Maddux - Cover

Maddux

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - My sister Maddux helped me get the girl that I had a secret crush on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

It was Thursday.

Jenny was over at my house. Kelly was over too. Mikayla and Bethany were here. Lauren was at my house. Even Beverly and Olivia were here.

Maddux was the center of attention this evening. Today she turned 16. I turned 16 today too because we were twins after all.

"Oh, thank you," happily said Maddux. She gave Mikayla a big hug for the gift. I wished I could be giving Mikayla a big hug and even more I wished her pussy was hugging around my dick.

My harem, as Maddux liked to teasingly call these seven girlfriends, were here at my house and all I could do was sit and watch. I could do nothing else with them.

My parents set up the Sweet 16 party for Maddux. They figured boys didn't need a special party to commemorate turning 16 while it was important for girls. They were right. I didn't need a party. What made this party so hard for me was that seven girls I regularly had sex with were here and I wasn't having sex with any of them today. I didn't even get to have my regularly scheduled Thursday afternoon sex today. Yeah, I was spoiled.

The best I got was a kiss on the cheek as each girl left our house though Jenny stuck her tongue in my ear and made me jump.

"We have a big day tomorrow," said Dad after the party while he cleaned up the gift wrap. "You will want to go to bed early and get your rest."

"Tomorrow is Friday, Dad," I reminded.

"It's all taken care of," Mom said picking up cups and plates.

"What are we doing?" asked Maddux.

"It's a big surprise," said Dad.

"Do we have to do it?" I asked glumly. I was thinking of Bethany and Beverly and Olivia. I missed out on sex with them today. I didn't want to miss out tomorrow too.

"You'll love it!" said Mom.

"What is it?" Maddux tried to find out again.


After my parents woke me up in the morning and I dressed, I discovered our bags were packed and sitting at the front door. The taxi came and delivered us to the airport.

The surprise was a family trip to Disneyland. Normally, I would have been thrilled to go on all the rides, but I would be away from my girlfriends. Unless I was riding a cute Princess Ariel or Tinkerbell, D-land would NOT be the happiest place on earth. The motion of Space Mountain was NOT the motion I wanted to experience.

I put up a good front and tried to have a fun time, but my mind was always on sex. We were at Disneyland Saturday and Sunday, part of Monday, and arrived home late Monday night.

Something happened while I was away in California. Mikayla wasn't available after school Tuesday. Kelly didn't come over to my house. I now fit Lauren into my schedule after Kelly, but she didn't come over either. It happened again on Wednesday. Each girl basically said, "Sorry. I wish I could, but I'm busy."

I was hopeful for Thursday. After school, I always went to Bethany's house. I had sex with the younger girls Beverly and Olivia at the same time then had sex with Bethany. All three girls were busy today! It happened again the next day!


"What's wrong?" Maddux asked with a laugh. She poked her head into my room this Friday afternoon.

"Nothing," I snapped. I was on my bed staring up at the ceiling.

Maddux stepped in. "You look all jittery."

"Jittery?"

"Yeah. Tell me, Greg."

"Tell you what?"

"What's going on?"

"I don't know what's going on," I complained. "I haven't had sex in over a week."

"Poor guy," she mock sympathized.

"What about you?" I shot back.

"Jack and I have fucked every day since I got back. We usually do it twice."

"All the girls are too busy to have sex. All of them!" I lamented.

"So?"

"Doesn't that strike you as strange?"

Maddux broke out into song. "They say it's your birthday."

I looked blankly at her.

"You're gonna have a good time," she sang.

"Are the girls planning something?" I asked suddenly feeling excited.

"I'm sworn to secrecy," Maddux said crossing her heart. "They did say someone else deserves a birthday party too."

"Me?" I asked hopefully.

"Are you trying to get information from me? I won't have any of that!"

"Oh, no! Not me! If I asked if some of the girls were planning..."

"Some?" Maddux interjected.

"Okay, if I asked if all the girls were planning a birthday party for me, it wouldn't be like you told me anything if all you said was 'yes'."

She pretended to think. "If you guess it, I guess that wouldn't be telling you."

"Are all my girls planning a birthday party for me?"

"By all your girls, do you mean your harem? I only know the girls you might be speaking of as your harem."

Fine. I would play her silly game.

"Is my harem planning a birthday party for me?"

Maddux took a deep breath then said, "I can't tell you."

"Maddux!" I protested.

"What if you ask a different question like where the party is at?"

"So there is a party?"

"I didn't say there is a party."

Okay, let her play innocent. There was a party. Probably.

"Where is the party?"

"What party?" she responded. With that final response, she turned and left my room singing, "They say it's your birthday."

The girls were planning something. I was glad. My dick was hard and ready for it.

"Greg?" Maddux said poking her head back in.

"Yeah?"

"Your harem requests that you get your rest tonight."

I was in bed by eight. I wasn't asleep until nine but I tried.


"What's the plan?" I asked Maddux in the morning.

"For what?" she said.

"The party."

"Your harem party?"

"Yes."

"Never heard of it."

"Maddux."

"Go away." She waved me off.

I headed to my room frustrated.

In my room, I moved the mouse on my computer to deactivate the screen saver. I had new email. I sat down to check it. I only had one email but it got my attention. Part of the sending address said "GregsHarem". The subject line said "Location". The message said "Mikayla's - 9:00". It was such a relief to have the information I needed.

I returned to Maddux and said, "I have what I need for the party."

"About time you read your email."

"You knew about the email."

"I told your harem I would send it."

"You sent the party information?"

"What party?" she retorted.

I decided not to go there.

"Do you think I can arrive early?"

"No," she said firmly.

I didn't like the answer but at least it was a straight answer this time.

She said quietly, "I'm going to leave at the same time to go over to Brandon's house. I told Mom and Dad we were going to go to the mall together."

"Who's Brandon? I thought you were seeing Jack."

"Jack's in the afternoon," she explained. "We'll have to call each other so we get home at the same time."

"Sure," I said. "Thanks."

"You're welcome," she said with a delighted smile.


I arrived two minutes early at Mikayla's house. I killed the two minutes then rang the doorbell at 9:00.

The door cracked open. I saw part of Mikayla's face.

"Hi, Greg!" she said with a smile. She opened the door.

I came in and closed the door. Mikayla was naked. I smiled happily. That was a great sign.

"Leave your clothes right here," she said pointing at the entryway floor. "I have the place to myself."

"Sounds great," I said.

I quickly undressed. My dick was drooling pre-cum like crazy.

"Put your hands right here," she said turning around and pointing at her ass cheeks.

I complied. I gave them a squeeze, of course.

"Follow me," she said.

It was unexpectedly awkward to walk this way, but she went slowly so I could keep my hands on her butt.

Mikayla's bedroom door was only open a little, but from what I could see of the floor, it was covered with sheets and blankets and towels.

Mikayla pushed the door open.

My eyes saw six other naked girls sitting on the floor against the bed.

"Surprise!" they shouted in unison, then in succession as if choreographed each girl opened her legs from Jenny on the right to Kelly on the left.

My dick throbbed.

Mikayla left me and sat down next to Jenny then opened her legs.

"So what harem girl do you want to fuck first?" Jenny asked.

How could I possibly decide?

"I don't know," I said.

"How about Jenny?" suggested Mikayla. "She was your first."

"Okay," I said. I didn't care who. I just wanted someone.

Jenny went to the center of the room onto her back. The other six girls surrounded her but left an opening for me to come up Jenny's body via her legs.

"She is ready for you, master," said Mikayla.

"I'm ready, master," said Jenny.

"Don't call me master," I said.

"But it's a harem party," Mikayla said. "See?" She pointed at the back wall.

I turned my head and noticed the words "Harem Party" were printed one letter per page and taped to the wall.

Okay. It was a harem party.

I took the available route and climbed over Jenny. Multiple hands reached in and positioned my dick for entry. Of course, there were several pleasurable caresses. I pushed into Jenny.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. "As good as our very first time."

I was so horny. I went right at Jenny fucking hard into her pussy.

"Yes! Oh, Yes!" she wailed out.

I so missed sex. I had no idea that before I had sex my first time it would be so hard to do without it. This week with no sex was like a lifetime.

"Fuck, yes! Fuck, yes!" Jenny moaned.

This was good. So good.

Multiple hands pulled at me and I was dislodged from Jenny's pussy.

"What are you... ?" I protested.

The girls pulled me up to me knees then pushed me down onto my back. Kelly and Lauren were closest and I looked questioningly into their faces.

I groaned when a mouth plunged over my dick.

I looked down my body. It was Beverly. She bobbed a couple of times then Mikayla took over. Next Jenny and Kelly licked up and down on opposites of my dick. I was in delirious ecstasy. Bethany went down with her tongue attacking the shaft. Lauren placed kiss after kiss on the head then licked off the dollop of pre-cum at the hole. Olivia and Beverly alternated going down on my dick.

Bethany stood and the other girls cleared out of the way. She straddled my hips, sunk down to her knees, and pushed her pussy down on my dick. She became to bounce up and down immediately.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned.

As good as all that oral pleasure was, it was nothing compared to being inside a pussy. I started to thrust up to join Bethany's motion when I was abruptly held down by several of the girls. They weren't going to let me thrust.

"Oh, fuuuuck!" said Bethany. "A few days without you is too long."

My thoughts exactly. We still could be doing this today without having tortured ourselves with abstinence earlier in the week.

Olivia stood. I think it was on cue but I didn't see what it was or who instigated it. Bethany got off my dick and Olivia replaced her.

"Ooooh, yes!" Olivia moaned rapidly bouncing right away. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.