Daddy's Diary - Cover

Daddy's Diary

Copyright© 2009 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Frank keeps a diary beginning with the day he gives his daughter Dylan a mini camcorder for Christmas. He soon discovers she has used it to take naughty videos of herself and her friend Amber. Frank gets a little too excited and jerks off. Feeling guilty, he confesses to Amber's dad. All four begin a journey of exploration beginning with a game of Truth or Dare. (NOTE: I posted this on ASSTR in '07, although I never finished it. This is the same story, only edited a bit.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

I drove Dylan back to school in silence. A single thought rotated through my brain: This perverted little romp we've been on is about to have some serious consequences. I dropped Dylan off and drove directly to Peter's office. I wasn't about to go into a conversation with Jackie and Dylan without knowing what had happened with "Daddy Peter" and my daughter.

I knew it was one of Peter's days to be in his office. I considered calling first, but then I quickly realized that it would be better to start and finish this conversation face-to-face. I know his secretary from having been to his workplace before. She remembered me and immediately told Peter I was there. I didn't have to start anything. He started the talking for me.

"Frank!" he said as he waved me in his office, getting up and closing the door behind me. "Come on in. Sit." He gestured to the sofa near the window. He took the chair across from it. "I'm so glad you're here, Frank. I've really been wanting to talk to you."

"Really? How come?"

"Oh, Man..." Peter said, looking at the floor. "Frank, I'm so sorry. I haven't been completely honest about something."

"Really?" I tried to seem legitimately curious. In truth, I was really surprised Frank had kept from me that he had sex with Dylan. After all, I told him I had made love to Amber. I don't know why he would have thought it was that big a deal for him to do the same with my daughter ... even if she asked him to keep it secret.

"Yes," he continued. "Frank, when Dylan was over ... when I told you about the blowjob she gave me in the bedroom..."

"Yes, what about it, Pete?" He sighed heavily.

"Well, that wasn't the end of it." He looked up to see my reaction and I gave my best poker face. "I, uh ... I had sex with her." He continued to wait, trying to read me.

"Is that right?" I pondered his confession for a moment. "Well, why wouldn't you tell me that, Pete? I mean, I told you that I had been with Amber. I told you everything. So when Dylan told me you fucked her later, I couldn't begin to figure out why you would keep that from me."

"I ... what? Dylan told you?" I tried to look cool as I nodded. "Oh, Frank, I really am so sorry. She made me promise not to tell you. She made such a big deal out of it. I know I should have ... I just, I don't know. Somehow she made me ... I wanted to ... I don't know." He looked genuinely sorry and like he truly had no rational explanation. Of course these days, I'm often without rational explanation for some of my exploits too.

"I'm guessing that you were kind of, in her spell? Wrapped around her finger?" I knew very well what that was like, having experienced it not a half hour before with Dylan in my car.

"Yes! That's it exactly!" Pete looked relieved that I seemed to understand. "I just got caught up in it, Frank. After she, you know ... sucked me off ... she said she had to be with me more and she begged me to come downstairs to see her later. I just couldn't resist."

"I get that feeling, Pete."

"And I did. An hour or so later I was lying there awake just thinking about her. I thought maybe I wouldn't go. I was so afraid I would get caught. But I couldn't get her out of my mind. So, I went. She was in my office, sitting in my chair. Naked."

"I can see how that would get your attention." He flashed a nervous smile.

"That's for damn sure. I closed the door and went over to her. She practically jumped out of the chair and leapt into my arms. She wrapped her legs around me and started kissing my neck and biting my ear. And she started begging me to ... to fuck her ... to fuck her like a little slut." His story was matching Dylan's quite well.

"And what did you do?"

"Well, I couldn't resist. I gave her what she wanted. But here's the thing..." I thought this would be interesting. "She got me so worked up again. She told me to call her 'bitch' and 'little whore' and 'cumslut' ... stuff like that. And the more I did, the more turned-on she got. I'm telling you, she was literally begging and begging me to fuck her. I was so hot for her, Frank. So I was just about to do it. She was on her back on the floor, her legs spread wide apart and she was pulling me down to her. And then she said again that I had to promise totally that I wouldn't tell you. And she said that if I did, not only could I not fuck her, but she would tell Samantha."

"She really turned the tables on you, huh?"

"Yes, Frank. I couldn't not ... I'm sorry, but I couldn't NOT fuck her. She was begging me to fuck her and make her cum and in the same breath saying that I couldn't fuck her unless I swore not to tell you."

"I get it, Pete. I'm sure I would have done the same thing." Relief was finally sinking in for him. Unfortunately I knew it wouldn't last when I told him the real news I had come to share.

"I'm so glad you can see that, Frank. Well anyway, here's the worst part, I guess." He looked to the floor again. I had a feeling I might have a general sense of what was coming. "I feel so stupid. I wanted her so badly. She was ... just so ... perfect, right under me, with her legs spread..."

Peter paused to look at me again, checking to see if hearing these details about my daughter was making me uncomfortable. In truth, I knew exactly how he felt. It wasn't long before that I had been telling Pete about fucking his daughter. After all the things we've been doing, it would seem that we'd know that most anything we did with Amber or Dylan was o.k., as long as it wasn't against their will, of course. But I knew just how awkward it felt to tell your friend how incredible it was to put your cock in his teenage daughter. In fact, if it weren't for the troubling punch-line I had to deliver, I probably would have been getting an erection about that time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.