Daddy's Diary - Cover

Daddy's Diary

Copyright© 2009 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Frank keeps a diary beginning with the day he gives his daughter Dylan a mini camcorder for Christmas. He soon discovers she has used it to take naughty videos of herself and her friend Amber. Frank gets a little too excited and jerks off. Feeling guilty, he confesses to Amber's dad. All four begin a journey of exploration beginning with a game of Truth or Dare. (NOTE: I posted this on ASSTR in '07, although I never finished it. This is the same story, only edited a bit.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Just as I had done when we were together the first time, at my own house, I picked Amber up and headed for the stairs. She put her arms around my neck and giggled as we went. Once we reached the top, it was clear which was the master bedroom. I carried my little treasure into the beautiful room and headed straight for the king sized bed. For a moment I felt guilty about making what I was sure would be quite a mess on the owner's sheets. But the horny little slut in my arms quickly took my mind away from that concern.

I set Amber down on the pillowy soft quilt that covered the bed and quickly joined her. I was overwhelmed with the feeling I had when we were together the first time. And now, here was the object of my fantasies, the young teen girl I had thought about for years (and whom I had shot many loads thinking about as well), big tits, gorgeous round ass, incredible slutty-pretty face ... and she was more or less begging me to fuck her. I lay down next to her and started kissing her again while my hand began to roam over her naked top half.

"Amber, you are so fucking gorgeous," I said as my hand went to her blue jean-covered ass.

"Thank you, Daddy Frank," she replied, looking deep into my eyes.

"So, what did you want to ask me, Honey? Downstairs." She had a somewhat playful look on her face, but I couldn't quite read it.

"Um, Daddy Frank? Remember I was talking about how my daddy fucked me like his little whore and all that?" Like that was ever far from my mind. I nodded in affirmation.

"Yes, Sweetie. Are you trying to say you want me to fuck you like a little whore? I think I can do that." Oh boy, could I fuck her like a little whore! But to my surprise, Amber had just the opposite in mind.

"Well, actually Daddy Frank ... that's not really what I want. Uh ... of course it's TOTALLY up to you. I'll do whatever you want ... for sure. But..."

"What is it, Amber? You can tell me."

"Like I said downstairs, I was thinking about when you were with Dylan the first time, and my daddy and me were watching you."

"Right ... what about it, Amber Sweetheart?" I still had no clue what she was getting at.

"Well, Daddy Frank, I would love it, really love it ... if you would do that to me ... if you would, make love to me like you did to Dylan." She looked up at me with those big eyes. Was I understanding her right?

"I think I get it, Amber. Not wild ... not animal ... right?"

"Yes. Don't just fuck me ... well, obviously I want you to fuck me!" She smiled and giggled again. "I want you to fuck me so bad. But when I saw you with Dylan, it was just so beautiful. I wanted to be her. Nobody ever treats me like that. And I was thinking, like I said, maybe you could be that way with me for a little while?"

I'm starting to realize that as close as Dylan and Amber are, there really is a competition between them, which surprised me. When I was first with Dylan, she was afraid she wasn't as attractive to me as Amber. I think I reassured her well enough. And now, Amber wanted me to be with her like I was with Dylan. I felt like she wanted validation too. And I was happy to give it to her. For a moment I wondered if Dylan had any of the same thoughts toward Peter.

"Amber, Sweetie ... there is nothing at all I would rather do than make love to you. Nothing at all..." It wasn't what I expected, but the truth is that I loved the idea of taking my time and, making love to my all-time fantasy girl, rather than fucking the shit out of her ... well, I wanted that too. But if tender love was what Amber wanted, tender love Amber was going to get.

My cock was already pretty hard in anticipation of having Amber, really screwing her for the first time. But as I began to kiss her bare belly, softly and gently, I realized I was getting even harder. Now, if I were fucking my "little blonde whore," I would have gone right for those big boobs I've loved for so long. But this called for another approach. As I kissed Amber's stomach, I moved slowly down to the waistband of her jeans. But rather than unbuttoning them, I rolled her over, kissing as I went. When I had her on her stomach, I continued the kissing journey. I slid my fingers into the waistband of her jeans and pulled them down slightly, enough to see the top of the pink panties she was wearing. I then journeyed up her back, kissing her lower & upper back, her shoulders and the backs of her arms. When I reached her head, I lifted up Amber's hair and softly kissed the back of her neck while I massaged her head. Amber's quiet moans made it especially clear that no one had ever treated her like this before.

Only after I had her totally melting in ecstasy did I turn her over and return to her front. I caressed her face and kissed all over it, back down then, spending a bit, but not too much attention to those fabulous tits. This time when I reached her navel, I continued on to unbutton Amber's jeans, still kissing everything I uncovered. I slid them off as she lifted her hips to help me. The pink panties she was wearing matched the top she had removed earlier. A single cherry adorned the front, right over the spot her real cherry had been, some time in the distant past.

When I had her jeans off, I covered her lower half with the same sensual attention I had paid to the upper. I could tell she loved having her legs, knees and even feet kissed and rubbed. I definitely spent time on that gorgeous ass of hers, pulling the panties into a bit of a wedgie as i kissed her amazing cheeks. Then finally, once over again. I gently spread Amber's legs and positioned myself between them. Rather than removing her panties right away, I slid my hands under her ass and began kissing the panties' outline. From there I moved down, continuing to kiss the fabric, eventually kissing and licking her camel toe through the fabric.

"Ohhhh, Daddy Frank..." Amber whispered. "That feels just ... just unbelievable. Please take my panties off ... please?" I smiled up at her from my vantage point.

"You want me to take your panties off, Amber Honey?" I teased.

"Oh, yes Daddy Frank ... please take them off."

"And why would you want me to do that, Baby Doll?" I asked slyly.

"MMMMMMmmmmmmm ... sssssooooo you can ... oooohhhhhhh ... so you can eat my pussy." She let out a beautiful sigh as she completed this sentence. I certainly couldn't argue with that. I did as she asked and slid her wet-crotched panties down over her hips and ass. She again raised up to help me. I once positioned myself once more between her legs. I kissed all around her target area. And the finally, I was face-to-face with that gorgeous little pussy that I had fantasized about for so long. And now it was mine ... and she wanted nothing more than for me to take it.

I was hit with the desire to abandon lovemaking and dive into ravishing her. I wanted badly to go after Amber's pussy with sucking and licking and fingers ... very intensely, followed by sliding my rock-hard cock right into that extremely wet and willing hole. But I kept my composure. Amber was worth taking my time on.

So, I rubbed my lips up and down against hers. She was shaved smooth. I couldn't help but think of Amber and her bald pussy as she had talked about it earlier. About how much I wanted it. And it was true. Although I remained gentle, I absolutely relished what I was doing. I let my tongue trace Amber's slit. I slipped it ever so slowly inside, letting my lips again slide along the outer edges. Gradually I turned my tongue tease into a full french kiss between my mouth and her vagina. I pressed my lips fully against her mons as my tongue penetrated deeply into her hole. Only then did I get more assertive with swirling my tongue, probing the various parts of her cunt and sucking her clit. Amber's moans became louder as I ate her pussy in earnest.

"Do you like that, my sweet Amber?" I asked, lifting my head momentarily. "Do you like how Daddy Frank is eating your pussy?"

"Ohhhhh, yesssss, Daddy Frank ... oooohhhhh yyyyeeeeesssss..." Amber's moans grew deeper and deeper. I then realized how turned on I was. It seems obvious, but the feeling was really palpable. I realized I was still wearing my pants. I was so hard and my cock was so tightly trapped, I knew I had to free it or I would shoot my load without ever taking it out. I briefly shared this with my little honey pie, then quickly disengaged in order to disrobe, which I did in a flash. Before I returned to give Amber the oral pleasure I knew would bring about her first orgasm of the afternoon, she wanted something else. "Daddy Frank, please rub that big hard cock against my pussy. Rub it on me, pleeeeaasseeee..."

I actually thought that sounded like a great idea. My prick desperately wanted to come into direct contact with Amber. i would get her a little hotter before I licked her to her first cum, then I would finally give her the love making we both desired. I got back between Amber's legs and began stroking and softly slapping her beautiful pussy with my very hard cock. It felt soooooo fucking good. She was warm and wet and moaning like crazy. I don't know when I had ever been that turned on ... which should have been a warning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.