Daddy's Diary - Cover

Daddy's Diary

Copyright© 2009 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Frank keeps a diary beginning with the day he gives his daughter Dylan a mini camcorder for Christmas. He soon discovers she has used it to take naughty videos of herself and her friend Amber. Frank gets a little too excited and jerks off. Feeling guilty, he confesses to Amber's dad. All four begin a journey of exploration beginning with a game of Truth or Dare. (NOTE: I posted this on ASSTR in '07, although I never finished it. This is the same story, only edited a bit.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

I didn't finish watching the rest of the video. I knew everyone would be getting up soon and I didn't want to risk being caught doing that! But I had saved it on my computer before giving the camera back. As far as I know Dylan had no clue I had discovered the video she and Amber made. In fact, Dylan said she had erased everything from the camera's memory.

After everyone got up, our conversation turned to an evening we had coming up with our family and Amber's. All I could think of was how awkward I would feel around Amber and her parents, especially her father, Peter, who was my good friend, all the while knowing that I had watched his daughter stripping while I jerked off! (Not to mention that Dylan had told me earlier that Amber was sleeping over tonight!)

I'm sure it was the craziest idea I've had, perhaps ever, but I decided to own-up to my own bad behavior by going and talking to Peter about what had happened. Later in the afternoon, driven mostly by guilt, I took my laptop and paid Peter a visit.

"Hey Buddy!" he said when he saw me at the door. "What brings you here?" He looked curiously at the computer under my arm.

"Hey," I replied. "Nothing special," I lied. "Just dropped by on my way home from the store." What an idiot I thought I must look like, dropping by on my way home and happening to have my computer with me.

"Oh yea?" he said. "And you just happened to bring your laptop? What's up, Frank?"

"Are Samantha and the kids home?" I asked. "I'd kind of like to talk in private."

"Wow," Peter replied. "Something must be up. Um, no, Sam took the kids to her mom's for the afternoon. But let's go down to my office and talk." Peter led me downstairs to his large basement office. "What's up, Frank? You've got me kind of worried."

"Well," I began, "nothing's really wrong and I don't think you have to worry. It's just that something happened at our house that I wanted to talk with you about."

"O.K. I guess I'm a little more at ease. What is it?"

"I got Dylan one of those mini camcorders for Christmas. And, I don't know if you know, but Amber was over last night and she and Dylan were up in Dylan's room goofing around with it."

"Yea, I knew Amber was over. I didn't know about the camcorder, but I know they take pictures of each other constantly!"

"They sure do!" I said with a laugh. "Dylan has hundred of pictures of herself, her and Amber, lots of other friends. It's crazy. Anyway, Peter, here's the deal. Early this morning I got up and went downstairs, and I found Dylan's new camcorder on the counter." Peter nodded, indicating he was following. "I was just curious if she had used it and how the thing worked."

"I've read reviews of them," Peter said. "I was going to get one for the kids, but it just didn't happen this time. So, go on."

"Well, I took it up to my office to check it out. I plugged it into my computer and sure enough, there was a video on it." I paused and Peter waited patiently to see what my point was. "And when I watched the video, I found something that, um, was kind of a shock."

"I can't imagine. What did you find?"

"The girls were goofing around as they always do, like you said." Peter nodded again. "And then, Amber started dancing around." Another pause. "Dylan was shooting her as she danced. And, um, Amber started stripping." Big pause.

"She what? Are you serious?"

"Yep. It totally blew me away. I mean, they were joking around and Dylan was encouraging her, but, she starting taking her top off."

"Holy shit, Frank. I can't believe it. What did you think when you saw it?" He would have to ask me that.

"Well, that's kind of why I'm here, Pete. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. And I meant to stop. I swear. But I couldn't. So, I kept watching."

"You watched Amber strip? Well, I mean, how much did she strip?"

"Uh, just her top," I said, somehow thinking that would make it O.K. "I'm so sorry, Pete. I feel so terrible. I mean, our kids have grown up together. I had no business watching that, much less enjoying it." As soon as those words came out, I wished they hadn't.

"Oh, O.K. I'm getting the picture, Frank. You're not so shocked because the girls did that. You're feeling guilty because you watched it. And you liked it. Is that it?" I nodded in affirmation, looking as sorry as I could. "Well, I appreciate you feeling bad. But they're just kids playing around, Frank. And they're both really good looking girls. I can't really blame you. You're a guy! I probably would have watched!" He gave a chuckle at his last statement. "I guess I should be mad or something, but I'm really not. And besides, it's not like you jerked off." Another pause. "Did you?" Another guilty look from me.

"Well, actually," I said slowly, "I sort of did. I couldn't help it. Pete. I'm sooo sorry."

"Wow. I have to think about how I feel about that."

"I don't blame you if you hate me."

"I don't hate you, Frank. I understand being horny. It's just that it's my daughter, you know?"

"Oh, I know! It's terrible!"

"So," Peter replied, "You watched Amber take her top off. Bra too?" I nodded. "Wow. And you got turned on and you jerked yourself off. Is that the basic picture? What else happened in the video?"

"I stopped watching after that. Dylan got up and I heard her coming. I saved the video on my computer just before she came in my office. She had no idea I saw it."

"But there was more to the video?"

"Yea. Actually, at the place I stopped, after Amber had, you know ... she told Dylan it was her turn and took the camera from her."

"You mean, Dylan strips on the video too?"

"I think so, Pete. Like I said, that's where I stopped."

"Were you going to watch Dylan strip too?"

"I uh, I don't know. But after Dylan left my office, I thought about it and I um, got excited again."

"What are you saying, Frank?"

"I uh," I started again, "I thought about watching Dylan strip like Amber did. And I got turned on again. I swear Frank, I didn't mean to. I feel so bad!"

"So," Peter said, "You're saying you thought about your own daughter stripping, and you jerked off again? Is that it?" I nodded.

"I know, Pete! I'm twisted. There's something wrong with me." At that moment, it connected with Peter that I was holding my laptop.

"Is the video on your computer? Is that why you have that with you?"

"Yes. I don't know if you might want to see it or not. I doubt it. But I just sort of automatically brought it with me."

"Man. I don't know what to say, Frank. This is just unbelievable."

"I know."

"Well, if I'm going to get my mind around this, I guess I should see it. Fire it up, Frank." I set the computer on Peter's desk and we each took a chair close to it. I booted the computer and found the file.

"Here goes," I said as I began to play the video. Just as I had seen this morning, Dylan and Amber were in Dylan's room. And Amber began her dance. Peter was transfixed.

"Holy shit," he whispered as his daughter began gyrating in front of my daughter's camcorder.

"Pretty wild, eh?"

"I've never seen her like that," Peter said slowly as Amber continued her movements. I didn't know what he was feeling, but it seemed like any anger he might have felt had gone. He kept staring at the screen.

"She's certainly a beautiful girl," I said.

"Yea, no kidding. Um, Frank, I can see why this was exciting to you. I have to say, I can't really blame you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.