Naked in School: Homer - Cover

Naked in School: Homer

by Serena Jones

Copyright© 2009 by Serena Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Janet Vargas is a high school Principal with a growing problem child named Homer. NOTE?WARNING: This story is based on an idea suggested by fellow SOL Writer Homer Vargas so blame him! LOL!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Caution   .

Monday

Janet Vargas settled into her office for the day. She had been Principal of Clinton High School for many years but had always hated this task — the annual budget and next year's personnel issues. Books, equipment, paper, pens, replacement desks, replacement chairs, building maintenance, the cafeteria, the list went on and on and on. And personnel! Old teachers retired or transferred, new teachers had to be found and trained, even teachers that stayed on from year-to-year needed skills renewal and re-certifications. It was more paper than the law should allow!

CHS was, overall, an easy school to run. Drug and violence issues were low, grades and test scores were high, and parents were active in the student's lives. The school had always been a good one and it had only gotten better when they added the Naked in School Program. Actually, most things had gotten better after NiS — students were eating better and participating in a wider variety of athletics in an effort to look better which was creating better health overall. Even teacher retention had gone up.

Which made the budget paperwork that much easier. 3% raises across the board and 30 hours of training. The teachers deserved bigger raises but the school board had set the level and refused to update it.

Janet sighed deeply. She took a sip of coffee and started her paperwork.

It was a cool March day, and the wind occasionally whipped leaves past her window. Janet had two windows, actually — one overlooked the soccer and football fields and the other was interior and overlooked the main hall of the school. Janet kept the shade drawn on the internal window. It was one of those reflective curtains that allowed her to look out but kept people from seeing who was in her office at any given time. It also allowed her a secret vice. Every Monday morning, she got a first class chance to ogle the NiS students at their lockers. Oh, they were there at other times, of course, but Monday morning she saw the whole group of them at one time and had time to really appreciate the tempting young flesh — male and female — that was parading around the school for a week.

Sure enough, at 8:45am, eight naked students trooped out of the Assistant Principal's office. The School Board decided that Principals were too busy so monitoring the NiS would be a Vice Principal task. Janet had to try not to drool as she watched a boy — was that Thomas Nielson the chess club president? — try to hide an erection the length of her arm.

A knock on her door prevented her from getting a better look. Quickly she sat down and tried to look busy.

"Come in."

"Hi, uh, Janet?" It was Ellen Carter, one of the science teachers. "Is this a good time?"

"Of course. What's up?" Janet closed the budget folder and gave Ellen her complete attention. She knew the woman would not be here to waste time.

"Ummm. Here." Ellen nervously shoved Janet a sheet of paper.

A letter. A resignation letter.

"What is this?" Ellen was a career teacher. She had been at CHS for a good ten years and had never shone any desire to leave. "You're leaving? But why?"

"I — I — I have to."

I don't understand! Ellen, talk to me! I can't lose you — you're the best Chem teacher in the state!"

"I just can't stay anymore." Tears were silently rolling down Ellen's face. "I don't want to go but it's — it's not right."

"What's not right? Ellen, tell me what happened!"

She sniffed loudly. " I did something. Something terrible. Something I am so ashamed of." she shook her head. "How could I be so stupid?"

"Ellen, what did you do?"

"I'm pregnant."

Ellen's words were a bit shocking to Janet but not horribly so. True, Ellen was single and had never mentioned seeing anyone but then, also true that there was no reason that a modern woman couldn't be a single mother.

"Ok. Congratulations. We'll arrange a leave of absence for you. You don't have to quit. When are you due?"

"August."

"Ok. Fine. We'll make it work, ok? Are you and the father going to get married?"

Ellen burst into nearly hysterical tears. "The father is a student! Here! He's one of my students!" she wailed.

Janet felt her blood turn cold. Teacher-student relationships were a zero-tolerance issue. As of the moment that Ellen said those words, Janet was supposed to terminate her.

Except that Ellen really was the best Chemistry teacher in the state. And anyway, how could a student be the father? Janet studied Ellen for a few moments. She was about 45, pudgy and short with mousy brown hair and no tits. She was quite possibly the last teacher a student would hit on much less sleep with. It didn't make sense.

"Tell me the whole story." Janet said.

"Well," Ellen pulled herself together and blew her nose, "It was like this..."


"Homer, sweetheart, are you ok?" Ellen stepped into the classroom. The lone, naked student was shivering despite the warmth of the room.

"Oh, hi Ms. Carter. Yeah, I guess I am." But she noticed that his hand dropped to his crotch to cover his growing erection.

"Homer." She said with a note of admonishment. "You aren't allowed to cover up — even in front of us old teachers. Shouldn't you be in the lunchroom getting a few Reasonable Requests from your classmates?"

He blushed deep red. It covered most of his body and Ellen couldn't help but notice what a well put together body it was. "Ms. Carter, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course!"

"What if I don't like the Reasonable Requests?"

"Well, they are to help you learn about what you like and what you don't like so if you don't like some of them, I guess you're learning."

"I don't like any of them." He looked toward the hallway. "Do I have to do this?"

"Yes, dear, I'm afraid so. But it's only Monday morning. You'll relax. By Friday, you'll be fine." He didn't look convinced and Ellen decided to try another tact. "What don't you like?"

He shrugged. "The touching. The rubbing. Some girl even kissed my thing."

"And what do we call 'your thing'?"

"My penis, Ms. Carter."

She nodded in approval and internally shivered at hearing this boy call that lead pipe between his legs 'his penis'. "Better. Now, what didn't you like about the girls touching you? It was the girls, right?"

"Yeah." He shrugged again. "I don't know. I just didn't like it. It didn't feel good."

"Well, you got an erection from it didn't you?"

"No."

"No?" He shook his head. "You are telling me that several girls touched your cock, one even kissed it, and you didn't even twitch?" He shook his head again. "I don't believe you. You're certainly not suffering from that now."

Homer blushed again, even deeper. "That because you're here, Ms. Carter."

"Me!"

"I wouldn't mind if you touched it."

Ellen's throat went dry. She was suddenly light headed. She must be dreaming in order for him to say something like that.

"Please?"

It HAD to be a dream. He was practically waving it in front of her. She put her hand out, disbelieving, and he rubbed the head of his cock against her palm.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yeeeeesssssss." He groaned. "Hold it, please." She closed her hand around it and he groaned again. "Oh Ms. Carter!"

He thrust harder than she expected and she took a step back. Her arm swung back pulling his cock and he took a step forward. She rammed into her desk, he rammed into her.

He felt so good, leaned against her — even for just a few seconds — that she lost her head and jacked him for a few strokes.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" He cried out. "Please! Can I put it in you?" He pleaded. "I'll take it out, I promise."

"Homer!" Ellen was shocked. And aroused! And if they were anywhere else, she would already have him on the desk, humping her brains out. "We can't! And — and shouldn't you be asking one of your classmates?"

"I don't like them. They're babies. I like you." He leaned forward suddenly and kissed her. His tongue snaked into her mouth, taking complete advantage of her surprise.

Ellen wanted to stop him, want to resist this utterly indefensible behavior. But instead, she found her arms, slipping around his neck as he pushed her backward on to her desk. He lips never released hers as he lifted her shirt and revealed her bra-less state. She never wore one — she didn't have enough tit for even an A-cup. But Homer attacked her mosquito bites anyway and Ellen had to bite her lip to keep from screaming as an orgasm washed over her. He kept at them as he lifted her skirt and stroked the cotton panel of her now drench panties.

"Ms. Carter?" He sighed. "Can I, y'know, can I lick it? I'm supposed to lick it first, right?"

"Oh Homer!" was all Ellen could say.

He leaned down and licked the panties first. Then he moved them aside and licked her slit directly. She moaned and shook. He licked it up and down for a few minutes and then stuck his tongue directly in it and began tongue fucking her. Ellen was in heaven! She began arching her hips against his mouth but couldn't get the exact right spot. Finally, she found his hand and put his finger on her clit. He stopped tongue fucking her and began simple sucking that.

Ellen opened her mouth to scream but nothing audible came out. She poured girl jizz out in a flood but for a moment was incapable of sound.

Homer stood up and kissed her deeply again. Ellen had never been kissed by a man who'd just eaten her and she came again from her own taste.

"Please, Ms. Carter," He whispered, "please let me fuck you. I don't like the other girls."

"Yes, Homer." She wasn't capable of saying anything else. "Fuck me, fuck me now!"

Like lightening, his cock slide all the way into her pussy and she gasped as the giant pole stretched her wider than ever and banged her cervix on the first try.

"OOOOOOHHH Ms. Carter!" He gasped. "Your pussy is wonderful!" he slid in and out a few times. "It feels so much better than I ever thought!" He fucked her slowly for a time. Ellen could only groan. "Ms. Carter! Ms. Carter!" He lay still suddenly. "I don't understand! It feels so good with you! Why were the other girls so icky?"

"I — I — oh God, Homer, I don't know honey! Maybe you were just nervous."

"I don't feel nervous with you, Ms. Carter."

"You feel wonderful!" She moaned.

"Should I stop now?" He asked.

"No!" Ellen panted. "No, please, fuck me Homer! I need to feel you fuck me!"

"But I could get you, you know, in trouble." He sucked her tit again. "I could put a baby in you."

"I doubt that." She gasped not caring about that remote possibility at the moment.

"Your belly would get all sexy and round and your tits would swell up real big." He sucked the other one. "Tit milk is so good."

The way he described it, sounded wonderful. "Yes, Homer, yes! Give me your baby! Fuck me like you want that baby in me now! Suck my tits like they've got milk! Make me a mommy, boy, do it!" He started slamming her into the desk and suddenly she was coming harder than she ever had in her life. A minute later, Homer also came and unloaded what felt like a thousand jets of cum into her pussy.


"We were trying to catch our breath when the bell rang. There was barely enough time for me to pull my panties up and my shirt down before the next class began coming in. I saw Homer later that day and asked him if things were ok with the Reasonable Requests and said that they had gotten much better after lunch. I guess I was still a bit overwhelmed because it didn't occur to me what I had done until I got home. And the next day, Homer acted as if nothing had happened. After his NiS-week ended, and nothing else happened — I was sure he had reported me to someone — but when nothing happened, I tried to put it out of my mind. Then my monthly was late and — and — and I just knew..." Another round of tears started.

Janet handed Ellen a tissue and thought about it. "No one knows about this. Are you sure?"

Ellen nodded. "I made a comment in the staff lounge a couple times that I'd heard about an 'indiscretion' and everyone laughed at me."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Ellen shook her head. "What about that guy you used to date, the Dentist."

"Herbert? What about him?" She shrugged. "I mean we broke up because he can't have children and I want them. That's why I'm keeping this one even though..." Tears began leaking again.

"Did he want them? Do you think he'd marry you like this?"

"Oh, he'd never take me knowing I slept with a student!"

Janet waved that off impatiently. "Don't tell him that! Tell him it was rape. Or that you got drunk and someone took advantage of you." Janet sighed. "I know, this is ethically reprehensible but I don't want to see you go to jail for something that sounds, well, frankly impossible!"

"But it was wrong!" Ellen sniffed loudly.

"Look, let me investigate the situation. I'll discuss it with Homer and determine if anyone was harmed. No harm, no foul. OK?"

"Oh, Janet, I just don't know what to do now."

"Now, you go teach class. Concentrate on that. We'll get to the rest next."


Tuesday

Janet got through most of the day without panicking over the Carter problem. She had checked the school handbook on how to handle the situation and had gotten no useful advice from it. If she proceeded as if Ellen was at fault, then a talented teacher would go to jail and be lost to education. If she treated Homer as the aggressor, however, she was obliged to expel him and subject him to criminal charges as well. Neither solution sounded right to her. She decided to wait until she could met with the boy himself in order to determine the best course of action.

It was 2:30pm when Stacy Williams peered in the door. "Got a minute?"

"Sure! What's up?"

"I, well, you're not going to believe this but, I'm — well, I'm knocked up."

Janet's jaw dropped. "You're kidding!" Stacy was older than Ellen. The fifty-year old Gym teacher was in great shape, true, but one doesn't expect a first child at that age! "Well, congratulations! Jack must be thrilled!"

"Yeah. Just ... thrilled." Stacy's tone implied that Jack was anything but.

"Not thrilled?"

"Oh no." Stacy perked up a bit. "He's delirious."

"Wonderful! When are you do?"

"August."

"August?" How's that for coincidences?

"Yeah. Nine months after." Stacy's mouth smiled but her eyes did not. "Must have been right before Jack went to New York."

And then it hit Janet. "You're not sure it's Jack's." Stacy hesitated and then shook her head. "Oh my God, are you having an affair?"

"No! No, it was just a fluke. Just this one time." She fell in to a chair. "Oh, God, Janet — please don't ask me about this. Please."

"You had a one night stand?"

"Janet. Please. Don't make me tell you this."

"Oh My God! You slept with someone here!" Stacy nodded mournfully. "Staff?" Stacy didn't respond. "Oh Jesus. A student. You slept with a student."


Stacy recognized when the locker room noise meant trouble and knowing that Homer was the boy in question just seemed to cement the deal. The boy was far too hot and far too well hung and was probably causing fist-fights without even trying.

But when Stacy got in the room, the scene wasn't at all what she expected.

Homer was alone in the shower and the girls were loudly and angrily slamming lockers shut.

"Alright, what gives?" Stacy yelled out over the din.

"He's queer!" One of the girls snapped out. "I thought all the queers did NiS in the same week!" It was true — out students were allowed to defer their NiS participation to the last week of school.

"Well, even if he is," which she highly doubted, "it doesn't matter. Why do you think that?"

"He doesn't like girls!"

"Yeah! We all tried to get a piece while we were in the shower but he was as limp as a dead fish."

"I even blew him and he never even got to half!"

"Hmm. Well, ok ladies. I'll talk to him but if it's true, you're just going to have to deal with it." Stacy went into the shower, Homer had his back to her. She was still in her sweats, so she didn't care if she got wet, but she didn't want to make the boy any more uncomfortable than he was. "Homer?"

He whirled around and Stacy saw his limp dick bounce against his leg. And then she watched as it immediately grew to it's full length. "Oh, hi Ms. Williams."

"Hi. Can we talk for a moment?"

"Um, sure. Can I dry off?"

"Of course." Looking at the dripping wet teen was almost more than Stacy could stand. The locker room was now empty as they walked back to where Homer's towel was. "Look, I'm just going to go straight to the point here. The girls seem to think you're gay."

Homer blushed scarlet. "No."

"So what was the problem today in the locker room?"

"I don't know. I don't like any of them."

"None of them?" The class had a full array covering dark skin to fair and all kinds of body types. "So what kind of girls do you like?"

Homer looked away but his dick jumped. "Special girls."

"Special girls like who." He muttered something Stacy didn't catch. "Come on, speak up. Give me an example."

"You."

"Me?" Stacy rolled her eyes. "Try again."

"I think you're one of the hottest girls in the whole school."

"You're kidding, right?" But erections like that don't lie she thought.

And it was distracting. She loved her husband Jack, God knows she did. She would have to to put up with his ... shortcomings. Orally, he was a master but he lacked the equipment to be her perfect lover. Homer, on the other hand, had a tool that could probably fix her problem right away.

"So let me get this straight," Stacy tried to stay focused. "You have a crush on me."

"Well, not really a crush." He replied blushed even deeper.

"You are in lust with me?" He nodded. "You know that I'm about three times your age and married, right?"

"Yeah." He sighed.

"Homer, sit down." She sat next to him. "Homer, you can't become so fixated on me that you lose out on a chance with girls your own age. I mean, that's part of the point of this NiS program; part of why you have to use the girls locker room this week."

"I know."

"So?"

"So," he shrugged, "I'd still rather do you."

"Do me?" She chuckled. "Do what to me?"

"First, I want to kiss you and then suck your tits. And then I want to lick your pussy and suck your clit. And I want you to cum..."

Stacy gasped. She had forgotten how quickly verbal sex got to her. When they were dating, Jack and she had phone sex more often than they had the real thing. Now, it was rarely if ever even when he was traveling. But somehow, Homer cut right to her Achilles heel and she felt her body trembling from his words.

" ... and cum. Over my face so that it drips down my chin. Then I want to sit on the bench and have you sit in my lap and put my cock in your pussy so I can suck your nipples and play with your clit and hopefully put a baby in you because I think you'd be one of those really sexy prego women."

He reached out and tweaked her nipple and just like that, Stacy came. Homer lifted her shirt and pulled her bra up to expose her DD cup tits. First her licked and then he gently bit her nipples and she came again. He slid a hand across her thigh and Stacy grabbed it. She directed two of his fingers into her slit and kissed him deeply. "Tell me how hot my pussy is." she sighed.

"It's the hottest thing ever. I want to put my dick in your pussy so bad. None of the other girls have a pussy like yours." She was cuming around his fingers. She moved closer and straddled his legs. "Don't you want me to lick it first?" He gasped.

"No." She moved his hand and jammed herself on his waiting dick. It was easy to bounce up and down in this position but she couldn't keep any kind of a rhythm with him sucking her tits and squeezing her clit. "OhGodOhGodOhGod!" She wailed as she got closer to yet another orgasm. She grounded her pussy against him when it came. "FuckFuckFuckFuck... !"

Just as hers was fading out his began and sparked another set for her.

They sat there kissing until Stacy had the strength to move. "Homer, trust me. As good as that was, it will be even better with a girl your age."

"I don't think so." He said but he smiled. "I'll try Ms. Williams."


"The rest of the week, things were fine in the locker room and I never even gave the event a second thought until my doctor was trying to guess when I got knocked up and I realized that Jack was gone that week."

"And you haven't told him?"

"I haven't told either of them. I'll resign if you want." Stacy said heavily.

"God no! If Jack doesn't know and Homer doesn't know then the School Board doesn't need to know."

"Janet — I don't know what to say. I owe you for this."


Wednesday

Homer's first three classes all had tests or other class work he couldn't skip so Janet left word with his afternoon teachers that she wanted to speak with him.

Promptly at 1pm, there was a knock on her door. But it wasn't him.

Tanya Peterson, the History teacher, stepped into the office. "May I ask why you need to see Homer?"

"It's..." Janet hesitated, "I'm investigating something and Homer may be able to answer some questions."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.