Mornings on Horseback II - Cover

Mornings on Horseback II

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The second book continues where the first left off, finding Stephanie and her two boyfriends coping with the best and worst day of the young woman's life. You should read the first book in the trilogy before continuing past this point. The "Caution" code is used to avoid spoilers. See my blog for additional information.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution  

"I'm getting better, I think." Chris was smiling at me, sitting on Carmy and riding her pretty good, even if it was just a slow walk.

"Yeah. You are," I nodded. "Wanna see something cool?"

"What's that?"

"Hold on..." I took my feet out of the stirrups, climbing up so I could kneel on Taffy's saddle. "It's easier bareback."

"What are you ... Hey! Don't do that!" Chris frowned at me and I just laughed.

"There ... We ... Go..." I stood up slowly, holding my arms out and balancing myself as we rode along. We were getting close to Talbot Pond and the area was nice and flat, old grazing land with short weeds and grass mostly, all turned brown by autumn.

"Stephanie!" Chris really didn't like me standing on a moving horse.

"Relax! I do this in the parade every Fourth of July." I'd been standing up on horses ever since I could remember and it wasn't much of a trick really, unless you couldn't do it.

"This ain't the Fourth of July ... Come on..."

"I bet I could go all the way to the pond like this," I teased my boyfriend.

"Steph, if you fall off..."

"I've never done this before though..."

"What's that ... Hey!"

I giggled as I unbuttoned my shirt, it was a soft flannel one and I was wearing a faded denim jacket over it, but it was easy to take them both off together. I undid the buttons and shrugged my clothes off my pale shoulders, and it was kind of chilly, but not too cold. Enough to give me some goosebumps.

"Here ... You ready ... Catch!" I balled up my clothes and tossed them to Chris, who was just a few feet away, riding beside me.

He was looking sort unhappy, but interested too as I stood on my horse wearing a pair of jeans and a thin white bra. I grinned at him and reached behind me, unhooking it and removing my bra so I could toss that over to him as well.

"Don't drop it!"

"Hey ... Oh, I got it ... You're crazy!" Chris was laughing.

"Nah, this is so cool." I combed my long black hair back and then spread my arms.

My nipples were hard in the morning breeze and stood there easily, naked from the waist up, riding a horse in the middle of nowhere with the prettiest boy in the county watching. I wasn't crazy, I was just really lucky and more than that, I was lucky enough to know it. I lifted my right foot slowly, pulling off my sneaker while I stood on the other.

"What are you doing now ... Don't stand on one leg ... Jesus..."

"What? It's easier barefoot ... Catch..." I tossed my shoe at him underhand and then I was taking off the other one. "Besides..."

"Besides what?" Chris caught my left shoe and he was tucking everything inside his jacket, since it was big on him anyway, loose like a big blue kangaroo pocket with the word 'Yankees' written across the front.

" ... I can't get my pants off otherwise!"

"Awww ... Steph!" Chris rolled his eyes, but I was already doing it.

"Don't peek!" I giggled. "I ain't never done this before."

"I thought you said you've done everything on a horse." Chris grinned, because I did like to brag more than a little about how good I could ride.

"Almost everything..." It was a little tricky getting out of my jeans, but not hard, and standing on a horse isn't all that much different than standing on a footstool, so long as you keep your knees bent.

"You never did this for Mark?" Chris asked, and he probably figured there wasn't anything we could do that Mark and I hadn't done first. But Chris wasn't jealous, just eager to play catch up, even if he wouldn't admit it.

"Heh!" I laughed and I had my jeans off, rolling them up as I stood there in my panties, little white bikinis that had worked their way into the crease of my butt. "Nope ... What makes you think I'm doing this for you?"

"What a tease!" Chris shook his head. "You want to know how I know?"

"How?" I tossed him my jeans.

"Because you wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't here."

"Well," I sighed theatrically. "Aren't you Mr. Smartypants?"

"Nope." Chris shook his head, looking me up and down. "I'm just in love."

"You want me to take off my panties?" I rubbed my tummy just a little.

"Oh yeah," Chris nodded. "Like that Godiva chick."

"I thought that was Guinevere." I pulled out the waistband and let it snap back against my skin.

"Guinevere?" Chris laughed. "Nah, she was totally different."

"You read too much." I giggled and then I was pushing my panties down, just bending my knees and sliding them down until my ass was practically touching my heels, as that was the easiest.

"Not since I met you." Chris shook his head. "I haven't read anything in a month."

"Awww..."

"What? I like reading ... So what?"

"So nothing." I made an innocent face and held up my panties. "You want these too?"

"Can I keep them?" Chris grinned.

"You want to keep my panties?"

"Yeah, you know, hang them from the rearview mirror or something."

"In your mom's car?" I laughed. "Are you looking at my butt?"

"Uhhh..." Chris giggled and he'd stopped Carmy so I rode ahead a little and I had to look over my shoulder at him.

"Nice view?" I shook my head and squeezed the cheeks of my pert round ass together just for him.

"Great view, yeah."

"You got a boner yet?" I stuck out my tongue and tossed Chris my panties.

"I've had a boner since you started taking off your clothes." Chris had to reach, but he caught them, and even brought them to his nose like he was a bad boy and I giggled.

"Yeah right." I rubbed my arms a little cause it was October already and a little cold, sort of a grey day. "You know what else I've never done on a horse?"

"Ummm..."

"I'll give you one guess." I was half turned now, standing sideways and Taffy didn't mind; I didn't weigh hardly anything for him. I raised my eyebrows invitingly. "Just one though..."

"Can you give me a hint?" Chris teased me.

"Hmmm..." I pursed my lips. "It's something we do a lot."

"But not on a horse?"

"But not on a horse..." I grinned. " ... Yet."

"Wow." Chris shook his head. "That's a toughie."

"Is it a ... Hard one?" I giggled, sitting down on Taffy backwards in the saddle so I could look at Chris. I had my legs spread, of course, with my heels up and together on his back, balancing easily on my ass and rocking more side to side than up and down.

"Pretty hard, yeah." He licked his lips.

"You think if I cum, I'll fall off?" I asked, sort of half-seriously.

I was rubbing my pussy and leaning back a little, but it wasn't really comfortable like I wanted. At least I wasn't riding a big hard western saddle, I didn't like those for just riding around. I liked my English riding saddle, it was smaller and a whole lot more comfortable, plus it didn't have a large saddle horn to be jabbing me in the back as I sat there. Those things could be as much annoying as they were handy, although Chris definitely got good use out of his.

"Maybe you need somebody to hold you up," Chris offered.

"You think?" I smiled at that.

"I just don't want to see you get hurt, you know." He was looking at my pussy.

Chris had ridden Carmy right up close to Taffy now, so he could see everything. I was pink and moist and I was being bad myself, the way I liked to be when I was with my boyfriends. Nobody else in the world knew how bad I could be, and I spread my plump little pussy lips just for Chris, playing the slut cause it was good for my heart. A serious fantasy made real when I was alone with one or both of the boys. I didn't have any shame in front of them.

"Wanna give me a ride on my horse?" I played coy, biting my lip like a little girl and sinking a finger inside my horny slit.

"How about this one?"

"Nah, this saddle is better for two people." I grinned at him, pulling my finger back out and I sucked it clean just for him, knowing how much Chris loved the taste of my sex. I was just a little tangy, a touch sweet maybe, but when I came the flavor would be very strong. That's what he liked the best and he was good at making me cum.

"You really want to do it?" Chris asked.

"I've never fucked on a horse." I rubbed my hard little clit with my fingertips slowly. "I'm a virgin."

"Shoot." Chris laughed but he was hot for it, just like I was. "Okay, yeah ... I'll give you a ride, Steph."

We had to pause for a minute or two so Chris could get off Carmy, dropping half of my clothes in the process. He apologized under his breath while I waited, smiling patiently and feeling my tummy knot up the way it does when I know I'm going to have sex with one of my boyfriends. It was a little cool outside though, as I said, and so I got my shirt and jacket back from Chris, putting them on so I was just naked from the waist down and that was better.

Chris stuffed the rest of my clothing in Carmy's saddlebags. They already held our lunch, but Chris was careful and a minute later he was ready to get on Taffy, my big quarter horse, and ride with me.

"What should I do with Carmy?" he asked, holding her by the reigns.

"Just let her go, she'll follow us ... Aren't you forgetting something?" I grinned.

"What?"

"It'll be easier if you take off your pants, cowboy!" I giggled.

"What about, um..." He looked around, but we were literally miles from anyone, except Mark probably. He'd be waiting for us at Talbot Pond, which was maybe a mile off, or a bit less than that maybe.

"I got naked!" I laughed. "You're going to be shy now?"

"Well ... No." Chris grinned and he was kicking off his shoes and peeling off his socks and then his blue jeans.

He was so sexy too, just watching him undress was a treat for me, and one I didn't think I'd ever get tired of it. I was getting seriously wet now, rocking my hips a little as I played with my lightly furred pussy, feeling the short black pubes just above my clit under my palm. Chris' cock was hard and long, good sized without being too big, the way Mark sometimes was for me. It was pretty like the rest of him, and almost graceful the way it curved gently upward from the base to the swollen head.

Chris put his clothes away too and then he was next to Taffy as I scooted myself up onto the horse's powerful shoulders, feeling his short fur and the neatly trimmed mane tickling my back.

"How, um ... What do I grab?" Chris almost blushed as he was looking for a pommel, like the saddle horn he was used to when riding Carmy.

"Just get your foot in the stirrup..." I explained like he was a little kid and Chris gave me a dirty look. He got up though, finally and sat on the gentle curve of the saddle easily, although it was different than a western saddle.

"Okay ... Hi." I smiled, sliding down close to Chris, putting my arms around his neck and moving slowly, not wanting my boyfriend to lose his balance.

"Hi." Chris was smiling and he even tried to help me a little, but I just whispered he should sit still and lean back, just a bit, and push out his hips...

"There..." I swallowed hard and I had my legs around Chrissy's waist, my pelvis against and a little above his as I fitted his hard upright cock inside my eager sex.

"Oh yeah, Steph." Chris nodded and I was letting myself down, like I was sitting in the boy's lap while he sat on the horse.

"Ummmm..." I sighed happily, feeling Chris' cock hot and hard, splitting my sex and I just held onto him tightly, impaled wonderfully on his penis. "Grab the reins..."

"Ah ... Shoot ... Heh..." Chris had to lean forward, making me gasp as his cock was all the way in now. I was kissing his ear, biting it gently between my teeth while I clung to him.

It was somewhat awkward, but not too bad. If Chris had been a better rider this would have been easy, and I knew I'd have to try it with Mark sometime, he was pretty good on a horse himself. Chris was doing alright though, and he managed to get the reins, giving them a little shake and a cluck of his tongue and Taffy started walking again.

"Oh ... Fuck!" I gasped and then giggled as the motion moved us around, making us rock against each other slowly.

"Ahhh ... Uh ... My balls!" Chrissy's eyes got big and he reached down to adjust himself.

"You okay?" I looked at him and Chris nodded.

"Better now. This is kinda dangerous." He gave me a shake of his head and pulled his blonde hair out of his sweet blue eyes.

"Nah ... We just need practice." I giggled and it was so much fun making love like that, letting the horse move us so that I rode Chrissy's cock just sitting there, like grinding on it more than fucking.

"Practice..." Chris laughed. " ... Yeah."

I kissed him then, pressing my tongue into Chrissy's sweet warm mouth, keeping my eyes open so I could look at him while we did it. I could cum just from that, sometimes, making out with Chris while his hard cock was inside me. We didn't even have to move, just kiss, and I'd cum all over him. And this was like that, sort of, we weren't doing anything, but Taffy was moving us anyway. The steady pace of the horse was rocking us together, pushing and pulling that swollen muscle inside me this way and that as I rolled my hips to keep us balanced. I couldn't believe I hadn't thought of this before and we kissed each other carefully for a good five minutes like that.

"Don't cum..." I whispered in Chris' ear and I was breathless because it felt so good. " ... I want Mark to see us fucking."

"Oh ... God..." Chris sighed, or more panted with his face buried in my hair.

"Let's go a little faster," I suggested with a giggle and Chris groaned softly.

That was maybe a risk, since Chris had nothing to hold onto but the reins and his feet in the stirrups. But I was there too, and while I wouldn't be able to hold him up if my boyfriend started to fall, I would at least be able to help him keep his balance ... I hoped. Besides, it was just a trot anyway and Chris could manage that.

I giggled as Chris gave Taffy a little head and a shake, and we felt the difference immediately. All of a sudden we really were fucking, since a trot is much like a walk, except a bit faster. We were moving a little more side to side, since both legs moved on one side of the horse, and then other. It was intense, the way were bouncing and moving and swaying, working to keep our balance in that awkward position and feeling so good at the same time.

My pussy was soaked now, trembling inside as it squeezed Chris' cock. He was moving in and out, not a lot, but enough, and better than that, Chris was moving back and forth, we both were, so that my hard little clit would feel him every few seconds, a sweet pressure from the hard shaft rubbing against me. I was going to cum and Chris was getting close and I held the boy tight, breathing through my open mouth as I watched the world go by over his shoulder.

"I'm gonna..." Chris was panting.

"No ... Not yet ... Don't cum yet!" I pleaded with him.

"Steph ... I can't help it..."

"No ... Just wait, kay?" I was going to cum too, any second and I was fighting it, which has always been a pleasure all its own.

"Oh fuck ... We gotta slow down..."

"This is slow ... Just ... Think about something else..." I groaned.

"I ... You feel so ... good..."

"Fuck ... Stop ... No ... don't stop!"

"Oh God..." Chris was going to cum any second and it was suddenly okay.

"What are you guys doing?" Mark's laughing voice filled my ears and I lost it, my whole body suddenly contracting around that cock inside me.

I was cumming hard, clinging to Chris desperately and he'd pulled the reins before wrapping his arms around me tightly, just out of reflex maybe. I was hot all over and trembling, my thighs squeezing Chris around his waist while my pussy rocked with spasms of pleasure. It was insane and I almost forgot where we were, and I'd have fallen probably except Chris was holding me desperately too. I felt like I was falling anyway, not off the horse, but just into something warm and soft and sweet.

"Oh ... Fuck!" Chris was cumming too, the sensations of my quivering sex milking his penis finally giving the boy that last little push over the edge.

"I wondered why you guys were taking so long," Mark was saying, but all I could do was moan and ride Chrissy's cock as his hot sperm suddenly seemed to fill every part of me that mattered.

"Gonna do that in the parade next year?" Mark teased us and he was grabbing Carmy's reins, and then Taffy's as well, since Chris had let him go. "Ya'll better hold on."

And we were walking again, fucking again as Mark led us towards the pond, and Chris wasn't going soft while we kissed, not one little bit.

God, I loved Sundays!


"My folks want you guys to come by for dinner sometime," Chris said, and that sounded innocent enough.

"Hmmm..." I made a little sigh.

"Both of us?" Mark was still eating some lunch, just left over chicken that I'd made into chicken salad sandwiches. I'd told him my mom had made it, so of course Mark thought it was really good. My boyfriend had a thing for my mom's cooking.

"Well, they said Stephanie, but yeah." Chris shrugged. He didn't have to say it might be kind of better with Mark there. He made me feel safe.

"Your dad always looks at me," I said, but that wasn't any kind of big secret.

"I know," he sighed too.

We didn't go over to Chrissy's house very much, but it wasn't totally unavoidable of course. He was our boyfriend and so we had to sometimes. That sounds kind of bad, I know, but Chris felt the same way. It wasn't that Georgie and Wendy Wheelock were bad people, they were just ... Different. Not like the sort of parents Mark and I were used to.

But I was plenty familiar with grown men checking me out. That was one of those facts of life that I'd become aware of when I was maybe 13 or 14 probably, just starting to develop and become the young woman I almost was now. I didn't mind it usually, and sometimes it even made me feel good about myself, although I'd feel a bit guilty for that. I'd been in a lot of beauty pageants too and a girl had to like being looked at to do those, believe me. So it didn't bother me being admired. Georgie though, he didn't even try to hide what he was thinking and that was something I did mind.

The strange thing was that Chris' mom, Wendy, didn't seem to mind at all. She thought it was funny maybe, or something. I wasn't sure. I hadn't much cared for her right from the start and I especially didn't care for the way she looked at Mark. He got the same sort of looks I did, but from girls, I mean, and so did Chris obviously, because they were both so attractive. Mark with his big, muscular body, strong handsome face and soft brown eyes; Chris all lithe and blonde, with pretty blue eyes, high cheeks, and sensual lips. It didn't make me jealous; it just made me feel good, especially at school. I was the envy of half the girls there, probably more, and that seemed pretty normal.

Teenage girls should want a boyfriend like Mark or Chris, but that Wendy Wheelock, she was old enough to be Mark's mom. And she would look at him and talk to him, even touch him sometimes on the shoulder or thigh. Not so much that I could say anything, but she'd catch me looking at her and give me a smile, like I'd better watch out or I just might find myself one boyfriend shy some night. It felt like some sort of perverse game that Georgie and Wendy were playing together against us, and I didn't understand it at all.

None of us did, not even Chris, but we all felt bad about it.

So it was one of those topics that we all understood, and even shared, but without really talking about it. I wasn't brought up to say bad things about anyone, but especially not my boyfriend's parents. Mark was the same way and so we'd mention little things, but nothing too serious, and mostly hope it would get better by itself. People did the same thing with toothaches though and all that did was hurt more later. It was a good lesson that we should have kept in mind.

"Well, I guess we'll come over for dinner then," Mark shrugged and there wasn't much else to do about it.

"Tuesday, after practice?" Chris looked at us. "Is that okay?"

"Sure." I nodded, lying on my back on Mark's old comforter, looking up at a cold grey sky.

"Yeah, that's cool," Mark agreed, finishing his sandwich.

"We should build a little house out here," I thought.

"A house?" Mark looked at me. "You don't wanna get married first?"

"Heh." Chris chuckled. "She won't even hold hands at school."

"Just a little house for us." I made a face. "It's going to get cold soon."

"Well, at least you get to grab her ass." Mark laughed, ignoring my silly idea and talking to Chris.

"He grabs Stacy Martin's ass a lot more than mine," I snorted.

"I do not." Chris stared at me. "I can't help it if she's small."

"She's cute too," Mark nodded.

"Can't help practicing all those lifts either, huh?" I giggled.

"Now, you know I don't have much choice." Chris shook his head. "Ms. Hayden tells me what to do same as you."

"What's her butt feel like?" Mark wondered.

"Nice and firm," Chris giggled. "She's got the smallest ass..."

"Do I have to listen to this?" I sighed.

"Big tits though." Mark nodded his head as if Stacy was standing right in front of him. Bent over probably.

"Big bubblegum nipples too," I said. "Now shut-up."

"Really?" Chris smiled at me. "Pink ones?"

"Oh God ... You guys want a new girlfriend?" I wasn't mad, or even jealous, but it was a fun game.

"One is plenty for me," Mark decided.

"Me too," Chris agreed.

"No, no, no..." I laughed. "I mean a new one, cause if you guys want to trade me in..."

"What?" Chris looked shocked.

"Stephy, we were just..." Mark held out his hands and I had them. It warmed me all over.

"I won't let you do it." I smiled pleasantly, looking straight up. "Nope. You guys are stuck with me now..."

"She's in a mood." Chris laughed. "What a tease!"

" ... forever and ever..." I just talked softly to myself.

"She's the only one who ever did it with somebody else anyway," Mark was saying.

" ... You guys are gonna be my boyfriends forever."

"What?" Chris didn't know about that yet. "You mean like ... she had sex with someone?"

"Yeah," Mark nodded. "She fucked Todd, you know him, and whatshisname, Sandy's older brother..."

"Jim." I giggled. "He had kind of a big dick too."

"When was that?" Chris asked no one in particular, but the idea that I'd had sex with someone besides Mark surprised him.

"About a year ago." I smiled.

"She just did it because we didn't have you yet," Mark said seriously and I nodded at that, agreeing totally.

"That's kind of weird." Chris laughed and we'd been together almost a month, but he was still trying to figure us out in a lot of ways.

"I don't ever want to fuck another guy," I said. "Just you guys, that's all."

"But why do it at all?" Chris asked me. "Why Todd?"

"He was..." I shrugged, " ... Lonely."

Mark laughed at that, but it was kind of true. The three of us had been at Todd's house and drinking some of his dad's beer. We hardly ever drank, so like one beer and I was pretty giggly anyway. Mark had a couple and he wasn't used to it. So we were making out and then somehow having sex, even though Todd was sitting right there. And I'll admit it kind of thrilled me at the time, but afterwards I was a little freaked out. Nobody else in the world knew I wasn't a virgin.

But Todd was there, watching us, and after we were done, I mean right after Mark had cum inside me and pulled his huge cock out of my fifteen year old pussy, and I was just barely not a virgin then, I asked Todd if he wanted to do it. Mark didn't mind. Todd was his best friend for one thing, and for another I knew Mark wanted to see me do it with another guy. I think that's why he liked having Chrissy for our boyfriend, even more than he'd have liked having another girl in our relationship.

Mark could watch me fuck and he liked it.

Todd had pushed his much smaller penis inside me quick, like we might change our minds and tell him it was just a joke. He shoved his virgin cock inside my sperm filled pussy and I felt it, but it wasn't that good really. Not after Mark had stretched me so nice. What was good for me was just being bad, cause letting another boy who wasn't even my boyfriend do it ... That had to be bad. My fantasy come to life. Todd fucked me for about three minutes while I watched Mark watching us, and when Todd came I pretended like I did too, just to make the boy feel better. Mark laughed when I'd told him about that later, but he promised never to tell Todd.

That had been a one time thing though, like a practice run, if that makes sense. Most boys and even full grown men wouldn't be able to share their girlfriends. Mark could though, but we needed someone other than Todd to make it special. We needed someone like Chris. Someone who could love both of us because Mark didn't want to just share me, he wanted all of us to share everything, and that idea was what I loved most about him.

Mark wasn't like any other boy I knew. Except maybe Chris, but Chris never would have thought of it by himself. Me neither. But Mark had not only thought of it, he'd explained it to me, and both of us explained it to Chris. A lot of girls I knew thought they loved Mark, but they were loving him for the wrong reasons, I thought. The real reason was with us, and right in front of their eyes, but they were too blind to see it and we weren't going out of our way to point it out to them.

"So Todd, he's not going to say anything, right?" Chris asked after we told him the story, Mark and I sort of taking turns and having fun remembering.

"Todd?" I giggled. "No, he's totally sweet."

"He won't say anything." Mark smiled. "It was the happiest day of his life."

"Awww..." I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously," Mark nodded. "If Stephy had a fan club, Todd would be the president."

Chris laughed at that and I blushed, but it was true. There were a bunch of boys who had crushes on me, I knew that. Jordy was another one, Mark's younger brother, and I was nice to all of them, as much as I could be. But Todd, he'd actually made love to me, and he'd keep that secret the rest of his life if I wanted him to. He'd never, ever hurt me; and sometimes I wished we could do it again, just because I liked Todd a lot and I wanted to see him happy, but that wasn't the same as me wanting to have sex with him. I didn't want to have sex with anyone but my boyfriends.

"What about that other guy?" Chris wondered. "Sandy's brother?"

"Nah." I shook my head. "He's getting married next spring to his college girlfriend."

"Plus he was like twenty at the time and Stephy was fifteen," Mark chuckled. "He doesn't want anyone to know about it."

"What do they call that?" Chris frowned a little. "Statutory rape or something?"

"Weird to think I was raped." I giggled. "It sure didn't feel like it."

"Yeah," Mark nodded. "Something like that."

"How did it feel?" Chris looked at me and I glanced at him to see if he was serious.

"It was okay." I shrugged. "He's cute; pretty funny too. We weren't really fooling around."

"But you had sex with him." Chris combed his hair back.

"Are you jealous?" I teased him, but it seemed like maybe he was.

"I don't know." He sucked his top lip. "I just ... I can't picture you doing it like that, with either of those guys."

"Nobody can, dude." Mark laughed.

"That's why I'm a good girl." I giggled.

"You say so, Steph," Chris sighed, but he was smiling.

"So um..." I smiled innocently at my two boyfriends. "Are we gonna fuck, or what?"


Mark was making love to Chris.

I think I liked that, not more, but just as much as when he would make love to me. There was something sexy about it, watching two boys do it. I suppose it's what some guys feel about watching two women have sex. Like if one is good, well two is even better, right? It was for me anyway and I was content to touch myself and watch, and best of all they knew I was watching.

Even though it was a cool afternoon, we didn't care. We'd probably all catch colds, but that was tomorrow and we were living our lives today. We weren't completely naked, but we all had our pants off, which might have looked funny to someone passing by. Three teenagers naked from the waist down, but that was about as likely to happen as a meteor hitting Talbot's Pond.

The result would have been about the same too: The end of the world.

As it was though, nobody happened by and I sat on the comforter rubbing my moist hot sex, still leaking Chris' sperm from the fuck we'd enjoyed on Taffy's back. I liked that a lot. I always did, being filled with my boyfriends' sperm, one, or both of them preferably. Feeling it inside me, mixing with my own juices, of which there always seemed to be plenty, and leaking out through my tender sex for hours afterward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.