Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things) - Cover

Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things)

Copyright© 2009 by Dreaming Bear

Chapter 76: Ryoko my darling

Night had fallen at last.

Still feeling the effects of Washu's minor surgeries, Tenchi made his way cautiously up the long darkened stairway. Pausing every now and again glancing around, It was only when he was most certain his accent had gone unobserved, he finally climbed the last few steps. Making doubly sure to 'skirt' the actually open plaza area of the shrine however.

With everyone understandably up in arms over what happened to his father and having a stranger in the house to assure no one was following normal patterns, sneaking out had been something of a pain.

"At least Kiyone is out of the house for a while!" Tenchi thought. not, without a small pang of guilt. The good constable tended to prowl at the oddest hours. Her being off on some errand in town was definitely a plus in this situation. Something having to do with her job, her earthly one that is.

Sasami was worn to a frazzle after something she had done after supper, her and Mihoshi had returned from the training ground shortly before Miho had gotten ready. Accompanying Key on her errand while she had gone to her job, working late at Migi's club in town.

Ayeka had retired early, apparently just to get away from Hero's bowing and scraping when he wasn't mooning over Ryo-chan. Thus assuring their resident Cabbit was not on the snoop as well. He'd just put Mayuka to bed only a while ago after she'd fallen asleep in front of the TV.

That left the two worst culprits in the local rumor mill.

Washu had, very mysteriously put in an appearance after dinner, announcing rather obviously that her and grandpa had something to talk about? Needless to say setting the tongues around the house wagging as to how 'cosey' those two seemed to be getting of late.

Hey, why not? Tenchi reasoned, If 'Gramps' and little Miss crab head wanted to...

He both mentally and physically paused, realizing just couldn't bring himself to think about it. Besides, They all just might be wrong. Tenchi also reasoned that this might be a good time to practice some of what he preached! Especially noting just now that the light in the priest quarters was indeed on.

He kept low, creeping along the fence bordering the hilltop. He'd learned never to underestimate Grandpa's hearing. Not to mention whatever gizmo's Washu could bring to bear at a moment's notice. Hell! For all he knew they were watching him right now, laughing their asses off! As he made his way past, towards his current destination, a quick glance that direction made him suddenly freeze.

Against inside of the Priest quarters, Tenchi could see an unmistakably back-lit profile, projected on the thin translucent panels. That mass of flowing hair of course more than a dead give away. What riveted his gaze however was the additional silhouette of his grandfather. Walking, hesitantly? it seemed as he observed, up to where Washu's outline seemed to be waiting. While Tenchi watched the shadow play in mute fascination, Katsuhito's profile appeared to reach for her. He was in a state of total mind lock, as he saw grandfather's shape lean slowly forwards, their profiles merging, in what could only be a passionate kiss!

"Whoa!" Tenchi mouthed, suddenly grinning from ear to ear. "Go for it grandpa!"

It was pretty obvious Washu wasn't being too passive in the exchange either. He watched as her small arms wrapped with some urgency about his grandfather's shadow as the entwined silhouettes sank out of sight towards the floor.

"Sheesh!" Tenchi found himself thinking."Getting a little steamy aren't we kids?"

The thought of those two together seemed a little odd ... at first, however they were close to about the same age, give or take a thousand years or so? -ish? Somehow it just suddenly to make a kind of sense. On the other hand, with all of the strangeness which seemed to dog his heels, maybe he was simply punch drunk?

Whatever the reasons, Tenchi turned away at that point wanting to give them their privacy. Remembering vividly a certain lecture he'd recently give on a roof. More importantly he had an appointment to keep that was several long years over due.

It took a couple minutes for eyes to properly adjust. Lit mostly by a phosphorescent glow, the So-called 'demons cave' was much the way he remembered. He wouldn't say his one previous visit exactly made him an expert on the layout. Blind panic will tend to do that sort of thing. Still, it was amazing how much had imprinted upon his memory, the shape of the walls, echo and general feel.

He paused at the 'shrine of the sword', grinning with some mild embarrassment at the barrier stone only a few yards away. Still wrapped with the vine he'd frantically wound round it. Remembering also the relief he'd felt, thinking that had resealed the cave! Tenchi then took the several steps need to touch the wall behind, smiling at how much he now understood as opposed to then. Brushing the wall before him with his power, silently commanding the ancient Jurian barrier to open.

He thought about the years since he had last trodden the cramped passage downwards. So many things had happened. So many memories, both good and bad. A rich context, unfurling across the canvas of his mind.

Till, standing at last in the large circular chamber, Tenchi took a moment to study the 'aquifer', built by Yosho's own hands.

It was always easier somehow. Tenchi was almost embarrassed by the fact he still subconsciously thought of Grandfather as simply that. He had lost count of the numerous moments, before he decided to just let the mater rest. That was then, and this was most certainly now.

Ayeka had explained to him once, about the construct he now regarded. the circular channels meticulously repaired, had once been part of the water distribution systems aboard Funaho, back when the old tree had been a starship. Another concept one had to see to be believed.

He mused how it had always strangely reminded him of an Aztec calendar. Thoughts, which in turn never failed to produce an appropriate smile. After all hadn't they worship the sun? It only seemed fitting then, it was at the center of this very room he had found the light of his life.

"Why do we have to meet here of all damn places?" Her voice seemed to fade in behind.

He manage to turn, just as Ryoko was still translucent her hair seeming to flow in an ethereal breeze as she gained solidity before his eyes. "You know I hate this place!" she finished contritely.

Her eyes were large, luminous, catching every play of the light around them. Tenchi couldn't help but stare for several moments. It made her all the more beautiful.

"Yeah," Tenchi told her moving slowly forwards. "But see? That's the real beauty of it! Everyone else knows that too. There's no way in hell they'll think of looking for us here!"

She regarded him for a moment, seeming to consider, possible also to draw needed strength from his smile.

"That's pretty clever, ya know?" Ryoko nodded, finally finding a slight grin. "I never would have thought of something like that!"

"I'm glad you approve." Tenchi paused, now only a few feet away, catching his breath, finding his moment. "Oko-chan..." He carefully added.

Ryoko just stared, blinked then continued to regard him blankly. Long enough for Tenchi instantly to start start to worry. She didn't seem to be reacting the way he hoped. When she suddenly snorted then smiled.

"All this time, waiting for you to come to your senses boy..." Ryoko laughed. "And, Oko-chan?"

She rubbed and pinched bridge of her nose, regarding him sideways.

"Tenchi, you are such a wiener!" Ryoko added with a definitive snicker.

"Hey!" He grumped sullenly thinking, "I thought it'd be Romantic!"

"Is that what you call romantic dialog?" She asked, surging in to motion, walking slowly his way. "How many hours did you practice that bit of corn in front of your mirror?"

"Well..." He muttered. "About two..." Tenchi added silently.

"You know? Here I was expecting something a bit more like..." She proposed breathlessly. "Ryoko my dearest? Or Ryoko my darling?"

"Hey! I'm trying!" Tenchi gasped.

"Or even ... Ryoko! My one reason for living!" She announced, then paused dramatically, regarding him mildly. "Without which all is darkness?" Ryoko added, her face melting into a smile.

"Now who's being corny?" He snickered, mildly relieved. "What two bit sit com did you scrape that muck off of?"

"General life hospital." She shrugged quietly, now only inches away, regarding him.

Time it seemed had come to a halt as their eyes locked together. The moments allotted themselves, stretching out for what seemed like minutes, as they drank in each other's gaze.

"You're trembling." Tenchi observed gently.

"It's this damn cave!" Ryoko gave him a quaking little smile, glancing away.

Innuendo is one thing, small talk quite another. She just never seemed to have a knack for the latter, well with Tenchi at any rate!

"I've waited so long to be together with you, like this!" She laughed. "Finally ... alone! Now I can't think of anything to say."

"Well, how about ... Ryoko ... my dearest?" Tenchi ventured gently. "My one reason for living?"

"Cut the crap!" Her head snapped around, regarding him sourly, before she instantly softened.

"Please?" she added almost pleading. Tenchi nodded, smiling. Continuing then to look at her, as always Ryoko was hard to fathom.

"Ok." He added. Then swallowed gathering his courage. There was pain written in those luminous golden eyes, a longing and a loneliness that he could feel reach out to him. Burning across the empty years in which her life had been written which compelled him to answer.

"I love you Ryoko." Tenchi said simply. A portion of his mind wandered as he did. Wishing he were a man of words that could spout poetry at drop of a hat.

For a moment she looked away, her gaze falling to the cavern floor. Ryoko suddenly wrapped arms about herself. Tenchi watched, as a tremor seemed to pass through her entire being as she drew a tumultuous breath.

"Please..." She asked heavily, still cast downward and away. "Please, Say it again."

"I love you." He told her firmly. And was rewarded when finally she looked up, directly into his eyes.

"It's about damn time!" She smiled tearfully, moving swiftly into his arms.

For several minutes neither spoke as they did their best to almost devour each other. The first gentle touching of mouths, escalated into a flurry of kissing. Tenchi finding he'd acquired a taste for the nectar recently discovered on her lips. Finding other delightful variations as he ranged away along various sights of interest from her mouth.

Ryoko was in the sweetest kind of frenzy, letting her hands finally explore in ways she had never been allowed. Discounting numerous feel ups. To her awe and delight Tenchi's hands began some deft explorations of his own. His recent encounter with Ayeka had left him admittedly curious, allowing his hands to wander presently the slender grace of Ryoko's back. Delighting triumphantly at the sudden gasp as he lifted and squeezed.

"Oh my god!" Ryoko mind exploded in wonder. When, he had learned ... To do, THAT!

While his hand had full command of her, Tenchi paused just long enough to look strait into her eyes. Enjoying the startled wide-eyed response as he gaze held hers.

His eyes then dipped lower. Just a glance, indicating her cleavage. Rewarded with a toothy grin as Ryoko freed her hands. Leaning back far enough to be about the business of releasing her top.

"No." He commanded, startling her once more. "No. I want to do that."

Ryoko Gasped delightedly as he then reached, further astonished at his deft manipulation of the tiny clasp under the slight halter she wore. She managed a crooked kind of half smile, before all she could do was nod...

It was silly really, from her perspective. She flashed him so many times, stood completely naked and yet couldn't stop herself from trembling as Tenchi opened her top. Allowing the glory of her breasts to tumble free.

"This is stupid!" her racing mind even went so far as to consider. She felt ... suddenly vulnerable. Amazingly, even shy for some purpose she couldn't properly fathom as she heard him softly chuckled.

"And there they are." He grinned, leaning back enjoying the view.

Perhaps, it was because it had always been on her terms. Maybe it was just the way he was staring at her hungrily. In a fashion she could have only dare to dream he would.

"Do ... you like what you see?" She whispered, unable to keep a slight tremor from her voice.

"Always have." Tenchi told her honestly, allowing his eye to flicker downwards, fixing solidly on her breasts.

"Um, Uh..." She stammered, amid a swell of modesty, quite uncharacteristic. Astonishingly having to fight off the urge to cover herself. Instead she 'arched' mildly. Attempting to appear confident in the moment. A sharp intact of breath betrayed her however, when Tenchi reached, fingers gently touching. Tracing the outline of her left nipple.

"Wow." He whispered enthralled as she remained almost frozen to the spot daring not to move as he caressed and fondled.

"Ryoko?" Tenchi suddenly asked.

"Huh?" she startled, realizing she had been standing, and at some point had closed her eyes.

"How do those taste by the way?" He gently asked.

"Uh?" She started, actually having the presence to blush. In that fleeting instant, part of her almost wanting to run away.

"Is this a dream?" She breathlessly wondered. After all Ryoko had watched him grow up. And now? He was so aggressive! And it was wonderful. Yet it made her suddenly realize she was used to thinking of Tenchi as a boy. Those days were over, only now in this moment was she beginning to understand Tenchi, the man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.