Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things) - Cover

Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things)

Copyright© 2009 by Dreaming Bear

Chapter 42: When all else fails

Ayeka surveyed the results of her efforts critically, any error was unthinkable as she could receive no second chance.

Having expertly accented her eye's using a thicker darker liner than her usual, she had also lengthened her already lustrous lashes. A subtle appliance of turquoise to her lids as well. Making her eyes appear larger, more luminescent. Blush was therefore understated, barely notable as no less than seven distinct shades of skillfully blended red now enhanced her lips, giving an appearance, full and lush.

More than all her preparations, the unbinding of her hair had unsettled her. It now 'framed' her refined features, ebony silk cascading behind, gathered in a simple ankle length ponytail. She had sworn, longer ago than she cared to contemplate that she would save anyone seeing her hair completely free for her wedding night. A vow now forsaken, only because it made hers resemble Kiyone's long lustrous train. Yet that was the sole mimicry she would commit this evening.

From forehead to ankles, a sparkling pearl sheen had been applied accented her already pale skin. Glistening, the bared portions of her catching the light anyway she turned.

Even she, found the effect captivating.

"You look radiant my princess!" Kamadaki told her.

"Truly?" She breathed favoring the guardian with a smile. Perhaps, Kamadaki wasn't really, 'alive' in any conventional fashion, yet Ayeka still valued his input.

"You're certain you're not just saying that?"

Somewhere, deep within the mass of ancient Jurian technology, Kamadaki retained an engramatic template of the knight whose name he also bore. He was confident, it was that and not the product of bio-orgatronic circuitry merely acquiescing to the princesses will which compelled him to speak.

"You are truly the pearl of Jurai!" He thus announced firmly. Ayeka closed her eyes in pleasure, allowing the feeling of warmth to spread, bolstering her resolve. Before drawing herself firmly back to matters at hand. Turning and again regarding the elaborate mirror.

"But will he think so?" She asked her reflection. Still acknowledging on some level the old 'log' would say almost anything to please her. Learning to skillfully apply cosmetics growing up was considered essential, a royal imperative. Even so, preparing ones self to be viewed by subjects was hardly the aim here! And still there were a few details to complete. Pausing then she considered the line of her stomach.

"Not an once of fat." She mused triumphantly. Allowing long aqua lacquered nails to brush absently along her abdomen. A smooth shapely expanse connecting two sites of great natural beauty.

"Awaiting only a lover's hand." Ayeka sighed, fingers trailing lower, then started, realizing.

"No!" She stated firmly, steeling herself. She wanted reality, not fantasy!

"Stay focused!" The princess murmured then turned to address Kamidaki. "I have decided!" Ayeka intoned.

"I want a spray of silver inverse chromatic, five pointed stars," She paused to consider.

"The smallest diameter, being one millimeter with the largest no more than fifty. Ascending to the right along the line of my stomach. No more than one hundred total with the frequency decreasing by size, in a random dispersal cone."

"Indicate design origin and termination points." Replied the guardian, sounding at that moment very machine-like.

"The highest point of the cone, should be no more than ... three centimeters below my breasts." Ayeka indicated visually with her hand. "With the origin point one centimeter above..." She trailed off feeling her hand lowering, interposing while her face reddened.

Kamadaki could of course sense her discomfort, not owing to any mysterious techno-scientific prowess. His princess had undergone a dramatic color shift.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.