Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things) - Cover

Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things)

Copyright© 2009 by Dreaming Bear

Chapter 99: 'Consort.'

At a gesture from Ena, Ryoko glanced to her left as yet another scene began its revelation.

"I awoke,..." Ena explained quietly. "How much later I do not know, to find Azusa tending me."

Ryoko raised an eyebrow at the vision revealed.

The younger version of Ena now lay naked, starkly sprawled on a raised platform in some darkened chamber. The effect of her nudity heightened by a single source of overhead illumination and the ebony material upon which she lay.

Rendering sight of the Prince leaning over her, running his hands over the smooth azure skin of her stomach all the more erotic.

"Spicy." Ryoko mused quietly, noting the intensity and concern written in Azusa's eyes.

The more than passing resemblance of the young man evoking desire in her as well. How she wished that it was her and Tenchi!

"After a moment of realizing that I in fact still lived." Ena continued, choosing not to fade to a mere 'voice over' this time.

"I remember thinking ... that I could have died right then! Contently! Even now I believe I've never known such happiness or fulfillment as I felt in that moment at the simple touch of his hands."

She paused at this point with a definitive sigh, absorbed in the images unfolding as well.

"As I lay there, watching him. Unable to find the power even to speak for a time. I felt, somehow almost instinctively. Knowing in some fashion that the warm tingling evoked by those gentle hands was his energies healing me! Bringing me back from the edge of the afterworld."

"Why did you do that?" Ryoko heard Azusa's voice suddenly speak as he was concluding his ministration.

It was a much younger version of the rich baritone She had heard at the Masaki homestead a few years ago. Though each syllable of his question still rang with obvious authority. A young man in full command, demanding he be instantly obeyed!

"A fair question," Ena again directly narrated.

"And, one that I myself had given much thought towards in the days since I first had' the vision' which lead me there.

I confess however until that very moment had not been able to crystallize an answer."

"I love you!" Young Ena suddenly gasped. A sentiment echoed instantly from Azusa's immediate right.

"OK! That does it!" Ryoko suddenly snapped, pointing expectantly to the obviously agog presence of Masaki standing red faced in attendance a few feet away from the proceedings.

"What the hell is she doing there?" Ryoko demanded.

"Masaki?" The older version of Ena mused, mildly. "She ... has always been by his side."

Ryoko glanced back and forth between the various characters and her personal guide on this little tour. All this flip-flopping was giving her a headache!

"As I understand." Ena continued with a causal shrug. "They even played together as children."

"Old chums huh?" Ryoko smirked knowingly, looking at the deep blush the future mother of Ayeka was wearing.

"Looks to be a bit more than that from the way she's a ogling!" She glanced back the older Ena's direction.

"I'm surprised she didn't knock his block off feeling you up in front of her like that!"

She stopped cold noting the slightly reproachful look she was receiving.

"You know ... them being betrothed and all." Ryoko added cautiously.

Then watched as the look Ena was wearing grew subtly vacant.

"Uh... ?" Ryoko ventured.

"My dear..." Ena smiled paternally. "Masaki and Azusa were never 'betrothed.'"

"W-What do you mean?" Ryoko winced, wondering if she had stepped on some point of etiquette.

"Not all Jurians have arranged marriages." Ena continued patiently.

"Though, I believe I understand the source of your confusion."

"But ... but I assumed you know..." Ryoko stammered.

"Since she's Ayeka and Sasami's mom and all that..." Ryoko trailed off not at all certain of what the hell she was even saying. Not to mention of the quiet smirk it was evoking on Ena.

"You thought that only because of Yosho and Ayeka's previous situation..." Ena offered carefully, pausing then as her smile perceptibly warmed.

"Though ... I sense there may be another question you may wish to ask?"

Ryoko mildly started, taking on the look of someone who was completely cornered.

She spent a good moment worth of lip chewing before just deflating, seeing no compromise in those amused emerald eyes.

"Guess I'm wondering when Funaho came into the picture." She mumbled half heartedly, watching then as her companion smiled.

"You don't really like the queen much do you?" Ena asked, the amused lilt to her features taking on a decidedly fond cast.

"Well..." Ryoko muttered. Truth be told, she did really know the woman ... so to speak.

Oh, she'd been 'introduced' during the queen's last visit. They had just never interacted, outside of a few clipped words. With all of the bad history floating around saying Ryoko was 'uncomfortable' around Funaho would be stating the mater mildly.

"What the hell do you say to someone whose world you screwed over?" She considered sadly, managing she hoped, to keep the thought to herself.

"True," Ena shrugged, smiling distantly.

"It took quite a while for me to 'warm' to her myself. That, eternal placid exterior dose tend to wear one down."

She then seemed to again turn serious.

"But to answer your question," She intoned distinctly.

"Azusa wouldn't meet she who would become his queen for another four earth standard years from the time of these events!"

Still smiling Ena took a moment to gaze deeply at Ryoko.

"The exact events surrounding their eventual liaison however are not yet my story to tell."

"What?" Ryoko heard Azusa almost gasped. Prompting she turn her attentions back as the shadow play resumed its unfolding.

"How... ?" He continued in obvious astonishment, "How can you say that?"

As his gaze stole sideway for an instant at that point to his retainer. From the wide eyed and still flush faced way Masaki was staring it was clear to Ryoko that she was in complete agreement!

"I don't even know you girl!" Azusa added as he again turned Ena's direction.

"I only speak that which my heart compels." The young blue woman told him softly, faltering if only slightly as the princes gaze was again centered upon her.

"Believe me." She added in the lowest of whispers as her gaze finally fell.

Azusa took that moment to actually glance fully this time Masaki's direction. Taking apparent comfort in some fashion from the questing look he found upon the young Tanzuru's face.

"At any rate, you have saved my life!" Azusa continued turning again to gaze down at Ena.

He paused drawing himself, up looking upon her with a fierce intensity.

"Ask what you will of me!" he announced sincerely. "And if it is within my power, it shall be yours!"

"Take me with you!" Ena burst without a hint of hesitation, her gaze steady and bright.

"Let me travel the stars, always at your side!"

"Impossible!" Masaki gasped, her reaction. Almost surprised as the prince.

Ryoko watched Azusa visibly if mildly recoil while He personal guard, gave every indication that she was considering a good faint!

"But ... what of your life here?" Azusa asked Ena, brushing aside the outburst.

"What of your family and friends?"

"I have nothing..." she answered him darkly.

"I am cast adrift, my gentle lord. My parents sleep in untended graves, Killed by ignorance and fear!"

She paused, taking in one long slow breath.

"If you leave me here my lord!" Ena spoke again a slight waver to her voice

"I will most surly soon join them."

"Azusa?" Masaki hissed to his side, her voice conveying what almost sounded like a hint of warning.

"You don't know what it is you are asking!" Azusa told Ena carefully. Again apparently ignoring Masaki's protests.

"Your world is barely recognized by the imperium!"

At his pronouncement Ena's emerald eyes soften as her countenance fell. She turned away trembling marshaling what resolve she were able. Until his hand gently quested, captured and lifted her chin.

"You could have no status among my family or court!" He explained carefully.

"I care nothing for status or titles!" She wept softly, seeking refuge now behind closed eyes and shinning tears.

"These are things for people who mater!" She cried.

"You do mater!" Azusa harshly replied. For an instant regarding her with eyes rendered harder than diamond amid a flash of astonished outrage. He then hesitated as though considering the gravity of his words even as he spoke them.

"At least to me..." he then added softly.

"Then ... take me as your possession!" Ena told him urgently.

"I ... I have been told I'm quite fair..." The young woman added with a purplish blush tingeing her face.

"A fine prize for a handsome prince!"

"That ... indeed you are..." He agreed slowly, apparently delighted at her assessment of him, choosing yet again to ignore the disproving sibilance issuing from Masaki.

"You certainly have more than proven your loyalty!" he added instead.

Ryoko couldn't help but smile, gazing upon the look of quiet outrage written upon the young Tanzuru.

It definitely seemed even back at this point there were ... feelings between the prince and his guard running far deeper than just those of mere childhood 'buddies'.

Azusa had fallen silent for several moments still holding her chin gazing deeply.

"I remember believing, I would die right then and there if he were to reject me." The projected narration began again.

"And yes, I was quite serious about my offer! There was a force motivating me far stronger than I had ever known!

A compulsion to be with him so great, I believe I would have torn myself to shreds if it would have pleased him!"

It seemed several long moments before Azusa at last broke the silence when he slowly nodded.

"Then, if that is truly your wish..." He told her slowly, adding with no hint of uncertainty to his voice.

"I take you as mine!" He added confidently.

Ena's face exploded into pleasure as she threw her arms about him sighing with purest joy!

At that point the scene about began to fade, consigning Ryoko to again stand in the void. But not before she plainly noted a look of shock and disdain erupting and mixing upon Masaki.

"And so, I became Azusa's 'pet'." Ena's purely mental voice came again, tinged with obvious amusement.

"A friend and companion to sooth his trouble brow."

The collage of images about Ryoko proceeded again to flow, a montage of scenes showing Ena laughing, playing and accompanying Azusa through his days.

"Each day I spent with him, happier than the one before.

In time, even Masaki forgot her jealousy. Realizing I was no threat to her affections and a bond between us was formed as well. She became like the sister I never had." It was here that Ena paused, ever so briefly.

"But of course, that came later..."

Before Ryoko's gaze the scene now settled for a perceptibly longer interval. Stabilizing to showing Azusa, proceeding alone in some lavish hall.

Pausing, even as the image resolved from whatever errand he was upon by the subtle beckoning of a ringed laden blue hand rising into view.

"Only after the one bone of contention between us demanded she act..." Ena invisibly continued.

"For you see, my sweet Azusa, was after all a man, Young and in his prime!"

As if the hue wasn't sufficient, the sly smile erupting upon Azusa's face removed any possible doubt as to identify of the limbs owner even as the Prince moved into the alcove of which Ena was sole occupant.

Ryoko watched with increasing interest as Ena slid instantly into his embrace, as Azusa bent her gracefully back, taking possession of her lips in a long and lingering kiss.

"I on the other hand likewise had certain needs?" Ena's voice remarked.

"And so it was only a short matter of time before such urging demanded response!"

The sequence continued to unwind, Azusa and Ena locked in intimate embrace.

Blissfully unaware as from Ryoko current vantage she could see motion in the grand hall behind of someone starting past the location of their rendezvous.

It was only as the figure halted and turned that what was clearly Misaki was reveled, at first regarding the sequestered couple with outright shock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.