Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things) - Cover

Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things)

Copyright© 2009 by Dreaming Bear

Chapter 132: 'Food for Distraught'

Kiyone paused just below the landing to the second floor.

Noting, a pale shaft of light knifing along the floor from the dining area towards the living room.

It only required a seconds concentration to gauge its source.

Stealing a single glance upwards, Key stealthily aborted her descent, hoping to leave the tranquil moment above undisturbed.

Stalking again down the second floor hall, she descended briskly into 'the library' as they had coined the room where Nobuyki kept his collection of Manga.

All but stomping past the down stair bathroom before stopping at the door to the kitchen, glaring inside confirming her suspicions.

There they stood, whomever it was! wearing a Jurian robe.

Bending over, head and shoulders thrust inside the open refrigerator, rummaging!

"Of all the bloody nerve!" Kiyone steamed silently.

OK, fine! Maybe she was being a tad petty.

But after all the threats, ultimatums and improprieties over the last few days!

To say absolutely nothing about the deceptions and out right lies! she and her friends had been made to swallow!

But one of the knights? Raiding the goddamn fridge on Tenchi's wedding night of all things?

This must certainly constitute the last straw!

Sneaking the final few steps necessary, Key paused gaging her moment before letting fly with an oh so satisfying punt to the offenders posterior!

Enjoying as well the loud grunt issuing from the intruder as his noggin smacked the refrigerators back wall!

"You got some wa'vos barging in here pal!" She hissed.

Hoping, almost praying the asshole would be looking for the fight she was spoiling for!

Sliding her feet into a combat stance even as the individual was recovering balance, attempting to straiten.

"Wonder how you'll like it when I tell Tenchi about your little midnight snack!" She added nastily.

While braced and at ready as he was turning around.

"Not to mention ... THE EMPEROR!?" Kiyone blanched, suddenly looking fully into the unexpected face of Azusa!

She just stood there regarding him, feeling her spine go suddenly cold.

Unable to do more than just stare blankly at the selection of leftovers resting in his arms and especially the squid conspicuously clutched in his mouth!

...

Back at the third floor landing, gasping with pleasure. Washu found the presence to finally interpose a hand between her wanton flesh and Yosho's eager mouth.

"Wait..." She sighed.

"For another seven hundred years?" He murmured, gently yet firmly pulling her hand aside.

"I think not!"

"This," She panted. "Is so silly! Making out on the floor up here!"

"I agree..." Yosho muttered, teasing then nibbling at her navel.

"Someone!" Washu attempted, "Anyone! Might see!"

"And that matters so?" He rasped.

"Yes!" She gasped her answer, knowing her own control only tenuous at best.

"My ... Your! Our Secret!" She swallowed trying to focus over the raging of her flesh.

"How you truly appear!"

"Don't care anymore." He whispered. Exploring lower.

"Tired of hiding!"

Summoning the last of her reserves, sliding both hands into his hair, Washu grasped his head to ether side. Arresting Yosho's movements while lifting his face, capturing his eyes.

"We're not children Yosho!" She breathed while studying his features intently.

"But THEY! They still need us!" She continued looking around, indicating with her eyes.

"No!" Washu hissed, seeing his disappointment beginning to form.

"Take me somewhere!" She promised. Favoring him with a wicked smile.

"Then anything my prince wants is his!"

Yosho paused, But only for an instant. Before answering with a smile of his own.

Rising smoothly, literally scooping Washu up into his arms.

"As my lady commands!" He told her, smile never fading as he turned addressing the rail against which they'd lain.

Extracting a single startled gasp from her as he jumped up and over.

Dropping to the living room two floors below. Landing with only the lightest of thumps.

"You were worth waiting for." She whispered entranced.

As Yosho carried her over to the door to the storage space.

Pausing briefly as it opened recognizing her, before both disappeared under the stairs.

...

"Your majesty." Kiyone intoned dutifully, now knelling miserably beside the dining room table.

"I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am!"

"And why is that I might ask?" Azusa queried mildly between bites.

Sparing what seemed an amused series of glances her way as he continued his assault on the plate of leftovers.

"Well," She muttered. Having nothing aside from the obvious to add.

Kiyone's thoughts however, if she took time out from her current state of modification might have been grouped along the lines of...

"Gee, I'm sorry that your out prowling around late at night on a strange world your grace!

And I would really like to apologies, your not being back up in orbit in that big dreadnought you came here in and all!

Plus, it is with my most humble regrets that your august presence couldn't raid the ice box on your own damn landing craft!"

Now that this had happened, It was the only thing which made any kind of sense.

Before now, the notion that Azusa was still planet side would have never occurred! obviously.

Even with all the imperial guard nipping at his heels it was unlikely the emperor would be sleeping in that big tent still up the hill at the rest stop!

So Key belatedly reasoned Azusa must have bunked down in that armored monstrosity squatting just outside on the lawn.

His reasons for skulking around in the Masaki's kitchen however were anybodies guess.

"I am after all merely a guest here I suppose." Azusa offered with a shrug.

"I wasn't even formally welcomed."

He paused, seeming to consider the plate in front of him.

"Certainly this constitutes the soul of impropriety, at least?"

"Well I, guess." Key mumbled, watching him continue to eat.

Having no idea what to say, feel or to think.

Other than entertaining visions of the court-martial and subsequent 'hanging' she was likely to under go as consequence of a single boot to the butt!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.