Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things) - Cover

Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things)

Copyright© 2009 by Dreaming Bear

Chapter 26: Tenchi the magnificent

'Tenchi the magnificent', glanced under at the first hold down's release mechanism, then again at the rectangular shape muted under the bright green tarp on top. Realizing he'd barley noticed it on the stage/bed behind Yuba.

"Well, She had nice legs." He admitted privately, among other distractions at the time. "You go round." He started, pausing when noting Todd staring into the distance with a look of undisguised wonder. Just then on the ground, in front of him ... a moving shadow, intersected his own! Years of training coming instantly into play, he spun barely in time to brace for impact.

"FLYING HUG ATTACK!" Sasami shouted happily as she dove. Wrapping arms about his neck, Tenchi caught her full weight easily spinning them both around, amid her delighted squeals as Tenchi gathered her up.

"Hello!" She sighed, looking deep into his eyes.

"Good morning to you as well sunshine!" Tenchi laughed.

Across the clearing, Ayeka turned away angrily. Feeling incredibly petty but unable to keep the eruption of emotions from showing. Especially after what she had seen last night.

"I got kind'a curious what was going on up here!" Sasami told him, enjoying the feeling of 'being held'. "There was a lot of racket! Sounded like a party!"

"Well..." He attempted.

"And you didn't think to come and get me?" She half pouted.

"It wasn't really a party Sasami," Tenchi stammered suddenly feeling very, exposed for some reason. "There was this girl and."

"And what are you doing with my shirt young lady?" Kiyone asked suddenly, riding to his rescue though Tenchi's eyes fell reflexively to where the words 'TAKE AIM!' were emblazoned. Indeed recognizing one of Kiyone's half shirts.

"Sorry Ki-chan!" Sasami smiled. "Everything I could have worn is ether in the wash, on the line or dirty!"

"I see." Kiyone nodded at an obvious fib, seeing no harm however in letting Sasami 'flaunt it' a little. She wasn't exactly a little girl any more!

"Ahem." A noise came from behind, prompting Tenchi to 'swing round' bringing an expectant Todd almost nose to belly with the young girl in his arms.

"Sorry Todd." Tenchi told him, smiling.

"Hi!" Sasami waved brightly.

"Uh..." Todd stammered, suddenly staring at a smooth expanse of curvaceous stomach accented by the most delightful little 'inny', he felt a lump rise ... in his throat.

"Sasami?" Tenchi grinned proudly. "This is Todd Runion, He's a professional Cameraman here to film an important documentary on the shrine!"

"Cool!" Sasami breathed, seeming suitably impressed.

"Todd?" Tenchi continued, holding the beaming girl without a hint of effort. "This here is Sasami!"

"GOD DAMN IT!" Todd swore privately. "HOW MANY BEAUTIFULL GIRLS DOES ONE LUCKY BASTARD HAVE THE RIGHT TO..."

"My little sister!" Tenchi finished firmly, using the 'cover story' they had all agreed on long ago. Watching as Todd's mild frown melted away replaced by a very, very sly little smile.

"Oh ho?" He said blushing slightly, suddenly feeling like the worst kind of letch. Who could blame him? This not so little girl was dynamite!

"Adopted..." Sasami added quickly, as Kiyone allowed herself a sad little smile, shaking her head covertly. It had been impossible not to notice Sasami's expression fall if ever so slightly, at the mention of her as 'little sister'.

"Poor kid." Kiyone thought. "If three was a crowd in a love triangle then four has to be right out."

"By the way?' Tenchi asked, finally sitting Sasami back on her feet. "Where's Ryo-chan?"

"Well." She told him, dusting her blue jeans. "We were just around the bend heading up here when she suddenly bolted off towards the woods yelling Bunny! Bunny! Bunny!" Sasami shook her head in a very Kiyone like manner. "Guess she saw one of her friends and decided to 'commune'."

Tenchi grew noticeably serious, considering for a long moment.

"You don't suppose?" He began darkly.

"No Tenchi." Sasami said firmly. "I don't think it was THAT one."

Tenchi had to say he was mildly relieved. Not that he should have been overly concerned in any case, it was just a rabbit after all.

Well, it was more than that really. In the time she had been around him Ryo-chan had become progressively more human-like, if that could be the appropriate term. She walked on two feet, wore clothes, had fell in love with another of her kind ... and managed to find an arch-nemesis!

It had started innocently two years ago. The larger of the two fields had been planted with the one thing Ryo-Ohki had a true passion for, CARROTS! It had taken a lot just keeping Ryo-chan, never notable for patience when it came to such things, out of the field before harvest! Finally however, the day had come and with it, two surprises.

The first, being the largest single carrot Tenchi or more importantly 'Grandpa' had ever seen! At first, there been talk of showing it at the fair that is until Ryo-chan laid eyes and claim on it. They'd settled instead, for photos and detailed measurements to document it's soon to be brief existence, after all none of them had the heart to say no.

Thus, awhile-later Ryo-chan, 'then in her little girl form' had been sitting in a state of bliss, contemplating the mammoth carrot that was now hers alone, when the second surprise reared its ebony head.

The rest of the household was busy, harvesting or doing their respective routines when in that brief unguarded moment, a black rabbit almost as big as she was, appeared out of nowhere.

Due to basic difficulties in Ryo-Ohki's basic abilities to communicate, most of the 'details' were sketchy at best. However, according to her, the huge rabbit had appeared, laid a claim then 'skadooed' with the booty! Leaving poor Ryo-chan scratched, dirty and with a respectable shiner as a memento.

"I don't believe you!" Ryoko had scolded. "We went toe to toe with the Jurian Space navy and the galaxy polices battle fleets! Now you let the 'Cadbury bunny' take your carrot? You ought to be ashamed!"

It was on that day Ryo-Ohki had sworn, vengeance!

"That sounds about right." Tenchi said to Sasami, thankful the usual round of explanations could wait. He was never ashamed of Ryo-chan! He just got tired of all the rude questions.

"Hey Sasami?" Kiyone called brightly. "Could I talk to you a sec?" She then looked over at Tenchi and Todd. "That is if you gentlemen don't mind parting with her for a moment?"

The response was a glance and a mutual shrug, as the two men then turned and resumed work on the flatbed as Key stooped over slightly whispering the general direction of Sasami's ear.

"Mind telling me what are you doing up here in that shirt and no bra?"

"Chill out!" Sasami rasped, bringing an instant smile to Key's face at her use of terms. "And keep your voice down!" Sasami added tersely. "You're starting to sound like my sister!"

"Don't play that with me!" Kiyone snapped irritably. "We're supposed to be friends!"

The second princess shrugged feeling mildly ashamed, blushing. "I just thought I'd try a different approach."

"Ok." Kiyone smiled and sighed. "But when it backfires, don't say I didn't warn you!"

"Ok!" Todd called, unconsciously echoing Key. "Release the tie down on your side Tenchi!"

"Roger!" Came the quick response. From around the area all eyes trained expectantly as the last strap came away.

"What is that anyway?" Mihoshi wondered aloud, leaning forward on both hands using a small bench just to the side, her short skirt catching the breeze. Only a few feet away Tony snapped a picture. It did not show much of the rest stop because of the angle and it was more for him any way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.