Daddy's Diary - Cover

Daddy's Diary

Copyright© 2009 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Frank keeps a diary beginning with the day he gives his daughter Dylan a mini camcorder for Christmas. He soon discovers she has used it to take naughty videos of herself and her friend Amber. Frank gets a little too excited and jerks off. Feeling guilty, he confesses to Amber's dad. All four begin a journey of exploration beginning with a game of Truth or Dare. (NOTE: I posted this on ASSTR in '07, although I never finished it. This is the same story, only edited a bit.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

When I got home from Peter's house yesterday afternoon, I was caught between the rush of thinking about what happened, and the anticipation of what might happen later in the evening. I couldn't even believe that Pete and I actually jerked off together, or how much I enjoyed it! Shit!

But I also couldn't help thinking about what would happen when Amber came that night for a sleepover with Dylan. As I suggested, Pete brought her over and hung around for a while. After father and daughter arrived, my wife Jackie left, to go back to Pete's house to spend some time with his wife Sam. The wives figured that if Pete and I got to hang out and "watch football, or "doing whatever you two are gonna do," that they should get their own "girls" evening together. There were no objections on either of our parts to that arrangement.

When Amber arrived, she was dressed in tight, low-cut jeans and a top that exposed her belly, but which stuck out in front because of her big boobs. I didn't think she could look much sexier, but I knew that sleepovers often brought scantily clad girls to the house. Dylan greeted us at the door and quickly took Amber up to her room. I couldn't help but wonder if the two girls were going to record another video. But, Pete and I let them go to do their thing with hopeful thoughts of what might be to come.

An hour or so went by with the girls up in Dylan's room and Peter and I sitting in my family room, randomly flipping channels on the TV and trying to keep our minds off of what we had done that afternoon, or what we might get to do that evening. We heard the girls come out of Dylan's room and head down the stairs. As though I had put in a request, both had gotten out of their "day" clothes and put on their sleepover outfits.

Dylan wore white, boys-brief style underwear which were actually made for girls. She had her usual nightwear on top, a t-shirt that was a little too long, but that showed her nipples through the front. It also showed how high the briefs were cut on her butt cheeks every time she turned her back to us. Amber looked just as amazing, though more girlie. She was wearing tight pink panties cut high on her thighs, with a blousy top that tented out from her big boobs just like her shirt had earlier. But this time, I was sure there was no bra underneath. The two girls hung around and talked to us for a while before saying they were going back to Dylan's room to use the computer.

Peter and I just stared at one another after the girls ascended the stairs. I'm sure we were both wrestling with the amazingly naughty thoughts we were both having about both girls, one another's daughter, and our own. After a few minutes had passed, I pulled out my laptop, logged on and for kicks, looked up a few of my favorite image sites so that Pete and I could compare notes. He seemed to enjoy this immensely. We moved back and forth from busty well built girls to tight-bodied athletic girls (mirroring our daughters), to a variety of others. Then I thought it might be fun to visit one of my favorite adult chat rooms.

I entered the "18 and Looking for Experience" room, thinking that we might have some conversations that would prepare us for things to come. I logged in as "HornyOlderGuy" and began the usual first few minutes of navigating through all the goof-balls, the guys pretending to be girls and so on, looking for someone fun we could chat with for a while. I noticed "PartyGirlz" and said hello.

HornyOlderGuy (HOG): Hi there.

PartyGirlz (PG): Hi.

HOG: Are there more than one of you?

PG: yea ... duh LOL.

HOG: Sorry. Just wondering.

PG: it says GIRLZ! LOL

HOG: Again, sorry. How many of u are there?

PG: NP. 2

HOG: How old r u?

PG: we'll never tell ... lol but we like older guys ... giggle

HOG: Oh yea? Well, there are actually two older guys here.

PG: really? coooool how old r u guys? R U straight?

HOG: 40s. Yes, we're straight.

PG: definitely older ... lol

HOG: So, what do u girls look like?

PG: tall with brn hair n my friend is small with blonde hair ... small but big ... LOL

HOG: You mean she has big breasts?

PG: YEA ... BREASTS! LOL! she has big BREASTS!

HOG: Was that funny?

PG: YEA! who sz BREASTS? LOL

HOG: Well, I'm an OLDER guy, remember ... lol. So, what size are yours?

PG: pretty small

HOG: Nothing wrong with that. So what are you girls up to?

PG: nada just having a sleepover

I suddenly had a very weird feeling.

HOG: A sleepover? Who's sleeping over where?

PG: she's sleeping over at my house. y?

HOG: Just wondering.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.