Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things) - Cover

Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things)

Copyright© 2009 by Dreaming Bear

Chapter 64: 'Five Wings Of the Light hawk'

"MAYUKA!" A voice suddenly called. Ryo-oki came running into the room at almost a dead run. Before Washu and Ayeka's startled gaze, Ryo-chan slid to a halt then fell to her knees throwing her arms about the child. It was obvious to anyone Ohki had been crying her eyes out.

"Hi dad ya hondar of lik dat?" She sobbed, squeezing the child tightly.

"I sorry!" Mayuka sniffed. Petting Ryochan's fur. "Wanted see what wrong wit Papa yuki!" Ryo-ohki looked up. Glanced at where Nobuyuki now lay on life support, then finally, expectantly over at Washu.

"What the hell do these kids expect of me?" Washu privately swore, becoming very uncomfortable. I mean fuck! The poor slob had enough lead in his sweet ass to sink a bass boat!"

"I've manage to stabilize him." She told them evenly, betraying no hint of how grave the situation really was. Among the grocery list of damage, one of the bullets had nicked the spine. If it hadn't been for Mihoshi ... She didn't want to think about. The 'slow dose' The good constable had slipped 'Yuki' had slowed his metabolism just enough. Still it had been close. Too close! "All we can do now..." Washu added then trailed off. Along with everyone else in the chamber, She had become aware of a dull rumbling. Starting softly, at first it continued to build in intensity until the room began to shake.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Washu snapped.

"It's some kind of tremor!" Ayeka said with concern.

"Can't be!" Washu called over the rising din. "The Zone this complex occupies is tectonically dead!"

Washu's lab complexes are actually in side of another dimension, said to contain five whole planets.

"DADDY'S HOME!" Mayuka sang smiling.

Making a curt gesture in the air in front of her, Washu summoned her terminal. Several deft touches brought forth a series images, obviously gleaned from sights about and around the Masaki home. Only a few feet away Ayeka looked on with interests, which intensified when noting one of them appeared to be inside her room! Oblivious, Washu stabbed a control enlarging what at first appeared to be an image of the night sky with a bright star. Resolution and magnification worked their collective magic until the 'Star' was reveled to be a man shaped object with five projected flaming wings!

"TENCHI!" Ayeka breathed, At once enraptured. Watching him descend like fiery angel from the night sky. Only after that initial moment did her eyes widen ever so slightly, considering. Seeing this configuration for the first time. Nothing projected five wings! Second generation tree ships could generate three at best! Only Tsunami, the first tree projected multiples higher than three! But Tenchi was a man! Wasn't he?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.