What They Both Wanted - Cover

What They Both Wanted

Copyright© 2009 by Jess Malarkey

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of, Kelly Layton, a sexuall liberated small-town girl back home from college and looking for love in all the family places, beginning with a weekend of brotherly love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex  

Too horny to sleep and too frustrated to watch TV or read, Kelly tossed in bed, unable to stop thinking about the irony of her situation. With both her brother Jason and their cousin Sissy now available as lovers, Kelly had thought the rest of her temporary exile back home in the sticks of Moss Point would be endurable. Then damn if those two didn't fall for each other.

That would be okay, except for the past couple of weeks they'd only had time for each other. She could scream.

Well, she'd seduced Jason before. If it came to that, she'd try to do it again, maybe tonight when he got in from yet another date with Sissy. Except he really had been seeing her all the time. And while Sissy HAD been a virgin, unlike before, odds were he was now getting all the action he could handle. To further complicate things, Kelly liked the idea of them hooking up and didn't want to risk ruining their relationship.

Shit, shit, shit.

The sound of someone shutting and locking the backdoor interrupted her thoughts. It had to be Jason, but why had he come home so early? She recognized his familiar footsteps approaching, then heard the bathroom door close. Should she try to seduce him or not? Damn, but she couldn't decide. This could be her best chance for weeks, or forever. Either do it now, she told herself, or risk going nuts from being so horny. Okay, she'd give it a try, just not real hard. If it happened, it happened.

She yanked off the well-worn gray sweatshirt she swiped two years ago from Jason and now preferred to more conventional nightwear, fluffed her hair, and then touched up her eyes. Being a redhead meant she always needed help in that department.

The bathroom door opened, accompanied by the sound of the commode flushing. With her room located down at the end of hall, Jason wouldn't pass by its open door, not unless she called.

"Jason, aren't you home early?"

As she'd expected, hoped, he soon appeared in her doorway. The sight of her sitting nude on the bed, a sheet draped haphazardly over her crossed-legs, while she appeared to look at something on his old sweatshirt, produced one of his patented sexy grins.

"Well, if I'd known you were dressing down for the evening, I might have come home even sooner. But, yes, I am home early, and I need to talk to you about that."

God, she loved that smile and the way he could flirt. But the rest of his answer surprised her. "Sure thing. Come on in and have a seat."

To her surprise, he took off his shirt while walking over and handed it to her. "If you don't mind, please put this on. It's gonna be hard enough to talk about this stuff, about Sissy and me. Seeing your ta-ta's out on display like that would be a real distraction."

With a laugh, she slipped on the shirt. "You must be easily distracted then if my tinny-tiny ta-ta's can do the trick."

After a token struggle, she left it unbuttoned. As Jason made a place for himself at the other end of her bed, Kelly shifted into a more attentive pose. "Now, what's on your mind? You said something about you and Sissy. Is everything okay between you two?"

Jason glanced down at the floor, up towards the ceiling, then out the door into the empty hall, and finally back to the floor. Kelly knew to wait. "The thing is," he said, "I love Sissy, like, really, really love her—would marry her today if we were out of school. And she loves me the same way. That's how it's been since the first time we went out. You remember, that "trial date" you talked us into so the prom wouldn't be out first time together."

Kelly nodded. Me and my big ideas, she thought. But it sure worked.

"We've told each other everything, at least I have. I even started telling her about us. But she stopped me, said she already knew, had even seen us once, and that she didn't care. Then she told me about what you two have done. It sort of freaked me at first until she told me why she'd never dated, about what some guy, she wouldn't say who, made her do."

"I'm glad she didn't tell you his name. You'd probably grab a gun and rush out to kill him."

"Damn, straight."

"And with your luck, you'd wind up in jail for a long, long time. I'm no expert on the subject, but something tells me that's no way to start a marriage."

Kelly moved closer to Jason and took his hand in hers. "I've got a hunch I know what's coming next, but go on, tell me."

"In a way, it's like we're already married. We can't keep our hands off each other and want to make love. The problem is she can't, just flat-out can't. That's not all. I've gone down on her a bunch. We both love it. She claims I'm almost as good as you," a fleeting smile crossed Jason's face. "But when she tries to do me, she flashes back on what that guy did and starts gagging and then crying."

Kelly and Jason were now sitting side-by-side. She had her arm wrapped around his waist, holding him close, sharing the pain, giving what support she could. "We really tried tonight," said Jason, his voice low and husky. "You know, a little wine, a lot of kissing and stuff. I went down on her until she'd come a couple times and said she wanted me."

Jason shook his head. "The moment I moved up toward her, she went stiff, started acting scared, and then just went to pieces, big time. The whole thing really got to her. Me, too, of course. We'd both been sure tonight would be the night. So anyway, she made me take her home. The last thing she said was to talk about this with you."

For the next hour, that's what they did. A plan began coming together in Kelly's mind. She knew Sissy needed professional help, but that getting it would be next to impossible while she still lived in Moss Point. Once in college there'd be people she could turn to. The problem was how to help her, and Jason, deal with the situation until then.

While no psychologist, Kelly thought she might have a solution. "I've got an idea. It may not work, but I think it's worth a try. The three of us need to talk it over, then you and Sissy decide."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.