Daddy's Diary - Cover

Daddy's Diary

Copyright© 2009 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Frank keeps a diary beginning with the day he gives his daughter Dylan a mini camcorder for Christmas. He soon discovers she has used it to take naughty videos of herself and her friend Amber. Frank gets a little too excited and jerks off. Feeling guilty, he confesses to Amber's dad. All four begin a journey of exploration beginning with a game of Truth or Dare. (NOTE: I posted this on ASSTR in '07, although I never finished it. This is the same story, only edited a bit.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

I didn't know what to do. I was still trying to grasp that after she had done her striptease, Amber suggested that Dylan do the same. I don't know why, but I hadn't anticipated that. I paused the video there. Was my daughter going to strip in front of the camera I had bought her for Christmas? Should I watch more? Could I watch more? Did I want to watch more?

My state of confusion was broken when I heard a door open down the hall, possibly Dylan's. I waited and after a few seconds heard a soft knock at my door. It was in fact Dylan. She stuck her cute little face in the door to say good morning. Thankfully I had sufficiently covered up. But I was still afraid that if she were to come into the room, she would somehow know what I had been up to, especially if she saw the camera, which I had just put under some papers.

But my luck held up and she just said 'Hi' and then went off to the bathroom. However, I had a pretty good idea she would then be looking for her mini-cam. I quickly saved the file I was watching on my computer. I knew I should have just given it back and tried not to think any more about what came next on the video, but I couldn't resist keeping it until I had a better chance to consider whether I should watch it or not.

The process of saving the file was of course, slower than ever at that moment. I agonized at the turtle-paced progress of the bar moving across the screen toward 100%. I heard Dylan come back out of the bathroom and head to the dining room. Surely her next stop would be back to my office to ask if I had seen her camera. "Hurry up!" I involuntarily whispered to the computer as I heard her approaching the door. 80%... 90%... 95%... 100%! I pulled the camcorder cord from its port and closed the save window just as Dylan entered.

"Daddy," she said, still somewhat sleepily, "did you see my new camera?"

"Um, yea," I replied. "I was just going to check out how it worked. But I couldn't get it to sync with my computer," I lied.

"Oh," she began. "Well, Amber and I played around with it last night, but I erased the videos we took." Now it was her turn to lie. I thought I sensed a bit of sudden nervousness in her voice. I didn't know if she really thought she had erased it, or if she was just trying to make me think she had.

As she stood next to my desk, I couldn't help but think about how different she and Amber were physically. Amber was petite, blonde and very curvaceous. While Dylan was thin and tight, with short brown hair. She was five foot six and likely on her way too five foot eight or nine. Where Amber was a feminine, girlie type, Dylan was an athlete who played soccer, volleyball and basketball. And in terms of curves, Amber has really big boobs and nice hips and rear, while Dylan's chest (so far as I can tell, not having seen it for years) appears much more flat and firm. Although, I know she has nipples, because I see them standing at attention beneath her t-shirts all the time. Finally, I snapped back to the reality of the moment.

"How did the camera work?" I asked.

"Fine," she said. "It was fun."

"What did you record?" I said. As soon as the words were out of my mouth I thought to myself, "Shut up, you idiot!"

"Oh, you know," Dylan replied. "Just stupid videos of us goofing around." She laughed, but still seemed a bit nervous. She then reached out her hand. "Can I have it?" Somewhat transfixed on my thoughts, I handed her the camera.

"Of course," I said. "Here you go. Let me know if you have any problems with it. I'd like to see how it works sometime."

"O.K. Daddy," she replied. "Thanks. I'm going back to my room. See ya."

"See ya, Honey," I said. Dylan took the camera and left. As she exited the door and I saw her from behind in her pajama bottoms and t-shirt, I had a sudden rush of desire to see her naked. I immediately chided myself in silence. "What's the matter with you?" I thought to myself. "Sure, she's adorable. But she's your daughter, you jerk!" And yet, the thoughts continued. It was incredible seeing Amber strip, finally getting a look at those fabulous tits. But it was also strangely exciting knowing that Dylan was behind the camera. Not to mention that when she was done removing her top and bra, Amber encouraged Dylan to strip herself. They were both being sexually playful. Why was that so exciting to me?

Then more thoughts flooded my mind. In my state of arousal, I had completely blanked on the fact that not only were Dylan and Amber friends, but our families were very close. My wife Jackie is best friends with Amber's mother and Amber's dad Peter and I are pals as well. "Well, everyone," I imagined myself saying to them, "Hope you don't mind, but I couldn't help watching this video of Amber stripping. And when I saw

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.