Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things) - Cover

Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things)

Copyright© 2009 by Dreaming Bear

Chapter 80

Day 5: 'All good things.'

"Uhhhh." Kiyone moaned softly, wishing that taste in her mouth would go away. Opening her eyes took an effort. One that was promptly rewarded with a view of a disturbingly familiar ceiling.

Astonished, suddenly she found the ability to sit up. Confirming she was indeed in her room on the second floor. The morning sun, shining through the windows. A bird sitting outside, singing sweetly on the sill. To her left Kiyone could see the unmistakable curves of Mihoshi's body under her blankets. All about seemed normal. Except... "What the hell is going on here?"

She clearly remembered coming into the house, being astonished seeing the Jurian knight Azaka, then feeling a brief stab of pain from the back of her head. Now she was here! Pulling aside her covers Kiyone stood up, Almost immediately realizing something was definitely rotten in Okayama prefecture.

Someone had taken the liberty of removing her clothes, even her head band was missing! She suddenly felt indescribably dirty, thinking of unseen hands doing who knows what to you know who! Kiyone was absorbing that impropriety, when it struck her! Rather forcefully that all the rooms furniture was likewise absent! In fact the only fixture left was a single chair with two white bathrobes lain across it.

"Easy." She mouthed trying her damnedest to remain calm, no small task given the circumstance.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Came a noise behind, Kiyone turned just in time to see Mihoshi make an appearance in the land of the living.

"Rise and shine part..." Kiyone trailed off, seeing Mihoshi's normally radiant gravity defying hair lying flatly against her spine bringing her elf-like ears into prominent display.

"Kiyone?" Mihoshi asked weakly.

"I'm here." Key responded, moving closer, confirming Mihoshi had also been stripped and put to bed.

"KIYONE!" Mihoshi suddenly started as if just now seeing her. Eyes widening in apparent sudden panic. "Oh my god!" She mouthed perhaps not fully awake. "Are you all right?"

"I'm fine partner." Key told her soothingly. "Just a slight headache at this point." As she was speaking, Kiyone reached up and rubbed the base of her skull. Sure enough her fingers encountered ... stitches! The remains of a minor surgery. Not only confirming nether of them were dreaming, but that whoever cracked her last night was due for some righteous payback!

"Do you have any idea's key?" Mihoshi asked, nervous perhaps understandably even a little frighten.

"Nada." she responded. "I was actually hoping you might have seen something, since you were 'last man' standing partner."

"Nope." She sighed despondently. "Last thing I remember seeing ... was a big, red, apple!" Mihoshi stared vaguely at the air before her. Perhaps cryptically seeing the fruity missile which had ko'ed her again. Her eyes then seemed to focus.

"Key?" She suddenly asked. "Where are your clothes?"

"I was wondering that myself!" Kiyone huffed. "Face it partner, we got the royal frisk!"

If Mihoshi's eyes were wide before, now they almost fell out of her skull, as she lifted her covers and looked down at herself.

"EWWWWWWWWWWW!" She wailed. "THOSE FREAKEN PERVERTS!" Wincing at the sudden outburst, Kiyone never the less saw no reason to quiet her friend.

"They got my earrings too." Kiyone observed dryly. "And the incendiaries I had hid under my head band." Mihoshi reached up and felt her head.

"Oh my god!" She gasped as her hands met scalp.

"I know," Kiyone told her sympathetically. "Got your lock picks and your spare stunner." Still over in bed Mihoshi began violently shaking her head, in the beginnings of a total panic.

"NO! LOOK AT WHAT THOSE BASTARDS DID TO MY HAIR!!"

Not wishing to be harsh, Kiyone still walked over and after seizing one of the robes tossed it to Mihoshi.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.