Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things) - Cover

Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things)

Copyright© 2009 by Dreaming Bear

Chapter 61: 'lakeside drama'

Even fueled by terror, there was only so long Sato's less than perfect physique could be pressed into this kind of rigor. Feeling like he was breathing needles, he was almost grateful when realizing there was a lake in his way.

He remembering, 'vaguely' something, somewhere? about how spirits, particularly demons, had some kind of aversion to water. Thinking dimly if true, this could work to his advantage! If he kept to the lake shore, he was certain to wind up at his great aunt's spa in a few hours! He'd just tell the old bat some shit about visiting and lay low there for a while! Folding towels and sweeping floors had to be better than getting shot or ... well, whatever! Feeling what just might pass for optimism Sato turned contemplating his intended path.

"Nice night for a walk?" Said a voice husky to his left.

There wasn't enough energy left in his entire body to even jump at the noise. Sato just tiredly turned. The earlier overcast had cleared revealing ... One hot babe! Standing only a few feet away. Using the starlight to good advantage Sato scanned her up and down feeling some small measure of his fatigue abate at the revelation.

Wild blond-ish hair, though the light made it appear almost pale green. Tall, Slim, athletic! Nice tits! But what would have normally had him howling, had he more energy, was she seemed to be wearing an outfit that clung on her like paint!

"Where'd..." Sato gasped, swallowed. "Where'd you come from sweet thing?" he managed to add, ever the ladies man. This one didn't strike him as particularly bright, out wandering at night in the woods like this. Pretty though, stunning really which only seemed to enhance the surreal quality of the situation as she was drawing near.

"Aww Screw it!" Sato thought. He needed to catch his breath anyway! This might also be an opportunity to just maybe have something finally go right on this trip back to the fucking sticks!

The fatigue, the situation? Possibly it was just the sight of such an amazing pair of knockers that must have temporarily shunted his reason. That, and causing him to hallucinate because Sato could swear the approaching 'hotie' was turning transparent! His survival instinct belatedly 'kicking in' only when he saw her then simply 'vanish', an instant before he was seized rudely from behind!

"Shrine mound." She whispered her reply to his question, while twisting his arm in a vice like grip.

"FUCK!" Sato managed to gasp as Ryoko grabbed him by the shoulders and planted him. Literally! Shoving Sato in an instant up to his neck in the relatively softer mud at lake's edge.

One thing was clear in her mind, from her brief 'pat down'. This pea-head wasn't the shooter! Not that part of Ryoko didn't want to just drive the teeth out the back of his head just for having something to do with hurting Nobuyuki! But...

"Sorry sweetie pie!" She smiled. Addressing the head now sticking out of the ground. "I only like tall men!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.