Anonymous Revenge - Cover

Preview

Anonymous Revenge

by Dr Know

Copyright© 2009 by Dr Know

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Heterosexual, Cheating, Incest, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: Writer's fantasy about revenge on an abusive reader.

First, let me say that I truly appreciate the critical feedback from all of you that is aimed at improving my writing efforts and giving the readers a better story. I fully understand that most readers will feedback valid and thoughtful critiques under anonymous names. I thank you for those remarks. I take them to heart in trying to improve my work.

I write stories for various adult story websites. I write under various pen names. I think I write stories that polarize the readers. I either get 100 ratings or 0 ratings, as the readers either love it or hate it. My style has been to create a new story and then leave the reader hanging waiting for the sequel for a day or two. Even though, I've recently started submitting my multi-chapter stories completely in a single day.

I must say the Stories Online website is wonderful. And the feedback and emails are highly constructive and appreciated.

But on that "other erotic stories website" I get lots of childish hate feedbacks about my stories' content and this multiple chapter approach. You know the kind of email — "I'm never reading any of your stories again", or "your stuff stinks". I've actually had email death threats from what some of my writing brethren call "nutters".

Most of this hate mail and a large amount of the negative critiques come from anonymous sources. So it would appear to me that these anonymous folks just like ragging and knocking down anyone who tries to be creative.

I guess they get their jollies by doing this.

I was day dreaming the other day and got to thinking about ways to deal with these barbarians. It finally came to me. Why deal with them? Let's just make them the object of some stories. And so, I present this story to you, happy reading all!

Oh, I submitted this work to that "other website" and they rejected it saying they felt I was threatening the reader. Huh? Oh well, see if you think there is anything threatening here. It's pretty much a plain old sex story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.