Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things) - Cover

Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things)

Copyright© 2009 by Dreaming Bear

Chapter 126: 'Goodnight Miho!'

"Itz ah shin I tellz ya!" Mihoshi continued to blubber.

Directing her comments towards Kiyone's hind quarters, as her partner began hiking up the stairs.

"Tooz womenz uh wan manz! Id juz wong! Unateral!"

"Yes and you'd form a nice quartet in two shakes wouldn't you?" Key responded dryly.

Shifting her 'fireman's carry enough to open the door to their room.

"Dey needs da guidance!" Miho slurred.

Straitening enough over key's shoulder to emphatically gesture.

"Avz a eperence womenz!"

"Know any?" Key responded crossing to their mutual bed.

Lowering her inebriated partner then gently as possible to its awaiting surface.

"There you go." She added brusquely, surveying where Miho tottered semiconscious perched on the edge, in more ways than one.

"You're a real mess partner." Key observed tiredly. "You know that?"

Mihoshi nodded, slightly sullen eyes closed. Seeming for the first time since the celebration content to remain silent.

Encouraged by this Kiyone took the opportunity to reach and release the elaborate tie, then meeting no further resistance gently undid Mihoshi's collar.

"Don't sweat it too much." Kiyone soothed. Un-tucking then removing the upper half of Miho's dress blues.

"Were all occasionally entitled to loose it for a while."

Now attired in just the lower half and a lacy blue bra, Mihoshi finally looked up, studying Key as she inspected the just removed article.

"I'm not one hundred percent sure what these are made of?" Kiyone mused studying the material while 'clucking over some minor stains.

"They don't exactly meet official dress regs." She smiled glancing up.

"Still, be a shame to waste 'em."

Key stopped cold, noticing a certain burning look at her fixed upon Mihoshi's face.

"Yew alwas tack suc good care of me Key!" Her partner slurred.

"Hmmm." Kiyone smiled, seeing no reason to refute.

"It's sort'a my job I guess."

"Cause I'd juz wanna yew tah know." Miho paused, surprised at an unexpected burp.

"I wheelie operates it!"

Key gazed back at her, reproachful yet fond.

"Don't mention it..." Kiyone chuckled. "Partner."

"No." Mihoshi began emphatically, raising an insistent finger, then stopped. Searching...

"No!" She started again. "I Meanie you'd deserves a reword!"

Key blinked, taking a moment to decipher.

"Mihoshi," She laughed. "That's not really..."

"Yews could get as-exchange!" Miho then blurted.

Kiyone frowned, drawing a blank.

"Well, whatever for?" She asked dubiously. Still trying to puzzle it out.

"So's yews cud be a mans," Mihoshi supplied while swaying. "Den wes could be to-get-their!"

"Oh," Key started the full import of Miho's slurred statement simply NOT catching.

"Well I suppose we could ... WHAT?"

"I heards bout this wuddle place in kyoto," Mihoshi paused, belched.

"Theys, s-pose be duh sole o' discretion."

"No, Huh uh!" Kiyone gaped. Taking futile refuge in placing hands over ears.

"La, La, La! I'm just NOT hearing this!"

"Or wheeze cud goes awf planet!" Miho continued to ramble seeming not to notice. "Get'er done stader'art!"

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS MIHOSHI?"

"Not long..." Miho flinched, eyeing Kiyone ruefully.

"Yewz always been kind'n butch." She added defensively.

"OK! THATS IT!" Key stormed turning for the door. "I'M OUT'A HERE!"

"Ghood-night Kiyone!" Mihoshi smiled and waved as her partner made a flustered chopping motion.

Reflexively 'killing' the rooms light while making her exit.

"Whoa ... Sure is dark." Miho observed drunkenly after a few moments.

Before, eyes rolling up she fell backwards, out cold before her head hit the pillow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.