Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things) - Cover

Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things)

Copyright© 2009 by Dreaming Bear

Chapter 122: 'Man And Wife'

"You are now Husband and wife,"

A voice coaxed softly behind them. With every thing going on it took Tenchi some seconds realizing it was Masaki addressing them.

"There is no longer a need to restrain yourselves!" Ayeka's mother smiled.

Responding to the gentle urging Tenchi opened his hand shifting his grip.

Only just aware of the last of the vines still entwining their fore arms falling away.

Noting in its passing the delicate patterns now indelibly there understandable more livid than those appearing on the skins of the Royals.

"Ayeka!" He sighed, feeling his own emotions rushing at the radiant beauty before him.

She did not speak, having no words to add.

Merely continued to gaze upon him for an instant, her breast rising and falling excitedly.

Before stepping even closer, standing on tip-toes. Reaching for him with her mouth, closing her eyes.

Tenchi lowered his on to hers, tasting her nectar. All thoughts, all time seeming to cease.

The entire universe contained within the touch of her lips.

His arms wrapped about her, she seemed to melt within his embrace.

The moment seemed to linger, broken only as the entirety of the assembly shattered again the peace of the valley with a thunderous roar.

"Well," Kiyone breathed as the roar quieted.

"I guess it's finally over."

"I suppose so." Tenchi answered, still gazing into Ayeka's eyes.

"Though I haven't the faintest clue what happens now."

"Is it really true?" Ayeka sighed. "Right now it seems more like a dream."

"It's so beautiful!" Mihoshi wailed over to the side. "I'm so moved!"

Crying a river little Mayuka seemed determined dutifully to stem, Grimly passing hand full after hand full of tissue.

"For the moment, let all the politics and agendas fade." Funaho told them smoothly.

Gesturing behind at the rapidly parting gallery of figures. Revealing the distant priest quarters behind and to the side.

"For now your first duty is to each other!"

Tenchi was more than mildly startled.

"There?" his mind exclaimed.

Somehow he'd thought they'd be allowed to just go to his room or maybe sent to one of the orbiting ships. Though at the same time he was counting his blessings.

Ignorant as the Jurians seemed of earth's cultures at times, he was lucky they hadn't tried to set this up inside the shrine!

"Yes." Azusa spoke up for the first time since officiating the marriage, walking forwards eyes narrowing directly at Tenchi.

"Your first official duty as my heir apparent."

He spared a single glance his daughter's direction. Taking in that moment a father's pride in how well, how beautiful Ayeka had grown, softening the hard lines of his face.

As he turned again leaning Tenchi's direction however the mask of stone descended once more.

"See that you do not fail." He murmured quietly.

The sound of his own swallowing, was inordinately loud in Tenchi's ears.

"MY WUTTLE GURLS AWW GWOWN HUP!" Misaki suddenly blubbered, holding on to the emperor for support.

Tenchi swallowed nervously again. Not one hundred percent certain he understood what Azusa had just meant. Watching as the emperor attempted consoling his wife.

"There, there." Azusa was muttering dabbing at Misaki cheek.

"No need for all that. HEY!" He griped as She grabbed one of his voluminous sleeves and loudly blew.

The commotion triggering yet another blast of the water works from Miho.

"Mihoshi!" Key whispered loudly from where she stood. "Get a grip!"

"BUT I'm SOOOO MOOOOVED!" Miho wailed.

"It is therefore my pleasure to lead your way." Ena's voice suddenly interrupted.

Prompting Tenchi and Ayeka to turn.

Seeing the Imperial concubine approach, dressed in a robe of deepest crimson trimmed in silver. Easily as ornate as the one Ayeka had worn.

"As is my right and duty as Royal consort." Ena concluded. As Tenchi caught the faint sound of Ayeka clearing her throat.

"Easy..." He murmured out the side of his mouth. Pitching it for her ears alone.

"I wasn't going to make a scene!" She hissed faintly. Quieting as Ena came boldly up to them both.

"Take this." She smiled, presenting then winding a loop of silken thread, red as the robe she wore around their still clasped hands.

"In Japanese culture, a red thread binds one to their destiny!" Ena told them buoyantly.

"By following this one, perhaps you may both find your hearts desire!"

She then stepped away releasing her hold upon the cord.

"Consider this my gift to you both as a gesture toward the future!" The royal concubine then bowed low.

"And my most heart felt apology for all misdeeds of the past."

Ena then straitened, training her gaze steadily upon Ayeka.

Tenchi nodded, having no idea what he was supposed to say. Taking the first of many steps towards the priest quarters. Leaving the officiating party, the gallery, and lastly Ena in their wake.

"Real or imagined." Ena added quietly just as they passed. Bringing Ayeka slamming to a halt as she started to turn.

"You!" The word exited the princess as an evil hiss.

"Ayeka?" Tenchi chuckled, smiling deliberately her direction. "Is now really the time for this?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.