Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things) - Cover

Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things)

Copyright© 2009 by Dreaming Bear

Chapter 27: See whats pop'n

"It's Beautiful." Mihoshi breathed.

Looking over at her, Tony had to agree, enjoying the soulful perhaps 'mesmerized' look that had come over Miho. He could sympathize really, he was sort'a fixated himself, on Mihoshi.

"You really like it?" He baited.

"IT'S SO CUTE!!!!" She squealed. Clasping her gloved hands together and bouncing in place staring at the mini.

"Well, I'm pleased to hear that Miho," He told her. "Cause were gonna take pictures of you and the car together."

"WHAHOOOO!" Mihoshi exclaimed. "Lets get started!"

"I've never met anybody so gung ho." Michele just shook her head, smiling.

"What are you complaining for?!" Tony playfully growled. "Ok Miho, Go ahead and strip down, I want to get some shots of you and the mini with just the swimsuit."

"Sasami?" Tenchi called, bending to clasp her upraised hands. "Going up!" He warned gently, lifting her one hundred forty-five pounds effortlessly. Playing into it Sasami arched her back, dangling from his corded arm like a circus acrobat this had the effect of causing her abbreviated top to ride up.

Un-fortunately? Todd, chose the same moment while kneeling, leaning out just in case Tenchi needed help, to see when both of Sasami's breasts made their public debut. Awestruck, he continued leaning, right off the side of the truck! His last second panicked wail allowed Mikito, Sara and Yoshi plenty of time to avoid being hit by falling cameraman.

Elsewhere, through the darkness, surrounding a curtain of whirling stars, a face seemed to beckon. Even as hands, soft and delicate tenderly caressed Todd's face.

"Mr. Ruinon?" Came a sweet melodic voice. "Are you ok?"

"Marry me shampoo!" Todd slurred, eyes crossed, blinking and clearly unfocused.

"I'm so sorry!" Andarka whispered, now sitting on the ground now cradling Todd's head in her lap. "I should have at least tried to break your fall!"

"Todd!" Tenchi's voice exclaimed sympathetically. "You ok?"

Only lightly stunned really, Todd's vision was rapidly clearing. However, his first sight being an extreme close up of Andarka's breasts definitely helped!

"I'll survive Spock!" He stammered. "You and bones beam back to the ship without me!"

"He's got quite a lump!" Andarka called concerned up to Tenchi. "It might be a good idea if he sits still for a while!"

"You are not fooling anyone!" Ayeka seethed through perfect gritted teeth.

Glancing around startled from just inside the rest stop, Mihoshi caught her breath. She had just stepped in to 'freshen up' when suddenly here was the Princess, glaring at her narrowly.

"What are you talking about Aka-chan?" She asked curiously. Instantly, if belatedly worried over what had happened earlier. Over the years that she had known Ayeka, Mihoshi supposed she had just gotten comfortable. No longer, seeing their relation ship as being 'Police woman' vs 'Princess'. Ayeka herself had told her such things didn't apply to those who were as 'family'. Still, did that give her the right? Those thoughts could not have come ramming back round so hard as they did at this moment. Mihoshi regarded the seething princess, protectively hugging her outfits jacket in front of her breasts. Ayeka's anger lent the Jurian princess the aspect of a reared cobra.

"Don't you call me that!" the princess appropriately hissed. "You, you, hussy!"

Naturally startled Mihoshi regard her momentarily dumb founded.

"How dare you!" Ayeka continued. "Parading around in less than your underwear in front of MY Tenchi?"

Mihoshi studied a moment longer, initial surprise subsiding. The flash of righteous anger she'd experienced further up the stairs however wasn't making a reappearance either so she turned. Using an enforced calm to her jacket on a hook, before looking back towards Ayeka.

"Gee," Mihoshi said coolly. "There you go with that 'MY' business again."

"Slut." Ayeka replied quietly visibly bristling glancing then along Mihoshi's length. "A common tavern whore like you will never have him!"

Mihoshi turned away, shielding the look of hurt the words evoked but only for a second. When she turned again towards the princess the look of undisguised pity on her face was shocking enough to short even Ayeka's mad on.

"Ya know, It's like I said." Mihoshi pressed sadly. "You've been going on like that since we met and what has it really got you?"

"I?" the princess started uncomprehending.

"But you kept it up!" Mihoshi sobbed. "Till he found a real woman! Sted' of some selfish little girl!"

Utterly astonished, Ayeka felt a cold wind sweep up her spine, in the distance toward its center, the lake around Reyo began to boil.

"Why you impertinent little!"

"And In case you hadn't noticed Princess!" Mihoshi cried suddenly. "We're both out of the running!" She paused, actual tears beginning to flow.

"I already gave up!" She continued angrily. "But you're just too busy being stupid and jealous to see he's already chosen!"

"NO!" Ayeka staggered backward as if struck.

"Oh god!" Mihoshi reached out instantly sorry, hurting the princess had been the last thing she ever wanted. Yet, the feelings of uncertainly, which had been swirling round her since well before this morning had simply, suddenly crystallized. And Mihoshi knew ... She knew!

"Ayeka." She held out her hand, pleading wondering really if. Had it been Ayeka's announcement Tenchi was her fiancée, which had provided the final nail in a door that had been swinging in the breeze far too long?

"Don't you dare touch me!" Ayeka snarled, head bowed, shaking like a leaf.

"I, I'm sorry!" Mihoshi attempted, extending further only to have Ayeka whirl, swatting Mihoshi's hand away with a wild look in her eyes. Before spinning on heel then running outside, back down the long path toward the distant house.

"KEY!" Tenchi called loudly

"What?" She answered suddenly right in his ear almost causing him to jump off the truck himself.

"WHEN?" He reflexively shouted, then grimaced. "Did you get up here?" added more quietly.

"Right about the second Mr. Runion decided to make a dirt angel." she replied with a shrug. Wondering at the same moment why Sasami's face was so red?

"Would you be so kind as to assist me?" He asked, suddenly noticing Kiyone's expression then glanced curiously Sasami direction. The subject of their dual scrutiny grinned back at them nervously her blush only deepening.

"Oooook." Tenchi ventured, trying as usual to fathom 'what the hell' was going on that he didn't know about this time. Muttering something unintelligible about 'damn women anyway' under his breath.

Straitening, Tenchi helped Sasami keep her balance while opening the door of the mini, gaining instant pleasure watching her reaction as the cars dome light visible brightened.

"Welcome." A soft electronic voice said.

"WWWWow!" Sasami gushed, "Awesome!"

As the driver's seat auto-rotated, locking into position facing her. Tenchi winked knowingly as she glanced his way before turning and seating herself while Kiyone, used to far more elaborate 'auto-robotic systems', just wondered what all the fuss was about.

The seat rotated back and readjusted itself to Sasami's leg length and height. Eliciting an expected round of giggles before Tenchi closed the door, tapping on the window.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.