Mickey & Sherry-naked in School - Cover

Mickey & Sherry-naked in School

by storyteller36

Copyright© 2009 by storyteller36

Erotica Sex Story: Mickey and Sherry are one-time high school seweethearts who find themselves in the Program.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Exhibitionism   Nudism   .

PART ONE

Monday Morning

Mickey

Ah, yes, another Spring day here at Richwood High School in Richwood, Illinois. Since it's Monday, almost everyone arrives at school early to see who's getting stuck in the Program for the week.

We listen as the two Freshmen names are called out over the PA system, then the Sophomores, the Juniors, and then the Seniors. The first Senior name read was Sherry Greene; this really brought a smile of memory to my face, as Sherry and I have known each other for 7 years, and on whom I've had a serious crush for those 7 years. Although we went to different elementary and middle schools, we knew each other through a social function which met every other Thursday evening. We even "dated" for a short two weeks in 10th grade, never getting past the hand-holding stage, until she broke my heart and dumped me, never telling me the reason.

The next thing I heard was "Mickey Sherwood, please report to Mr. Robinson's office". I wondered what I had done wrong, as I had already done my week in Hell in 9th grade when I spent a year living in another state. It was pure hell; I've always been the proverbial 98-pound weakling who constantly got picked on, beaten up, shoved in lockers, and-once- hung by my ankles from the third-floor stairwell, giving me a different perspective of the basement floor. I'd also earned the nickname, "Needle dick, the bug fucker", due to my obviously small attribute.

I walked into the Principal's office, and Sherry was already sitting there, sobbing and shivering. The infamous Pamphlet was lying on his desk. Since there was only one chair, I went and stood behind Sherry.

"Well, Mr. Sherwood, I'm sure you've gathered by now that you have been selected for the Program this week, along with Miss Greene, here", he said.

"Mr. Robinson, I've already done my week in Hell, if you've read my transcript from my previous school", I stated.

"Yes", Mr. Robinson retorted, "but the rules state that you have to complete the Program in the state in which you graduate. Now, you two had better get undressed and on to your first period."

Sherry was still sitting there, shivering, so I put my hands gently on her shoulders. I whispered in her ear, "Forget where you are, and just look me in the eyes. Now just take it one step at a time", I told her, "It's OK, Sherry, I'm here for you." She rose, turned and looked at me, and said, "I can't do this, Mickey, I just can't." I told her softly, "We really have no choice if we want to graduate" She started crying again, shaking as she tried to undo a button of her blouse; I told her, "Keep looking in my eyes, take it one step at a time, and I'll do the same". Soon, we were both naked as the day we were born, except for our shoes and socks. Since she had worn a skirt and panty-hose to school, she was furnished a pair of anklets to wear with her shoes.

I couldn't resist temptation any longer, and just had to check her out. She was absolutely the most beautiful creature on Earth. Emerald-green eyes (to go with her name, I guess), a button nose, Breasts that were the size of softballs and just as round, with beautiful conical nipples, a perfect hour-glass figure with a fantastic ass and narrow waist, and a cleanly-shaven pubic mound. "OH ... MY ... DEAR ... GOD", I sputtered. "Sherry, I knew you were beautiful dressed but, nude, the word 'magnificent' is too trite".

"Oh, hell", she sniffled. "You just say that to all the naked girls you stand in front of. By the way, you aren't looking so bad yourself" I laughed and said, "What, this 6-foot pile of bones and this poor excuse of a needle-dick? Now you know why they call me 'needle- dick the bug fucker". She reached down and gave it a playful tug, raising it to its full mast-6 inches. "Sorry to disappoint you, Sweetheart, but what you see is all there is" She looked up at me sheepishly and said, "Well, since it's the first one I've seen, much less touched, I guess it's just fine".

I told her, "Well, I guess we'd better meet our admirers. Don't worry; I've got your back"

She laughed. "It's not my back I'm worried about". I said, "Then, I'll do my best to protect your front, too".

With that, we opened the door and stepped out into the gathering swell of gawkers ready to check out the fresh meat.

Sherry

Damn, shit, fuck. I don't generally swear, but getting stuck in the stupid fucking Program pretty much calls for some drastic language. I was already crying and shaking like hell when who should walk in as my partner but Mickey Sherwood. Mickey is a sweet guy and all that, but I don't know how I'm going to react to being partnered up with him. True, we've known each other for 7 years, and tried the "dating" thing in 10th grade, but I fucked that up by listening to my so-called "friends". I broke it off with Mickey after two weeks without even an explanation, and haven't spoken a word to him since. Too embarrassed, I guess.

After refusing Mickey's attempt to get out of the Program, Mr. Robinson told us it was time to strip. I just sat there, shaking like a leaf, when Mickey gently placed his hands on my shoulders. He whispered in my ear, "Forget where you are, and just look me in the eyes. Now just take it one step at a time", he told me. "It's OK, Sherry, I'm here for you." I stood up, turned and looked at him, and said, "I can't do this, Mickey, I just can't." He told me softly, "We really have no choice if we want to graduate". So, I did what he told me; I looked him straight in the eyes, and undressed, button by button. He did the same, never losing eye contact. Once we were done, I noticed he was checking me out ... The look on his face was priceless, along with his growing erection.

"OH ... MY ... DEAR ... GOD", he sputtered. "Sherry, I knew you were beautiful dressed but, nude, the word 'magnificent' is too trite". "Oh, hell", I snorted. "You just say that to all the naked girls you stand in front of. By the way, you aren't looking so bad yourself" I laughed and said. I don't know what made me do it, but I reached down and wrapped my hand around his penis and gave it a tug. Now, this was the first penis I'd ever seen, much less ever touched. I was impressed, I'll tell you. Mickey was embarrassed by what he perceived as a lack of endowment, and said, "Sorry to disappoint you, Sweetheart, but what you see is all there is" I looked up at him and said, "Well, since it's the first one I've seen, much less touched, I guess it's just fine".

He told me, "Well, I guess we'd better meet our admirers. Don't worry; I've got your back".

I laughed. "It's not my back I'm worried about". I said, "Then, I'll do my best to protect your front, too". How much protection could I expect from Mickey? He must have read my thoughts and said, "There are a few things you don't know about me, and I hope you don't have to find out this week".

With that, we opened the door and stepped into the throng. Who should be standing right in front but my ex-boyfriend, Gary Griffin. With a smirk and a laugh, he said, "Well look who we have here; the Frigid Bitch and Needle-Dick the Bug Fucker. Hey Mickey; what are you going to do with that little thing-clean the wax out of her ears?" Mickey, between being embarrassed and pissed off, retorted, "Fuck off, Griffin; pick on me all you want, but leave the lady alone".

Gary and I "dated" for several years, but never went beyond kissing; but when we got near high-school age, he kept pressuring me for more. That's when he broke up with me, because I refused. As we walked along, Gary kept up his torments. "Hey Sherry-if you guys ever fuck, you'd better make sure he has a 2x4 nailed to his ass so he don't fall in". We continued on our way to first period with the usual amount of groping and fondling, but neither of us asked for relief. Oh, yeah, we were in the same classes except for one, and that was right after lunch.

First period went as smoothly as it could have, under the circumstances. We kept sneaking peeks at each other, with quizzical looks between us. It was after first period that all hell broke loose.

Mickey

As we left first period and headed for the second period classroom, I was thinking that this was going too smoothly. That's when I heard Sherry scream and double over. I looked, and there was a hand attempting to bury three fingers into her pussy, dry.

I knew one of my secrets was going to come out now. I reached down, grabbed the intruder's forearm with my fingertips on the inside and my thumb on the outside, and squeezed. I expected to hear bones crunching, but all I heard was screaming. I pulled straight down on the forearm, removing the offending fingers, and bent the arm behind the offender's back. That's when I realized it was none other than Gary Griffin. With his right arm pinned well behind his back with my right hand, I placed my left forearm against the back of his neck, and walked him over to the wall. As a friend of mine once said, "Sometimes, you just have to take someone by the hand, lead him to the nearest wall, and smash his fucking face into it to wake him up."

When we got to the wall, I pushed his face against it. I said, "Look dickhead, I know you and Sherry have a history, but that doesn't give you the right to do what you just did. Now, I'm going to lead you over to her, and you are going to kneel down and apologize. Got it?" He said, "Fuck you; I don't apologize to anyone!" A little pressure on the back of his neck convinced him he was wrong, and he agreed to apologize.

I led him over to her, and he knelt down and said, "Sorry". I pulled the arm up a little more, and he said, "OK, OK! Sherry, I'm sorry I hurt you!" She responded, "FUCK YOU, GARY! Just get out of my sight!" I looked around and found two buddies in the forming crowd and said, "Jerry, Bill, get this piece of shit down to Robinson's office! I've got to get Sherry to the nurse's office".

Did I hear right? Little Miss 'I wouldn't say shit if I had a mouthful of it' saying "FUCK YOU"?????

I asked her if she could walk; she tried, and her knees buckled, I scooped her up in my arms and headed for the nurse's office. When we got there, someone opened the door, and I laid her on the examination table and drew the curtain around her. The nurse, Mrs. Jones, was at another school building, so I figured another secret was going to come out.

I put on a pair of exam gloves, and rooted in the instrument cabinet for a speculum. I told her, "Sherry, you've got to trust me on this. I'm an EMT, and I need to check for internal damage".

Sherry

We were just walking along when what felt like a light pole was jammed into my pussy. I doubled over and screamed, and then that bastard Gary Griffin was apologizing to me. I wasn't interested in his lame apologies, so I spat out, "FUCK YOU, GARY! Just get out of my sight!" Then Mickey was carrying me to the nurse's office.

I thought he was kidding when he came at me with the speculum and wearing gloves. When he told me he was an EMT, I just about shit. "When? How?" was all I could ask. He told me that he started taking classes on his 18th birthday, and graduated second in his class.

When he inserted that cold damned speculum, I just about pissed myself. God, I hate those things! He looked inside, embarrassing me to death, but said, "Well, the good news is your hymen is still intact, and the only damage I see is some minor abrasions. You wouldn't have those if he'd trimmed his nails once in a while!"

I asked him, "Mickey, I'm going to get personal here. Is there any reason you're the hero now, after you've been the 98-pound weakling all these years?" Imagine my shock when he told me he'd been a victim of Cerebral Palsy as an infant, but that he'd been lucky not to require the leg braces and other emotional scars that went with them. I asked him how he got involved in karate and EMS; he said that he was tired of being the 98-pound weakling that everyone picked on, and thought that through being an EMT, he could help others. He was certainly helping me, now.

He asked if I could stand now; I tried, and found my legs worked. He said, "We need to get over to Robinson's office and let you tell your side of the story."

We walked over to the Principal's office and got there in time to see Gary being led away by the police in handcuffs. Mr. Robinson saw us and said, "Come in here, you two." We went into his office, and sat down. Mickey told him that he had examined me, and there was no damage other than some internal scrapes. "Good!" he said. "I'm still having him charged with Gross Sexual Assault, a felony. You two will probably have to testify at his trial." We assured him that would be no problem. He then told us that Gary would probably post bail this afternoon and be back in school tomorrow. "Watch your backs, whatever you do!" he told us. "Look, it's nearly lunch hour, so why don't you two just take an extra-long lunch period. I'll square it with your teacher."

Mickey

We left Mr. Robinson's office and headed for the cafeteria. Suddenly, Sherry started crying and bolted for the nearest exit. I caught up with her outside, where she was bent over, crying and puking her guts out. I held her while she got it out of her system. I got her over to a bench and sat her down; she promptly buried her head in my chest. God, this felt nice. Finally, she looked up at me and asked, "Why, Mickey? Why are you being so nice to me after what I did to you two years ago?"

I was silent for a while, formulating my answer. "Because I still love you, that's why. Sherry, I've loved you from the moment I met you 7 years ago, and never stopped. That's why I've never dated; nobody else ever measured up".

She said, "I've got to tell you what happened two years ago, but I'm scared." I asked her why she was scared. She said, "I'm scared that after I tell you you'll hate me." I told her I could never hate her, so to just tell me. She said, "Two years ago, while we were seeing each other, three of my best friends came up to me and told me that you were spreading rumors that you had gotten me naked, and that it wouldn't be too long until you nailed me. That's when I broke it off with you. It was three months later that I found out it was Gary who had gone to those three 'friends' and made up that story. He told them later he'd made up that story just to break us up. I've been carrying this guilt for two fucking years, too scared to tell you the truth. Then this morning, when we got stuck in this stupid fucking Program together, it all came snowballing back at me again. God, I'm so sorry, Mickey; I never intended to hurt you so badly."

She looked down at the ground and said, "If you want to walk away from me right now, I wouldn't blame you one bit. I'll make it through the week on my own." I reached down, pulled her chin up, and kissed her as best I could. I don't know what she felt, but it sure curled my toes. When we broke the kiss, she asked me, "How could you kiss me like that, after I've been puking my guts out all over the place? I told her because I loved her, and the fact that she'd been puking her guts out over me. She then laid an eyeball-popping, toe-curling, breath-taking kiss on me. Our tongues must have danced for an hour.

Sherry

God, what a kiss! You could have hung clothes hangers from my nipples after that! I got so wet that every time I moved my butt, I could hear the pussy juice squishing. And then he said he loved me! I asked him how he could kiss me like that, after I've been puking my guts out all over creation, and he said he loved me! What else could I do? I had to give him back the best kiss I could muster. Then I told him, "Mickey, I love you, too.

We then heard someone clearing his throat and looked up to see Mr. Robinson standing there. He said, "I assume you two are aware of the rules against PDA's". Mickey looked up at him and said, "That was no display of affection; that was an expression of true long- lost love." "Good", Mr. Robinson said. "Then I won't have to punish you two; however, you've kissed away your lunch period, and need to get to 4th period."

Monday Afternoon

Sherry

We walked toward our 4th period classes, hand-in-hand, and I just had to ask him, "How did you get so good at self-defense all of a sudden?" He told me he'd been taking karate classes, but to keep it quiet. I asked him how good he was, and he said he was good enough to take care of any problems we might encounter.

I told him I was so horny, I'd almost ask for relief; he told me to hold out until next period. 4th period was especially tough, separated from Mickey, but I made it. Everyone respected what I'd been through, and gave me space. My mind wasn't on studying, I can assure you. I couldn't wait to get back to Mickey after class.

Mickey

I knew Sherry was wound up tighter than an 8-day clock, but would be too sore for anyone to finger her to orgasm; besides, there was too great a risk of infection right now. So, I asked her to wait until our 5th period, American History. When we went in, I whispered to her to ask for relief, and to pick me. Miss Lily (her first name, but since she was African-American and from the South, this was the way she preferred it) grinned at us, and asked if either of us needed relief. We both indicated we did, and requested mutual relief. Sherry looked at me questioningly, and I told her to trust me. I took the proffered towel, folded it up, and knelt on it in front of Sherry. I had her slide her butt out to the very edge of the seat, and to close her eyes. I spread her legs, flattened my tongue, and swiped her from her perineum to her clitoris. "OH, SHIT!" she yelled; I told her to relax. I then licked up one outer labia, and back down the other. She was starting to shake by this time. My next pass was with a furrowed tongue, separating her inner labia and hitting her clit. She started to come up off the chair, but I told her to hold still. With my tongue still furrowed, I started drilling in and out of her pussy, while lightly rubbing her clit with my thumb. She started babbling incoherently, something about stars and the solar system, and then she screamed, AYEEEE!" She was screaming at the top of her voice, and flooded my mouth with her sweet nectar; she was stomping the floor the whole time. Sweat was pouring off her by the bucket. When she was done, I reached up and gave her a peck on the cheek. She said, "You're not getting off that easy buster", and turned my head for another one of those toe-curling kisses. If she keeps this up, I'm going to wear the soles out of my shoes before the end of the day.

Sherry

I was completely flummoxed. I'd just been licked to the first orgasm given by someone other than myself, and that wasn't all that many. I was like a Timex watch running

backwards; I just kept cumming, and cumming, and cumming.

I knew I had to return the favor, but what? I'd never given a hand-job, blow-job, or anything. So, I asked Mickey, "What can I do for you?" He said, "Let's just try a simple hand-job. I know you don't know how, so I'll do my best to guide you. Grip my cock behind the head, with the thumb on top. A little tighter on the grip. Now, just stroke up and down". I started fondling his balls with my other hand. He told me he was getting close, so I figured 'what the hell', leaned down, and took the head of his cock in my mouth and bobbed up and down. I kept jacking, and started humming, and I felt the presence of someone other than us. He yelled, "OH, FUCK!" and exploded in my mouth. I tried timing my swallowing with his spurting, and got a rhythm going. I couldn't believe it; my first hand-job, my first blow job, and I swallowed every last drop. I then saw that it was Miss Lily, who had pressed on his prostate, and she was grinning from ear to ear.

I looked up at his face, not knowing what to expect. His eyes were staring at me, and he was sweating in sheets. He said, "Damn, girl, you learn fast!" He then pulled me up into one of our now-patented toe-curlers. I asked him how he could kiss me like that after what we just did. He answered, "If it's good enough for you, it's good enough for me!"

Miss Lily regained control of the class, which had pretty much turned into a riot. Somehow, American History lost its significance after that orgasm, but I did my best to concentrate-until I looked over at Mickey, and he grinned and licked his lips. That's when I lost it and began laughing, hysterically. "Miss Greene", Miss Lily stated, "Most students find U.S. History a good place to catch a catnap. Care to share with the class what you find humorous?" "Uh, no Ma'am, I apologize for the disruption", I answered.

Mickey

After History, Sherry and I met in the hallway. "DAMN YOU!" she said, laughing. I couldn't help myself; I couldn't resist licking my lips. We headed for the band room, where Sherry and I were in a small swing band, and had a performance coming up Wednesday night. Sherry played oboe and was lead female vocalist. She had a solo, Glenn Miller's 'I Know Why'. I was conductor and lead clarinet.

"Oh, Shit", I proclaimed. "You do realize Wednesday night is a school function, don't you?" She thought for a moment and said, "You mean, we have to perform..." "In the buff", I reminded her. "Oh God, the whole town is going to see us", she said. "Well, if it's any consolation, half the band is going to be naked", I said.

We ran through a rehearsal, and then it was time to go home. At least we got to get dressed again. "How about coming over to the house with me and killing our homework?" I asked her. "Will your mother be home?" she asked. "My folks have this thing about being chaperoned". "Yeah, she'll be there; maybe she'll even let you stay for Crock-Pot night". She asked, "What's Crock Pot night?" I told her, "One night a week, she does a killer pork roast in the Crock Pot." "Sounds good; I'd be on my own tonight, otherwise", she said.

We got to my house, walked in, and Mom saw Sherry and grinned. "Why, Sherry Greene, I haven't seen you in years. Mickey, she is staying for supper, isn't she?" I told her, "I'd hoped you wouldn't mind". I wanted to go the can, and to change clothes. While I was gone, Sherry filled her in on the day's events, and what I'd done to protect her. "My, my, you are the chivalrous one, now aren't you?"

We ate dinner, did our homework, and Sherry said she needed to get home. I took her home, walked her to the door, and was rewarded with another toe-curler. I told her I'd pick her up in the morning, and that I loved her. She kissed my nose and told me she loved me, too, and went inside. The whole way home, I replayed the entire day, and couldn't believe how convoluted it had been.

When I got home, Mom hugged me and told me how glad she was that Sherry and I were back together. "So, when are you going to do it?" she asked. "Do what?" I asked. "Silly, when are you going to make love to her?" she asked. "WHAT?" I asked. "Mickey, you two are parading around naked together in school all day; so don't even try to convince me the thought hasn't crossed your mind", she said. "From what she told me, you have a very talented tongue". "MOM! I do NOT want to be having this conversation with you!" I said, rather emphatically. "Besides, we are both virgins, and neither of us has been that close to a naked person of the opposite sex until today".

"Mickey", she said, "Since your dad died, I've brought you up in a very sexually- repressed manner. That's why I felt the Program would do what I couldn't do-bring you out of your shell. From what Sherry told me about today, I couldn't be more proud of the way you've conducted yourself. Now I'm pretty sure it's going to happen sooner than later-probably this week if I don't miss my guess. That girl is head-over-heels in love with you, and, from the looks of things, the feeling is mutual. If and when it happens, I would prefer it happen in pleasant surroundings and not in the back seat of some car on some road. Now, I'm going to be out of town from Thursday morning until Sunday night. All I ask is that you make sure she's protected, and that her parents agree."

I kissed her forehead and said, "Let's just play it by ear and see where this thing goes. By the way, you do realize that the performance Wednesday night is a school function, and thus, she and I have to perform in the buff". "Oh, shit" was all she said.

"Goodnight, Mom", I told her.

Sherry

God, the conversation with Mrs. Sherwood was intense; I started babbling about everything that had happened today, leaving nothing out. She just sat and listened, letting me vent. When I finished, she asked, "Are you in love with my son?" I answered that I was, how I was so sorry for hurting him two years ago, and intended to make it up to him. When she asked how far I was willing to go to make it up to him, I said that I was willing to go as far as he wanted to take me. "We're both inexperienced virgins, and there is nobody I would rather take that journey with", I told her. "Mickey has led a rather sheltered life, thanks to me", she said, "And I don't want to see him hurt". "Nor do I", I answered. "I love him too much to screw this up".

When he took me home, we kissed at the door. God, the juices were flowing down both legs. I went in the house, jilled myself, took a shower, and went to bed. That's when I heard the soft knock on the door.

"Sherry, you awake?". It was my 16-year-old sister, Joanie; I didn't realize she was home. "Come on in", I told her. "I ... um ... heard you moaning, earlier, and didn't want to interrupt. So tell me about it; how did your first day in the Program go?" she asked. I told her everything except about the tongue-job and blowjob.

Just then, our parents came in, and Joanie announced, "Guess what? Sherry got stuck in the Program, and she's in love with her partner." Mom and Dad figured I could talk more freely with Mom, so she came in my room, and booted Joanie out, closing the door behind her. "OK, talk", she said. So, I told her everything, leaving nothing out. "So, is he pressuring you to do it?" she asked. "MOTHER!" I said, embarrassed as hell. "We just re-connected this morning!" "Besides", I snickered, "He wouldn't have to pressure me!" "Just promise me this", she said, "Make sure you're protected". I promised I'd get the shot, just in case. She sniffled a little. "I guess my baby is growing up", she said.

She kissed me, shuffled out of the room, and closed the door. Something told me Dad was going to get lucky tonight!

I tossed and turned as I kept re-running today's events in my dreams, and just couldn't figure how, or why, it was happening to me.

PART TWO

Tuesday Morning

Mickey

As promised, I drove over to Sherry's house to pick her up. I was wearing a T-shirt and a pair of shorts; not much sense in getting dressed up just to undress again. When I got to her house, I knocked on the door, and her mother answered the door. "Mickey Sherwood! Come in! It's good to see you again. Sherry told me everything that happened yesterday, and I just wanted to thank you for taking such good care of her." she said. I entered the house, and Sherry was just coming out into the living room. She was similarly dressed.

"Morning Sweetheart", I said, giving her a slightly-more-than-chaste kiss. "Hey yourself", she answered, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"You know", I said. "I just remembered Prom is Saturday night. Being the class nerd, I don't usually attend such things. I suppose you've had a date lined up for months, haven't you?" I asked. She got a glum look on her face, and nearly started crying. "I was supposed to go with Bill Watson, but he called last night and backed out with some lame excuse. When I pressured him for the real reason, he said he wasn't going with some naked chick parading her bare ass around like some slut."

"Well, would you consider going with a guy who is also parading his bare ass around?" I asked her. She threw her arms around my neck, kissed me, and said, "There's nobody I'd rather parade my bare ass around with."

We got in the car and headed for school. I told her about the discussion with my mother last night. I even told her about Mom's offer of the house for the weekend. "Jeez", Sherry said. "My mom basically asked the same thing. She asked if you were pressuring me for sex, and I told her you wouldn't have to pressure me." I instantly got hard, and she noticed. "Poor boy," she said. "We can't have you walking around like this!" With that said, she unzipped my shorts, fished out my dick, and sucked me to a mind-blowing orgasm. "There", she said, smacking her lips. "That should hold you for a little while".

"Girl", I said. "You never cease to amaze me!"

Sherry

We got to school, and had to face the vultures. They were disappointed that we each only had two articles of removable clothing, so they sulked off pretty quickly.

As yesterday, first period went pretty smoothly, except for a few reasonable requests, groping, and photos. It was just about the same as yesterday, between first and second periods, that the shit hit the fan. We were walking along, hand-in hand, when Gary jumped out of the crowd in front of us. Mickey didn't have time to react before Gary grabbed his dick, already hard from the usual groping, pulled as hard as he could, and planted his knee right in Mickey's balls as hard as he could, lifting Mickey off the floor. Mickey screamed, and hit the floor with a resounding thud. "There", Gary spat at me. "You wouldn't fuck me, so now you won't fuck him!" Mickey managed to swing his foot around, connecting with the side of Gary's knee, and his knee snapped like a dry twig. He also screamed, and hit the floor. "You chicken-shit bastard!" I screamed at Gary. Mickey tried to crawl away, and brace himself on a windowsill; however, he passed out from the pain. I yelled for someone to call an ambulance, and to get Mr. Robinson.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.