Elemental Encounters - Cover

Elemental Encounters

Copyright© 2009 by Crunchy

Chapter 3

Steetch looked down from the top of the wall and marveled again at how easy it had been to get there. He had hardly had to think of what he was doing, in fact, it was easier to not think about it, but to just decide what he wanted to do, as in reach the top of the wall. He jumped down and out, catching a branch and swinging in an arc, letting go when his momentum was neutralized, and dropping lightly into a crouch on the bedewed lawn.

He remembered with a wry and happy grin how he has spend hours last night, playing out fight sequences from Mortal Kombat IV, with and without various weapons. Of course he couldn't manage the special attacks, heh. That would be cool though, to have the ability to call lightning, or materialize a huge boulder ten feet over an opponent's head.

He didn't need that though when he could already do such awesome manuvers, so quickly.

He wandered up to the pool deck, and found Freaky swimming in his pool, as usual for this time of day. He sat at the patio table and helped himself to the orange juice that was in the pitcher, pouring it into a clean glass, and waiting for Freaky to finish.

Something seemed a little off about the way Freaky was swiming, he seemed to be skim- -ming through the water, and he was swimming faster that he had ever seen him swim before. Faster than it seemed it was even possible. Steetch settled back, relaxing. This was going to be a good one, as usual with Freaky.Consuela brought out breakfast for three, and as if summoned, Hardcase wandered up onto the patio. Freaky had gotten out of the pool, and was walking over to the table. He wasn't even wet! He had slipped on a robe, but his hair was dry, and so was his swimsuit! Steetch made an effort to keep his cool, and let Freaky explain in his own time. Hardcase thanked Consuela for breakfast, and dug in, not having noticed anything strange, having not seen Freaky in the pool.

Steetch began to eat his own breakfast, and for a little while there was no conversation as each of the three friends concentrated on doing justice to the marvelous meal which Consuela had lovingly prepared for them, Huevos Rancheros and fresh tortillas.Freaky also had a strong black coffee, while the other two stayed with the 'Jugo de Naranja', also fresh squeezed. The side of refried black beans just iced the cake, so to speak.

"So, you go first, Steetch. Mine is so amazing that we should let you bask in the glory for a little while at least." began Freaky.

From what little he had already seen, Steetch had no arguments there.

"Well, the short explanation is that my prowess with Video Games has transfered to Real Life" Steetch explained succintly. "Watch what I can do!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.