Show Business - Cover

Show Business

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: When my sister discovered my body did this neat trick, she wanted to sell tickets. I only wanted to keep doing it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   First   Masturbation   .

I groaned.

I was having sex in my bedroom. This afternoon it was with Evangeline again. I had sex with many of the girls I knew from school and also with girls that were friends of my sister.

I moaned out her name. "Evan..."

That was when Hilary walked in.

"What are you doing?" I angrily said while trying to hurriedly cover my cock with the sheet.

My 13-year old seventh grade sister stood in the doorway with her mouth open.

"What do you want?" I shouted. She knew the house rules. Knock first and wait for permission to enter. I glared at her. I was two years older and in high school now as a freshman, so I thought I could bully her. It never worked before but I always tried. It was instinct.

"Were you jerking, Henry?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said sighing. There was no denying it. "I was jerking off."

"Why do they call it that?"

"Because a guy kind of jerks his cocks but it's more like stroking."

"Why not call it stroking then?"

"It goes by multiple names. Stroking off, jerking off, jacking off."

"What does the 'off' mean?"

"Don't you have something else to do?" I knew I had better things to do than give my sister a sex lesson.

"Just curious," Hilary said.

"Off is when I orgasm. Girls do it too. It's called 'getting off'."

"So it's when you shoot your stuff?"

"Yes, my jizz."

"Okay."

"So what do you want?" I was eager to get rid of her. It still might be possible to recover Evangeline's image in my mind and finish.

"Are you gay?" she asked out of the blue.

"What?" I yelled.

"You said 'Evan' as I came in."

"Evan?" I said confused. "Oh! No, it's Evangeline."

"Evangeline? You like her?" she practically shouted.

Evangeline was one of Hilary's best friends. I certainly didn't want my sister to know I fantasized about her friend but it was out now.

"Yes."

"Wow!" she said.

We transitioned from an uncomfortable conversation into an uncomfortable silence.

Hilary eventually said, "Can I see you jerk?"

"Jerk off?" I questioned. Did she say what I thought she said?

"Just curious," she said. "Please Henry?"

I was surprised.

I was surprised that I was considering it.

She was my sister and all that but there'd be no harm in watching. It was even exciting to think about a girl seeing me jack off. Since she was my sister and all that, I often forgot she was even a girl. She had as good a body as Evangeline and the other 13-year old girls Hilary hung out with. They all had growing breasts and were forming feminine figures.

"Close the door," I said.

She smiled happily. I uncovered my cock.

"I guess you can sit on the end of the bed," I instructed.

Hilary sat cross-legged. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine Evangeline on my cock.

"Yes," I softly moaned as I stroked.

"The top is getting all wet."

"Shhhhh!" I responded. I needed focus. "You can talk after."

"Okay."

"Shhh!"

I continued on.

"Ohhhh!" I groaned.

As I became closer, I groaned out more. Hilary didn't say a word though I could hear her breathing now, but it wasn't a distraction. I pretended my sister's breathing was Evangeline's responding to my fucking of her.

"Yes! Yes!" I frantically said while frantically stroking my cock. I began to cum.

"Wow!" Hilary reacted. "That is amazing!"

I looked down my body. All my jizz was on me or the bath towel I was lying on. I was smart and prepared. I didn't want to have to explain the cum stains on my sheets to my mom and I used the same old towel all the time. The towel was crusty and smelled like semen but I kept it hidden where my mom couldn't find it.

"That was the most incredible thing I've ever seen!" she said. I was surprised how excited she was.

"It feels even better," I smirked.

"That is so cool!" she said.

She spoke superlatives for a couple of minutes. It made me feel very good.


I was having a session with Evangeline for the second afternoon in a row.

"Hi, Henry!" my sister said, bursting into my room.

"Hilary!" I exclaimed while releasing my erection. I knew she came in intending to catch me jacking off again. "I'm going to tell mom that you refuse to knock on my door."

"Go ahead. I'm going to tell mom you're a jerk off or you're jerking..."

"Jacking off," I said exasperated.

"Whatever you call it," she said. "I thought you liked me watching you jerk."

"Jack," I corrected again.

"Whatever! You like to do it and I like to watch so I knew my friends would like to watch it too, so I charged them to watch you jerk. It's only two girls today, but I know it will grow to more girls and then we'll be making lots of money."

"You what?" I said confused.

"Girls are going to sit and watch you do your jerk thing. When you shoot your goo then the show is over. Since I am acting as a pubic relations agent..."

"Do you mean public relations?"

"Whatever! So as the show's agent I should get fifty percent of what we make and you get the other half as the performer."

"Uh..."

"I'll be right back!" Hilary dashed out.

I gripped my cock. I had only partially lost my erection but the spirit of Evangeline was gone with the knowledge that my sister would return momentarily.

Hilary returned with three of the folding chairs my parents kept in a closet for when they hosted a party. She set them up at the end of the bed.

She said, "I was thinking that maybe we can have tiered pricing when there are more girls. The front row could cost more."

"Are you saying girls are going to pay to watch me jerking ... jack off?" She had me saying it wrong!

"Uh-huh!" she said nodding enthusiastically. "It's so exciting when it goes off. It's like a volcano."

"I like to think of it as a geyser."

"What's that? Oh, never mind! We don't want to keep our customers waiting!"

Hilary scurried out again.

I guess I heard her but I didn't believe her or refused to understand because I was shocked when Hilary returned with two girls. It was her two best friends. One was Kayla and the other was Evangeline!

"Have a seat," Hilary said, politely escorting her friends to the chairs. "Welcome to the premiere!"

The two 13-year old girls took their designated seats. Hilary sat in the middle one.

My breathing deepened as I stared at the two girls I fantasized about the most. The girls' faces lit up and I realized it was because my cock involuntarily throbbed. It was also when I remembered I was lying naked in front of them.

"Go ahead, Henry," Hilary encouraged. 'They want to see what I told them about."

She told them?

"Is there a problem?" my sister asked.

"Please," Evangeline said.

I closed my eyes to block out the distractions. Evangeline and Kayla were so pretty but I couldn't watch them watching me. Another problem was I couldn't fantasize about Evangeline while she was in the room because I would likely inadvertently call out her name.

A mental rolodex of girls flashed in my mind until I settled on one. I slowly stroked my cock to the thought of Angela. It was okay at first but when I felt more stimulated my mental image would shift to Evangeline. I had to slow down so I could return to Angela.

"It's wet now," I heard Kayla whisper.

"Mmmm," I groaned.

"He's getting closer," Hilary informed.

"Shhh!" I said.

"It's getting bigger," Evangeline said.

"Uh-huh," Hilary said. "Soon."

"Shhh!" I tried again.

"Why do we need to be quiet?" Kayla said.

"I don't know," said Hilary. "I always hear that sex is noisy."

It was hopeless. They were girls. They couldn't be quiet.

"Yes..." I hissed.

"So is he pretending to be doing a girl?" Kayla asked.

"There's a question and answer time right after the show," Hilary said which was news to me.

I groaned louder and the girls finally shut up except for my sister.

"I'm so excited!" Hilary said.

I envisioned Angela on top of my cock, but then it changed to Evangeline. I was getting close to cumming as I struggled to stay focused on Angela.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I groaned. I was imminent. "Yes! Angeline!"

My geyser erupted.

"Look at it!" Hilary triumphantly said.

"Wow!" said Kayla. "Does it always go off like that?"

"Isn't that like one of the coolest things ever?"

I dared to open my eyes. I got immediate eye contact with Kayla and received a big smile.

"That's was neat," she said.

"Thanks," I awkwardly replied.

Hilary said to Evangeline, "You haven't said anything. What did you think?"

"Why did he say my name?" Evangeline said.

Hilary looked at me.

"I didn't!" I immediately said.

"Yes, you did," said Kayla.

"No, I was thinking about a girl named Angela."

"Isn't that Erica's big sister?" Hilary said.

"Uh-huh," said Kayla. "He didn't say Angela. I heard Angeline. I assumed it was Evangeline."

"It wasn't," I insisted. Why did I pick a girl with a similar name? Stupid!

"It doesn't matter who he said," said Hilary. "Henry likes you, Evangeline. He was thinking about you yesterday when he did it."

I wished I could sink into my mattress and disappear.

"Is it true?" asked Kayla. "Do you like Evangeline?"

"I like lots of girls," I said, trying to diminish the impact.

"Do you think about me sometimes?"

I guess my bugged out eyes were an answer.

"He does," confirmed Hilary.

"Is his cock getting hard again?" Kayla asked.

I wasn't hard, but the conversation for some strange reason caused blood to flow back into my cock and straighten it.

"The show's over," said Hilary, standing up and encouraging the others to leave.

"What about questions and answers?" asked Kayla.

"Do you have any?"

"I want him to tell the truth if he was thinking about Evangeline."

"Well?" said Hilary.

"Sometimes," I said with my voice cracking.

"And what about Kayla?"

"Sometimes."

Kayla asked, "And your sister?"

"No!" I said vehemently.

"That's gross," Hilary said.

"Some guys like their sister," Kayla said.

"Let's go," said Hilary.

"Can we touch it?" Evangeline asked.

"Um..." I mumbled.

"You can only watch the show at the moment," Hilary hastily said. "We hope to have an interactive show soon."

"It's okay," I said. I rather liked the idea of Evangeline touching it. My cock was growing just from the thought of it.

"No," Hilary said, putting her hands up like a stop sign. "Not yet. We have to discuss it first."

Hilary actively ushered the two patrons out of my bedroom so I didn't have a chance to contradict.

My sister returned ten minutes later. Since my cock was hard again, I was stroking it.

"How many times can you get hard?" she asked, eyeing it. "I heard guys have to wait."

"I can usually cum two or three times before I have to wait a long time," I said.

"Oh, that's good. We could have multiple shows if we have lot of girls."

"About that..."

"Evangeline and Kayla liked it a lot," she interrupted. "Evangeline was a little freaked to know you were thinking of fucking her but she also said that she's kind of excited, you know, that you like her since you're an older boy, you know. They both think you're cute and they really like your cock."

I forgot what I was going to say. Of course, I only had the chance to say something when Hilary paused to take a breath.

"So here's a dollar," she said, handing me a bill. "I only charged them a dollar each. Do you think that's too low? I was wondering but after we left they told me how much they wanted to touch it to know what it feels like. I'm curious too but there's no way I'm touching your dick, so I was thinking that maybe we will stay with a dollar to watch you jerk but three dollars to touch it."

"Three?"

"Do you think four? I was kind of thinking four but we should build up customers before we raise the prices so three. Two is too low."

I was just about to say two. I wanted it easy for the girls to touch my cock.

Hilary eyed my cock. "Are you going to cum again? Can I stay and watch?"

"Sure," I said.

"Are you going to think about Evangeline again?"

"Kayla," I said. I could fantasize about her just as easily.

"Oh, to make it fair."

"Right," I chose to say. It had nothing to do with fairness. It had to do with thinking about pretty girls to bring me off.


There were no girls for the show the next day and Hilary was bummed about that. I still gave Hilary a show and didn't suppress my verbal moans for Kayla, this afternoon's fantasy girl.

The next day, Evangeline and Kayla were back along with four other friends from their school. Hilary gave the first two girls a half price discount because each invited two other paying customers.

It was a little different in front of a crowd of six plus Hilary, but when it came right down to it jacking off was jacking off. A couple of the girls, all Hilary's age, were very pretty and would be fantasy fodder for future masturbation. Since my fantasies about Evangeline, and Kayla too, were known, I used Evangeline as my mental image and moaned out her name as stimulation dictated and I liked the buzz it created from the four new girls.

"I'm still trying to figure out the business model," Hilary explained later.

"They can watch for free," I said. "I like it." I definitely liked having the girls watch me jack off now.

"Don't be ridiculous!" she replied. "The girls will pay for it. They love it. Evangeline and Kayla just had homework yesterday, so they couldn't come over."

"What about money?" I asked. "I don't want them to run out." I didn't want anything preventing a girl from watching if she wanted to see me jack off, so free was better.

"Most of us are getting about fifteen or twenty dollars a month in allowance, so if all they are doing is watching then that's plenty of money but if they want to touch you then I need to refigure out how much to charge. It will depend on the number of customers"

"Or if they want to do more," I said.

"Do more? Like what?"

"What if a girl wants to jack me off? The other girls can still watch."

"Ooooh! Okay. That should be much more."

"If a girl doesn't have any money, I don't want to make it hard on her."

"I'm the agent," Hilary said annoyed. "I'll handle the money. They are my friends so they have to come through me to get to you."

I liked how my sister brought girls to me, but now I wondered if that was such a good thing.

"We could have hardship scholarships for girls with no money."

Hilary shook her head and said, "I can tell that you like having girls watch but if you think I'm going to let them watch you for free then you're going to go back to jerking all by yourself again. All girls come through me. Got it?"

"You won't have a show without me."

"And you won't have an audience without me."

"Alright," I gave in. "So how much to touch my cock and how much to stroke it?" If I couldn't make it free, I would try to make it cheap.

"I have to think about it."


The weekend put a forced pause to the show.

Monday afternoon when I came back from school, a girl I met last week at my show was hanging around on the sidewalk in front of my house. Her name was Diana.

"Hi," she greeted.

"Hi," I responded wittily.

"Are you going to do the show again today?"

"Yes. I was doing it everyday even before girls were watching me do it. Are you going to watch again?"

"I can't," she lamented.

"Oh, you have to do something."

"No," she said shaking her head. "I don't have any money."

"It's only a dollar."

Diana shrugged.

"It's okay," I said. "You can come in and watch."

"Really?" she said excitedly.

"Really."

"Thank you!" She then became more somber. "But Hilary said if we don't pay then we can't watch. She could ban me from the show even if I have money later."

I knew Diana was right. My sister was just the type of person to ban a girl because she got in for free.

I thought a second then my face developed a big exaggerated smile. Diana would "pay" me directly.

"There are other ways to pay than money," I said.

"Like what?" she said confused but definitely interested.

"You can pay me with something I like. Hilary likes money but I like girls."

"You want me to clean your room?" she said further baffled.

I laughed. "No. You can watch but only if you take your shirt and bra off."

"Right here?"

"No," I said shaking my head. "In my room, of course. You pay me by letting me look at your tits."

"Oh, I understand I think."

"It's something I like ... a lot."

"So it's kind of like money to you."

"Right!" I said. I realized I'd say just about anything right now to see Diana's tits.

"Okay," she agreed.

I was incredibly happy from the thought of seeing her tits. My cock rose.

"You should come in and do it before my sister comes home or she'll probably try to stop you."

In my room, I sat on the side of my bed with a big smile. Diana was standing before me and doing this little dance as she lifted her shirt. She liked that I was watching her. My smile broadened when she dropped her top to the floor. I leaned forward when she began to undo her bra. She dropped her bra on top of her shirt.

"Wow!" I said, amazed.

Diana smiled. She liked the compliment.

I had seen photos of tits and seen tits jiggling in porn videos. I had even accidentally seen Hilary's tits for several seconds when I entered the bathroom because the locked door happened to not latch so it swung right open. I didn't know Hilary was in there. None of that compared to seeing real live tits only a few feet in front of my face.

"They are beautiful," I said.

"They're kind of small."

She touched each tit which made my cock jump in my pants. I would need to free it from its confines soon.

"They are perfect," I said in quiet awe.

We were silent for a few moments. All I did was stare and admire her tits. I could tell she liked the reaction it had on me. I had the inkling to reach out and touch them when Hilary entered.

"Are you ready?" she said then she saw Diana. "What the-?"

"She's already paid," I interrupted.

"You're supposed to pay me," Hilary said to Diana.

"She's paying a different way by letting me see her tits," I explained.

Hilary's face shriveled up. "Henry, this isn't a good idea. How... ?"

"It's a great idea," I said. "If a girl doesn't have the money then she should be able to pay another way."

"We can't make money that way."

"This is not about the money to me."

"Don't be stupid, Henry. We can make a lot of money."

"I'm the show," I said. "Without me there is no money."

"We talked about this yesterday. I thought you agreed with me."

"I changed my mind. I think you should see this."

"See what?" Hilary asked.

I hadn't seen it myself yet, but I knew. I could feel it!

I stripped and lastly took off my briefs.

"It's even bigger!" Hilary said.

I knew it! My cock felt harder and bigger than before.

"It's because I'm looking at Diana's tits," I explained.

"Oh! That's good then. This will change how we do business. I'll have to refigure it out tonight. Are you ready for the girls?"

"Yes," I said, lying down on the bed. I instructed Diana to move a chair from the end of the bed to the side. She deserved a prime viewing location and I also would be able to easily look over at her wonderful tits. I told her, "I'm going to think about doing it with you today."

"Thanks!" she said pleased.

It was the best show yet! My jizz blasted halfway to the ceiling.

"Thanks, Diana," I said afterward in front of all the girls. "That was all because of you."

She smiled sweetly.


Hilary came into my room that evening with a draft pay plan. I had thought about it myself and I knew I was about to mess her plan up. I couldn't help it. I wasn't motivated by money. I was motivated by nakedness. I still had to keep Hilary financially satisfied and I couldn't bring new girls in like she could. I wanted new business and repeat business. I also wanted the frequent customers to get special privileges. Crap! I was thinking like my sister!

I let my sister make her simple case then I complicated it. All she wanted to do was raise the price to two dollars but give a dollar discount to any girl who would watch topless.

"You have to think about the evolution of the show," I said. "The show has to change and get bigger."

"What do you mean?"

"Girls are going to want to touch my cock."

"I know that," she said, nodding her head in agreement.

"And I want girls to touch my cock," I said. "It will make me happy and if I'm happy then I give a good show."

"Sure, I understand."

"And I want to see girls completely naked. Girls get to see me naked so I should get to see them naked. Girls should get an extra discount for letting me see their pussy."

"Yes, yes," she said. " I have to rethink this. What else?" I could hear in her voice the realization of how much she missed.

"I want to touch girls. If a girl will let me touch her tits or touch her pussy then she should get a better rate. I don't know. Five shows free?"

"I didn't think about selling tickets for multiple shows. So what else?"

"I might want to kiss a girl's tits or her pussy and a girl might want to try sucking on my cock."

"Suck on it?" she said surprised.

"Guys love it," I said. I hadn't experienced it but I knew I'd love it.

"I don't know if a girl will want to do that."

"Put it on your price chart. If no one will pay for it, put it down for free. The more things that are free, the better."

Hilary laughed as if she didn't think I was serious. I'd have all the show products free if it was my decision alone, but Hilary needed to make her money.


Diana got the topless discount again the next day. I had appeased my sister by saying that I had the right to give any girl a discount but I wouldn't do it too often. Generally the girls would have to pay. Hilary still wasn't too happy to see her.

"So are the girls ready for a show?" I happily asked my sister.

"We're going to do a pre-show today."

"A pre-show?"

"Yes, I'm going to bring some girls in who paid extra and they get to touch your cock before the show starts."

"You what?" I shouted.

"Isn't that okay? I thought you wanted that?"

"Yes! Yes! It's okay," I said excitedly. "Bring them on in!"

"You sure? You..."

"I was just surprised. Thanks, Hilary! You are doing a great public relations job."

Hilary smiled broadly. It was the right thing to say to her.

"Maybe you can touch it another time," I told Diana when Hilary left to retrieve the pre-show girls.

"Really?"

"Why not?"

"Cool! Thank you!"

I was very pleased to see that Evangeline and Kayla were among the four girls who paid extra. I later found out it was a dollar extra to touch my cock. Hilary tried to go three dollars for touching my cock and seeing the show, but girls wouldn't go for it. I was glad my sister compromised and dropped the price a dollar. I was thinking that if I gave her a bigger share of the gate, she'd be happy with more money and I could get more girls attending free in return. I'd have to figure out where the balance was in that idea, but first things first.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.