herself and her friend Amber. Frank gets a little too excited and jerks off. Feeling guilty, he confesses to Amber's dad. All four begin a journey of exploration beginning with a game of Truth or Dare. (NOTE: I posted this on ASSTR in '07, although I never finished it. This is the same story, only edited a bit.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Peter and I were both shocked and excited to find the girls in that chat room. I could just picture the two of them sitting at Dylan's computer chatting with two "anonymous" older guys. Before we went up the stairs to try and catch the girls in the midst of something naughty, Peter stopped me.

"Frank," Peter began, "are we sure we're ready for what we might be walking into here?"

"What do you mean, Pete?" I asked.

"I mean, we both know we're going to your daughter's room, to try and catch her, and my daughter, involved in some kind of sex game, aren't we?"

"I believe that's the plan."

"Well, we saw them strip on video, Frank. We both got so excited that we jerked off while we watched them." He paused. "What if we go in and they're doing something like that again, only we're not seeing it on video? What if we're seeing our daughters strip in person?"

"That would be pretty wild," I said, pondering his words, understanding his desire to consider the gravity of what might lie before us.

"Let's be honest, Frank. When we had our dicks in our hands a few hours ago, we were thinking about more than seeing our girls naked. I guess what I'm really saying is ... if we find them doing something ... and we ... get involved, are you o.k. with me doing things with your daughter ... with Dylan?" Another pause.

"Honestly, Pete as long as it's what Dylan wants, then I think I'll be fine. But you make a good point and I should ask you the same thing. If something does happen, are you going to be all right if I do things with your daughter ... with Amber?"

"Same answer. If it's what Amber wants, then I think I'll be O.K. too. In fact, I have to admit that when we were jerking off this afternoon, I was already thinking about seeing your hands on Amber's tits. It really turned me on, actually."

"I hope that can be arranged, Pete," I said with a wry smile. "Let's go see what our little nymphs are up to!" With that, we continued our journey up the stairs to Dylan's room.

When we reached Dylan's door, it was of course closed. From inside all I could hear was music and muffled laughter. I knocked and I heard Dylan yell, "What?" I asked her to open the door and again heard, "What!?" I tried the knob, but as expected, it was locked. As much as I secretly wanted to shoulder the door open and find Dylan and Amber naked and kissing each other wildly, I resisted the urge. This time I knocked more loudly and after a pause, I heard Dylan on the other side of the door.

"Whaaaat?" she said loudly.

"It's me, Dylan. Open up."

"Why?"

"Because I want to talk to you." A few seconds went by as she considered her response.

"Now?" she said finally.

"Yes, now." This led to a variety of scuffling sounds from behind the door. Finally she opened it. Dylan stood at the door with her short hair disheveled. She and Amber had both adjusted their sleepover wear a bit. Each was wearing a big t-shirt on top panties on the bottom. Both girls' shirts were short enough that their underwear was visible. Amber was standing near Dylan's computer desk. Dylan stared in a way that implied that the girls had no time for our interruption.

"Hi," Dylan said quickly. "Hi Daddy Pete." She looked quickly at Pete. All my kids call Peter 'Daddy Pete' because they know him so well and Peter's kids call me 'Daddy Frank' for the same reason. "What's up?"

"We were just wondering what you two were up to," I said.

"Nothing," Dylan replied. "Just hanging out, listening to music."

"Using your computer?" I asked, looking at the screen near the place Amber was standing.

"No, Daddy Frank," Amber said. "We weren't."

"Why, Daddy?" Dylan said.

"We were just wondering," Peter interjected. "We wanted to make sure you two were behaving."

"Yea," Dylan said. "Totally, Daddy Pete." I entered the room and took a closer look at the computer. I didn't see anything on the screen that looked like a chat room. "What are you looking for, Daddy? You're acting weird."

"Nothing, Honey," I said. If it had indeed been them, they had cleared the screen before we arrived. But it HAD to be them. Then I noticed Dylan's video camera next to the computer keyboard. I reached for it and Dylan immediately moved toward me to take it. I quickly picked it up before she could get to it. "Were you guys using this?"

"Yea," Dylan said. "We've been using it since yesterday. Just fooling around."

"Well, let's see what you were recording," I said.

"Daddy, no!" Dylan said. "Um, it's not working right."

"It's not?" I said. "Well then I had better have a look at it."

"No, Daddy," Dylan said again. "We should take it back to the store tomorrow." She reached for the camera again.

"Well, Dylan, I can't very well take it back if I don't know what's wrong with it. Is there something on here you don't want me to see?" She was silent. I hit the button for the quick menu and navigated to the video list. The video Peter and I had watched had been deleted, but there was something new in its place. I hit play. Immediately on the small screen I saw Amber sitting at Dylan's desk. Dylan made one more protest in vain. "Pete, I think we should take a look at this." Peter came over to look at the small screen with me as Amber moved away looking nervous.

On the screen we saw Dylan sitting at her computer, looking at the screen, typing and laughing, telling Amber (who held the camera) to stop filming. Amber also laughed and refused. Dylan said something about teasing some guys. Then I realized she was being filmed while chatting. She mentioned something about "older guys" and I knew for certain she had been in the chat room with Pete and me. Amber must have set the camera on Dylan's dresser, because a few seconds later she joined Dylan at the desk.

Both girls were now looking intently at the computer and Dylan was typing away. Then they both sat back and kept watching the screen. Both were giggling, then something happened that I had not expected. Dylan leaned back further in her chair, spread her legs and slid her hand into her panties. Amber laughed more and said something about Dylan being a slut. Dylan then turned in her chair and slid her hand up inside Amber's shirt, then pulled her down for a serious kiss. Dylan enjoyed this for a few moments, then broke the embrace, removing her hand and leaning back to the desk to type some more.

Pete and I traded glances between one another and the little screen. Dylan sat on the edge of her bed, Amber stood in the corner, both silent. Back on the screen, Dylan had typed a few more responses, then she turned to Amber, who returned the favor by sliding her hand inside Dylan's shirt. More kissing, as Amber's mouth met Dylan's full-on. After another brief period of groping and kissing, they returned their attention to the computer screen once more. This went on for several minutes, which I realized was about the length of time we had been chatting with the "PartyGirlz".

Dylan then made reference to the guys saying they would be right back. It was hard to hear much because the girls had music playing. This break in the chat action apparently prompted Dylan to get a bit more comfortable. Peter and I watched the mini cam closely as she pulled her t-shirt over her head. She then turned toward Amber and leaned back and Amber wasted no time in moving toward her, then kissing Dylan's small breasts.

I knew what would come next. The girls heard a knock at the door, which startled them greatly. Amber lunged for the camera as Dylan moved to clear the computer screen. End of video.

Peter and I looked at one another, then at the girls, who hovered in guilty silence. I went to Dylan's computer to take a closer look. Her Internet browser was still open, to her search page. I hit the "back" button a few times and I was directed to a chat room. "18 and Looking for Experience" was the room last visited. We both turned to the girls.

"Would you two like to explain yourselves?" I asked.

"Daddy," Dylan began, "Please..."

"Daddy Frank," Amber interrupted, "We were just fooling around! We're so sorry! Daddy (to Peter), I've never done this before, I swear!" The young lady protests a bit too quickly, I thought.

"I think we had better talk, downstairs," I said. The girls dutifully walked out the door and led the way down to our family room. As Peter and I exited, he gave me a look that was clearly asking what we were going to do next. I simply shrugged indicating I was making it up as I went along.

We reached the family room and sat on opposite sofas. Peter and I were at each end of one of the couches, Amber and Dylan sat across from us on the other.

"So just what have you two been up to?" Peter asked. Both girls looked at one another sheepishly, then back at us, but said nothing.

"Look, girls," I said, "We just want to know what you've been doing. Why were you in that chat room? Have you been there before?" Amber once again could not control herself.

"No, Daddy Frank!" she blurted. "We've never done that before! I swear. It's the first time! We just got there by accident!"

"It didn't look like that from what we saw in the video, Amber," I replied. "It looked like you both knew what you were doing on the computer. It also seemed you weren't exactly shy about the other things you were doing. What do you think your mothers would think about this?"

"Daddy," Dylan said, much more in control than Amber. "Please don't be mad. It wasn't our first time. We just chat sometimes. We were just goofing around. It's no big deal. And please, PLEASE, don't tell Mom."

"No big deal?" Peter chimed in. "Girls, do you know what can happen on the Internet? Don't you realize how many people in chat rooms aren't who they pretend to be? And how many girls get hurt or worse when they meet-up with people from the Internet in person?" Even I thought he was overreacting a bit.

"Daddy Peter," Dylan said, "We would NEVER, EVER meet anyone. I SWEAR. We're not that stupid. We know there are a bunch of perverts in chat rooms." That comment got my attention, as I pictured Pete and me chatting anonymously with the 'PartyGirlz'. "I promise you both, we were only having fun and we would never do anything like meeting someone we met online." Amber nodded enthusiastically in agreement and I believed them on that point, which was reassuring.

"So," I said, "How often do you two do this? The truth, please."

"Chat?" Dylan said. "Daddy, we chat all the time."

"That kind of chat?" I replied.

"Oh," she said. "That kind of chat. Um, not very often." Amber looked guilty again. "O.K., once or twice a week." Amber gave Dylan a look that seemed to convey that she wanted Dylan to shut her mouth.

"And what about the other things you were doing in that video?" Peter asked. The girls again looked at one another nervously and remained silent. "We just want to know what you've been doing, girls. We're not mad, we just want to know." Peter said this reassuringly and it seemed to put the girls somewhat more at ease.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.