Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things) - Cover

Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things)

Copyright© 2009 by Dreaming Bear

Chapter 46

Day 3: (Faster than the speeding bullet.)

The steady rhythmic hum of the passenger car nestled about him. The dull regular 'clackity-clack' as the train's bogies made their way across countless trestles beneath. So oddly soothing in its way as one came to terms and accepted. That after a time, it had almost Lulled Tenchi in to a kind of daze.

Last night had been complete and utter hell, his thoughts wandered briefly backwards.

The events of the previous day insuring a state of total uproar. Everyone in the house it seemed was mad at someone else.

Ayeka was apparently furious at Kiyone, reason unknown, she wouldn't not say.

He was almost certain however there was more to it than just ... the princesses impromptu exhibition.

Ryoko was pissed at Grandpa, specifically because he'd fallen back into calling Tenchi 'BOY', all damn evening mind you.

Key was peeved at Mihoshi, she hadn't told her she was working late at the bar.

Washu was outraged at Ryoko, something along the lines of 'Just because it looks like a squid! Does not mean you can serve it on your Raman cart!' with phrases like 'South Seas' and 'poisonous as hell!' thrown in for good measure.

Noboyuki was angry with him, because Tenchi hadn't, as his father had put it 'Gotten the situation under control quickly enough!' whatever the hell that meant?

Ryo-chan was upset with Sasami, because she'd causally refereed to her favorite hairbrush as a currycomb.

Katsuhito was royally mad at Washu. Tenchi had over heard only something about. 'I'm glad you find my plight so terribly amusing!'

Mayuka was sore at Ryo-Ohki, because Ryo-chan chased her down and given her wet nuggies.

Mihoshi was pissed at Noboyuki because there were no leftovers when she had come home.

Sasami was just generally miffed, Noboyuki was the only one on time for dinner.

And him? Well, Tenchi was madder than hell at ... himself, because finally he couldn't take it anymore and wound up sleeping in the training grounds shed! Waking up around 2:00 am to find Ryo-chan snuggled up with him made up for some of it though.

He was pulled back to reality when a pair of gentle hands slid around him and suddenly Sasami was there, leaning against him head tilted, looking up at him slightly.

"Still mad at me?" She asked.

"Furious." He returned dryly. "Why aren't you sitting with Grandpa?"

"He's asleep, I was lonely." She replied, squeezing him tighter. "You too?"

Tenchi sighed averting his gaze, try as he may, he simply couldn't muster the anger he should be feeling at her for yesterday's little escapades. At least, not while looking into those eyes!

"Yeah." He said simply, wondering if he was going to survive the next few days. Reaching up, he placed his arm around her and felt Sasami melt against him.

"What am I going to do with you brat?" He muttered despairingly.

"A conjugal relationship seems the most logical course?" she replied innocently.

"SASAMI!" He rasped.

"I can't help it!" She wheedled, tracing patterns on his chest with a pinky. "You know I want you!"

"You just mustn't say that!" He whispered hoarsely.

"But it's true!" She told him urgently. Then shyly glancing sideways, Sasami winked then nodded. His gaze followed her indication, falling upon 'the compartment's emergency breaking cord'.

"We could stop the train right now!" Sasami smiled. "Go off into the woods together!" Tenchi said nothing but felt his mouth fall open.

"You, could have your sweet way with me!" She continued innocently. "And no one ever has to know!"

"Grandpa would!" Tenchi rasped quickly, then just as sudden, felt a chill race up his spine. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAL HOW THAT SOUNDED?!" His mind exploded.

"Well," She told him pensively. "That is a problem."

"Sasami." He swallowed, then sighed. "It's not gonna happen!"

"I know that too." She pouted. "Just wanted to rattle your cage. Who knows? You just might have felt the same way about me!"

"That's not fair!" He sniffed, genuinely angry. "You know how much I love you!"

"Then, make love, to me." She begged.

"No."

"Why not?"

"You know why."

"Say it then."

"I love Ryoko!"

"Lucky bitch." Sasami sniffed.

"Stop swearing!" He demanded angrily.

"Why?" She shrugged, "You getting horny?"

The quip acted like a kind of signal, because Tenchi felt suddenly angry enough to reach up, gently but firmly taking possession of her shoulders.

"I swear, if you don't behave!" He warned sternly, looking into her eyes. "I'm going to..."

"What?" She interrupted glibly. "You gonna 'lean me over your knee'?" Leaning back against him Sasami rubbed her cheek against his chest, sighing.

"Please say yes!" Tenchi felt something catch near the back of his throat.

"This just isn't really like you at all!" he gasped.

"Dose that turn you on?" She looked back up at him.

"I don't want to talk about this any more." He breathed.

"Why?" Sasami challenged. "I thought you had your mind made up?" She leaned back slightly, studying him. "Fraid I'll change it?

"I just don't like hearing trash talk from you!" He replied.

"Well," She shrugged. "It certainly seems to have worked for Ryoko."

"Gez!" Tenchi swore rolling his eyes. Wanting to look, anywhere! Except into those soft pink beautiful eyes that seemed to beckon to his soul.

His gaze fell instead upon his reflection in the cars darkened window. Tenchi caught and held his breath when seeing 'Tsunami' not Sasami leaning with her head against him reflected in its glass.

"Two against one." He muttered darkly. "Not fair."

"Suffer..." Sasami sighed, an odd lilt to her voice. A slightly deeper feminine timber playing itself out almost as an echo, two voices, instead of one. For a time, they stood that way listening to the rhythms around them. Despite his words, Tenchi could feel as always the terrible swirling of emotions tugging his heart in all directions.

Like it or not however, his choice had been made. He leaned ever so slightly, enjoying the smell of her hair. Musing that even so there would be enough 'what ifs' to haunt him for the rest of his life.

"I have a wonderful idea!" Sasami said Abruptly, Stepping on the tops of his shoes hanging on to his hands, smiling brightly while leaning back.

"Oh?" He asked startled by her sudden movement in spite of himself.

"Uh huh." She nodded prettily. "I think you'll love it!"

"Why am I suddenly afraid?" He asked.

"So," Sasami grinned. "You want me, to stop trying to force you, to seduce me?"

"That's some weird way of putting it Sasami!" Tenchi said after a moments eying her oddly. "But yeah!" He finished more than aware of how strange his response had sounded!

"Ok!" She beamed, as if she just won the good luck prize. "All you got to do." She paused as Tenchi felt his body stiffen, knowing he was going to regret rising to her bait! "Is kiss me!" She finished brightly. Tenchi mildly nodded to himself, if for no other reason than he was right!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.