Mornings on Horseback II - Cover

Mornings on Horseback II

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The second book continues where the first left off, finding Stephanie and her two boyfriends coping with the best and worst day of the young woman's life. You should read the first book in the trilogy before continuing past this point. The "Caution" code is used to avoid spoilers. See my blog for additional information.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution  

"Let me make you feel good," Chris was saying and I giggled.

"Oh God! I already feel good," I sighed. "If I feel any better I'm going to need a halo."

"Or maybe some horns," Mark chuckled and made a little face at him.

"You're the horny one!" I laughed.

"Come here, I want to kiss you." Chris was laying down and pulling me over to him, which meant I had to sort of dismount Mark, since I was still impaled on his cock. I knew what kind of kissing my blonde boyfriend had in mind, too!

"Ohhh ... You're the horny one!" I teased Chris, but we were all horny, almost insatiable really, once we got started.

I knew what Chris wanted and I wanted it too. He loved to eat my pussy after I'd been fucked, preferably by Mark, I think. But he didn't mind if it was his own sperm inside me either, or most especially if it was both of them mixed together, as it often was. Chris loved to go down on me and he said the taste of my cummy pussy was the best thing in the world.

He pulled me right to his open mouth and I giggled happily as I felt his tongue pushing right inside my sopping wet cunt. I was full of juice, mostly my own right there at the opening I thought, because Mark had shot his load way up inside me and it would take awhile before Chris got a real good taste of that.

"You know who else licked my pussy today?" I asked Chris, just because I was thinking about it then.

"Hmmm..." Chris took a deep breath as I lifted my pussy for the moment.

"Ms. Hayden." I smiled down at him and then laughed at the look on his face.

"She ... You had sex with her?" Chris stared up at me with wide blue eyes, dark in the moonlight.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Don't be mad, okay? Please? It just ... Happened, that's all."

"I'm not mad." Chris shook his head, but it didn't look like he really knew what he was feeling.

"I told Mark before, but I didn't want you to get jealous or anything," I explained and I wasn't laughing, I was feeling serious then.

"Did you want to?" Chris asked. "I mean ... She didn't force you or anything, did she?"

"No, she didn't make me do anything," I told him. "I was crying, you know from that thing with Brittany and Kelly and..."

"What thing?" Mark asked and he was sitting up now, watching us.

"Um, Brittany and Kelly, some of the other girls were mad," I shrugged. "They, uh ... They put my head in the toilet and um, Brittany, I think, she kind of hit me, down in my pussy."

I hadn't really wanted to tell Mark about that, but the rule was that we couldn't have any secrets, especially at our special place. We couldn't lie to each other there, or even not answer a question. It was unthinkable to me, and Mark too, I was sure. Chris maybe didn't know or understand, but he was smart so I thought he did. Anyway, I didn't want to tell Mark because...

"Those bitches." Mark shook his head. "Who else?"

"Stacy, um Julie, Tina. You know, all their friends," I shrugged. "It doesn't matter, believe me. It was bad, but I kinda have a new perspective on bad now, so..."

"Doesn't make it right." Mark frowned and I thought he was feeling especially unhappy because he hadn't been there to protect me. He was like that.

"Well, they're going to get kicked off the team anyway on Monday," I said and then I laughed. "And who cares, we're not going back to school for awhile anyway."

"They should be kicked out of school." Mark stared at me and I felt bad for not telling him before. "They put your head in a toilet? And hit you? You should have..."

"It's okay," I said. "It's done with and ... I don't know, getting kicked off the team is like the end of the world for them anyway. Ms. Hayden knows what happened."

"Still..." Mark frowned, but it wasn't like he was going to beat up a girl either.

By then Chris had gone back to licking my pussy and whatever he felt about Ms. Hayden and me having sex, I guess it didn't bother him all that much. He knew she wasn't ever going to mean anything serious to me, and most likely we'd never have sex again. I couldn't imagine she'd be very comfortable fucking one of her cheerleaders every day. Once in awhile maybe, like when it was totally, completely safe to do it, but probably not even that. All the teachers were paranoid about even the appearance of being interested in a student after that thing with the teacher in Florida a couple years back. Ms. Hayden wasn't going to risk her career, or the rest her life, just to lick my pussy once in awhile.

I didn't need her anyway, although she'd made me feel good when I really needed it, and isn't that what a teacher is supposed to do? I didn't blame her at all for what she'd done and I'd never say a bad word about her, although if I really thought about it, she had sorta taken advantage of me. Anyway, I had Chris and he could take care of my needs just fine, he was a really good pussy licker now, amazingly good, and Mark dropped the subject because he could tell I was seriously getting into Chrissy's tongue.

"Yeah, Chris ... Suck my pussy ... Gooood ... Um-hmmmm ... Nice..." I was rocking my hips and Chris was sucking all that warm fresh sperm and my many orgasms out of my hole happily.

"Here ... Bend over ... Sixty-nine with him..." Mark was saying and he was hard as a rock. So was Chris, and as Mark pushed me over I found Chrissy's penis right there in front of my mouth. I was laying on top of him and it was really comfortale, as you can imagine.

We'd done this before, me and Chris eating each other while Mark fucked one of us, either Chris in his ass, or me in my pussy, and it was always nice. I loved the way Chris would tickle my clit, even suck on it while Mark pushed his cock inside my pussy, fucking me slow while Chris gave us both head at the same time.

Chrissy's cock was fresh from my ass, I realized, and I could smell it, which sounds worse than it was. I didn't care though because he was eating me so good; I was pretty much floating on a cloud of happiness right then. I just opened my mouth, figuring if Chris could clean me, then I should be able to clean him, no matter what. It was a little funny tasting maybe, but not that strong and not even that bad really. Besides, it was my boyfriend's cock and I wanted to make him feel good as Chris lifted his hips, thrusting more of his penis inside my willing mouth.

"Mmppph?" I made a funny muffled noise though when I realized that Mark was going to fuck my ass.

"Don't stop ... You're ready for it now..." Mark told me and he pushed his freshly KY lubed cockhead easily inside me.

It was a little uncomfortable, since he was a lot thicker than Chris, but not too bad. Mark was right, my butt was about as ready for his big dick as it was ever going to be. I was loose and relaxed and already lubricated with Chrissy's sperm inside me. I was already stretched too, and my butt was sore, but it felt good too in a sorta weird way. Butt fucking with Chrissy had been pretty nice once I'd gotten used to it. Mark just held my hips tight and moaned with pleasure as he pushed his cock slowly inside my ass. It hurt right about towards the end, because he was finding places Chris hadn't come close to reaching, and I grunted and groaned and winced around Chrissy's cock as I sucked it.

I took him though, every inch of Mark's dick was firmly planted in my ass, for the first time ever, and Mark was enjoying it; Chris too, since I think it forced a little flood of juices out of me and into Chris' mouth. It felt like it anyway, and then Mark was fucking me nice, slow and patient the way he can be after he's cum once already. I sucked Chris sweetly then, because I'd been more worried about being hurt than I finally was, so I just relaxed and enjoyed the ride. It wasn't bad at all, except for the sharp little jab of pain right at the end of every thrust. I got used to that though and it went away after a minute or two, sorta.

When I started cumming again, that's when the pain went away completely and it felt really good. I rolled my ass around like I was trying to screw myself onto Mark's cock permanently and Chris was right there beneath me, tongue fucking my pussy and swallowing the semen that Mark had left behind. I don't think I'd ever cum as much in one day as I did that day, which seems funny since it was also the worst day of my life, but one of the best too. Many more days like that and I was going to need a rubber room and big box of crayons, I figured.

Chris was getting close after a long while of me sucking his dick and my jaws were a little sore, so I was kind of glad. I was just sucking the head mostly, feeling Mark really fucking my ass hard now and I wondered if my butt would ever be the same again. I had to be stretched seriously wide back there now, I thought, but it felt good too. Especially with Chris sucking my clit the way he was. My little pleasure nub was buzzing hard and he had it between his lips, flicking his tongue over her as fast as he could and I was going to cum any second, for like the hundredth time or something. I swear, it was like they never stopped.

I wanted Chris to cum with me, and Mark too, so I was fucking myself back on Mark's cock the best I could, meeting his big dick with a sweaty hot slapping sound. My hands were around Chrissy's cock, both of them as I sort of braced myself on my elbows, and I was jerking him with my fists like that, quick short strokes while I sucked the smooth swollen head, now very clean after ten minutes of devoted cock worship. They were close and I was close and then I was cumming first, because I was always cumming, but right as soon as my cunt spasmed and my ass tightened hard around Mark's dick, Chris was shooting off in my mouth and I was swallowing as fast as I could because he was cumming a lot.

Mark came then too, slamming his dick so far into me it almost knocked the air out of my lungs, and I actually coughed and gagged. A whole lot of creamy hot sperm spilled out of my mouth and down Chris' cock and my hands as I milked his balls for every drop I could. I got my mouth back on him quickly though, wanting to drink down Chrissy's seed and all the while Mark was dumping his big hot load into my ass, or some of it anyway.

Mark pulled out after the first heavy spurt or two and jerked himself off onto Chrissy's face for most of his orgasm. I know because I was turning around as soon as I'd licked Chrissy's cock clean and I started kissing Chris, or licking his face really. Mark had really painted him with a lot of semen, which I never understood the big deal about, but Mark did like to do that and I hardly ever let him cause it got in my hair and sometimes in my eyes. That stings too. But Chris let him do it whenever Mark wanted and I think they both kinda got off on it. I got off on kissing my boyfriend clean, gathering Mark's sperm off Chrissy's face with my tongue and trying to save it so we could share it with some deep French kissing.

It was good, hard and nasty, dirty sex and we loved it a lot. Sometimes I think we just tried to be nasty, like it was a contest. I mean Chris and Mark knew I'd just cleaned my own asshole off Chrissy's dick, but neither of them were bothered by it. So I wasn't bothered when Mark pushed his cock into Chrissy's mouth, after he was done cumming, and Mark's penis had been way deep in my butt. Chris sucked it though, and since I was right there, and Mark did have a huge cock, I helped clean it too, which made us all happy.

"Don't get hard again!" I giggled and Mark's cock was seriously clean five minutes later, and pretty well on its way to being stiff.

"Too late!" Chris giggled and I looked behind me to see his cock was standing up firm against his belly.

"You guys," I sighed.

"It's your fault, Stephy," Mark shrugged.

"My fault?" I rolled my eyes and sat up, straddling Chrissy's chest with my wet pussy rubbing his warm skin. "It's your hormones, both you guys. You've got no self-control."

"Us?" Chris looked shocked. "How many times did you have sex today?"

"Uh..." I pouted.

"That's what I thought!" Chris laughed.

"I need a shower," I said. "And a toothbrush. And some clean clothes."

"Yeah, we need to get going," Mark said and we'd all sort of forgotten that we were running away.

"I guess so," Chris sighed. "We're really going to do it?"

"We have to, right?" Mark looked down at him and Chris nodded.

"Then we're going to do it," I said and I started getting up, because someone had to. "I'm getting cold now anyway."

"Yeah," Chris agreed. "Me too."

"Okay, me three," Mark shrugged. "Where's my pants anyway?"


I guess nobody ever really thinks about what they're wearing when they run away. Well, maybe some people plan on it, I'm sure a few do, but the ones who don't have a choice, they're pretty much stuck with what they have. It was typical of my worst best day ever that I happened to be running away from home with my two boyfriends dressed as a BI High cheerleader. How perfectly ironic was that? Cheerleaders don't run away from home, do they?

Not Homecoming Queens for sure and I wondered who would get my place on the float. I didn't imagine they would allow Brittany or Kelly to be the Queen, not after Ms. Hayden told the principal and the other committee members about what they'd done to me in the locker room. That would make those two girls really sorry, which didn't mean a whole lot to me one way or the other. I felt a little sad that I wasn't going to be the Queen, but I still knew inside that I was. That counted for a lot more than most people might think.

I wasn't entirely sure that we had to run away and I didn't think Mark or Chris were sure about it either. We'd been pretty scared earlier and we'd chased it off for a couple hours while we'd had sex and made love and just being what we really were, three horny teenagers in love. Now it was coming back though and I kept thinking about how Chris' dad had looked laying on the floor with his hair all matted with blood. It made me shiver and I was pretty sure Chris was going to go to jail if we were caught. Mark too, probably. Probably we should have gone straiht home and talked to our parents, but if Chris and Mark ran away and I was home, my folks wouldn't ever let me go with them. Going home and admitting everything would break us apart, that's what I was thinking.

I couldn't deal with that. If we had to run the rest of our lives, I didn't care. I wasn't going to spend a single day without them, not if I could do something about it. I knew I wasn't exactly street-wise or whatever, but I figured I had a lot of common sense anyway. It was scary thinking about going to New York City. All I knew was Iroquois County. I knew apples and horses and little beauty pageants. All I knew about the city was what I'd seen on television, or heard from my friends, and neither of those made it sound very attractive.

I was going to miss my parents. My horse too and I hoped Carmy would be okay, but my dad would take care of her for me. I'd miss Sandy too, and just about everyone else I knew. It was making me sad as I sat in the front of Mark's truck and if I was homesick already, and we hadn't gone anyplace yet, I seriously wondered what I'd be like in a day or two. I swallowed it down though. I mean, I had to. I wasn't a little kid anymore and I tried to think of it like I was getting married. That cheered me up a little bit, the thought of being married to both Chris and Mark, being their wife and taking care of them. I could have their babies and cook and do all the stuff a wife does. I didn't pretend to want much more than that.

There was a romantic aspect, you know? I guess that's what I'm trying to say, but Chris could say it better. I'm a little too practical to express it, but I could feel it just fine. Running away with my two boyfriends was an awful lot like eloping, sort of, and I wondered if we could get married. Mark was going to be eighteen in a few months, well six months anyway, and if we were still running away then, maybe we could get married. When Chris turned eighteen I'd marry him too, in another state maybe, so long as I was daydreaming, why couldn't I marry both of them? Who would know, or even care?

That's a silly law, not being able to get married to two people. If whoever was in charge knew how I felt about Mark and Chris, he'd change that law pretty quick, I figured. And the fuss about gay marriage or whatever, Chris and Mark didn't pick their gender. It wasn't their fault they were both boys. That was pretty dumb too. I'd love to see them married. Maybe out in California. I heard they always did weird stuff out there anyway. We could all three of us be married, wouldn't that be cool? I thought so and that's mostly what I was thinking about while we drove out to the highway, just cause thinking about the other stuff was scary.

"Would you guys marry me?" I asked, since it was pretty quiet in that truck.

Mark and Chris looked at each other for a second, and then Mark looked back at the road with a grin. Chris laughed and looked at me.

"I'm serious!" I frowned.

"Are you proposing to us?" Chris asked.

"No, I'm just..." I shrugged, " ... asking if you would. Someday."

"Yeah," Chris nodded.

"I would, sure." Mark smiled at me. "I'll ask you right now, if you want."

"Heh!" I laughed. "No, you have to surprise me."

"What if we both ask?" Chris wondered.

"Well, yeah, that's what I want." I leaned against him, turning sideways the way I liked to and bringing my bare feet up to the seat so I could wiggle my toes against Mark's thigh.

"Marry both of us?" Mark was looking straight ahead. "Sounds reasonable."

"Not likely though," Chris sighed. "I think they have a law against that."

"Yeah, but nobody has to know, right?" I asked them. "I mean, if we got married here and then did it someplace else..."

"What, like Canada?" Chris giggled. "That might work."

"Brrr ... It's cold in Canada, dude." Mark shook his head. "We could go down to Mexico."

"Mexico?" I laughed. "That's a long ways to go to get married."

"Yeah, but it's hot down there," Mark grinned at me. "Get you in a bikini maybe."

"A thong? Yeah right!" I stuck out my tongue. "I only wear one piece bathing suits, sorry."

"I know," Mark chuckled. "You should have seen her in the Miss Dairy pageant, Chris."

"Was she hot?" Chris asked with a smile, making it sound like he already knew the answer.

"I wore a red one piece, big deal." I rolled my eyes.

"It was blazing, man," Mark sighed. "It might have been one piece, but Jesus ... It barely covered anything."

"What? It was fine," I laughed. "It was the same as all the other girls were wearing. We didn't get to pick out anything but the color."

"The judges at those things, they ever ... You know..." Chris asked me slowly.

"What?" I looked at him, but I knew what he was asking.

"Like did one of them ever ask you to..." Chris started.

" ... Show off your special talents?" Mark finished with a grin.

"Oh God," I just sighed theatrically. "Yeah, I was Miss Dairy because I sucked the best dick."

"I believe it," Mark nodded. "You're good at it."

"Really good," Chris agreed.

"I'm gonna make you guys walk in a minute," I told them.

"What? You can't even drive," Mark laughed at me.

"I have my permit. I'm supposed to take my test next month," I told him, sticking out my tongue.

"In the City you won't have to," Chris said. "You just take a train wherever you want to go."

"A subway?" I grabbed Chrissy's arm and put it around me, since he hadn't done that yet. "I heard people get mugged on those things."

"Nah, I don't think so." Chris shook his head. "It's pretty safe. They have their own police and everything."

At the mention of police we were all kind of quiet for a few minutes, which really sucked. I liked talking a lot, probably too much according to some people. I didn't think the subway police in New York City would be looking for Mark and Chris though. It just reminded us that we were running away for a better reason than we just wanted to see some really tall buildings.

"So, who do you know in the City?" Mark asked Chris.

"This guy I went to school with. We were best friends for awhile," Chris answered. "Last year his family moved from Albany to New York. He told me if I ever came to the City I could give him a call."

We thought about that for a minute.

"But we were just fifteen, so..." Chris laughed.

"So, probably you don't know anyone." Mark laughed too. "That's cool."

"Yeah, well, his parents liked me okay," Chris shrugged. "I kind of had a crush on his sister."

"Oh yeah?" I grinned up at him, twisting my head.

"I was just a kid, you know. She didn't even know I was alive," Chris said and he was probably blushing. "She's like nineteen now, she was a lot older."

"But you liked her, huh?" I was teasing Chris a little.

"Yeah. I did, but it wasn't love," he told me softly. "It wasn't like this."

He was kissing me then and whoever that girl was, I figured she was pretty stupid if she could have had Chris and didn't even notice. I guess people are like that though, especially eighteen year old girls with little brothers. Probably all of the guy's friends liked his sister, cause boys were boys. They couldn't help it. Like the way Mark's little brother, Jordy, liked me. I sometimes thought he liked me mostly because Mark did and if Jordy had a hero, other than his dad, it was his big brother. I was going to miss Jordy and I knew Mark was going to be lonely without having him around.

It was a long drive out to the truck stop, especially since Mark was pretty much taking the back way, unkempt gravel roads that divided fields and property and didn't show up on any maps. A person could get seriously lost driving those, but not us, not Mark. We'd spent our whole lives there and it wasn't hard at all, just long. We didn't know if Sheriff Stover would be looking for us or not, but we figured he would be. He had a couple deputies too, but only two police cars. Mostly we hoped they'd be looking for us someplace else, or talking to our parents, or something.

"I can't believe I killed my dad," Chris said softly and that must have been weighing on him since it had happened, but he'd kept it inside until now.

"Do you think your mom was telling the truth?" I asked him, wishing I knew how to comfort Chris.

"I guess," he sighed. "He never acted like a dad."

"Didn't look much like you either," Mark offered.

"Yeah, I know," Chris said. "He was still my dad though."

"You were protecting me." I turned so I could hug Chris. "He was hurting me and it wasn't your fault."

"I hit him though." Chris had his eyes closed and his bottom lip, the cut one, trembled. "He was choking Mark and I..."

"You didn't mean to hurt him." I kissed Chris softly. "You just had to make him stop."

"Yeah," Chris nodded. "I made him stop."

"He might be okay," Mark said. "He was pretty tough, so maybe..."

"But there was a lot of blood." Chris shook his head. "I just ... Why did he have to do that?"

"I don't know." I pressed my head against his chest. "Your mom was doing it too."

"I know." Chris looked at Mark. "They knew about us, huh?

"Yeah," Mark shrugged. "It's hard pretending you don't love somebody all the time."

"You think anybody else knows?" I wondered.

"I don't know." Mark narrowed his eyes a little. "Nobody at school knows."

"Probably it was just them," Chris said. "My mom and dad, they ... They think like that, you know? They want to know secrets about people."

"Everybody likes secrets," I sighed.

"Yeah, but that's just curiosity." Chris was holding me tight. "My folks, they wanted to hurt you guys with them."

"They can't hurt us anymore," I said and we were quiet for a minute or two.

"I hope he's not dead," Chris finally decided. "But I'm not sorry I hit him. It was his fault."

"Yeah," I agreed and Mark was nodding his head, and I didn't think Chris was going to cry over his dad anymore. Georgie didn't deserve Chrissy's tears anyway.


The truck stop was just about the closest thing Iroquois County had to a mall, which is about the worst comparison in the world, but that doesn't make it less true. Besides selling gas, obviously, there was a diner, a drugstore, a convenience store, a place where truckers could shower and shave, and a counter where they sold everything from bus tickets, to Western Union, to Fed Ex, and you could even order flowers, since they had an FTD catalogue. It was always open and always busy, but only with the interstate traffic, locals hardly ever went there except for gas, cause it was cheaper than anywhere else. But all the other stuff cost more than you could find it in Clearview, which wasn't much farther away in the opposite direction.

It was bright too. Lit up like Las Vegas maybe, except I hadn't ever been to Vegas, so maybe not that bright. But it was hard to imagine any single place with more lights than the truck stop. We sort of looked at it for a minute, Mark's truck stopped on the county road that crossed underneath the highway right there. We were all thinking the same thing, that it wasn't too late to turn around if we wanted. It wasn't even ten o'clock yet, Mark could have me home before I was even late for my curfew, if he hurried. That almost made me laugh, except I was feeling kind of sad.

"I guess that's it," Mark said with a little nod of his head.

"Are you scared?" Chris was holding me and I shook my head.

"No, just ... I'm going to miss everything," I told him.

"Me too." Mark looked at me and he looked like he wanted to change his mind.

"I'm not going to miss anything," Chris told me and he hadn't seen Mark's face. "As long as you guys are with me."

"Are we going?" I asked Mark and I guess what Chris said had made up our boyfriend's mind because Mark nodded and started driving towards the truck stop.

We parked towards the side, in the shadows of some big eighteen wheelers so that nobody driving along the highway would see Mark's pickup truck. I was wearing my cheerleader outfit, my gold skirt and red top, with my sweater on because it was cool now. I'd left my shorts and bra off, wearing only that little blue thong underneath. I had my purse and strangely enough, my book bag, which just had a couple notebooks, some pens and pencils, my trigonometry textbook, and that was it. I could have ditched it probably, but it was all I had now.

Mark had even less than that. Jeans and boots and a t-shirt under his high school letter jacket, kind of a fake leather thing in black and red, with gold letters B.I.H.S. across the back. He had his wallet and ... Me and Chris. At least Chrissy had been able to change clothes after school. He wore jeans too, with a black t-shirt and a earthy flannel shirt loose and unbuttoned over that, and his Yankees jacket. We should have thought to pack a bag or two before we'd left his house, but none of us had been thinking very clearly then. We were about as prepared to run away to New York City as we were to climb Mt. Everest, and we were kind of realizing it.

"Let me go to the ATM first; see how much money we can get," I told my two boyfriends.

"Okay." Mark looked at Chris and he shrugged.

"How about if I find out when the bus is coming?" Chris suggested and that sounded like a good idea too, except we didn't really want to split up.

"Maybe we should stay together," Mark said and we agreed with that.

"You sure you want to get that money, Steph?" Chris asked and I was checking my balance, cause I sorta knew how much I had, but not really. It had never been important before.

"Yeah, it's okay." I pushed some buttons on the screen.

People were walking in and out of the convenience store, which was right where the ATMs were, and they gave us some looks. Mostly me, since they were about all of them men, truckers mostly, but some regular guys who were driving through as well. They probably didn't get to see a lot of really cute cheerleaders hanging out at truck stops. It made us all a little self-conscious and my boyfriends stayed close by me.

"I got um, two thousand, seven hundred and forty two dollars," I said. "And eighty-eight cents."

"Did you have a job?" Chris stared at me because he knew I didn't work.

"Well, some of it's birthday money," I grinned at him, because I did make out like a bandit on my birthdays. "But mostly it's pageant money."

"Pageant money?" Chris smiled, but he had no idea.

"Yeah, Miss Teen Iroquois was a thousand dollars cash prize," I nodded. "And um, Miss Dairy, that was another five hundred. Then, um, last year there was the Little Miss Niagara..." I made a face cause that was such a stupid name for a pageant. "That was a thousand, but half of it was a savings bond, and then there was..."

"Okay." Chris held up his hands and Mark was laughing.

"You asked her, dude." Mark looked over my shoulder. "Can you get money?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.